Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,961 members, 7,821,382 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Ur Xperience On "End Time Preachings" In D A.m And How It Causes Noise Pollution - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ur Xperience On "End Time Preachings" In D A.m And How It Causes Noise Pollution (549 Views)

Church Members Arrested During Service For Noise Pollution In Lagos / 79-year-old Lady Sues Redeemed Church For Noise Pollution / Noise Pollution: Religious Leaders Deny Knowledge Of Approved Decibel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ur Xperience On "End Time Preachings" In D A.m And How It Causes Noise Pollution by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 09, 2013
I was having an interesting dream not until a very loud sound of a jingling bell(gbagaun,gbagaun) woke me up to remind me of how lawless,inorganised,polluted and backwards my country "Nigeria" is. After being woken up forcefully by the loud sounds of the bell,the voice I heard next was that of a lady loudly saying -repent and give your life to christ,end times are near... I was furious because she denied me of once a life time rest away from the troubles of my country.
I thought to myself,she wouldve prepared her messages in a flier and distribute it quietly without causing noise pollution in the wee hours of the morning. Nairalanders, pls share your experience too.

(1) (Reply)

Human Sacrifice Is Better Than Ram Ask Bukola Saraki / 7 Facebook Tips For Pastors / Your Faith Can Move Mountains For U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.