Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,055 members, 7,814,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

How Do Post New Topics From My Blog? Please Help Me. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do Post New Topics From My Blog? Please Help Me. (982 Views)

Have You Thought About What You'll Do Post-Nairaland? / Where Is Nairaland's "New Topics" Section? / Systematic Posting of new Topics Based on Events (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Post New Topics From My Blog? Please Help Me. by degurl(f): 7:43pm On Oct 08, 2013
I created a blog recently (advert blog for my
cakes). I was able to post a first testing post.
Now, I want to start posting properly but cant. I
don't even know how to log in to my blog. The
only thing I succeeded in doing is open the site
but no idea on how to create more post.
Please I need help from you guys on how to go
about it. Thanks.
the blog is cynhamscakes..com
Re: How Do Post New Topics From My Blog? Please Help Me. by Nobody: 4:13am On Oct 09, 2013
Go to blogger.com or .com and login to your google account that you used to create the blog.. then you will be taken to your "dashboard" and there is a create new post option there.
Re: How Do Post New Topics From My Blog? Please Help Me. by degurl(f): 5:01am On Oct 09, 2013
blogger.com or .com and login to your google account that you used to create the blog.. then you will be taken to your "dashboard" and there is a create new post option there.

[/quote]

Thank you sooooo much. God bless you.
Re: How Do Post New Topics From My Blog? Please Help Me. by Nobody: 5:03am On Oct 09, 2013
You are welcome

(1) (Reply)

What Online Business Can I Do And Get Paid Directly Into My Bank / Ebola 419: An Australian Scammed For $10, 0000 USD By A Nigerian / Stop Purnishing Gays. Arch Bishop Of Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.