Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

FG Slashes Business Registration Fees By 50% - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FG Slashes Business Registration Fees By 50% (17636 Views)

Dangote Slashes Cement Price Again! / CBN Forex Policy: Local Manufacturers Happy As Production And Sales Leap By 50% / Reduction Of Company Registration Fees Approved By FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Slashes Business Registration Fees By 50% by beylinko(m): 10:31am On Oct 09, 2013
Wow! This is so timely. Off to CAC now.
Re: FG Slashes Business Registration Fees By 50% by Pretyangel25(f): 10:33am On Oct 09, 2013
This is a welcome development.
Re: FG Slashes Business Registration Fees By 50% by awodman: 10:35am On Oct 09, 2013
Akin-David:

@awodman
Which company can fit in to Part A kindly explain?
Lol..bro am not conversant with the laws of CAC maybe guys like @tharqa or @CFCfan or @naptu can help out on that
Re: FG Slashes Business Registration Fees By 50% by IdomaLikita: 10:37am On Oct 09, 2013
Errrrm! In Summary does it mean I can register my Proposed Company with N10 thousand this December??
we

We Should have a Nairalander with the CAC na.. Come & Clarify Us Pls!
Re: FG Slashes Business Registration Fees By 50% by chiderao: 10:39am On Oct 09, 2013
Well done my president those that pointing fingers at GEJ what have aboki ppl did for Nigerian for past 32 years in leadership? The man is a blessing to Nigerians..as he once said he brought good luck to Nigeria and I believe him big time..let north keep destroying their places n killing innocent ppl God will surely gna arrest them..no northern Presido again as they 're using the money they looted for terrorist..now Britain and American eyes has open cos they always in support of them to rule...God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: FG Slashes Business Registration Fees By 50% by AkinDavid2: 10:42am On Oct 09, 2013
awodman:
Lol..bro am not conversant with the laws of CAC maybe guys like @tharqa or @CFCfan or @naptu can help out on that

Thanks. So over to you guys @tharqa or @CFCfan or @naptu.
Re: FG Slashes Business Registration Fees By 50% by SterlingTowers(m): 10:43am On Oct 09, 2013
Akin-David:

@awodman
Which company can fit in to Part A kindly explain?

Private and public Limited liability, Limited by guarantee and unlimited liability comp are the ones in part A.

1 Like

Re: FG Slashes Business Registration Fees By 50% by moscobabs(m): 10:44am On Oct 09, 2013
I can see GEJ working now

1 Like

Re: FG Slashes Business Registration Fees By 50% by Anniettieufia(m): 10:46am On Oct 09, 2013
Wao !
This is a very very good move.
I didn't expect it so soon,

please o ,
The govt of various state should help regulation the fixing of RENTS on shops,
The landlords are sucking us dry .

#
This will boast the economy are create more job
#

1 Like

Re: FG Slashes Business Registration Fees By 50% by Slickest(m): 10:48am On Oct 09, 2013
talk2s: "...Following the directive of the president..."
Who blindly and dumply argues that GEJ is not a blessing to Nigeria or that he won't continue till 2019?
Fresh Air everywhere.
Haters...
Front page things.
Don't be gullible my friend, why wasn't dat done a year after he was president, he's giving us a flimsy reason to vote in 2015....all na 2015 package...no hating brother, am just being diplomatic

2 Likes

Re: FG Slashes Business Registration Fees By 50% by taharqa: 10:48am On Oct 09, 2013
oyb: Cosmetic like ms oduah. Registration is a one off transaction.

Put in place real policies like tax breaks and low interest loans.

Joker.
I can't imagine any Govt in Naija's history that hv ever used a combination of tax breaks/holidays, Import duty/tariff directions, Specific Financial interventions, in as many Sectors of d National Economy (Rice, Sugar, Cassava Flour/Wheat, Cocoa, Oil palm, Automobiles, Power, etc) than the Present Govt. Not even close.....except you know of any, that is; then, I wud like you to share same with us ..#waiting
Re: FG Slashes Business Registration Fees By 50% by kreamidiva(f): 10:48am On Oct 09, 2013
stevolinkon40: TIME FOR ME TO REGISTER MY BUSINESS

Contact me for the registration.
Re: FG Slashes Business Registration Fees By 50% by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 09, 2013
In summary, how much?

1 Like

Re: FG Slashes Business Registration Fees By 50% by Kenny4lyfe(m): 10:48am On Oct 09, 2013
fellow nairalanders, if you don't chart a way forward for our continued existence as a country, who will?

Join the conversation right here -»» https://www.nairaland.com/1469605/national-dialogue-conference-nairaland-committee
Re: FG Slashes Business Registration Fees By 50% by doctokwus: 10:49am On Oct 09, 2013
People are just saying welldone GEJ,but some here too av bn asking those who understand to explain how it practically benefits small bizs esp& non has bn able to.
Its obvious there are 2 sets of extremists on nl:those who see anytin dat sounds like gud news& quickly attribute it to gej,evn wen they don't understand d policy& d practical benefits;and those who attribute all things negative to gej& hang him for it,evn if its not directly attributable to d govt.
For me I don't see how this benefits any small scale biz because d main incumberance to doing biz in nig is d lack of access to capital& d environment itself where u av to get ur own power,water,lands,roads etc while battling wt extortionists of all kinds in various govt garbs.

3 Likes

Re: FG Slashes Business Registration Fees By 50% by Busola79(m): 10:49am On Oct 09, 2013
Kudo to FG. This is a great opportunity for investors to operate lagally by registering their company with average amount. To register your company call: 07062876912

1 Like

Re: FG Slashes Business Registration Fees By 50% by Busola79(m): 10:51am On Oct 09, 2013
Kudo to FG. This is a great opportunity for investors to operate lagally by registering their company with average amount. To register your company call: 07062876912..
Re: FG Slashes Business Registration Fees By 50% by stagger: 10:54am On Oct 09, 2013
Can someone who has registered a company in the last one week tell us how much it cost? Because if the minimum amount has not come down to N25,000, then everything that has been said here makes no sense.

WHAT IS THE COST IN COLD HARD NAIRA?

3 Likes

Re: FG Slashes Business Registration Fees By 50% by vladimiros: 10:54am On Oct 09, 2013
doctokwus: People are just saying welldone GEJ,but some here too av bn asking those who understand to explain how it practically benefits small bizs esp& non has bn able to.
Its obvious there are 2 sets of extremists on nl:those who see anytin dat sounds like gud news& quickly attribute it to gej,evn wen they don't understand d policy& d practical benefits;and those who attribute all things negative to gej& hang him for it,evn if its not directly attributable to d govt.
For me I don't see how this benefits any small scale biz because d main incumberance to doing biz in nig is d lack of access to capital& d environment itself where u av to get ur own power,water,lands,roads etc while battling wt extortionists of all kinds in various govt garbs.

REGISTRATION IS 10K

it patronized serious men to venture into other fields

Jeez, its obvious
Re: FG Slashes Business Registration Fees By 50% by ade101(m): 10:55am On Oct 09, 2013
That is great news, just in time when i am thinking of registering a name.

Re: FG Slashes Business Registration Fees By 50% by amjyk: 10:57am On Oct 09, 2013
from the onset i have always belive dat GEJ was going 2 make a difference.nice1, GEJ til 2019. haters can go and die.
Re: FG Slashes Business Registration Fees By 50% by sasifo(m): 10:57am On Oct 09, 2013
GEJ please continue the good policies that will suit Nigerians until we get there in 2019. No half time continue.
Re: FG Slashes Business Registration Fees By 50% by SterlingTowers(m): 10:58am On Oct 09, 2013
dustydee:
How? Can someone please explain how? How much is the cost of registring a company and how many times does one register a company? How will the 50% savings be used to sustain employees?

Lawyers on an average register a private limited liability comp with one million share capital at the rate of 80k but will actually spend almost half of the money on stamp duty and filing, plus they also will charge for buying forms cac2, 3, 7 etc plus preparation of the memat. So the business registration for private ltd comp, could be reduced to 40k on the average and cac register like 2000 businesses in that category every three months now do the maths, an incorporated trustee is registered with like an average of 250k does not require equity though, public liabilty is registered with like 250k on the average take away half of that for prospective business which means like 100k could be saved multiply that with almost 1000 Cac register yearly, etc
Re: FG Slashes Business Registration Fees By 50% by mrrock: 11:01am On Oct 09, 2013
A better policy to attract foreign investment into Nigeria is provide 24/7 electricity supply. For without providing electricity all these are just cosmetics. Provide electricity then next should be this kind of move. Leaders should stop putting the cart before the horse
Re: FG Slashes Business Registration Fees By 50% by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 09, 2013
Slickest:
Don't be gullible my friend, why wasn't dat done a year after he was president, he's giving us a flimsy reason to vote in 2015....all na 2015 package...no hating brother, am just being diplomatic

So what are you saying now Bro, that he should take it back?
Abeg oo, wait lemme register more businesses first ooo.
Good Morning this morning
Re: FG Slashes Business Registration Fees By 50% by AkinDavid2: 11:04am On Oct 09, 2013
Sterling Towers:

Private and public Limited liability, Limited by guarantee and unlimited liability comp are the ones in part A.

Thanks. What about the Flat rate of 10k?
Can I as a person just walk in to CAC and register a PLC with just 10k?
Re: FG Slashes Business Registration Fees By 50% by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 09, 2013
Re: FG Slashes Business Registration Fees By 50% by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 09, 2013
Re: FG Slashes Business Registration Fees By 50% by ABAboi: 11:07am On Oct 09, 2013
I used http://www.nigeriaformations.com for my company registration. They are reliable and you even track the process of your application
Re: FG Slashes Business Registration Fees By 50% by guonno: 11:08am On Oct 09, 2013
Sterling Towers: They should also address multiple taxation on businesses in NIgeria particularly Lagos State, it is really hurting a lot of business concerns. Well that was a nice strategic move by aganga, to jump start the almost comatose economy of Nigeria that NOI has shot in the head with her lethal and mortal incompetence.

U, ur father, ur mother, and ur entire house hold and all nigerian should for ever thank God that NOI was born into nigeria. A lot of countries wants her but yet she came to serve ur rotten father land that ur past hausa and yoruba fathers and mothers could not save from collapse. Ndiala.
Re: FG Slashes Business Registration Fees By 50% by SterlingTowers(m): 11:09am On Oct 09, 2013
Slickest:

You give GEJ too much credit he is not that bright, it is purely the cerebral Aganga' s idea approved by Gej.
Re: FG Slashes Business Registration Fees By 50% by Busola79(m): 11:12am On Oct 09, 2013
Kudo to FG. This is a great opportunity for investors to operate lagally by registering their company with average amount. To register your company call: 07062876912. For those of you i was unable to give the actual information that you need. Check in d next 30mins.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Section Of Ladipo Market Demolished / Banks, Ex-ceos Indicted As N720b Cash Disappears / Nigeria’s Five Largest Banks Record Drop In Market Share

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.