Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,395 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) (40607 Views)

The Horrifying Stages Of a Childbirth (Graphic Pics) / The Three Stages Of Growth In Marriage / Why Does Women Do Put To Birth At Night. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) by elampiro(m): 12:06am On Oct 11, 2013
Where is the Ikebe?
Re: Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) by scorpio1(m): 12:39am On Oct 11, 2013
God is great..!!!
Re: Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:58am On Oct 11, 2013
shagaman: This is very beautiful,we must appreciate women as child birth isnt easy,a lady needs to be pampered during child birth its 50/50, i would always appreciate my wife,my first born was not easy,in the labour room,i was there but when i saw blood what happened next to me was funny,i sha woke up beside her and our baby ,the doctor claimed i fainted but i doubt that was true.... grin, i only went into a state of krinkumka when i saw blood.....for that alone baby you would always be appreciated and loved.

This was just too funny...I wan nearly laugh die! grin grin grin

@topic, GOD is truly amazing.

Beautiful pictures. Very cute baby.

May GOD help me oo, I don't want to add too much weight when I get preggy sha *thinkingaloud*
Re: Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) by kabba7(m): 5:48am On Oct 11, 2013
This woman has a very beautiful shape,the husbband will want to have a quick one an hour before labour starts
Re: Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) by pekelepekele(m): 6:07am On Oct 11, 2013
Can you ladies see the power of we men clearly now. We are just too much
Re: Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) by wickyyolo: 7:14am On Oct 11, 2013
Was checking out the woman's panties. Nice
Re: Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) by Rejoice5000(f): 7:58am On Oct 11, 2013
hmmmmmmm mine was something else 6months pregnancy nurses were telling me to get ready hahahahahahaha because of big tummy GOD HELP ME IN MY SECOND PREGNANCY.
Re: Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) by Lilimax(f): 8:15am On Oct 11, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Get pregnant again na.

Keep trying till you succeed
For where sad?
No be me again cheesy
Bye- bye to pregnancy cool
Re: Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) by gnot: 8:22am On Oct 11, 2013
grin grin
mama-gee:

grin grin
Re: Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) by bengoodcreature: 9:01am On Oct 11, 2013
The wisdom of man can not be compaired with the foolishness of GOD. God is wonderful, let d world adore HIM
Re: Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 11, 2013
Austeenx: [b]My turn:

Why's the baby looking at me? angry
Because na you give him mother belly
Re: Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) by satellitedaisy: 9:27am On Oct 11, 2013
How many pants she get sef? She wan tell me say btw the first and second(second and third pics) trimester say na only on p*a*n*t she get

Mtcheeeew, SMH
Re: Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) by RaphaeloBurgess: 9:51am On Oct 11, 2013
I commend the woman for this wonderful research work in photography she has successfully done.That is the different between the whites and the blacks.The gap is just too wide.
Re: Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) by ddeola: 9:59am On Oct 11, 2013
Hmm...no b gari o
Re: Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) by 3Dimension: 10:04am On Oct 11, 2013
There's is something about this woman's pants sha..

#okbye
Re: Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) by Coldfeet(f): 10:09am On Oct 11, 2013
RaphaeloBurgess: I commend the woman for this wonderful research work in photography she has successfully done.That is the different between the whites and the blacks.The gap is just too wide.
I agree with you on that! Most Nigerian women will never display their pregnancy bump for fear of witches and wizards consuming or manipulating her baby! Despite all the safety pin she go use take hold the belle pikin weh go be Ogbanje will still be!
Re: Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) by OOLUSOGA(m): 10:14am On Oct 11, 2013
the boy is wonderfully and fearfully made indeed. nice pix
Re: Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) by Wendyslim(f): 10:45am On Oct 11, 2013
IYA NGBALI: come let's make ours
. You are mouthed .go get ur wife or to be

1 Like

Re: Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) by aitanofi(m): 12:19pm On Oct 11, 2013
kennygee: Say a prayer for women who long for this beautiful experience and are yet to have it. May God answer their prayers.
guy, Ɣ‎​u̶̲̥̅̊ made A̶̲̥̅ vital prayer here, kudos.
Re: Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) by otokx(m): 12:48pm On Oct 11, 2013
Nice pictures
Re: Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) by omoredia: 12:55pm On Oct 11, 2013
if na Nigerian woman now she go wear the same pant for the whole 9 months lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin follow on twitter @israelomoredia
Re: Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) by freeradical(m): 2:23pm On Oct 11, 2013
;DNice pics. Only buttresses the evil of abortion to me. #teamprolife

1 Like

Re: Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) by BuBBle1(f): 6:12pm On Oct 11, 2013
omoredia: if na Nigerian woman now she go wear the same pant for the whole 9 months lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin follow on twitter @israelomoredia
. After insulting pregnant Nigerian women u expect reasonable people to follow u on twitter. Who wears same panties for days talk of mths.SMH

1 Like

Re: Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) by mzkanye(f): 7:35am On Oct 12, 2013
Awww..soo cute...mine wld be Awesome too..I love dem both!!!
Re: Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) by currentbrands(m): 3:51pm On Oct 12, 2013
Talkcentral: A female photographer documents her nine months of pregnancy in a unique photoshoot.
Every "baby-expecting" process is an out-and-outer experience. Photographer Sophie Starzenski shows her pregnancy's step-by-step, beautiful progression from beginning to end in "Proyecto Pyokko," a series of maternity pictures that she describes in simple terms as "40 weeks and a mirror."
The Buenos Aires-based artist says "Pyokko" is a nickname for her now-3-month-old son, Simon -- whose disarmingly cute baby face we get to see in due course.

grin grin......Awesome!!

Source: http://newsinigeria..com/2013/10/new-life-10-striking-photos-of-one.html

http://www.newsinigeria..com

1 Like

Re: Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) by Thosen(m): 12:10pm On Oct 13, 2013
I think her favorite color is yellow.
Re: Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) by ethylene: 2:29am On Dec 24, 2014
[quote author=Thebrightest post=18725214]My wife will undergo that stage 11 times. Thats because we will make only 11 children.[/quote
Wat a relief will it be for our super eagles they are long overdue for replacement
Re: Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) by ethylene: 2:36am On Dec 24, 2014
Thebrightest:
My wife will undergo that stage 11 times. Thats because we will make only 11 children.
Wat a relief will it be for our super eagles they are long overdue for replacement grin
Re: Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) by tpiah11: 3:11pm On Oct 24, 2015
Re: Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) by tpiah11: 3:17pm On Oct 24, 2015
Austeenx:
My turn:

Why's the baby looking at me? angry

Maybe it likes you.
Re: Stages Of Pregnancy From Conception To Birth. (Pictures) by tpiah11: 4:24pm On Oct 24, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor / What I Experienced In My Friend's House. / ~ Why Husbands int!mate With Their Maids ~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.