Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,249 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

The Wedding Of Chief Obafemi Awolowo (in Picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Wedding Of Chief Obafemi Awolowo (in Picture) (2175 Views)

HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) / Oba Sijuwade And Chief Obafemi Awolowo (Throwback Photo) / Chief Obafemi Awolowo And His Family On Their Way To India In 1952(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Wedding Of Chief Obafemi Awolowo (in Picture) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 08, 2013
Here is the late Chief Awolowo during his wedding to Madam Hannah Idowu Dideolu Awolowo (nee Adelana), the lady he called his ‘jewel of inestimable value’ on the 26th of December, 1937.

The late Chief Jeremiah Obafemi Awolowo is one of the most well-known Nigerians. Often described as the best President Nigeria never had, he was the Premier of the defunct Western Region. He died on the 9th of May, 1987 at the age of 78. The Obafemi Awolowo University in Ile-Ife, Osun State which was his brainchild, was named after him. The Obafemi Awolowo Stadium (formerly Liberty Stadium) in Ibadan, Oyo State is also named after him and his portrait adorns the N100 naira note.

Re: The Wedding Of Chief Obafemi Awolowo (in Picture) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 08, 2013
bishopoliver: Here is the late Chief Awolowo during his wedding to Madam Hannah Idowu Dideolu Awolowo (nee Adelana), the lady he called his ‘jewel of inestimable value’ on the 26th of December, 1937.

The late Chief Jeremiah Obafemi Awolowo is one of the most well-known Nigerians. Often described as the best President Nigeria never had, he was the Premier of the defunct Western Region. He died on the 9th of May, 1987 at the age of 78. The Obafemi Awolowo University in Ile-Ife, Osun State which was his brainchild, was named after him. The Obafemi Awolowo Stadium (formerly Liberty Stadium) in Ibadan, Oyo State is also named after him and his portrait adorns the N100 naira note.
seen
Re: The Wedding Of Chief Obafemi Awolowo (in Picture) by wasak(m): 10:33pm On Oct 08, 2013
2nd to comment.
Re: The Wedding Of Chief Obafemi Awolowo (in Picture) by Kanwulia: 12:24am On Oct 09, 2013
Hmmmmmm!
Wor wor ti po ju SHI NNE!!!

Sor! cry

E be like say 'awo' marry 'awo'! cheesy
Re: The Wedding Of Chief Obafemi Awolowo (in Picture) by Adejoro74: 12:47am On Oct 09, 2013
Fugly man with a fugly wife
Re: The Wedding Of Chief Obafemi Awolowo (in Picture) by OgidiBoy(m): 12:56am On Oct 09, 2013
They look so angry, I thought weddings are supposed to be happy times.

3 Likes

Re: The Wedding Of Chief Obafemi Awolowo (in Picture) by Sloan: 1:01am On Oct 09, 2013
Adejoro74: Fugly man with a fugly wife

ibo man

1 Like

Re: The Wedding Of Chief Obafemi Awolowo (in Picture) by Sloan: 1:01am On Oct 09, 2013
OgidiBoy: They look so angry, I thought weddings are supposed to be happy times.

another ibo, count = 2

5 Likes

Re: The Wedding Of Chief Obafemi Awolowo (in Picture) by OgidiBoy(m): 1:09am On Oct 09, 2013
Sloan:

another ibo, count = 2

What has my observation of their facial features got to do with my tribe. It's tribal bigots like you that has NL going down hill every day. NL never used to be like this.
Re: The Wedding Of Chief Obafemi Awolowo (in Picture) by sheniqua: 1:27am On Oct 09, 2013
Is that the woman he called his jewel of inestimable value?
Ekpo
shocked shocked
They fit each other
See ugliness of four legs
Re: The Wedding Of Chief Obafemi Awolowo (in Picture) by Nobody: 3:27am On Oct 09, 2013
Is that picture a painting? undecided
Re: The Wedding Of Chief Obafemi Awolowo (in Picture) by Sec5(m): 6:34am On Oct 09, 2013
U should have given more details about him and other women Or is this his only wife?
Re: The Wedding Of Chief Obafemi Awolowo (in Picture) by BabaEleko(m): 9:26am On Oct 09, 2013
Awo! Awo! Awo! Long live south west!!!!!! Long live yorubaland!!!
Re: The Wedding Of Chief Obafemi Awolowo (in Picture) by T8ksy(m): 10:13am On Oct 09, 2013
Its natural that HATERS WILL ALWAYS HATE.

Awo lives on................................

1 Like

Re: The Wedding Of Chief Obafemi Awolowo (in Picture) by Chino72: 10:45am On Oct 09, 2013
OMG! what is this on that picture??

By the way who is Awolowoh? Haven't heard such name before..
Re: The Wedding Of Chief Obafemi Awolowo (in Picture) by OgidiBoy(m): 12:31am On Oct 10, 2013
Chino72: OMG! what is this on that picture??

By the way who is Awolowoh? Haven't heard such name before..

I really don't think you want to know who the monster is. Anyways his in hell right now roasting like a Christmas goat with his tongue between his teeth.
Re: The Wedding Of Chief Obafemi Awolowo (in Picture) by Nobody: 12:37am On Oct 10, 2013
OgidiBoy: They look so angry, I thought weddings are supposed to be happy times.

Post the picture of your ape-like father and toad-eyed mother and let's compare them with the Awos.
Re: The Wedding Of Chief Obafemi Awolowo (in Picture) by Nobody: 12:41am On Oct 10, 2013
OgidiBoy:

I really don't think you want to know who the monster is. Anyways his in hell right now roasting like a Christmas goat with his tongue between his teeth.

I'm sure Ojuku and Azikwe are also his neighbours in hell !

1 Like

Re: The Wedding Of Chief Obafemi Awolowo (in Picture) by oilyngbati(m): 2:33am On Oct 10, 2013
grin grin grin The man, Awolawo saw the means by which he's going to die, hence the frowning grin grin.
Re: The Wedding Of Chief Obafemi Awolowo (in Picture) by oilyngbati(m): 2:37am On Oct 10, 2013
bishopoliver: Here is the late Chief Awolowo during his wedding to Madam Hannah Idowu Dideolu Awolowo (nee Adelana), the lady he called his ‘jewel of inestimable value’ on the 26th of December, 1937.

The late Chief Jeremiah Obafemi Awolowo is one of the most well-known Nigerians. Often described as the best President Nigeria never had, he was the Premier of the defunct Western Region. He died on the 9th of May, 1987 at the age of 78, after planning an unsuccessful coup, in which he was forced to commit suicide, via a rat poison called otapiapia. The Obafemi Awolowo University in Ile-Ife, Osun State which was his brainchild, was named after him. The Obafemi Awolowo Stadium (formerly Liberty Stadium) in Ibadan, Oyo State is also named after him and his portrait adorns the N100 naira note.
shocked shocked shocked @ the bolded
Re: The Wedding Of Chief Obafemi Awolowo (in Picture) by Nobody: 6:15am On Oct 10, 2013
They look so angry, I thought weddings are supposed to be happy times.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

the sage and yeye HID

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram: ‘IBB Disarmed The Military’ / Reporter's Diary: How I Got Attacked At Synagogue Church / 10 Of The Most Notorious Terrorist Organizations In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.