Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

How Did You Enjoy Your NYSC Service Year? - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How Did You Enjoy Your NYSC Service Year? (8834 Views)

How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? / Your NYSC Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Enjoy Your NYSC Service Year? by toluxa1(m): 1:55pm On Oct 10, 2013
I has never goed yet.
Re: How Did You Enjoy Your NYSC Service Year? by Rachelbusola: 2:05pm On Oct 10, 2013
served in bayelsa state in a secondary school
things that made it intwesting
bar tins
punny tins
travelled to the creeks
went to oloibiri(first oil well in naija)
swam in river nun
spoke with ex millitants
gist about their fallen heroes
related with ogbia local government chairman(first hand shake with a local govt chairman)
was an exco
pool things every saturday
teaching wasnt byfire by force
travelled on speed boat for 2hrs
election alloweee
visiting neighbouring riverine communities
..this are the few i could remanbah...
wld rate it 9/10
Re: How Did You Enjoy Your NYSC Service Year? by latestsunny(m): 2:20pm On Oct 10, 2013
oyinglory: Mine was 5/10 jorh..served in Osun st. St hosp osogbo 2 b precise,na work work work tinz..

i dey oshogbo cn we hook up?
Re: How Did You Enjoy Your NYSC Service Year? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 10, 2013
yuzedo: wen am finishin in uncle emeka univesity abakalicki dey tell me dat my 1years service is gonna be d best year af never never enjoy. waow shocked good knews so am happy and exsited to go tongue. ok so i now go for d service, op, bro, hmmm, even one grain of punny i dint see cry cry cry embarassed dey now poast me to one rugged place in mazamaza, dint sey see new yock, califonia, canada, dubia, etc to poast me? cry undecided

I HATE mysc!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
**dies** Yuzedo yaf killed me.....gosh this dude is the funniest guy on earth....LMAO

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Enjoy Your NYSC Service Year? by Goldenheart(m): 2:43pm On Oct 10, 2013
wait a minute.. is NYSC service about Nyanshing... most of you ppl re claiming to ve enjoyed just the Limpopo...

now that's scary***

1 Like

Re: How Did You Enjoy Your NYSC Service Year? by acidiczuzzee: 3:24pm On Oct 10, 2013
Still on it,serving abj, I ve not seen d fun yet,still 2 over 10,may be it will increase b4 I passout next year may.
Re: How Did You Enjoy Your NYSC Service Year? by bufness(m): 3:33pm On Oct 10, 2013
otijah: its Anonimus. Tenk u
its anonymous tenk u angry

1 Like

Re: How Did You Enjoy Your NYSC Service Year? by AtbuAbdul(m): 3:50pm On Oct 10, 2013
Aromas:

If you have said Lokoja, I we agree with you but in where I do my own NYSC sha Okene I swear d place pass Lokoja DIE. Bros dat place na always busy non-stop area 4 travellers n motorist. Even the student in dat place are anxious I mean hungry 4 school.
I lik coole Ebira people ooooooooooo, they are very friendly but don't touch their ladies n younger once in female anyhows Okene is more and more civilize n populated dan dos of Igala people.

Tanx @Aromas 4 showin him d light! u cant possibly use a small part of Kogi 2 generalise 4 d whole state! come down 2 Okene -okland n see watsup! cool
Re: How Did You Enjoy Your NYSC Service Year? by mercurie(f): 4:16pm On Oct 10, 2013
agbalej: 8/10. Best enjoyed in d last months of d service year. I miss my colleagues daily, espcialy Corps members Jude, Prisca, Saaka, Floxy, Dami, Mary, Anita et al... It ws fun at d end. Lokoja was really hot. But Kogi dry sha. Very poor state. We begged students 2 com 2 school.

We don't know them, no need 2 call names like its a shout out
Re: How Did You Enjoy Your NYSC Service Year? by GentleMimi: 4:46pm On Oct 10, 2013
otijah: Well my last dayz was the part I enjoyed most, there was this girl that was showering me with punny everyday, wat an unforgettable experience. I wish my NYSC was for 3yrs
pls come to d hospital for HIV and other STD screening.....i fear for u.Hope sey no b Akwa-Ibom u serve sha?
Re: How Did You Enjoy Your NYSC Service Year? by Rohzay(m): 4:49pm On Oct 10, 2013
twas fun all d way.......................akwaibon was really ayaya
Re: How Did You Enjoy Your NYSC Service Year? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 10, 2013
Served in calabar. Its a 9/10.had crazy fun.
Re: How Did You Enjoy Your NYSC Service Year? by TayoT: 5:23pm On Oct 10, 2013
10/10 served in Kano. 2006/2007. Can't even start d gist. Madt fun.
Re: How Did You Enjoy Your NYSC Service Year? by o42austino(m): 6:16pm On Oct 10, 2013
10/10, my time serving in offi in Okobo L.G.A Akwa Ibom was fun, i must visit the community one and their Babes re Fun.
myz: On a scale of 1-10 how well did you enjoy your service year

Re: How Did You Enjoy Your NYSC Service Year? by LankyTee: 6:37pm On Oct 10, 2013
Mhomies: 8/10. it was 10yrs ago & those mosquitoes for Kano no easy sha o.... But in all it was full of fun.

Mine was about 24yrs ago in Abeokuta, and men, it was not that enjoyable. Too much issues if Magun and so no local punanies to savour. Had to be traveling to Lagos for small action.
Re: How Did You Enjoy Your NYSC Service Year? by blackbeau1(f): 6:46pm On Oct 10, 2013
9.Twas fun.
Re: How Did You Enjoy Your NYSC Service Year? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 10, 2013
yuzedo: wen am finishin in uncle emeka univesity abakalicki dey tell me dat my 1years service is gonna be d best year af never never enjoy. waow shocked good knews so am happy and exsited to go tongue. ok so i now go for d service, op, bro, hmmm, even one grain of punny i dint see cry cry cry embarassed dey now poast me to one rugged place in mazamaza, dint sey see new yock, califonia, canada, dubia, etc to poast me? cry undecided

We have missed you on Nairaland bro.. Chaii... You can make me laugh on this forum eh... But please let me ask you; are you really sane? Or is this just for internet fun? Make e no be say we dey here dey think say na just joke... We no go know say na mad man bin don dey kukuma post for Nairaland...
Re: How Did You Enjoy Your NYSC Service Year? by highmood(m): 7:03pm On Oct 10, 2013
Beautiful here in bayelsa. I served in Idema in Ogbia LGA. I really enjoyed my service year. Though far but i love the rain, the cool environment, the boat ride, the few population in the state as a whole and the at least 18hrs light in the state. The babes try and sweet die(riverine girls!) but u will hardly see b-girl oh. The people of bayelsa are really hospitable. They don't give a damn but they wouldn't mind ur company. The militants are fun and friendly not as scary as they were portrayed. I felt like not leaving them. It was beautiful. 9/10
Re: How Did You Enjoy Your NYSC Service Year? by solutions247(m): 7:48pm On Oct 10, 2013
otijah: Well my last dayz was the part I enjoyed most, there was this girl that was showering me with punny everyday, wat an unforgettable experience. I wish my NYSC was for 3yrs
realy why didnt u just stay dere since it waz an everyday stuf
Re: How Did You Enjoy Your NYSC Service Year? by mercato: 7:50pm On Oct 10, 2013
Served in benin. Mehn it was soft. 9.5/10
Re: How Did You Enjoy Your NYSC Service Year? by bcomputer101: 8:12pm On Oct 10, 2013

Whao!

You are a talenteded foolishness boy...

You wanted to killing me with laugher abi?

Lolz. Nice one bro.......
Re: How Did You Enjoy Your NYSC Service Year? by premium1: 8:17pm On Oct 10, 2013
;I enjoyed my SeRvice Year Well,as In well SeRVed In IBadan.I also met my kabiyesi during NYSC.No regrets,was rilly blissful 4mi.
Re: How Did You Enjoy Your NYSC Service Year? by Lero15(m): 8:47pm On Oct 10, 2013
4/10 here in kebbi state. Hot weather, ants & insects, no ppa alawi, worst of all, I missed d state alawi.
Re: How Did You Enjoy Your NYSC Service Year? by Jarus(m): 10:07pm On Oct 10, 2013
Mine was fantastic in Sokoto.
Re: How Did You Enjoy Your NYSC Service Year? by SenatorJames(m): 10:07pm On Oct 10, 2013
NYSC; sweet memory. My own is 9.8/10. Only that I dont have huge savings, but i dont regret it because God is always there for me. I served in Isanlu (Yagba East) of Kogi state, the people are just nice and good. I rock the town with one old Jincheng bike a Pastor borrowed me when I became the NCCF Papa and it really made the work of God easier for me.

I pray may God settle the power tussle between IGALA, EBIRA and THE OKUNS

NCCF family. I miss u

HRM Oba Ikuborije (The Agbana of Isanluland). I miss u
Re: How Did You Enjoy Your NYSC Service Year? by fubbyy(m): 10:11pm On Oct 10, 2013
everybody claims they enjoyed it 10/10 because others said so,i have some corpers here whom are not enjoyin it at all,always prayin 2 finish and go home,later they wil start writtin online hw fun it was,anyway na from next month i go know if all these tales are true or not
Re: How Did You Enjoy Your NYSC Service Year? by mkoabiola: 10:51pm On Oct 10, 2013
Enjouyed Bayelsa,precisely Ekeremor.
River rine babes so dirty.
Alwys going to otuoke(president town) where I catch d whole fun.
Teaching is not by force.
Had gr8 tym wit ex militant
Bunkering.
Re: How Did You Enjoy Your NYSC Service Year? by bidexolumanish(m): 11:35pm On Oct 10, 2013
iaatm guy: 9.5/10my service year was splendid despite the fact that i served in a village i came with N585,000 AFTER SERVICE
how did u do dat?,pls tel me cos am abt goin 4 service nd i nid to make money.
Re: How Did You Enjoy Your NYSC Service Year? by bidexolumanish(m): 11:39pm On Oct 10, 2013
mZ sleeq: Served in calabar. Its a 9/10.had crazy fun.
wey u stay 4 calabar.
Re: How Did You Enjoy Your NYSC Service Year? by kekerazi(m): 11:39pm On Oct 10, 2013
mZ sleeq: Served in calabar. Its a 9/10.had crazy fun.

Congratulations Dear on ur Passing out.So what next for You
Re: How Did You Enjoy Your NYSC Service Year? by toluxa1(m): 12:47am On Oct 11, 2013
LankyTee:

Mine was about 24yrs ago in Abeokuta, and men, it was not that enjoyable. Too much issues if Magun and so no local punanies to savour. Had to be traveling to Lagos for small action.

Holy Moses!!! After 2 Dozen Years you still never change Na wa o
Re: How Did You Enjoy Your NYSC Service Year? by blackbeau1(f): 3:53am On Oct 11, 2013
Served @ National hospital in Abuja and my cds was dance and drama. Had so much fun. I miss being a youth corp member even tho I just passed out yesterday

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here / FG To Increase NYSC Allowance To N38,000 By March / North Is Safe For Corp Members - DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.