Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,595 members, 7,820,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital (6841 Views)

China To Start Importing From Nigeria - Emefiele, CBN Governor / Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK / Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital by sureboy1: 1:44pm On Oct 20, 2013
pls send the info to tresholdpropertiesinfo@yahoo.com
thanks
Re: Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital by AliAbdul: 2:03pm On Oct 20, 2013
bros dis is mine Aliyyu2000@gmail.com tanx so much
Re: Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital by Matrix1(m): 10:38pm On Oct 20, 2013
Please send me the report
Re: Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital by regularincome: 10:50pm On Oct 20, 2013
also send it to deleogunmiloro@yahoo.com
Re: Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 21, 2013
Bros abeg i take God beg u
Ifyikillz@gmail.com
Re: Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital by phantom(m): 1:23pm On Oct 21, 2013
since nigerians dont like to read, research and educate themselves, OP i encourage you to fleece them.keep fleecing them.
Re: Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital by sabyna(f): 3:27pm On Oct 21, 2013
love4diamondz@yahoo.com
Re: Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital by Vicky96: 5:02pm On Oct 21, 2013
Bro abeg am interested here is my e-mail, emmavicky96@gmail.com thanks
Re: Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital by felixtare(m): 11:47pm On Oct 21, 2013
bros no leave me out oooooo pls
felixande@yahoo.com
Re: Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital by IamTOBBY: 7:29pm On Oct 22, 2013
...edited
Re: Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital by ebooksdepo: 8:20pm On Oct 22, 2013
Please Sir, With due respect i am sriously interested, I have an account with Graphcard and VTN akd i have a virtual address from Graphcard since 2009 but did not know how to make use of them.
My Email is-atahating@gmail.com
THANKS
Re: Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital by Gozychuks(m): 7:03am On Oct 23, 2013
Send me the email gozychuks@gmail.com
Re: Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital by detrinity(m): 9:35am On Oct 23, 2013
pls ohhhh send to me also sammyinfinitely2012@gmail.com
Re: Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital by Akincharl: 3:48pm On Oct 23, 2013
dis is my email. herdexkay@gmail.com
Re: Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital by steric58(m): 4:42pm On Oct 23, 2013
Pls no count me out ooo abeg#steric58@gmail.com.God bless u
Re: Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital by dvdami(m): 5:14pm On Oct 23, 2013
Please send to me as well: vicomsms@gmail.com
Re: Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital by ekanDamie: 10:34pm On Oct 23, 2013
fursh: Knew money would be involved at the tale end. Stop sounding like you're doing Nigerians a favour, you're only helping yourself.

@Nairalanders, kindly go through "do it yourself importation" thread, season 1 and 2, as all you need to know about mini importation has already been dealt with and you'd be so glad u did. It's alsolutely free
dude, anoda niggar charged 2500 which I stupidly played here on NL. 1k is still very fair man, if his EBook is genuine. everything can't be free awoof dey purge belle u knw.
Re: Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital by lincoln24: 12:41am On Oct 25, 2013
my email princewillnwachi@gmail.com
Re: Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital by youngchopper(m): 6:58am On Oct 25, 2013
Rapanthem2@yahoo.com
Will be grateful sir. OP
na beg I dey beg ooooo
Re: Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 25, 2013
The information he is selling is already here for free. Why would you come to a forum to sell your package. Please give your advice free here.

Check this thread for how to import anything into Nigeria with as little as N5k. https://www.nairaland.com/1186199/it-yourself-importation-guide-free

1 Like

Re: Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital by lukee247(m): 8:19am On Oct 25, 2013
wow......... ah guess am late on this thread. hajilukee4u4all@gmail.com
pls i really need this to get out of debts and Bleep ups
thanks
Re: Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital by carik(m): 8:45am On Oct 25, 2013
Please I need the tutorials, toyeladun@yahoo.com
Re: Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital by Beautiful4u(m): 2:00pm On Oct 25, 2013
My email address is lifeisbeautiful4real@yahoo.com. Thanks man
Re: Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital by Manweysabi(m): 5:02pm On Oct 25, 2013
Re: Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital by luckynzo(m): 8:54pm On Oct 25, 2013
I just came across this. Hit me @ lucky_nzo@yahoomail.com
Re: Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital by humblesteve(m): 11:31pm On Oct 25, 2013
God will bless you oh @Op

Superstev20@yahoo.com
Re: Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital by Kaymus(m): 3:15pm On Oct 28, 2013
Pls send it to me, my e-mail is:

kaybadmus2000@gmail.com
Re: Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital by dvdami(m): 7:47pm On Oct 28, 2013
Send to me too.

Vicomsms@gmail.com
Re: Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital by Manweysabi(m): 2:13pm On Nov 03, 2013
The title of this thread is misleading..

I didn't see any free tutorial here... Only emails flying from page0 to page3..

Op, The thread's supposed to be interactive, else, it'll die a natural death.

Since you're making alot of money from your importation biz, you don't need to be selling your ebook.... Wetin you wan use N500 do?

Bring it up and share with love bro and see how folks will bless you!

Peace!
Re: Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital by Ayus34(m): 2:34pm On Nov 03, 2013
plz send it to my mail ayus34@yahoo.com
Re: Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital by fursh(m): 3:57pm On Nov 03, 2013
ekanDamie:
dude, anoda niggar charged 2500 which I stupidly played here on NL. 1k is still very fair man, if his EBook is genuine. everything can't be free awoof dey purge belle u knw.

With a comment like d one u made above, I won't be surprised if some1 like urself pay 20k for sometin u're supposed 2 pay 1k for because of ur inability to understand something before droppin comment. Please check the title of this thread, then you'd understand why I dropped such comment but if after going back, u still can't see my reason, then that's ur problem. BTW, I didn't quote u, did I?? Behave urself
Re: Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital by obajohn(m): 4:45pm On Nov 03, 2013
Pls send to okebabatunde22@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet 10 Nigerian Billionaires All From The Same Town Nnewi / How To Start Mini Importation With Freeshipping( BUY FROM 1688.COM) 2018 / Nigeria’s Inflation To Hit 12% In 2019—fitch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.