Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,960 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Funny Food Combinations You've Experienced!!! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Funny Food Combinations You've Experienced!!! (1683 Views)

Funny Food Mistakes You Have Made / Weird Food Combinations.. / Strange Food Combinations Some Nigerians Eat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Food Combinations You've Experienced!!! by Pizzanatty(m): 9:51pm On Oct 09, 2013
In Africa,especially in Nigeria my Beloved wonderful country with various ethnic Delicacies such as EFO RIRO,TOWO SHINKAFA,OHA SOUP,EDI KIKONG,EWEDU ETC.

That been said,some food combinations caught my interest which neccesitated me to bring it here to share and have you share your experience,but believe you me,the food combination that does not appeal to You is a favorite to someone else and it can be very funny when people share theirs...
Combinations like...
*Akara/Bread with coke or Fanta
* Garri and Groundnut or kuli kuli
* Bannana and groundnut
*Cocumba and groundnut
*Indomie and bread etc

but the funny i saw was, when i visited the village and went to granny shop and i saw a man EATING EGG AND GROUNDNUT WITH PRIDE...i was like what sort of combination is this...

Share yours and lets have fun and please no need for insult to any combination that does not appeal to you..
Re: Funny Food Combinations You've Experienced!!! by Fynestboi: 9:53pm On Oct 09, 2013
my funniest food combination would be rice and yam with moi moi gringringringrin
Re: Funny Food Combinations You've Experienced!!! by Fynestboi: 9:55pm On Oct 09, 2013
and the funniest one had seen so far would be

that of a man eating rice with ewedu stew
Re: Funny Food Combinations You've Experienced!!! by Adesola111(m): 10:03pm On Oct 09, 2013
Bread and catarrh....lol
Re: Funny Food Combinations You've Experienced!!! by Fynestboi: 10:06pm On Oct 09, 2013
Adesola111: Bread and catarrh....lol
shockedshockedshockedshocked na u dey eat am
Re: Funny Food Combinations You've Experienced!!! by Pizzanatty(m): 10:07pm On Oct 09, 2013
Fynestboi: my funniest food combination would be rice and yam with moi moi gringringringrin

guy u b glutton ooo...the moi moi no fit wait or you eat am wit rice alone and spare one nah...but hw u take eat rice and yam 2geda?
Re: Funny Food Combinations You've Experienced!!! by Fynestboi: 10:10pm On Oct 09, 2013
Pizzanatty:

guy u b glutton ooo...the moi moi no fit wait or you eat am wit rice alone and spare one nah...but hw u take eat rice and yam 2geda?
no mind me oo i go one canteen na him i saw this hausa man with the combination at first i felt irritated then after some month i decide to try it, bt lo, it was muah... gringringrin
Re: Funny Food Combinations You've Experienced!!! by Qsscruz(m): 10:10pm On Oct 09, 2013
Anybody found eating egg and groundnut should be fined because the fresh air around is threatened... grin
Combinations i have taken are; akara balls and bread.. beans and custard.. Rice and plantain/beans...Mixing bitter leaf soup and egusi...Rice and pear.. and not forgetting garri and groundnut.
Re: Funny Food Combinations You've Experienced!!! by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 09, 2013
accident jollof rice mixed wit garri, fried potato wit akamu, kuli-kuli n bread, freshpepper wit soak-garri, infact n many more.
Re: Funny Food Combinations You've Experienced!!! by Adesola111(m): 10:14pm On Oct 09, 2013
mumu
Re: Funny Food Combinations You've Experienced!!! by Adrenaline123(m): 10:17pm On Oct 09, 2013
1. Iceblock and palm oil. Taste great!!!
2. Bread and Indomie. Deliciousso
3. Alomo and gala. hmmm, sumptuous!!!
4. Water melon and coffee.
grin grin
and thats why i love my teeth grin

Re: Funny Food Combinations You've Experienced!!! by Adebayor1(m): 10:23pm On Oct 09, 2013
1 close up and bread....
2 boild egg and eba
Re: Funny Food Combinations You've Experienced!!! by Fynestboi: 10:50pm On Oct 09, 2013
Bleble-swag:
accident jollof rice mixed wit garri, fried potato wit akamu, kuli-kuli n bread, freshpepper wit soak-garri, infact n many more.
gringrin
Re: Funny Food Combinations You've Experienced!!! by vizkiz: 1:08am On Oct 10, 2013
Dehm! Ah cnt jst stop lauqhinq
Re: Funny Food Combinations You've Experienced!!! by Nobody: 1:50am On Oct 10, 2013
My turn:

1. Rice and Milo.

2. Garri and Suya.

3. Yam and Mango.

4. Brukutu and Salad.

5. Hamburger and Alomo.
Re: Funny Food Combinations You've Experienced!!! by Emmyk(m): 4:50am On Oct 10, 2013
Went to a friend's place a while back. He gave me Bread and Egusi soup!!!
Re: Funny Food Combinations You've Experienced!!! by Pizzanatty(m): 4:50am On Oct 10, 2013
Bleble-swag:

kai...this your combination if true,i bow 2 you...how u take eat bread and kuli kuli...abeg no make me fear u oo...
Re: Funny Food Combinations You've Experienced!!! by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 10, 2013
Pizzanatty:

kai...this your combination if true,i bow 2 you...how u take eat bread and kuli kuli...abeg no make me fear u oo...
evrytin there is true, bread n kuli-kuli is jst lik bread n groundnut, its very swt dear, u nid 2 try it
Re: Funny Food Combinations You've Experienced!!! by vizkiz: 9:22am On Oct 10, 2013
Bleble-swag:

evrytin there is true, bread n kuli-kuli is jst lik bread n groundnut, its very swt dear, u nid 2 try it

*spits* m nt qonna try dt sh*t!
Re: Funny Food Combinations You've Experienced!!! by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 10, 2013
vizkiz:

*spits* m nt qonna try dt sh*t!
one man's food is another man's poison.
Re: Funny Food Combinations You've Experienced!!! by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 10, 2013
I once did Abacha with Egusi Soup! So hungry then and thier was no other alternative.
U can also check out this thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/1444875/major-minor-mistake-made-making
its simply hilarious!

(1) (Reply)

The Best Sunday Brunch Buffet In Lagos / Ultimate Potato Salad Recipe In 4 Easy Steps! / Bulk Nutmeg For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.