Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character (20320 Views)

INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) / Do Diamonds Shine Or Reflect? / 5,000 Personality Traits Are Linked To Handwriting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by mastercee(m): 7:26am On Oct 13, 2013
Fynestboi: Scorpio
oct 24-nov 22

Determined and forceful
Emotional and intuitive
Powerful and passionate
Exciting and magnetic
Jealous and resentful
Compulsive and obsessive
Secretive and obstinate

95% True about me
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by mykhel995: 7:26am On Oct 13, 2013
carr101:
so true (april 24th) except the greedy part wink

So you're resentful, inflexible and self indulgent? Or you just picked out the good parts.

1 Like

Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by mykhel995: 7:28am On Oct 13, 2013
Mutaino7: false cos 90% of what is written above has never display itself in my day to day character. *july 15 d month diz supaman came back 4rm krypton to earth*

July 15 is not a month.
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Sugarbabekemi(f): 7:29am On Oct 13, 2013
Fynestboi: Virgo
aug 22-sep 23

Modest and shy
Meticulous and reliable
Practical and diligent
Intelligent and analytical
Fussy and a worrier
Overcritical and harsh
Perfectionist and conservative

true/false
true abt my personality#teamvirgo#
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by mykhel995: 7:30am On Oct 13, 2013
satellitedaisy:

Very true

So you are Jealous, resentful, compulsive, obsessive, secretive and obstinate? Good to know.
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 13, 2013
Science made us to understand that Human are entitle to 5 minute madness everyday. Do u know when u get angry and fight someone, u are really release the madness. So about the Zo...... Stuff, it may be partially true
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Olamilekan08(m): 7:42am On Oct 13, 2013
Fynestboi: Leo
july 23-aug 21

Generous and warmhearted
Creative and enthusiastic
Broad-minded and expansive
Faithful and loving
Pompous and patronizing
Bossy and interfering
Dogmatic and intolerant

true/false
90parcent false.. zodiac sign my foot.
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by dhoy: 7:44am On Oct 13, 2013
claremont:
Mine seems to be true for the most part. I don't believe in it anyway, it's just a 'beer-parlour' past-time to me.

In addition to that Claremont,taurus are money carriers.
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 13, 2013
Fynestboi: Libra
sep 24-oct 23

Diplomatic and urbane
Romantic and charming
Easygoing and sociable
Idealistic and peaceable
Indecisive and changeable
Gullible and easily influenced
Flirtatious and self-indulgent
Thats me
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Michyeddy(f): 8:02am On Oct 13, 2013
I was born a human...given a mandate to take possessions over all things including starss..so i don't need zodiac signs to tel me who i am cos i know who i am
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Alleinad(f): 8:04am On Oct 13, 2013
Fynestboi: Gemini

may 22-june 21

Adaptable and versatile
Communicative and witty
Intellectual and eloquent
Youthful and lively
Nervous and tense
Superficial and inconsistent
Cunning and inquisitive

true/false??
Am a gemini and its so true abt me. Although am not sure abt the superficial thing.
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by kingzjay(m): 8:15am On Oct 13, 2013
Fynestboi: Cancer

june 22-july 22

Emotional and loving
Intuitive and imaginative
Shrewd and cautious
Protective and sympathetic
Changeable and moody
Overemotional and touchy
Clinging and unable to let go

true/false

Absolutely true.... That's my replica!
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by victorazy(m): 8:18am On Oct 13, 2013
Olamilekan08:
90parcent false.. zodiac sign my foot.
Maybe ur parents didn't tell u the truth.
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by papindinho(m): 8:20am On Oct 13, 2013
binhozie: I'm Leo...(August)
The ONLY traits that reflect on me is my Big head like that of Leo (Lion)
buhahahahahaha
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Tinkybabe(f): 8:21am On Oct 13, 2013
Aggrippa: hey miss don't conclude just yet! these zodiacal signs and attributes are the results of centuries of intense critical research.

Oh really?And this intense research is based on what?
People born in particular months exhibit peculiar traits?
When are these traits formed in a person;calculation from conception through birth or just birthdate?
For instance if a person is delivered later or earlier than their EDD which puts them in a different zodiac month,do they show zodaic attributes of their expected delivery date or their birthdate?

Until you can give a satisfactory explanation,it remains a scientific fiction to me.
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by galantjoe(m): 8:22am On Oct 13, 2013
Signs of zodiac is 90% correct while remaining 10% is influence by other factor. Sometime wrong birthday date contribute to wrong interpretation of the sign. Believe it or not star and cosmo have influence in our live-astrology

1 Like

Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Sexytemi(f): 8:22am On Oct 13, 2013

may 22-june 21

this like totally me...although not dat cunning...

Adaptable and versatile
Communicative and witty
Youthful and lively
Nervous and tense
Cunning and inquisitive

true/false??
[color=#006600][/color] wink
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by OneOpinion: 8:24am On Oct 13, 2013
All these zodiac tin is pure deceit and psyche blackmail.

If it could "guess" ur traits perfectly whu not your name and your mother's.

For each set of people,there are at least 20 traits,how on earth will one not tally with you

Even the ones you dont have b4 u begin to have them or discover them in you after reading

Why so many traits,why cant it be precise enough to sum everything up in one word for each set of people and lets see how correct it will be.....

All listed traits of each set of people are virtually the same thing with little subtraction & addition to each set.....Anyone with good knowledge of synonyms will do this clean job cos left to me they are just playing with words.

Is as simple as someone telling me that as a human being he guess i do eat & breath.......Before nko wat was i meant to be doing as a human being.

They will just pack traits that are inevitable to human race and existence and start calling them different names..

I am even beginning to get annoyed gan sef...
e ko oshi ati iranu lo jorh.

3 Likes

Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by royale442(m): 8:31am On Oct 13, 2013
I couldn't read all the posts in pink ink properly. Its somehow.
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Mmadu111: 8:36am On Oct 13, 2013
Exactly Me
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Ikegift4real(m): 8:40am On Oct 13, 2013
[quote author=Fynestboi]Leo
july 23-aug 21

Generous and warmhearted
Faithful and loving
Pompous and patronizing
Bossy and interfering
Dogmatic and intolerant

its true true. .[quote author=Fynestboi][color=deeppink]Leo
july 23-aug 21

Generous and warmhearted
Faithful and loving
Pompous and patronizing
Bossy and interfering
Dogmatic and intolerant

its true true. .[/color][quote author=Fynestboi]Leo
july 23-aug 21

Generous and warmhearted
Faithful and loving
Pompous and patronizing
Bossy and interfering
Dogmatic and intolerant

its true true. .
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Ikegift4real(m): 8:43am On Oct 13, 2013
Sagittarius

true. Pure discription of my ex
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 13, 2013
Fynestboi: Scorpio
oct 24-nov 22

Determined and forceful
Emotional and intuitive
Powerful and passionate

Exciting and magnetic
Jealous and resentful
Compulsive and obsessive
Secretive
and obstinate

Well whaddya know? I'm all the bold ones
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Layiwoo(m): 8:58am On Oct 13, 2013
Fynestboi:
Pisces
feb 20-mar 20

Imaginative and sensitive
Compassionate and kind
Selfless and unworldly
Intuitive and sympathetic
Escapist and idealistic
Secretive and vague
Weak-willed and easily led
Kinda true to d fullest...a PROUD PISCES!!!!!! grin grin
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by irynterri(f): 9:05am On Oct 13, 2013

may 22-june 21

Adaptable and versatile
Communicative and witty
Youthful and lively
Nervous and tense
Cunning and inquisitive

true/false??
that is 100% me
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by dhoy: 9:07am On Oct 13, 2013
#teamvirgo
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Caprison(m): 9:17am On Oct 13, 2013
Fynestboi: Sagittarius
nov 23-dec 22

Optimistic and freedom-loving
Jovial and good-humored
Honest and straightforward
Intellectual and philosophical
Blindly optimistic and careless
Irresponsible and superficial
Tactless and restless
95% truth...but aint straightforward..
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by k2039: 9:27am On Oct 13, 2013
Fynestboi: Capricorn
dec 23-jan 20

Practical and prudent
Ambitious and disciplined
Patient and careful
Humorous and reserved
Pessimistic and fatalistic
Miserly and grudging
Crap
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 13, 2013
BlueRoyale: yeaah! #Team scorpio we rock!!! One love to all the water signs Scorpio,Cancer and Pisces# we are emotional, passionate,and witty family!
cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by k2039: 9:30am On Oct 13, 2013
OneOpinion: All these zodiac tin is pure deceit and psyche blackmail.

If it could "guess" ur traits perfectly whu not your name and your mother's.

For each set of people,there are at least 20 traits,how on earth will one not tally with you

Even the ones you dont have b4 u begin to have them or discover them in you after reading

Why so many traits,why cant it be precise enough to sum everything up in one word for each set of people and lets see how correct it will be.....

All listed traits of each set of people are virtually the same thing with little subtraction & addition to each set.....Anyone with good knowledge of synonyms will do this clean job cos left to me they are just playing with words.

Is as simple as someone telling me that as a human being he guess i do eat & breath.......Before nko wat was i meant to be doing as a human being.

They will just pack traits that are inevitable to human race and existence and start calling them different names..

I am even beginning to get annoyed gan sef...
e ko oshi ati iranu lo jorh.

Your head is too correct.

You dey mind all the gullible people who fell for this crap (too much crap at that).
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by k2039: 9:32am On Oct 13, 2013
galantjoe: Signs of zodiac is 90% correct while remaining 10% is influence by other factor. Sometime wrong birthday date contribute to wrong interpretation of the sign. Believe it or not star and cosmo have influence in our live-astrology
I bet all twins should have similar trait, but that's not true of all the twins I know.

So Zodiac is full of crap.
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by k2039: 9:34am On Oct 13, 2013
Tinkybabe:

Oh really?And this intense research is based on what?
People born in particular months exhibit peculiar traits?
When are these traits formed in a person;calculation from conception through birth or just birthdate?
For instance if a person is delivered later or earlier than their EDD which puts them in a different zodiac month,do they show zodaic attributes of their expected delivery date or their birthdate?

Until you can give a satisfactory explanation,it remains a scientific fiction to me.
Their fiction would have made more sense if you see twins with identical traits, unfortuantely I'm yet to see a set of twins with identical traits.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Smartest Romanceland Ladies / How Do I Embed Youtube Video On Nairaland / Dey Play, Idan, No Evidence, Other Popular Nigerian Slangs In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.