Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

In Less Than 1992 Hours From Now Nigeria Will Cease To Exist Legally - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Less Than 1992 Hours From Now Nigeria Will Cease To Exist Legally (2937 Views)

“Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement / If APC Wins Presidency 2015, I Will Cease To Be A Nigerian - Himkers / Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By 12 Midnight Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Less Than 1992 Hours From Now Nigeria Will Cease To Exist Legally by stevnwigw1: 8:01am On Oct 10, 2013
and the cluase said after 100yrs of almagamation any region that feels to oust out can do so- cooled from
Re: In Less Than 1992 Hours From Now Nigeria Will Cease To Exist Legally by psucc(m): 8:09am On Oct 10, 2013
So the reason why Biafra failed then was because they wanted it so early.
Now is the time! Let's comeback from SNC.
School dismiss, AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: In Less Than 1992 Hours From Now Nigeria Will Cease To Exist Legally by Aedesmuskeeto: 8:12am On Oct 10, 2013
Una no get job....
Its just too bad all this brouhaha existed only in the internet....
Re: In Less Than 1992 Hours From Now Nigeria Will Cease To Exist Legally by Sobams07: 8:30am On Oct 10, 2013
Na untop of nija u dey form prophecy i no blame u

1 Like

Re: In Less Than 1992 Hours From Now Nigeria Will Cease To Exist Legally by donphilopus: 9:13am On Oct 10, 2013
Lauhging... Swahili Tinz
Re: In Less Than 1992 Hours From Now Nigeria Will Cease To Exist Legally by dridowu: 10:11am On Oct 10, 2013
Ok, if nigeria dont break up, then u use hamer break am . *****tongue out*******

1 Like

Re: In Less Than 1992 Hours From Now Nigeria Will Cease To Exist Legally by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 10, 2013
Biafra is already in court.
Radio Biafra is mobilising Biafrans all over the world.

Others can remain in the fraud called Nigeria if they so wish!
Re: In Less Than 1992 Hours From Now Nigeria Will Cease To Exist Legally by Satguru: 10:57am On Oct 10, 2013
Dis-Amalgamation will not solve Nigerian's problems. Infact the problems of Nigeria lie in the South. Research shows that the Northerners are more transparent than the Southerners. Ex- governors (Ibori, Alamco, etc) that are or have been in jail are all from the South.
NIGERIA HAS ONLY ONE PROBLEM: THE RIGHT PEOPLE ARE NOT (ALLOWED) IN POWER. PERIOD

6 Likes

Re: In Less Than 1992 Hours From Now Nigeria Will Cease To Exist Legally by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:06am On Oct 10, 2013
If u like, break!
If u like, add cameroun and ghana join!
That won't stop me from being the most successful businessman and the greatest philanthropist! tongue

2 Likes

Re: In Less Than 1992 Hours From Now Nigeria Will Cease To Exist Legally by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 10, 2013
My turn:

OP, are you a prophet? If yes, which team will win this season's UEFA Champions League? angry
Re: In Less Than 1992 Hours From Now Nigeria Will Cease To Exist Legally by 99100(m): 1:59pm On Oct 10, 2013
(1992hr/24)=83 days.
How time flies.
Disintegration inevitable.
Re: In Less Than 1992 Hours From Now Nigeria Will Cease To Exist Legally by Omen100(m): 2:15pm On Oct 10, 2013
let Me even ask the Biafrans one simple question, please Biafrans, what exact geographical map are you guys going to use in establishing that Biafran republic of yours.

I hope, its not the old biafra geographical map which encompassed the whole old Eastern & midwest region put together shall? if it is, then you guys should prepared for another war, because it won't work and again, Biafra will be defeated once again. Nobody should start crying after 30years time of mass carnage of the Biafrans, the earlier the biafrans understand that the reality of war is different because war is a business of killing of multitudes and the Nigerian civil war comes to mind.

my kobo advice is that they(Biafra) should re-mapped Biafra again and this time, they should exclude, 1, Rivers state, 2, Akwa Ibom state, 3, Cross Rivers, 5, Delta State. I don't know about Bayelsa state shall & after those exclusions then they are free to do away with their red soil landlock Biafra republic.
Re: In Less Than 1992 Hours From Now Nigeria Will Cease To Exist Legally by 1wilywily1: 2:25pm On Oct 10, 2013
Satguru: Dis-Amalgamation will not solve Nigerian's problems. Infact the problems of Nigeria lie in the South. Research shows that the Northerners are more transparent than the Southerners. Ex- governors (Ibori, Alamco, etc) that are or have been in jail are all from the South.
NIGERIA HAS ONLY ONE PROBLEM: THE RIGHT PEOPLE ARE NOT (ALLOWED) IN POWER. PERIOD
North transparent= Thieves
Re: In Less Than 1992 Hours From Now Nigeria Will Cease To Exist Legally by ketoprofen(m): 2:27pm On Oct 10, 2013
Omen100: let Me even ask the Biafrans one simple question, please Biafrans, what exact geographical map are you guys going to use in establishing that Biafran republic of yours.

I hope, its not the old biafra geographical map which encompassed the whole old Eastern & midwest region put together shall? if it is, then you guys should prepared for another war, because it won't work and again, Biafra will be defeated once again. Nobody should start crying after 30years time of mass carnage of the Biafrans, the earlier the biafrans understand that the reality of war is different because war is a business of killing of multitudes and the Nigerian civil war comes to mind.

my kobo advice is that they(Biafra) should re-mapped Biafra again and this time, they should exclude, 1, Rivers state, 2, Akwa Ibom state, 3, Cross Rivers, 5, Delta State. I don't know about Bayelsa state shall & after those exclusions then they are free to do away with their red soil landlock Biafra republic.

What will u do if I tell u that biafran map is = map of Igbo land.

1 Like

Re: In Less Than 1992 Hours From Now Nigeria Will Cease To Exist Legally by Omen100(m): 2:33pm On Oct 10, 2013
ketoprofen:

What will u do if I tell u that biafran map is = map of Igbo land.

I will do nothing Definitely but then, that map of yours must exclude Delta state & Rivers State because the Asabas & Ikwerres are not Igbo and they shouldn't be part of that Igbo map of yours,

thank you.
Re: In Less Than 1992 Hours From Now Nigeria Will Cease To Exist Legally by Rhemar(m): 3:36pm On Oct 10, 2013
how long 'll we continue to waste time over this issue
Re: In Less Than 1992 Hours From Now Nigeria Will Cease To Exist Legally by citizenY(m): 3:44pm On Oct 10, 2013
ANYBODY THINKING ABOUT SEPARATION SHOULD VISIT THE INTERNATIONAL COMMODITY EXCHANGE SITE AND ESTABLISH THE INTERNATIONAL PRICES OF BASIC FOOD ITEMS FROM CORN, BEEF, SOYA BEANS, ETC ETC..... ON BOTH SIDES OF ANY DIVIDE, OUR LEADERS WILL STEAL THE MONEY AND WE MAY NOT BE ABLE TO FEED WELL
Re: In Less Than 1992 Hours From Now Nigeria Will Cease To Exist Legally by SELENAqueensy(f): 3:45pm On Oct 10, 2013
Ok o.. Cameron is not far
Re: In Less Than 1992 Hours From Now Nigeria Will Cease To Exist Legally by Nomski0(f): 4:05pm On Oct 10, 2013
Omen100:

I will do nothing Definitely but then, that map of yours must exclude Delta state & Rivers State because the Asabas & Ikwerres are not Igbo and they shouldn't be part of that Igbo map of yours,

thank you.
So damn right! I dont give two fûcks if the Igbos break away, the noise they make is too damn much. You dont see other tribes threatening to break away.
My own is that they should not add Deltans.....we're not igbo. They can break from the continet if they like sef, then we can hear word.undecidedundecided
Re: In Less Than 1992 Hours From Now Nigeria Will Cease To Exist Legally by AbuMikey(m): 4:06pm On Oct 10, 2013

Sovereign National Conference ooo gringrin

Re: In Less Than 1992 Hours From Now Nigeria Will Cease To Exist Legally by AbuMikey(m): 4:08pm On Oct 10, 2013
Austeenx: My turn:

OP, are you a prophet? If yes, which team will win this season's UEFA Champions League? angry

My Answer: grin

My very own F.C Barcelona wink

Re: In Less Than 1992 Hours From Now Nigeria Will Cease To Exist Legally by baby124: 4:10pm On Oct 10, 2013
Nice one! Finally, my village Lagos can declare sovreignty and we elect Fashola our president of Lagos state. * Dancing*. On that day all states like Lagos must keep their internally generated revenue. Which Nigeria Nigeria is non existent now. So why support a ghost country. tongue
Re: In Less Than 1992 Hours From Now Nigeria Will Cease To Exist Legally by Nomski0(f): 4:13pm On Oct 10, 2013
Abu Mikey:

My Answer: grin

My very own F.C Barcelona wink

I pray otongue tongue
Re: In Less Than 1992 Hours From Now Nigeria Will Cease To Exist Legally by AbuMikey(m): 4:16pm On Oct 10, 2013
Nomski0:
I pray otongue tongue

LOL

The trophy is ours already cheesy

tongue
Re: In Less Than 1992 Hours From Now Nigeria Will Cease To Exist Legally by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 10, 2013
Nomski0:
So damn right! I dont give two fûcks if the Igbos break away, the noise they make is too damn much. You dont see other tribes threatening to break away.
My own is that they should not add Deltans.....we're not igbo. They can break from the continet if they like sef, then we can hear word.undecidedundecided

all diz igbos sef...really had tough time with them @sch.. Igbos..alwayz tryin to b all nd all... Too proud...notice me...

shoo abegg

up DELTANS jare
Re: In Less Than 1992 Hours From Now Nigeria Will Cease To Exist Legally by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 10, 2013
Wait oo..wht wer u tinkin includin Delta?? Mind u,notin lyk Delta ibo nd besides Delta is ruled by d Urhobos/isokos...dnt come close....

BEWARE!!
I really think igbos dnt study geography...u all will end up bcomin a landlocked nation..smhw lyk a an island tongue ..no freedom..more trap instead
up DELTANS jare
Re: In Less Than 1992 Hours From Now Nigeria Will Cease To Exist Legally by ketoprofen(m): 4:48pm On Oct 10, 2013
Omen100:

thank you.

What will u do if u enter asaba and ask an indigene, ' ur tribe'? And he says Igbo.

And what will u do if u ask Ngozi Iweala of her tribe bfr marriage and she says Igbo?
Re: In Less Than 1992 Hours From Now Nigeria Will Cease To Exist Legally by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 10, 2013
Re: In Less Than 1992 Hours From Now Nigeria Will Cease To Exist Legally by ketoprofen(m): 4:53pm On Oct 10, 2013
Shout out to all the ngbatis wishing they were deltans on this thread. Even the one with multiple username.

U are all doing well hitting ur lazy, non innovative brains on the wall
Re: In Less Than 1992 Hours From Now Nigeria Will Cease To Exist Legally by Vivly(f): 5:06pm On Oct 10, 2013
Nomski0:
B, do you really think Niger delta can exist on its own without the presence of Igbos? The igbos of the south east stand as the unifying factor that makes the south what it is. Else, every minority group in the south south would start vying for their sovereignty. No matter what, the igbos are necessary for the survival of the Nigerdeltans
Re: In Less Than 1992 Hours From Now Nigeria Will Cease To Exist Legally by benkings(m): 5:31pm On Oct 10, 2013
all dis brohaha of naija breakinq up only exist on d internet.......u tink say na mouth dem take dey breakup ......mtcheeeeeew,abeq moh hear word jare undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Will Join PDP When Satan Converts To Islam— El Rufai - / Nigerian Female Senator Chris Anyanwu Slapped PDP Chairman Madu During Congress / Nigerian Prostitutes To Declare Three Days Of Free Sex If Buhari Wins (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.