Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,121 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:15 AM

Driver's Wife Delivers Quadruplets In Lagos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Driver's Wife Delivers Quadruplets In Lagos (15847 Views)

Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) / Husband Flees After Wife Delivers Triplets / Mother Of 5 Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Ibadan, Husband Flees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Driver's Wife Delivers Quadruplets In Lagos by Solozzo(m): 7:28am On Oct 10, 2013
He is a driver on a salary of 30,000N per month in Lagos . They already have three young sons and his vwife delivered quadruplets who are underweight and in neonatology unit in LUTH, Lagos. He is begging for N1milion to offset bills and support family.

What a life, while many women are childless and looking for a baby in church, infelity clinics and babalawos, others are filled with the blessings of the womb!

Source
http://odili.net/news/source/2013/oct/9/330.html
Re: Driver's Wife Delivers Quadruplets In Lagos by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 10, 2013
wasak: so because GOD has blessed him with children He's begging for money?
what is wrong with Nigerians? whose business is it if ur wife delivered a million children? he should sell them to get the money...

crap!!!
Congrats anyway

May God have mercy on you

15 Likes

Re: Driver's Wife Delivers Quadruplets In Lagos by wasak(m): 8:35am On Oct 10, 2013
bengreat:

May God have mercy on you
Amen !!!we all need his mercy
....why is he begging for 1 million Naira.
Re: Driver's Wife Delivers Quadruplets In Lagos by ciphoenix: 9:00am On Oct 10, 2013
If only our health care system was better organized, such wouldn't ever arise

1 Like

Re: Driver's Wife Delivers Quadruplets In Lagos by soulglo: 9:55pm On Oct 10, 2013
ciphoenix: If only our health care system was better organized, such wouldn't ever arise

Has nothing to do with the healthcare system. He and his wife chose to be irresponsible

3 Likes

Re: Driver's Wife Delivers Quadruplets In Lagos by ciphoenix: 2:13pm On Oct 11, 2013
soul_glo:

Has nothing to do with the healthcare system. He and his wife chose to be irresponsible

my point is if we had a good managed care setup, such issues of people coming to solicit funds wouldn't arise.

Now he needs money to offset bills.

1 Like

Re: Driver's Wife Delivers Quadruplets In Lagos by chucky234(m): 3:49pm On Oct 11, 2013
What?
**turns to wife : honey have pity on me ooo**

1 Like

Re: Driver's Wife Delivers Quadruplets In Lagos by lonelypal(m): 3:50pm On Oct 11, 2013
what is wrong with Nigerians? whose business is it if ur wife delivered a million children? he should sell them to get the money...

crap!!!
Congrats anyway

In as much as I agree with you on 'begging for money', I still believe sometimes our ways aint God ways, regardless of family planning or not. However the guy ought to know better by taking advantage of NHIS initiative rather than begging Nigerians to clear his 'footballs' bills grin
Re: Driver's Wife Delivers Quadruplets In Lagos by trista(m): 3:51pm On Oct 11, 2013
Mtsheeeeeew. Nigerians will always be creating problems for themselvess and be trying to attract fake sympathy from the mass. This is the problem of lack of IQ and knowledge. You are living on a 30000 naira salary, already have three children as a driver and you still carry ur long prick bang your wife to give birth to quadroplets. Them no teach you family planning for primary school ko na secondary school ne?

12 Likes

Re: Driver's Wife Delivers Quadruplets In Lagos by gbanikiti(m): 3:52pm On Oct 11, 2013

crap!!!
Congrats anyway
I wonder why your own parents didn't sell you off for child trafficking because you are a useless child! You don't deserve to live among humans. Stoopid dolt! angry

2 Likes

Re: Driver's Wife Delivers Quadruplets In Lagos by gbanikiti(m): 3:55pm On Oct 11, 2013
trista: Mtsheeeeeew. Nigerians will always be creating problems for themselvess and be trying to attract fake sympathy from the mass. This is the problem of lack of IQ and knowledge. You are living on a 30000 naira salary, already have three children as a driver and you still carry ur long prick bang your wife to give birth to quadroplets. Them no teach you family planning for primary school ko na secondary school ne?
Here comes another stoopid dolt! If you can't render help,you better shut your infected mouth and let others help. Idiaaat!
Re: Driver's Wife Delivers Quadruplets In Lagos by moscobabs(m): 3:56pm On Oct 11, 2013
God ,,you are unquestionable oooo,and some rich couples are begging for one oo

2 Likes

Re: Driver's Wife Delivers Quadruplets In Lagos by wasak(m): 3:58pm On Oct 11, 2013
gbanikiti: I wonder why your own parents didn't sell you off for child trafficking because you are a useless child! You don't deserve to live among humans. Stoopid dolt! angry

really? tell me more pls!!!
Re: Driver's Wife Delivers Quadruplets In Lagos by eejo(m): 3:59pm On Oct 11, 2013
The man should be ready to carry his cross.
Re: Driver's Wife Delivers Quadruplets In Lagos by bluuu: 3:59pm On Oct 11, 2013
After 3 sons with 30k salary.y would he even try another one. na so children easy to care for? Anyways God will provide for u, pray to God. he can provide a way out.

dats my coin i can offer
Re: Driver's Wife Delivers Quadruplets In Lagos by wasak(m): 4:00pm On Oct 11, 2013
henchamb:

Pls are on something or does stupidity just run in your lineage. Pls answer adequately
not all lineages are like yours. when ur wife delivers kindly start begging for 1 million naira. have a nice day!!

1 Like

Re: Driver's Wife Delivers Quadruplets In Lagos by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 11, 2013
At least he didn't run away like the other men do
I wonder how they will manage
They shouldn't have tried again after 3 children on such a low income

3 Likes

Re: Driver's Wife Delivers Quadruplets In Lagos by trista(m): 4:03pm On Oct 11, 2013
eejo: The man should be ready to carry his cross.
atoh. He brought it upon himself. Why would he give birth to children he knows he can't fully take care of? No religion encourages incompetent parents. I wish him the best but his case also annoys me
Re: Driver's Wife Delivers Quadruplets In Lagos by dridowu: 4:06pm On Oct 11, 2013
Quadruplet ? God let my own be sextuplet

1 Like

Re: Driver's Wife Delivers Quadruplets In Lagos by trista(m): 4:06pm On Oct 11, 2013
gbanikiti: Here comes another stoopid dolt! If you can't render help,you better shut your infected mouth and let others help. Idiaaat!
are you sure you aren't the driver that's way you are so dumb to see I am. Passing a message to the mass not to make mistakes like this. You dumb Bleep. Mtsheeew

3 Likes

Re: Driver's Wife Delivers Quadruplets In Lagos by RealAlfranco: 4:10pm On Oct 11, 2013
I noticed only pple living within around da minimum wage are blessed with "excess" fruit of da womb (cos dey usually hv time to freestyle wit der partners)!! Sha,God said he wouldn't give us a challenge da will weigh us down!!! Even if it does,God knws hw he will help because only He knws wassup!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Driver's Wife Delivers Quadruplets In Lagos by Bumchacha(f): 4:11pm On Oct 11, 2013
Even with family planning anytin can happen cus its 100% sure so pls stop bleming d guy jare. nd u dont expect him not to sleep with his wife at all. i wish him gud luck sha God go do am 4 u .

1 Like

Re: Driver's Wife Delivers Quadruplets In Lagos by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 11, 2013
dridowu: Quadruplet ? God let my own be sextuplet

Because you won't won't be the one carrying them abi?
You want one or two disabled kids?
Almost all multiple births that many have a couple of disabled ones in the bunch
Re: Driver's Wife Delivers Quadruplets In Lagos by made2fit(f): 4:17pm On Oct 11, 2013
Most parents who are expecting to fend for just one child but suddenly gets THREE extra will be caught off guard finacially especially in this our weak economy. Point is, let's be sympathetic, the parents didn't bargain for 4.

2 Likes

Re: Driver's Wife Delivers Quadruplets In Lagos by kennykool4u: 4:22pm On Oct 11, 2013

crap!!!
Congrats anyway

ur own dey come mr planner
Re: Driver's Wife Delivers Quadruplets In Lagos by penny01502: 4:24pm On Oct 11, 2013

crap!!!
Congrats anyway
this brainless idioot deserve ban from this unique forum

1 Like

Re: Driver's Wife Delivers Quadruplets In Lagos by gbanikiti(m): 4:35pm On Oct 11, 2013
Re: Driver's Wife Delivers Quadruplets In Lagos by gbanikiti(m): 4:36pm On Oct 11, 2013
trista: [s] are you sure you aren't the driver that's way you are so dumb to see I am. Passing a message to the mass not to make mistakes like this. You dumb Bleep. Mtsheeew [/s]
meaningless post!
Re: Driver's Wife Delivers Quadruplets In Lagos by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 11, 2013

crap!!!
Congrats anyway

I so much love this post
Re: Driver's Wife Delivers Quadruplets In Lagos by agrovick(m): 4:45pm On Oct 11, 2013
God na beg i dey beg, when i finally marry any yeye sper.m way wan form fada of many nations to go produce quadruplets, God reduce hin potency to just one child amen. All is well

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Surprising Foods That Increase Breast Milk Production: Personal Experience / Should A Woman Ever Propose To A Man? / MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.