Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,410 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Urgent Help Needed Pls. My Wife Wants To Get Pregnant! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Urgent Help Needed Pls. My Wife Wants To Get Pregnant! (14911 Views)

My Wife Wants To Buy The Following For The Baby / Is It Possible To Get Pregnant Two Days Before The Period? / How To Get Pregnant With a Boy and Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Urgent Help Needed Pls. My Wife Wants To Get Pregnant! by maury1williams: 12:06am On Dec 01, 2015
I am so overjoyed by what dr abubakar of drabubakarlovespell@gmail.com has done for me and my wife after he restored our broken home due to the fact that my wife didn't get pregnant after 5 years of marriage i contacted him and i told him all that transpired between me and my wife and he restored our happiness and my wife is back to me now and she also became pregnant and she gave birth to a lovely baby boy and we are living a very happy life i can never stop thanking you sir i am so grateful sir if you are facing similar fertility problems or any other problems you can contact him on his mail on drabubakarlovespell@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Loyalty In Modern Day Marriage / Is It Possible To Raise A Child Without Beating / How Often Should A Wife Call Her Mother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.