Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,998 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation (25066 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s TV Shut Over Tax Evasion / The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus / The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 09, 2013
£10Billions:
Whether it was sponsored by who or who,the fact remained thesame,Choosen will pay dearly for what they did to Juliet and others,The evil that men do,now lives with them,for all their wickedness to the poor.I once been a Choosen member and so talking from experienvince.I can't see the possibilities for a true man of God charging members to court blc they left his church, am sure if all men of God were taking members who left their church,there will be no one on the street without a court case,choosen,choosen,the wrath of God is waiting on u if u pple don't repent.

When you left the church did he charge you to court? So if 30 people leaves the church in a week, he would take all of them to court with which accusation? My brother, people like you just want to believe what they want to hear.

1 Like

Re: Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation by SonOfEl(m): 10:23pm On Oct 09, 2013
Dan2ike: Why not caution the church, and train them to improve on their sanitation. Why the outright indefinate closure? If it has become the responsibility of the church to clean up oshodi-apapa overhead bridge, markets and streets, why not tell the church? Closing the church without a warning has ulterior reasons. Fashola and his environment commissioner are both muslims, I can see. But, Chosen is blessed, and cannot be cursed. Nobody fights a church and wins. I pity fashola. Chosen is unstoppable. Take it or leave it.

keep your sentiments at bay and take correction for once. That church is just too dirty...obey the sanitation and environmental laws and God will bless you. Simple!
Re: Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation by tomzman: 7:38am On Oct 10, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
Imagine fashola going 2 seal a church of God. Dat means pple worship God in dat church cn go 2 hell. Wel i cn c dat fashola n d commissioner are nw beggin d anger of God 2 come n distroy dem, come n julge dm.
Your primary and secondary school (if you attended any) should be closed down. Your english is terrible and your post makes little or no sense.

@topic. I am a christian and I'm in full support of this action by the state government. That a place is a church doesn't mean it is above the laws of the state. For Christ's sake how can a church be disposing raw human waste into the canal? I would always condemn what is bad even if it is my church that is involved.
Re: Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation by Udehpaschal1(m): 9:32am On Oct 10, 2013
Whr dem d chosen mopols dey wen dis 1 dey hapen na?? Abi mopol trainin wey dem dey giv dem na 4 fancy
Re: Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation by Man90(m): 9:42am On Oct 10, 2013
Anti chosens....dont judge yet.
Re: Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation by amaralizzy40y: 1:13pm On Oct 10, 2013
@tomzman, English teacher if u tink u knws much y nt go to classrum n teach studnts dan westin ur tym 4 nairaland suportin evil or do u tink pasin six na pasin sense.
Re: Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation by amaralizzy40y: 1:18pm On Oct 10, 2013
U claim 2 be christian bt i cn't c an atom of christianity in u, christian doesn't suport evil. U cn only suprt govt 2 close a church of God bt u cn't suprt dm 2 fight boko haram dat has been violatin d country.Can a man fight God 'NO'.
Re: Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation by tomzman: 8:12am On Oct 14, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
@tomzman, English teacher if u tink u knws much y nt go to classrum n teach studnts dan westin ur tym 4 nairaland suportin evil or do u tink pasin six na pasin sense.
You are even worse than I thought.
Re: Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation by tomzman: 8:20am On Oct 14, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
U claim 2 be christian bt i cn't c an atom of christianity in u, christian doesn't suport evil. U cn only suprt govt 2 close a church of God bt u cn't suprt dm 2 fight boko haram dat has been violatin d country.Can a man fight God 'NO'.
Sorry, did you go to school at all? or should I ask how old you are since you find it hard to write and read between the lines. Well, mastering english and brighter grammer are not expensive, I suggest you get copies for yourself and begin to read them. They would help you alot.

1 Like

Re: Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation by igwechosen(m): 10:12pm On Oct 18, 2013
well, the fact remains that no church is perfect, neither is any man perfect, the only perfect being we have is God. I want to be sure that all who read the news and those who are commenting read everything and did not sideline the part that reads ...
While commending the cooperation and non resistance of the Church authorities, the commissioner observed their willingness to comply.
I think that's enough to tell you who a Christian should be.
Re: Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation by amaralizzy40y: 11:29pm On Oct 19, 2013
tomzman:
You are even worse than I thought.
Empty vessel makes the largest noise.
Re: Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation by amaralizzy40y: 11:35pm On Oct 19, 2013
@tomzman, your comment is disgusting it makes no sense infact you sound much like lunatic i guess you visit psychiatric for proper medical checkup.
Re: Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation by amaralizzy40y: 12:17am On Oct 20, 2013
in all your comment i can't even find any sophisticated or tangible grammer which can convience me to notice you as someone who can speak and write fluently yet you stil have animal boldness to be making noise. Am not perfect does not mean i should tolerate idiots.

1 Like

Re: Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation by tomzman: 4:34pm On Oct 20, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
Empty vessel makes the largest noise.

You see what I've been saying? You keep proving me right with your every comment. It's empty vessels make the LOUDEST noise.
Re: Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation by tomzman: 4:48pm On Oct 20, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
@tomzman, your comment is disgusting it makes no sense infact you sound much like lunatic i guess you visit psychiatric for proper medical checkup.
Who is sounding much like a lunatic now, me or you that cannot even express yourself in a simple, proper sentence? undecided
Re: Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation by tomzman: 5:50pm On Oct 20, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
in all your comment i can't even find any sophisticated or tangible grammer which can convience me to notice you as someone who can speak and write fluently yet you stil have animal boldness to be making noise. Am not perfect does not mean i should tolerate idiots.
That's good. I would have been suprised if you had found any. See, the truth is you have a problem, (even your username attests to this) but there's nothing bad in having a problem as no one is perfect. However, something is wrong when you have a problem and you refuse to work on it. So, please do me a favour, work on your english, it's really terrible. I won't resort to calling you names, but sincerely, go and learn to express yourself in simple, basic english. I hope to see an improvement the next time you quote me. God bless you.
Re: Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation by amaralizzy40y: 12:02am On Oct 24, 2013
@tomzman, All your comment sound childish and ridiculous and i'm allergic to stupid people. Infact i regret exchanging words with you at the initial time and this my last comment for you. Get a life, if you got nothing doing.
Re: Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation by tomzman: 6:59pm On Oct 24, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
@tomzman, All your comment sound childish and ridiculous and i'm allergic to stupid people. Infact i regret exchanging words with you at the initial time and this my last comment for you. Get a life, if you got nothing doing.
I went through some of your posts on this site and majority of them made little sense. More importantly, I was able to discover that you are a member of Chosen. I feel highly disappointed in myself for quoting you initially. I should have known better. You guys are one of the most foolish set of people I've ever come in contact with. I see you people almost on daily basis on the streets of Lagos and all I do is pity you. You guys think you know all and when you meet someone who is more knowledgeable than you are, you resort to name calling, typical nature of a fool. You better get get out of that place you call church and find a better church that sharpens you on every side otherwise you would only continue to wallow in your foolishness.
I am not going to degrade myself any further by replying you. Have a nice sleep if you wish.
Re: Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation by asco15(m): 10:57pm On Oct 24, 2013
tomzman:
I went through some of your posts on this site and majority of them made little sense. More importantly, I was able to discover that you are a member of Chosen. I feel highly disappointed in myself for quoting you initially. I should have known better. You guys are one of the most foolish set of people I've ever come in contact with. I see you people almost on daily basis on the streets of Lagos and all I do is pity you. You guys think you know all and when you meet someone who is more knowledgeable than you are, you resort to name calling, typical nature of a fool. You better get get out of that place you call church and find a better church that sharpens you on every side otherwise you would only continue to wallow in your foolishness.
I am not going to degrade myself any further by replying you. Have a nice sleep if you wish.
1cor.4:10' we are fools for Christ's sake'. Mind ur post @Amara and u 2. 4 God is a consuming fire, dn't attract His wrath.
Re: Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation by amaralizzy40y: 10:06am On Oct 25, 2013
[quote
author=asco15]
1cor.4:10' we are fools for Christ's sake'. Mind ur post @Amara and u 2.
4 God is a consuming fire, dn't attract His wrath.[/quote]Thanks my dear, i have already tamed my tongue because i can't imagine myself exchanging words with somebody especially in this faceless thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Some People Are Causing Rift Between Buhari And Me – Fr. Mbaka / Four Abia Gay Anglican Priests Dismissed By Church / Top Nigerian Gospel Songs Released In May

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.