Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,568 members, 7,847,373 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:27 PM

Can U Imagine? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can U Imagine? (1253 Views)

Imagine Having This Kind Of Wife.. / Sending Your Children To Boarding Schools More Dangerous Than You Can Imagine. / How Long Can U Allow Your Mum To Stay In Your Matrimonial Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Imagine? by yemstar(f): 3:36pm On Jun 07, 2006
These days there has been so many deaths by natural disasters. Imagine one by sheer stupidity of a Parent.

This lady got drunk and left her to kids strapped in the car ages approx 2 and 4 then she went in and was knocked out for eight hrs those kids stayed in 103 degrees. the little one died and the 4 yr old would have died if they werent found by the father.

She faces 7 years in jail for involuntary murder and the father can not imagine forgiving her. I can't even imagine me being the cause of my own child's death God forbid. May God help us all!!
Re: Can U Imagine? by desiree(f): 3:58pm On Jun 07, 2006
Strange!!!

Where did this incident occur?
Re: Can U Imagine? by 2cantango(f): 4:09pm On Jun 07, 2006
It's almost unbelievable, but sadly I've heard similar stories for several years now.

Many people leave their little children locked in the car, while they go and gamble at the pokies or whatever they want to do.

Over here, the public is being urged to be more aware of children who are left alone in cars. We are even told to do anything we think we need to do to get the child out of the car if no adult has returned within an acceptable amount of time.

Child abuse is a serious crime.

Just recently I heard on the news about a baby that had been put in a clothes dryer and 'tumble dried' for several minutes cry

The mother had left her baby in the care of her boyfriend, and while she was gone the baby wet it's diaper. Putting the baby in the clothes dryer was what the boyfriend did to deal with the situation.

The baby suffered major burns and head trauma cry

The animal man was arrested and take away.
Re: Can U Imagine? by Bright2(m): 10:01pm On Jun 07, 2006
Chaaaai it's a pitty,anyway it's 1 of those things.

(1) (Reply)

What Medical Test Should Intending Couples Undergo? / What Are The Things You Have In Place Before Marriage ? / Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.