Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,657 members, 7,955,372 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:59 AM

Fani-Kayode Blames Occultists For 2006 Plane Crashes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode Blames Occultists For 2006 Plane Crashes (10030 Views)

Poll: Blood-thirsty occultists are to blame for air crashes?

Possibly: 32% (25 votes)
Ridiculous: 67% (53 votes)
This poll has ended

Fani-kayode Writes Open Letter To Buhari On The War Against Boko Haram / Femi Kayode Blames Buhari On Killing Of Sheik Zakzaky's Wife And 14 Year Old Son / Nigerian AirForce Plane Crashes In Yola, Adamawa State - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fani-Kayode Blames Occultists For 2006 Plane Crashes by ayomifull(f): 1:34pm On Jul 01, 2008
Incredible! Occultic Officials In Aviation Ministry Behind Plane Crashes

In another development, former Minister of Aviation, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, on Monday told the Senate committee probing the N19.5 billion scandal in the aviation sector that the air disasters recorded in 2006 were the handiwork of occult groups operating within the aviation sector.

The former minister said the bloodsucking cult group was also responsible for the difficulties encountered by the government of former President Olusegun Obasanjo in sanitising the aviation industry despite all efforts in that regard.

He said the air accidents which involved the Sosoliso Airline, ADC, Bellview, a military plane and the other air disasters which occurred in Kaduna all within a year in Nigeria were the handiwork of the occultists.

He told the probe panel that there were more to the air disasters than met the eye because some “demons from hell were involved,” adding that former President Obasanjo specifically appointed him to assist Nigeria in containing the incessant plane crashes.

He recounted the frustrations he encountered in his attempt at sanitising the industry, recalling that he once engaged the services of aviation experts from the United States to put a stop to the air disaster only for the efforts to be frustrated.

He recalled how his efforts to set up an independent public inquiry into the air disasters were frustrated by those he described as the dark forces, as he charged the Senate committee to facilitate the setting up of a public enquiry on the rot within the industry.

Fani-Kayode said he found it unbelievable that despite the huge misfortunes suffered by Nigeria in human and material terms from the air disasters, the federal government could not find anyone to hold responsible, a reason he said the problem had continued to persist.

“These dark forces simply did not care that the lives of innocent Nigerians were being endangered by their daily ritual of cutting corners in order to make a bit of extra money. They did not care that their habitual breaking of the rules and regulations would inevitably lead to a monumental and horrific cycle of bloodshed.

“Not only did they not care, but some of them actually enjoyed the prospect: What we were dealing with was a cruel and unconscionable blood cult who derived their power and strength from a frenzied and insatiable lust for blood.

“Is it not strange that not one person has ever been brought to book or held accountable for any of these crashes? No one has ever been sanctioned, indicted or even prosecuted for criminal negligence at the very least. That is how cheap life has become in Nigeria and that is how easily Nigerians forget. The truth is that the questions must still be asked —“What really happened in the Bellview crash?”

Fani-Kayode told the committee that in spite of the battles he had with the cult group within the industry, he was able to put in place some measures such that his tenure did not record a single plane crash.

The former minister washed his hands of the alleged misappropriation of the N19.5 billion Aviation Intervention Fund, claiming that he rather left N7 billion in the accounts of the ministry at the time he left.

http://www.tribune.com.ng/01072008/news/news1.html NigerianTribune newspaper of today.
Re: Fani-Kayode Blames Occultists For 2006 Plane Crashes by landis(m): 1:54pm On Jul 01, 2008
This Boy should be arrested and dumped in 'Ita-Oko' maximum prison.

what pack of rubbish; occult responsible for plane crashes.

This country is doomed.
grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Blames Occultists For 2006 Plane Crashes by yemmydavid(m): 4:30pm On Jul 01, 2008
the guy na drug addict,wat do u xpect frm him wen he is under the influence of coke n hemp? i no blame am him use our money build fence for him MARINE ROAD APAPA residence like say na kirikiri him dey and carry d rest go abroad leaving the road that leads to his house in a mess.

NA HIM OCCULTIC POWERS DEY WORRY.
he needs deliverance
Re: Fani-Kayode Blames Occultists For 2006 Plane Crashes by RedHotChic(f): 4:32pm On Jul 01, 2008
This people should stop disgracing us abeg. I thought they went to school?
Re: Fani-Kayode Blames Occultists For 2006 Plane Crashes by edatika(m): 4:33pm On Jul 01, 2008
can u imagine
if he doesnt know what to say
cant he just remain quiet.

as much as Diabolical powers may exist
it is beyond logical reasonning
so to now attribute such as a course
or that the Govt shd arrest pple over such,
what evidence will they see
calabash? or animal horn,
plssssss
Re: Fani-Kayode Blames Occultists For 2006 Plane Crashes by mekk(m): 4:37pm On Jul 01, 2008
jeeez!!! I hate that man(Fani kayode) with passion.
He's such an incurable sycophant and liar,
No conscience.NO Integrity. Tufiakwa!!!
Re: Fani-Kayode Blames Occultists For 2006 Plane Crashes by abasifo(m): 4:38pm On Jul 01, 2008
na waho
na only GOD go save us from this country
Nigeria is the most evangelist country in the whol word
na them be the  most coruped country in the africa
i fear which one is right
Re: Fani-Kayode Blames Occultists For 2006 Plane Crashes by la1(m): 4:42pm On Jul 01, 2008
bwahahahahahahahahahahha!!!, Nigeria o my Nigeria, if we cant eat ,at least we can lafff! blood sucking demons from hell! now thats just classisc!
Re: Fani-Kayode Blames Occultists For 2006 Plane Crashes by landis(m): 4:45pm On Jul 01, 2008
Soon when OBJ is in the dock, he would say, it was devil that made him spent $16bill on NEPA and no result.

grin cheesy grin
Re: Fani-Kayode Blames Occultists For 2006 Plane Crashes by Gbosko: 4:45pm On Jul 01, 2008
Hmmmn, Fani-Kayode! The man with a brain full of horse-shit! lipsrsealed

@Abasifo,

Say Corrupt, and not "corruped"
Re: Fani-Kayode Blames Occultists For 2006 Plane Crashes by Toks2008(m): 4:49pm On Jul 01, 2008
Hi Everyone,

Hmmm, my people, why are you talking as if you are not Africans? Do you need a prophet to tell you that it is not normal to have series of unexplained plane crashes? Haba.

Look here, believe it or not, i knew from the very begining that these air mihaps were not ordinary but i was just waiting for the right time to confirm my speculations.

Fani Kayode himself must be a member of an occult and that is certain so he knows exactly what he is saying but on the issue of the criminal act he commited, i have no comment on that but concerning the death of the first lady happening same time with an airline crash and series of crashes thereafter, my people open your eyes.

Believe it or not, in my own opinion, those occultists he mentioned are those at the elm of affairs that may be seeking more power of dominion over Nigeria but at the end of the day, GOD surpassed them.

Toks
Re: Fani-Kayode Blames Occultists For 2006 Plane Crashes by mekk(m): 4:55pm On Jul 01, 2008
Gbosko:

@Abasifo,
Say Corrupt, and not "corruped"
hmmmm, Trouble dey sleep,nyanga go dey wake am, grin grin
atleast you decoded his opinion.
Take peace!!!!
Re: Fani-Kayode Blames Occultists For 2006 Plane Crashes by sewhenu(m): 4:55pm On Jul 01, 2008
Its rather pathetic and shameful that a man of fani kayode's status,a cambridge trained lawyer would say such absurd things at a public hearing. It simply defies logic and i suspect he was under the influence of opium or something. He should be locked up to serve as example to others
Re: Fani-Kayode Blames Occultists For 2006 Plane Crashes by landis(m): 5:01pm On Jul 01, 2008
Toks2008:

Believe it or not, in my own opinion, those occultists he mentioned are those at the elm of affairs that may be seeking more power of dominion over Nigeria but at the end of the day, GOD surpassed them.

Toks

are you being sarcastic??

Occult have nothing to do with plane crashes.

sewhenu:

Its rather pathetic and shameful that a man of fani kayode's status,a cambridge trained lawyer would say such absurd things at a public hearing. It simply defies logic and i suspect he was under the influence of opium or something. He should be locked up to serve as example to others
And to imagine, that this 'Fani Boy' was a minister of aviation. what a sad country.

angry cheesy angry
Re: Fani-Kayode Blames Occultists For 2006 Plane Crashes by Beline(f): 5:02pm On Jul 01, 2008
what rubbish!! were there no people to shut him down for vomiting such rubbish.

which occult? when we fail to do the right thing we passed the blame to others. now he is trying to shift the blame to no one but occult.
Re: Fani-Kayode Blames Occultists For 2006 Plane Crashes by texazzpete(m): 5:07pm On Jul 01, 2008
Toks2008:

Hi Everyone,

Hmmm, my people, why are you talking as if you are not Africans? Do you need a prophet to tell you that it is not normal to have series of unexplained plane crashes? Haba.

Look here, believe it or not, i knew from the very begining that these air mihaps were not ordinary but i was just waiting for the right time to confirm my speculations.

I actually feel insulted. Just because we are africans we do not have to run around like superstitious fools. The air crashes were caused by the rot in the aviation sector and people cutting safety corners, not by occultists.

Toks2008:

Toks

Typical. Invoke God and demons at every opportunity instead of solving your problems with your God given brains.
Re: Fani-Kayode Blames Occultists For 2006 Plane Crashes by yemmydavid(m): 5:16pm On Jul 01, 2008
y una dey disturb una self like dis? make una just knw say d IGBO d guy dey smoke na him enter him head b4 him talk like dat?

abi una neva hear say OBJ use stella as sacrifice and say all d plane crash na sacrifice runs dem use d pple do lipsrsealed pls u dint hear dat frm me o
Re: Fani-Kayode Blames Occultists For 2006 Plane Crashes by Toks2008(m): 5:18pm On Jul 01, 2008
Look here Bro,

I know it sounds very foolish and terribly absurd to blame the crashes on occultism but please let us leave our scientific theory for a minute and reason deeply and reasonably;

1. How many planes crashed?
2. How many Airline industries were affected?

Are we all saying that all these airline operators like bellview and several others that were affected were so foolish and mentally mediocered that they did not ensure that their planes were thouroughly examined after some crashed. Please i know we all went to school but some times we need to reason deeply. Fani kayode may be a terrible crook but for all i care, it is either these planes were sabotaged or something beyond the ordinary happened. Leave science.

Toks
Re: Fani-Kayode Blames Occultists For 2006 Plane Crashes by landis(m): 5:20pm On Jul 01, 2008
texazzpete:

I actually feel insulted. Just because we are africans we do not have to run around like superstitious fools. The air crashes were caused by the rot in the aviation sector and people cutting safety corners, not by occultists.

Typical. Invoke God and demons at every opportunity instead of solving your problems with your God given brains.

More to that, I think we need to have this Fani-Boy checked for psycho problem and make him re-count.

Fani kayode may be a terrible crook but for all i care, it is either these planes were sabotaged or something beyond the ordinary happened. Leave science.

The Bigger problem is that ordinary people will tend to believe this rubbish, thereby more rot will set in.

And soon we have worst aviation accidents as we have worst road accidents in the world since everyone blame OCCULT.
Re: Fani-Kayode Blames Occultists For 2006 Plane Crashes by emmydee(m): 5:23pm On Jul 01, 2008
stupid man. let the effc quiz him more. he will say the real truth
Re: Fani-Kayode Blames Occultists For 2006 Plane Crashes by ehie007(m): 5:27pm On Jul 01, 2008
guys lets be careful here, in all this so called rubish of this man, there might be some atom of thruth, the bad state of the aviation industry in nigeria is beyound the ordinary eye.
Re: Fani-Kayode Blames Occultists For 2006 Plane Crashes by Raimond(m): 5:30pm On Jul 01, 2008
ehie007:

guys lets be careful here, in all this so called rubish of this man, there might be some atom of thruth, the bad state of the aviation industry in nigeria is beyound the ordinary eye.

You took the words right out of my mouth---the man might know what we all don`t know!!!
Re: Fani-Kayode Blames Occultists For 2006 Plane Crashes by landis(m): 5:35pm On Jul 01, 2008
Raimond:

You took the words right out of my mouth---the man might know what we all don`t know!!!

can we stop this OCCULT talks?

If 'Fani Boy' is suffering from mental disorder, we should call him to his sense.

Here is 100 worst plane crashes and non was due to OCCULT.

http://www.planecrashinfo.com/worst100.htm

This OCCULT nonsense is why we have worst road accidents in the world.
angry cheesy angry
Re: Fani-Kayode Blames Occultists For 2006 Plane Crashes by rotimy(m): 5:38pm On Jul 01, 2008
Fani Power, the famous father of Fani Kayode must be turning in his grave in regret and shame. After sending his son to do masters at Oxford School of African and Oriental Studies, this is what the old man got in return? What a pity!
I wonder what his school mate, Rev. Fr. Matthew Hassan Kukah will say to this tales-by-moonlight.
Re: Fani-Kayode Blames Occultists For 2006 Plane Crashes by SENATORJD(m): 5:42pm On Jul 01, 2008
ehie007:

Raimond:

like what? Witches were having meetings the day those planes flew?

its either he is stupid(no offence) or he thinks we all are
today on radio it was stated that he said it was N2billion that was allocated to aviation
Borishade(most incompetent person i have ever seen) says it was N8.4 billion
pls fellow thinking Human beings what happened to N6.4b?
and he is rantling saying it is occultic forces?
am sure occultic forces took the balances as well?
they should both roast in EFCC custody
Arrant nonsense angry
Re: Fani-Kayode Blames Occultists For 2006 Plane Crashes by Toks2008(m): 5:49pm On Jul 01, 2008
How many of these worst plane crashes happened in one country within a year?

Bros, let us think very deeply. I know that %90 of misdemeanures of life are caused by human error but i have never heard before that 6 or 7 airplane crashes happened in one country within a year or thereabout. Haba what sought of rot in the aviation industry will bring about several air plane crashes that even the cockpit info or what is it called will remain untraceable. My Brother i say once again Leave science and education for a moment and think deeply. Fani knows what he is saying about cultist operation but i think what he is trying to do is to create a diversion to the whole case before him thereby revealing this sacred secret.

Toks
Re: Fani-Kayode Blames Occultists For 2006 Plane Crashes by abhosts(m): 6:25pm On Jul 01, 2008
@Toks2008,

Fani-Kayode’s diagnosed is a 100% true in my opinion. However, his admission is not out of sincerity, but it is a stylish ploy just to send Nigerians on a wild goose chase and divert attention from his thieving stint as head of that sector.

Saying people belong to the occult in Nigeria is no longer news, when one considers the fact that the top Echelon of the Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Pubic Service, law Enforcement and the Private Sector is occupied mostly by Men and Women deeply entrenched in the occult.

May God Help Nigeria!
Re: Fani-Kayode Blames Occultists For 2006 Plane Crashes by Toks2008(m): 6:45pm On Jul 01, 2008
ABOUT SOSOLISO AIR CRASH

The plane, a DC9 operated by Nigerian airline Sosoliso on its way from the capital Abuja to the oil city in the southern Niger Delta, crash-landed, broke into pieces and burst into flames, witnesses said.

"I was at the helipad when the plane came in ,  There was thunder ,  I saw the plane break into three and then fire engulfed it and it started burning," said an airport worker, who did not wish to give his name.

ABOUT BELLVIEW AIR CRASH

LAGOS, Nigeria (CNN) -- All 117 people aboard a passenger jet that crashed shortly after take-off from Lagos are dead, including several high-level Nigerian officials, the government said Sunday.

A Beechcraft 1900 aircraft with three crew members on board was declared missing hours after it should have landed at Nigeria’s new resort city of Obudu in southeastern Cross River state.

The aircraft took off from Lagos early on Saturday and was not at its destination hours after it was expected to land at Obudu.

The identities of the officials were not released, pending notification of relatives.

"The Federal Government announces with regret the unfortunate air crash of Bellview Airlines ,  which resulted in the loss of life of all passengers and crew on board," a government statement released late on Sunday said, according to Reuters news service.

Dismembered and burned body parts, fuselage fragments and engine parts were strewn over an area the size of a football field near the village of Lissa, about 30 km (20 miles) north of Lagos.

"The aircraft has crashed and it is a total loss. We can't even see a whole human body," Reuters reports a senior police official at the scene as saying.

ABOUT ADC AIRCRASH

DAKAR, Senegal: A commercial airliner with 104 passengers and crew members on board, including the spiritual leader of Nigeria's vast Muslim population, crashed shortly after takeoff in the Nigerian capital, Abuja, on Sunday. It was the third deadly passenger plane crash in Nigeria in a little more than a year.

Six people were taken to local hospitals, aviation officials told reporters at the crash site. The other 98 people on board were presumed dead. The plane crashed just past the runway at the Abuja airport after taking off in stormy weather, and the wreckage was strewn across a wooded area beyond the runway. News agencies reported that some bodies had been recovered, but it was unclear how many.

The flight was operated by ADC Airlines, one of Nigeria's many small domestic airlines. The 23-year-old plane was a Boeing 737-2B7, The Associated Press reported, quoting an Aviation Ministry spokesman.

The plane was headed to Sokoto, the capital of a state near Nigeria's northern border. Among the passengers was the sultan of Sokoto, Muhammadu Maccido, the spiritual leader since 1996 of Nigeria's Muslims, who are believed to constitute half of the country's estimated population of 130 million.

ABOUT MILITARY PLANE CRASH

BBC reports that ten of Nigeria’s most senior army commanders have died when their military plane crashed near the south-eastern town of Obudu. Those killed include eight major generals and two brigadier generals, the authorities said.

President Olusegun Obasanjo called the crash a “monumental tragedy” and is flying home early from the World Bank conference in Singapore.

Two other officers also died, while at least four survived, the military says.

There were 18 people on board the Dornier 228 aircraft when it crashed into a hill 18 nautical miles from Obudu after flying from the capital, Abuja.

About the BAC 1-11-500 EAS Airlines plane Crash in Kano

56 of the individuals among the 149 who died in the BAC 1-11-500 EAS Airlines plane Crash in Kano, northern Nigeria, have been put in mass graves. "Most of them were just burned or mutilated beyond recognition," state commissioner for religious affairs The Great Prophet Tahir Agamou told Reuters.

Nigeria's Sports Minister Ishaya Mark Aku, the wife and son of retired Gen. Jerry Useni, count among the dead.

Relatives of the victims accused President retired Gen. Olusegun Obasanjo of insensitivity after he paid a very quick visit to the rundown district and did not stop to speak to the mourning families. He was away in southern Africa at the time of the crash (but returned shortly after the crash).

ABOUT THE MISSING PLANE

Four days after a Beechcraft 1900D aircraft belonging to Wing Airline was declared missing by aviation authorities, the search team said yesterday that logistics were hampering their search for it.

One of the searchers, the chairman of the Yala Local Government Area, told journalists yesterday, "The vegetation here is too expansive and a thick canopy overhangs the entire landscape. Without sophisticated equipment, it would be difficult to locate the place. Our team has been on it since last night and will not give up until the place is located."

CULT INVOLVEMENT OR NOT,GOD SAVE NIGERIA
embarassed
Re: Fani-Kayode Blames Occultists For 2006 Plane Crashes by noetic(m): 6:51pm On Jul 01, 2008
abhosts:

@Toks2008,

Fani-Kayode’s diagnosed is a 100% true in my opinion. However, his admission is not out of sincerity, but it is a stylish ploy just to send Nigerians on a wild goose chase and divert attention from his thieving stint as head of that sector.

Saying people belong to the occult in Nigeria is no longer news, when one considers the fact that the top Echelon of the Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Pubic Service, law Enforcement and the Private Sector is occupied mostly by Men and Women deeply entrenched in the occult.

May God Help Nigeria!

u r definitely right. . . . . . . . . , kiss
Re: Fani-Kayode Blames Occultists For 2006 Plane Crashes by niyyie(m): 7:05pm On Jul 01, 2008
Fani-Kayode is educated and he knows very well that occultism is not the cause. Do you really expect him to admit in plain language that he was a wrong, incompetent man for the job? He has to blame something, somehow and he found the occult very convenient since they can't come into the open to defend themselves. angry

It was very insulting of him to utter such garbage to the Senate of the Federal Republic.
Re: Fani-Kayode Blames Occultists For 2006 Plane Crashes by sherrylo: 7:27pm On Jul 01, 2008
Dont blame fani noww, if im no say like that,how the allocation wen hin go take do jass wen go cure the juju go come out?
Re: Fani-Kayode Blames Occultists For 2006 Plane Crashes by sherrylo: 7:51pm On Jul 01, 2008
Ehie007&Toks2008 look as a matter of fact, this is something I see everytime I tarvel out of the country,The planes that are flown domestically and within Africa are bad.What is it? na only we get witch? how many times BA don ja like that abi Virgin atlantic? but I tell you I no go suprise if Virgin Nigeria Ja, because the kind Aircraft wen them no fit use as carreir for outside Africa na hin them go dey use inside Africa and Fani dem know but dem no go stop them as far as dem they collect something for thier hand. Dem go dey compromise people safety for money even travellers right Civil Aviation dem dey compromise am for money.How many people claim damages when get compesation?even say dem break your lock still your things, abi na Occultic power do that one self?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We’ll Be Ruthless Against Any Pro-biafra Protest In Lagos – Army / Taraba Govt Reinstates Late Safiya Husband Few Days After Sacking Him / President Buhari Leaves For Chad, Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.