Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

If APC Wins Presidency 2015, I Will Cease To Be A Nigerian - Himkers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If APC Wins Presidency 2015, I Will Cease To Be A Nigerian - Himkers (4496 Views)

“Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement / Presidency 2015: Judge’s Absence Postpones Verdict On Jonathan / Presidency 2015: Court Determines Jonathan’s Eligibility Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If APC Wins Presidency 2015, I Will Cease To Be A Nigerian - Himkers by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 14, 2014
My word shall be my bond. If APC by an chance happens to win the 2015 presidential polls, I will formally port myself and all my investments to either Gambia or Ghana.

God shall thwart all their efforts and seal up all their evil and wicked plans for this nation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If APC Wins Presidency 2015, I Will Cease To Be A Nigerian - Himkers by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 14, 2014
Who cares how you feel? You can as well relocate to Mars and start a life there.

Mtscheeew!

20 Likes

Re: If APC Wins Presidency 2015, I Will Cease To Be A Nigerian - Himkers by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 14, 2014
How is your life now that APC is not in power? You can go to the moon; you won't be missed.

13 Likes

Re: If APC Wins Presidency 2015, I Will Cease To Be A Nigerian - Himkers by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 14, 2014
berem:
Who cares how you feel? You can as well relocate to Mars and start a life there.

Mtscheeew!

Ok
Re: If APC Wins Presidency 2015, I Will Cease To Be A Nigerian - Himkers by adebayour26: 6:11pm On Oct 14, 2014
Baba u make sense, I noticed ur intelligent comments & questions in that naughty guy's thread about GEJ. His thread must av geared you to open this thread.
#thumbsup!!!

3 Likes

Re: If APC Wins Presidency 2015, I Will Cease To Be A Nigerian - Himkers by size38: 6:12pm On Oct 14, 2014
How are u sure he is a Nigerian in the first place?

2 Likes

Re: If APC Wins Presidency 2015, I Will Cease To Be A Nigerian - Himkers by idumuose(m): 6:18pm On Oct 14, 2014
himkers:
My word shall be my bond. If APC by an chance happens to win the 2015 presidential polls, I will formally port myself and all my investments to either Gambia or Ghana.

God shall thwart all their efforts and seal up all their evil and wicked plans for this nation.
Buhari cannot govern Nigeria.It was by chance he ruled Nigeria the other time before he was shoved
over the fence of dodan Barracks in the coup of august 1983.

A native of futa djalon who migrated to Nigeria.

I have also told them the other day here that should Buhari contest and win election(God forbid though)
i will relocate to Mogadishu(somalia)

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If APC Wins Presidency 2015, I Will Cease To Be A Nigerian - Himkers by LFJ: 6:18pm On Oct 14, 2014
himkers:

Why port or relocate? Committing suicide would have been the best option.

4 Likes

Re: If APC Wins Presidency 2015, I Will Cease To Be A Nigerian - Himkers by Trailblazer1(m): 6:31pm On Oct 14, 2014
I'm more critical about personalities and not political parties.
For buhari,
#NotInMyGeneration.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If APC Wins Presidency 2015, I Will Cease To Be A Nigerian - Himkers by idu1(m): 6:32pm On Oct 14, 2014
Who know you and your wrenched family.

5 Likes

Re: If APC Wins Presidency 2015, I Will Cease To Be A Nigerian - Himkers by englishmart(m): 6:40pm On Oct 14, 2014
Que sera sera. "what must be must be

1 Like

Re: If APC Wins Presidency 2015, I Will Cease To Be A Nigerian - Himkers by successking401(m): 6:43pm On Oct 14, 2014
Ayaf hear
Re: If APC Wins Presidency 2015, I Will Cease To Be A Nigerian - Himkers by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:05pm On Oct 14, 2014
idumuose:

Buhari cannot govern Nigeria.It was by chance he ruled Nigeria the other time before he was shoved
over the fence of dodan Barracks in the coup of august 1983.

A native of futa djalon who migrated to Nigeria.

I have also told them the other day here that should Buhari contest and win election(God forbid though)
i will relocate to Mogadishu(somalia)

Snake Charmer, do you still remember your "famous" thread about how sanusi was never going to be emir of kano? cheesy cheesy Idu-Mud-House

9 Likes

Re: If APC Wins Presidency 2015, I Will Cease To Be A Nigerian - Himkers by Omimah: 7:15pm On Oct 14, 2014
Musiwa, is that you?
Re: If APC Wins Presidency 2015, I Will Cease To Be A Nigerian - Himkers by fes2ga: 7:24pm On Oct 14, 2014
People like you will continue to suffer because you fear change ,the airport ,refineries, seaports, dams and all the infrastructure were all built by the military regime but since the history of this country civilian cannot boast of any of this infrastruture and you still want this looting trend to continue .This country will be much better only if Jonathan loses 2015 election.

9 Likes

Re: If APC Wins Presidency 2015, I Will Cease To Be A Nigerian - Himkers by chamboy(m): 7:33pm On Oct 14, 2014
The Problem we have is that, Our Fathers are not telling us the true history of this nation..... with my research Democratic Government took greater part in the spoiling this Nation
Even fela sef talk am

2 Likes

Re: If APC Wins Presidency 2015, I Will Cease To Be A Nigerian - Himkers by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 14, 2014
What must be done must be done. APC will never rule Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: If APC Wins Presidency 2015, I Will Cease To Be A Nigerian - Himkers by chamboy(m): 7:50pm On Oct 14, 2014
himkers:
What must be done must be done. APC will never rule Nigeria.
because u are some igbo its ur turn to rule shey
Re: If APC Wins Presidency 2015, I Will Cease To Be A Nigerian - Himkers by Canme4u(m): 8:02pm On Oct 14, 2014
kITATITA:
How is your life now that APC is not in power? You can go to the moon; you won't be missed.
Re: If APC Wins Presidency 2015, I Will Cease To Be A Nigerian - Himkers by waternogetenemy: 8:06pm On Oct 14, 2014
APC will never win Nigeria for the simple reason that the party is a conglomeration of former PDP looters, losers and godfathers...GEJ cleaned up PDP from wat it used to be with those crooks.

PDP is a renewed entity and APC is a cabal party.

GEJ till 2019

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If APC Wins Presidency 2015, I Will Cease To Be A Nigerian - Himkers by Akpaife(m): 8:11pm On Oct 14, 2014
Bro GEJ till 2019

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If APC Wins Presidency 2015, I Will Cease To Be A Nigerian - Himkers by amsad19(m): 8:14pm On Oct 14, 2014
GMB till 2022
Re: If APC Wins Presidency 2015, I Will Cease To Be A Nigerian - Himkers by MisterLongman(m): 8:15pm On Oct 14, 2014
^^^For your mind now, you don make sensible comment
Re: If APC Wins Presidency 2015, I Will Cease To Be A Nigerian - Himkers by opiaoku: 8:22pm On Oct 14, 2014
berem:

Mtscheeew!

he means thats not possible.

its easier for me to fvck you this night than APC to win 2015 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If APC Wins Presidency 2015, I Will Cease To Be A Nigerian - Himkers by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 14, 2014
I really can not pity people like the OP who from all intents and purposes seems to have made a convenant with failure,corruption and averageness

2 Likes

Re: If APC Wins Presidency 2015, I Will Cease To Be A Nigerian - Himkers by waternogetenemy: 8:58pm On Oct 14, 2014
amsad19:
GMB till 2022

Nigeria will not trade in the real mccoy(GEJ) for a Genetically Modified Bagga!(GMB)

Simple things, GEJ till 2019

5 Likes

Re: If APC Wins Presidency 2015, I Will Cease To Be A Nigerian - Himkers by chimerase2: 9:07pm On Oct 14, 2014
Op I support u

1 Like

Re: If APC Wins Presidency 2015, I Will Cease To Be A Nigerian - Himkers by chimerase2: 9:08pm On Oct 14, 2014
opiaoku:

its easier for me to fvck you this night than APC to win 2015 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
laff ma iberibe ukwu off grin grin

1 Like

Re: If APC Wins Presidency 2015, I Will Cease To Be A Nigerian - Himkers by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 14, 2014
LFJ:

Why port or relocate? Committing suicide would have been the best option.
Best comment. Of the year
Re: If APC Wins Presidency 2015, I Will Cease To Be A Nigerian - Himkers by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 14, 2014
chimerase2:
Op I support u

God bless you

3 Likes

Re: If APC Wins Presidency 2015, I Will Cease To Be A Nigerian - Himkers by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 14, 2014
opiaoku:

you need to be delivered.
Re: If APC Wins Presidency 2015, I Will Cease To Be A Nigerian - Himkers by opiaoku: 9:28pm On Oct 14, 2014
berem:
you need to be delivered.

and na you go cure abi deliver me from this konji wink wink wink wink wink wink wink grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

baby i need you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Goodluck Will Win. Fear Not Gejites / President Buhari To Sack All Security Chiefs On The Security Of The Nation / Vice President Yemi Osinbajo: With Love From North, South, East And West.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.