Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1976370 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:42pm On May 16, 2015
@Vikkytan, I think the Love From the Stars remake was scrapped.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by jeweljoan(f): 8:04pm On May 16, 2015
shokky24:

has anyone seen golden rainbow,thats the drama am watching now,very interesting.....is like av never seen any korean drama dats not interestingor has anyone seen

Gud night everyone,jalja

Then I guess you have not seen "summer scent"...that was the first time I saw an extremely boring k-drama. Or does anyone who has watched it think so or is it just me?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan: 8:14pm On May 16, 2015
Atk01:
no they are still working on it..
they. ve only had boys before flower they named it boys before
Atk01:
they. ve only had boys before flower they named it boys before
Atk01:
they. ve only had boys before flower they named it boys before friends. lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:27pm On May 16, 2015
@vickkytan, yes, they thought of remaking it, but they won't be doing that again. At least for two more years.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan: 8:39pm On May 16, 2015
Atk01:
@vickkytan, yes, they thought of remaking it, but they won't be doing that again. At least for two more years.
really??

well Americans are gud in terms of making all these supper natural movies. and dramas lol e.g spider man.super man.smallville.Kyle xy e.t.c
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 9:53pm On May 16, 2015
Aida13:

You are soooo right. Wow. Just the first five minutes and BLAM! Lol that's how to do it. This is going to be awesome...

THANK GOD AM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS SO...............................................I GIVE THE FIRST TWO EPISODE 8 OVER 10
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:06pm On May 16, 2015
vikkytan:

really??

well Americans are gud in terms of making all these supper natural movies. and dramas lol e.g spider man.super man.smallville.Kyle xy e.t.c
They should leave Kdrama remakes alone.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 10:16pm On May 16, 2015
Aida13:

grin

Lol, Ahjumma Healer didn't get a makeover, she simply cleaned up nice. As for PMY having a makeover did you really see any difference? Just new dress and makeup. No drastic alterations of her look or hairdo.

So this Won Bin I keep hearing about, don't really see what's special. Maybe I need contacts lol

Jo In Sung is freak-ing HOT. I no go lie. No complaint on him AT ALL.
yeah, won bin may not be everyone's cup of tea,i have been hearing about him from knetz and they always mention his name in many kdramas, so i decided to check out the guy and watched one of his movies-THE MAN FROM NOWHERE, i fell in love with him in that movie.

yeah jo in sung is hot, Song joon ki said in an interview that if he were to be reincarnated, he would like to return with Jo in sung's
face and i was like- dude, WTF? you dont need anyone's face, you are already handsome, lol.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 10:22pm On May 16, 2015
post=33808507:

THANK GOD AM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS SO...............................................I GIVE THE FIRST TWO EPISODE 8 OVER 10

Wow and I gave them a 9...

This is the vampire drama that "Blood" should have been. Even with the name "Blood" we didn't even get to see that much of it...they seemed too afraid to go all out bloody lol.

Yet in Orange Marmalade (what a name grin grin) I saw more blood in one episode than I saw in the whole of the Blood kdrama series grin grin grin grin I like fearless dramas jare. This one will be awesome if it continues like this.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 10:25pm On May 16, 2015
hilda90:

yeah, won bin may not be everyone's cup of tea,i have been hearing about him from knetz and they always mention his name in many kdramas, so i decided to check out the guy and watched one of his movies-THE MAN FROM NOWHERE, i fell in love with him in that movie.

yeah jo in sung is hot, Song joon ki said in an interview that if he were to be reincarnated, he would like to return with Jo in sung's
face and i was like- dude, WTF? you dont need anyone's face, you are already handsome, lol.

If that first pic is Won bin, then I take back my words. He is not bad at all at all. I guess the pics I've seen of him before were really bad. I will have to watch one of his movies or dramas.

Jo In Sung has that kind of face that no matter the angle, it is HOT. I've watched 16 episodes of him recently and I must say this is the first time the male and female in a drama really matched in beauty.

No wonder Song joon ki said he'd have wanted Jo In sung's face in another life. Those lips, jawline and eyes...well I enjoy watching him on screen even though his acting is not my best.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 10:26pm On May 16, 2015
megola:
;DHmmm.....finally I have to actually comment on this thread. I ve been a follower of this thread ever since i stumbled ON IT. Peoples comments here made me to actually watch healer.....I wanted to see that guy that could actually take over my likeness for LMH....lol....since i watched city hunter I cudnt stop looking for that guys movie. Thank God for this thread sha.....after watching healer....i wanted to see that guy's movie AGAIN. I read comments about Empress Ki but i kept ignoring it cos I dont really like MOVIES with village settings....and with the lenght of empress ki...i didnt want to go for it...but finally I tried watching the series and wow....the series was sos so good...made me sleep late cos of the urge to know wat wud happen next.... It however got me tinking cos i dont think ive seen a movie where almost all the major casts died. I kinda felt bad/sad somehow sha. But these koreans are actually very good. I dont know how but they make sure they get one glued to their movies that you will want to see the end.
And thumbs up to u guys here. For u guys to even know them by name its means uve really gone far in watchin their movies. Thanks to u guys am becoming less LMH and more JWC. Am really lookin forward to his other movies/series. Am not really attached to any of their girls but that empress ki babe...menh she is good....she's same girl in secret garden I tink.....I tink shes the only korean girl ive seen without the 'DEAD FISH KISS' as u guys call it ;DHmmm.....finally I have to actually comment on this thread. I ve been a follower of this thread ever since i stumbled ON IT. Peoples comments here made me to actually watch healer.....I wanted to see that guy that could actually take over my likeness for LMH....lol....since i watched city hunter I cudnt stop looking for that guys movie. Thank God for this thread sha.....after watching healer....i wanted to see that guy's movie AGAIN. I read comments about Empress Ki but i kept ignoring it cos I dont really like MOVIES with village settings....and with the lenght of empress ki...i didnt want to go for it...but finally I tried watching the series and wow....the series was sos so good...made me sleep late cos of the urge to know wat wud happen next.... It however got me tinking cos i dont think ive seen a movie where almost all the major casts died. I kinda felt bad/sad somehow sha. But these koreans are actually very good. I dont know how but they make sure they get one glued to their movies that you will want to see the end.
And thumbs up to u guys here. For u guys to even know them by name its means uve really gone far in watchin their movies. Thanks to u guys am becoming less LMH and more JWC. Am really lookin forward to his other movies/series. Am not really attached to any of their girls but that empress ki babe...menh she is good....she's same girl in secret garden I tink.....I tink shes the only korean girl ive seen without the 'DEAD FISH KISS' as u guys call it...lol....
welcome on board dear. i am happy to see another healer fan(and ji chang wook fan). i was under lee min ho's spell when i started watching kdramas, imagine watching bof, city hunter and personal taste in a week,lol,and they were the first dramas i watched, now i love other actors as well.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 10:31pm On May 16, 2015
ellab:

where jang guek seok dey sef?

i have been asking myself the same question,its like he is on hiatus, no drama since 2013.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan: 10:42pm On May 16, 2015
Aida13:

This is the vampire drama that "Blood" should have been. Even with the name "Blood" we didn't even get to see that much of it...they seemed too afraid to go all out bloody lol.

Yet in Orange Marmalade (what a name grin grin) I saw more blood in one episode than I saw in the whole of the Blood kdrama series grin grin grin grin I like fearless dramas jare. This one will be awesome if it continues like this.
hummmmm more blood? DAT would be interesting.. I love action dramas ....
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 10:43pm On May 16, 2015
i am going to watch PRODUCERS tomorrow, i read some negative comments about the pilot episode on netizenbuzz. i dont judge dramas based on the pilot episode, some dramas begin weakly and end up being awesome like LOVE RAIN, so i'm gonna give this one a chance.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan: 10:45pm On May 16, 2015
Aida13:

hummmmm more blood? DAT would be interesting.. I love action dramas .... u know kiss
Aida13:

hummmmm more blood? DAT would be interesting.. I love action dramas .... u know
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 11:38pm On May 16, 2015
vikkytan:

hummmmm more blood? DAT would be interesting.. I love action dramas .... u know kiss

It's OK...I like the setting (in a high school) which I don't normally go for...but somehow this is very dark and twisted so it doesn't feel like a kiddies drama at all. You can handle the action but are you sure can u really handle the blood and gore grin grin??

The scene below was so funny grin grin Happened under the first two minutes of the first episode...Can't deny it really got my attention lol

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 11:55pm On May 16, 2015
Aida13:

It's OK...I like the setting (in a high school) which I don't normally go for...but somehow this is very dark and twisted so it doesn't feel like a kiddies drama at all. You can handle the action but are you sure can u really handle the blood and gore grin grin??

The scene below was so funny grin grin Happened under the first two minutes of the first episode...Can't deny it really got my attention lol
Now I want to watch it, but I'm waiting till it gets to ep 6 before I start.
This feels more Blood than Blood.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 11:59pm On May 16, 2015
Atk01:

Now I want to watch it, but I'm waiting till it gets to ep 6 before I start.
This feels more Blood than Blood.

"This feels more Blood than Blood". Whoa. That's deep, very deep **bowing to sunbae** grin grin grin

You should wait, because after these first two episodes I'll chill too because I don't want to get caught up. Look how jittery I am waiting on Falling for Innocence...episode 14 raw is out and I watched halfway before I came to my senses and stopped grin grin grin

Here's a review of Orange Marmalade 1 & 2 to help you further decide if it's your thing...but I'm sure you'd love how it seems so dark and gothic, especially the school setting. Very "Twilight"...in a good way.

http://www.hancinema.net/hancinema-s-drama-review-orange-marmalade-episodes-1-2-82108.html

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan: 12:16am On May 17, 2015
Aida13:

okay I love drama like this..
besides who are the two male leads
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 12:35am On May 17, 2015
Aida13:

ORANGE MARMALADE IS THE REAL BLOOD...............CAN YOU COMPOSE AN ARTICLE ON "WHY YOU MUST WATCH ORANGE MARMALADE" ?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan: 12:36am On May 17, 2015
wow seul hyun and yeo ji goo for the leads.. jin goo is getting more mature roles. big congrats to him....
but DAT jin goo boy sure have connectionsoooo. haha male lead at age 17 wow...
DAT girl in goodess of fire was cast as a female lead in a drama too ... kim so hyun is currently rocking high school 2015 too.. oh yeah...
oh my . oh my .oh my .it remains park gun tae .heiya sorry .ehn .. don't worry a script is coming your way very soon...I want him alongside with bae Suzy. lol since they around the same age.. or Kim ji won.... oh my park gun tae .I wonder how he.s feeling now.. Pelee....
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 1:03am On May 17, 2015
post=33812409:

ORANGE MARMALADE IS THE REAL BLOOD...............CAN YOU COMPOSE AN ARTICLE ON "WHY YOU MUST WATCH ORANGE MARMALADE" ?

Sure...I can do that. Now that you've given me an assignment grin grin grin grin Most importantly because it's going to be fun doing it lol. Can have it in a day or two. For your blog?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 1:05am On May 17, 2015
Aida13:

see as zobo dey waste.
finally watched OM.. I love it.the director of blood should watch it.that's how u make a vamp show. Add a Lil creepy ish and we are good to go.

American vamps- red eyes.
Korean vamps-blue/purple eyes.
Nigeria-?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 1:08am On May 17, 2015
Aida13:

"This feels more Blood than Blood". Whoa. That's deep, very deep **bowing to sunbae** grin grin grin

You should wait, because after these first two episodes I'll chill too because I don't want to get caught up. Look how jittery I am waiting on Falling for Innocence...episode 14 raw is out and I watched halfway before I came to my senses and stopped grin grin grin

Here's a review of Orange Marmalade 1 & 2 to help you further decide if it's your thing...but I'm sure you'd love how it seems so dark and gothic, especially the school setting. Very "Twilight"...in a good way.

http://www.hancinema.net/hancinema-s-drama-review-orange-marmalade-episodes-1-2-82108.html

twilight ke?nah.
I'm I d only who wants Mari to be with d 2nd male lead? I want my cnblue baby to get d gal.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 1:10am On May 17, 2015
vikkytan:
wow seul hyun and yeo ji goo for the leads.. jin goo is getting more mature roles. big congrats to him....
but DAT jin goo boy sure have connectionsoooo. haha male lead at age 17 wow...
DAT girl in goodess of fire was cast as a female lead in a drama too ... kim so hyun is currently rocking high school 2015 too.. oh yeah...
oh my . oh my .oh my .it remains park gun tae .heiya sorry .ehn .. don't worry a script is coming your way very soon...I want him alongside with bae Suzy. lol since they around the same age.. or Kim ji won.... oh my park gun tae .I wonder how he.s feeling now.. Pelee....

Park Gun Tae is definitely in this drama...he's Jin Goo's friend. You won't recognize him because of his hairstyle. I know my Gun tae will have his main drama soon angry angry angry Just that he fits second lead so well and he's just too intense looking. He needs a really spicy drama that will fit his striking personality.

So I guess you know Yeo Jin Goo is the main lead male. The second is this guy: Lee Jong-Hyun. Don't really know him but he's really outshining Jin Goo right now grin Already having an attack of the second lead syndrome...lmaoo

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 1:12am On May 17, 2015
Aida13:

Park Gun Tae is definitely in this drama...he's Jin Goo's friend. You won't recognize him because of his hairstyle. I know my Gun tae will have his main drama soon angry angry angry Just that he fits second lead so well and he's just too intense looking. He needs a really spicy drama that will fit his striking personality.

So I guess you know Yeo Jin Goo is the main lead male. The second is this guy: Lee Jong-Hyun. Don't really know him but he's really outshining Jin Goo right now grin Already having an attack of the second lead syndrome...lmaoo

he's part of d boy band,CNBLUE. I'm rooting for him to get d gal( won't happen).
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 1:17am On May 17, 2015
ellab:

he's part of d boy band,CNBLUE. I'm rooting for him to get d gal( won't happen).

Sure it won't happen but it's fun watching Jin Goo suffer. Because I'm an anti-fan angry angry grin grin. Yeah, no. I like him, he's impressing me with his dedication to the industry. Started acting since he was like what, six months old? grin grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 1:22am On May 17, 2015
ellab:

see as zobo dey waste.
finally watched OM.. I love it.the director of blood should watch it.that's how u make a vamp show. Add a Lil creepy ish and we are good to go.

American vamps- red eyes.
Korean vamps-blue/purple eyes.
Nigeria-?

Nigeria ke...watching a Nigerian vampire/horror film will scar anyone for life grin grin while Hollywood/Korean vampires and such will only scare you for those few hours. Haba. Giving me goosebumps here angry angry grin grin Don't mention Nigeria here again abeg grin grin

I'm going to use all you guys quotes in my Orange Marmalade article because I need people to read these nuggets of wisdom. "The director of Blood should watch this show (OM)"

Lmao I can just see the Blood/OM comparisons going on to infinity. This lead girl Seol Hyun acted a better vampire than all the vampires in Blood combined... grin grin

Ok, I'll stop the Blood beef. I'm just so ANGRY at Blood for not reaching even half of it's potential. ***sigh***
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan: 2:12am On May 17, 2015
Aida13:

ha ha .are u serious
if that's so then it.s cool ... to me he.s the most handsome child actor.....
but the type of roles that gun tae fits are killer roles.. king role. look at the way he deliverers those killer aura on w.b.d.s he has gotten pretty tall as well...

so jin goo is getting bodied by the second lead hahaha i can.t stop laughing abegggg he should just wake up and do his thing as he always did .

if k.netizens can see the resemblance btwn si won and gun tae he.ll definitely be popular u know what I mean okay yoo seung ho was able to gain his popularity because of his resemblance with so ji sub... though he was famous too in THE WAY HOME. have u watch that movie...
I recommend it for you . a emotional movie ..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 6:11am On May 17, 2015
That orange marmalade looks promising,it seems i will check it out. i wonder why they cast a child actor as the lead.uhm, that second lead guy,isnt he from cn blue? they refer to him as the most handsome guy in cn blue followed by kang min hyuk.happy sunday everyone.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 6:37am On May 17, 2015
hilda90:
That orange marmalade looks promising,it seems i will check it out. i wonder why they cast a child actor as the lead.uhm, that second lead guy,isnt he from cn blue? they refer to him as the most handsome guy in cn blue followed by kang min hyuk.happy sunday everyone.

yep,he's d most handsome and his dimples are to die for.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan: 6:40am On May 17, 2015
ellab:

yep,he's d most handsome and his dimples are to die for.
ehn ...is it true? so that boy is handsome than kang min hyuk..

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (2176) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.