Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Stop Purnishing Gays. Arch Bishop Of Jos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Stop Purnishing Gays. Arch Bishop Of Jos (983 Views)

Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) / University Of Jos Post-ume Registration Has Started! / Is Gays/lesbians Real In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Purnishing Gays. Arch Bishop Of Jos by dommyzspot(m): 10:28pm On Oct 10, 2014
The Archbishop of Jos, Ignatius Kaigama, has condemned the criminalization of gays in Nigeria. Speaking with the Vatican's weekly publication, The Tablet, on Wednesday October 8th, Archbishop Kaigama said the catholic church does not support the criminalizing of people due to their different sexual orientation and urged the federal government to stop punishing gay people."We are not supporting the criminalization of people with different sexual orientations. We would defend any person with homosexual orientation who is being harassed, who is being imprisoned, who is being punished. The federal government may... read full news http://beautycribtv.com/news/archbishop-of-jos-defends-gays-asks-fg-to-stop-punishing-them

Re: Stop Purnishing Gays. Arch Bishop Of Jos by Jovanna(f): 10:33pm On Oct 10, 2014
Chai! There's God o a man of 'GOD' supporting gay? I refuse to believe
Re: Stop Purnishing Gays. Arch Bishop Of Jos by Katier00(f): 10:40pm On Oct 10, 2014
Jovanna:
Chai! There's God o a man of 'GOD' supporting gay? I refuse to believe
wer did he say he supports gay people, he just said not to condemn or punish bt there are other ways to go abt it
Re: Stop Purnishing Gays. Arch Bishop Of Jos by Jovanna(f): 10:42pm On Oct 10, 2014
Katier00:
wer did he say he supports gay people, he just said not to condemn or punish bt there are other ways to go abt it
are u a catholic member? Btw i owe u no apology
Re: Stop Purnishing Gays. Arch Bishop Of Jos by EventHUB(f): 10:53pm On Oct 10, 2014
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry END IYAF REACH cry cry cry cry
Re: Stop Purnishing Gays. Arch Bishop Of Jos by dommyzspot(m): 11:02pm On Oct 10, 2014
perhaps his condemnation is from the view point of the fact that their choice of life doesnt make them the worse sinners. I am sure his opinion even as a clergy will not go down well with many
Re: Stop Purnishing Gays. Arch Bishop Of Jos by Katier00(f): 6:54am On Oct 11, 2014
Jovanna:
I dnt need one. Yes i am a catholic bt it has nothing to do with what i wrote. He said we should not condemn, jus like Jesus did nt condemn the adulterous woman that does nt mean he supports adultery

1 Like

Re: Stop Purnishing Gays. Arch Bishop Of Jos by Canme4u(m): 1:18pm On Oct 11, 2014
^^^ If I may ask, how more do you want him to support gay than what he just did?

Talking of purnishing Gay.... Law is Law and once you violated the rule of law, I bliv certain purnishment is attached.
Re: Stop Purnishing Gays. Arch Bishop Of Jos by Katier00(f): 2:42pm On Sep 17, 2018
Jovanna:
suit yourself

(1) (Reply)

Guidance And Counselling: Madams' Come In & Solve Your House-help Problems! / How Best Could I Have Approached This Lady And Tell Her About Her Torn Short? / Happy Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.