Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) (40604 Views)

The Horrifying Stages Of a Childbirth (Graphic Pics) / The Three Stages Of Growth In Marriage / Why Does Women Do Put To Birth At Night. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) by Talkcentral: 7:38am On Oct 10, 2013
A female photographer documents her nine months of pregnancy in a unique photoshoot.
Every "baby-expecting" process is an out-and-outer experience. Photographer Sophie Starzenski shows her pregnancy's step-by-step, beautiful progression from beginning to end in "Proyecto Pyokko," a series of maternity pictures that she describes in simple terms as "40 weeks and a mirror."
The Buenos Aires-based artist says "Pyokko" is a nickname for her now-3-month-old son, Simon -- whose disarmingly cute baby face we get to see in due course.

Source: http://newsinigeria..com/2013/10/new-life-10-striking-photos-of-one.html

http://www.newsinigeria..com

72 Likes

Re: Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) by homesteady(m): 7:59am On Oct 10, 2013
undecided

1 Like

Re: Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) by demelza: 8:09am On Oct 10, 2013
And at last, we see the cute face of the boy who went to hide there.
Such a naughty boy. kiss

10 Likes

Re: Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) by badmeat(m): 8:11am On Oct 10, 2013
Re: Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) by AbuMikey(m): 8:26am On Oct 10, 2013

Me Likey wink

1 Like

Re: Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) by Tayeni(m): 8:27am On Oct 10, 2013
Pregnancy......one of the wonders of this world. The pikin name na "pyokko" ........he sound like POKO aka Tonto

2 Likes

Re: Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 10, 2013
Beautiful
Re: Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) by RINE1: 10:23am On Oct 10, 2013
demelza: And at last, we see the cute face of the boy who went to hide there.
Such a naughty boy. kiss
why call him naughty man?.
Re: Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) by myOGAonTOP: 10:41am On Oct 10, 2013
Nice pics. God is wonderful. Who can explain 'it'?

3 Likes

Re: Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 10, 2013
So cute
Re: Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) by mysticgal(f): 11:02am On Oct 10, 2013
cute
Re: Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) by Lilimax(f): 11:15am On Oct 10, 2013
So nice and with good shape smiley.
I tried doing this during my last pregnacy but I suddenly became uninterested sad

1 Like

Re: Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) by demelza: 11:27am On Oct 10, 2013
RINE.:

why call him naughty man?.
He's a boy.
And its naughty in the playful sense.
Thank you

6 Likes

Re: Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) by Tonykings: 11:33am On Oct 10, 2013
demelza: He's a boy.
And its naughty in the playful sense.
Thank you

nigerians cn tk tinzz personal eh!

1 Like

Re: Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) by Ruq: 12:17pm On Oct 10, 2013
Now that's a stomach.
Re: Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) by cumpaddre(m): 12:38pm On Oct 10, 2013
Awwww....... This is so lovely, I hope its front page worthy..
Re: Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) by Akshow: 12:48pm On Oct 10, 2013
Amazing
Re: Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) by timpaker(m): 12:49pm On Oct 10, 2013
Cc: My wife please take note cool cool

1 Like

Re: Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 10, 2013
My turn:

Why's the baby looking at me? angry

1 Like

Re: Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) by oxygen47: 2:38pm On Oct 10, 2013
Behold the wonders of child birth
Behold the gift of life

Lovely one @op
Re: Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) by Matthewbriggs(m): 3:23pm On Oct 10, 2013
Beautiful
Re: Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) by jumzzy448: 4:08pm On Oct 10, 2013
Awww...so beautiful
Re: Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 10, 2013
Wonderful. Look at that baby, cutie patootie. kiss kiss
Re: Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) by Thebrightest(m): 7:19pm On Oct 10, 2013
My wife will undergo that stage 11 times. Thats because we will make only 11 children.
Re: Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) by Elvis295(m): 7:22pm On Oct 10, 2013
::hmmmistic
Re: Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) by IYANGBALI: 7:25pm On Oct 10, 2013
Second to the last picture is th best time to fok a pregnant woman,at that stage dem dey sweet like honey
Re: Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 10, 2013
Say a prayer for women who long for this beautiful experience and are yet to have it. May God answer their prayers.

50 Likes

Re: Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) by Beync(f): 7:26pm On Oct 10, 2013
Am uploading mine right away
Re: Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) by crackhaus: 7:26pm On Oct 10, 2013
What is it, baby-making thursday today?
Yesterday it was marry-me, marry-me-not topics all over the FP, and today it's all about pregnancy.
I can't be the only one noticing all this, or am I just imagining stuff

5 Likes

Re: Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) by texbaba1: 7:28pm On Oct 10, 2013
Beautiful pictures, beautiful woman, beautiful pregnancy, beautiful baby...see as him resemble me...loooolz
Re: Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) by IYANGBALI: 7:28pm On Oct 10, 2013
Yield: Wonderful. Look at that baby, cutie patootie. kiss kiss
come let's make ours

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor / What I Experienced In My Friend's House. / ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.