Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

The Church Of The Flying Spaghetti Monsterqq - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Church Of The Flying Spaghetti Monsterqq (912 Views)

10 Unbiblical/unspiritual Practices Thriving In The Church / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Church Of The Flying Spaghetti Monsterqq by Angelheart: 10:25pm On Jul 01, 2008
I came across this website and I was wondering if these were the effects of Global warming too?? smiley

Has it gotten to this??

http://www.venganza.org/

(1) (Reply)

My Pastor Is Better Than Yours - Which Christian Pastor Rides The Best Cars? / Religion Section: Compromise, Conversion, Competition Or Controversy? / Conquering Sickness & Disease By Jesus Christ At Frac On Sat.sun Nov 20/21, 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.