Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Photos From The Opening Of Intercontinental Hotel In Lagos - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Photos From The Opening Of Intercontinental Hotel In Lagos (31199 Views)

See Our 11 Plasma Tvs Set Up @ NOV Event, Intercontinental Hotel, Lagos / Grand Opening Of The Largest Single Building in Lagos State.“Rock Cathedral” / Celebrate With Ciroc At The Opening Of The All New Deuces&launch Of Ciroc Lounge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From The Opening Of Intercontinental Hotel In Lagos by sEyi6: 11:32am On Oct 09, 2013
[size=14pt] Photos From the Grand Opening Of "Nigeria's First 5-Star Hotel" In Lagos [/size]

The latest hotel in town, InterContinental Lagos, was launched last Sunday 29th September 2013 at Victoria Island, Lagos.

The hotel, owned by the Milan Group had its grand opening done by His Excellency, Babatunde Raji Fashola (SAN), Governor of Lagos State and saw celebrities, political persons and much more grace the event.

The Governor in his speech commended the promoters of the event for their vision regarding the hotel as a welcome development at a time Nigeria is looking for foreign investments to grow its economy.

Speaking on behalf of the owners of InterContinental Lagos, the Chairman of Milan Group, Ramesh Valechha, disclosed that the newly opened first luxury five-star hotel in the history of Nigeria has created 650 direct employments and scores of indirect employment in the hotel value chain.

The grand opening event was attended by eminent persons among whom were Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi; his predecessor, Chief Joseph Sanusi; Lagos State Commissioners for Commerce and Industry, Sola Oworu; Kayode Opeifa (Transport); Engr. Taofiq Tijani (Energy and Mineral Resources); Group Managing Director of Milan Group, Rajesh Valechha; Executive Director, Milan Group, Vikram Valechha; General Manager, InterContinental Lagos, Didier Coeln; Regional General Manager Africa, InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG); Maher Nasr and Regional Director, IHG; Karl Hala, Ali Baba, Omawumi, Yemi Sax and others.

5 Likes

Re: Photos From The Opening Of Intercontinental Hotel In Lagos by sEyi6: 11:34am On Oct 09, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Opening Of Intercontinental Hotel In Lagos by wesley80(m): 11:41am On Oct 09, 2013
Nigeria's first 5 star hotel? Someone needs to educate me. Meanwhile FTC.
Re: Photos From The Opening Of Intercontinental Hotel In Lagos by sEyi6: 11:44am On Oct 09, 2013
wwww

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Opening Of Intercontinental Hotel In Lagos by sEyi6: 11:48am On Oct 09, 2013
aaaa

Re: Photos From The Opening Of Intercontinental Hotel In Lagos by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 09, 2013
1st what? Are you serious?

Sometimes, some lies can resurrect a dead person. cheesy

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Even though I brows through the valley of the shadow of 1 trillion pics, I shall fear no loss of mb, for BIS is with me.

My BB and my Laptop, they comfort me.
Glo prepare a fast 3G network in the presence of my enemy MTN.
They anoint my phone with infinito package.
My network speed is fast.
Surely, this mountain of poundy and egusi mixed with ogbono soup shall comfort me all through today in the office.
And I shall wash it down with this bottle of eva water, for better digestion. Amen.

6 Likes

Re: Photos From The Opening Of Intercontinental Hotel In Lagos by sEyi6: 11:55am On Oct 09, 2013
fffff

Re: Photos From The Opening Of Intercontinental Hotel In Lagos by sEyi6: 12:00pm On Oct 09, 2013
I'm not finding it easy uploading pictures on this site

Re: Photos From The Opening Of Intercontinental Hotel In Lagos by sEyi6: 12:02pm On Oct 09, 2013

Re: Photos From The Opening Of Intercontinental Hotel In Lagos by sEyi6: 12:05pm On Oct 09, 2013
bbbb

Re: Photos From The Opening Of Intercontinental Hotel In Lagos by sEyi6: 12:07pm On Oct 09, 2013
ooooo

Re: Photos From The Opening Of Intercontinental Hotel In Lagos by sEyi6: 12:10pm On Oct 09, 2013
yyyyy

Re: Photos From The Opening Of Intercontinental Hotel In Lagos by sEyi6: 12:13pm On Oct 09, 2013
mmmmm

Re: Photos From The Opening Of Intercontinental Hotel In Lagos by sEyi6: 12:16pm On Oct 09, 2013
zzzz

Re: Photos From The Opening Of Intercontinental Hotel In Lagos by sEyi6: 12:19pm On Oct 09, 2013
ggggg

Re: Photos From The Opening Of Intercontinental Hotel In Lagos by sEyi6: 12:22pm On Oct 09, 2013
tttttt

Re: Photos From The Opening Of Intercontinental Hotel In Lagos by Ak4ril(m): 12:30pm On Oct 09, 2013
wesley80: Nigeria's first 5 star hotel? Someone needs to educate me. Meanwhile FTC.
emmysenior: 1st what? Are you serious?

Sometimes, some lies can resurrect a dead person. cheesy

Yea, its d first 5 star hotel in Nigeria.......u can confirm elsewhere

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Opening Of Intercontinental Hotel In Lagos by blacksta(m): 12:31pm On Oct 09, 2013
Is this a hotel opening or fashion show - I was expecting to see pictures of rooms and hotel facilities - I was definitely not exepcting to see gate crashing local celebs

11 Likes

Re: Photos From The Opening Of Intercontinental Hotel In Lagos by sEyi6: 12:58pm On Oct 09, 2013
gggg

Re: Photos From The Opening Of Intercontinental Hotel In Lagos by sEyi6: 1:00pm On Oct 09, 2013
hhhh

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Opening Of Intercontinental Hotel In Lagos by taiocol: 1:08pm On Oct 09, 2013
fashola lack swag, desmond wit nice bulb called head. Bt the pix cool was cool
Re: Photos From The Opening Of Intercontinental Hotel In Lagos by Willgates(m): 1:10pm On Oct 09, 2013
Nigeria's first 5-star hotel? negro stop kidding me

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Opening Of Intercontinental Hotel In Lagos by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 09, 2013
ideye must not start against Ethiopia ooooo

7 Likes

Re: Photos From The Opening Of Intercontinental Hotel In Lagos by cumpaddre(m): 1:11pm On Oct 09, 2013
Happy birthday to meeee!!!!!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Photos From The Opening Of Intercontinental Hotel In Lagos by 1bunne4lif(m): 1:11pm On Oct 09, 2013
cöol
Re: Photos From The Opening Of Intercontinental Hotel In Lagos by Bantino(m): 1:11pm On Oct 09, 2013
@op, were you the one that covered the event as DOP? Nice pix though
Re: Photos From The Opening Of Intercontinental Hotel In Lagos by Fazhy: 1:14pm On Oct 09, 2013
great building. great pics.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Opening Of Intercontinental Hotel In Lagos by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 09, 2013
Yuzedo' otel
Re: Photos From The Opening Of Intercontinental Hotel In Lagos by naptu2: 1:20pm On Oct 09, 2013
The Milan Group (owners of Intercontinental Hotel, Lagos) import this item into Nigeria (it completely dominates the market)

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Opening Of Intercontinental Hotel In Lagos by sEyi6: 1:21pm On Oct 09, 2013
Ak4ril:

Yea, its d first 5 star hotel in Nigeria .......u can confirm elsewhere

Thanks for stating it. We've never had any international '5-star hotel' in Nigeria. All our hotels are far below our ratings outside our shores.
Re: Photos From The Opening Of Intercontinental Hotel In Lagos by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 09, 2013
So how has this made Nigeria better

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Opening Of Intercontinental Hotel In Lagos by airclipse(m): 1:26pm On Oct 09, 2013
Fashola is a simple man wen it come тσ clothes....I like him style..na wa o 1st gini? shocked

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Couple Weds In Flooded Church In Philippines (Photos) / Groom Absconds From His Wedding In Kano, Claims He Was Kidnapped! / A Wedding Ceremony Of A Beautiful Sister.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.