Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1962387 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (2174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 5:55pm On May 20, 2015
Wislet:
awwww....that's beautiful.
Beautiful couple there.

That Se Gi personality drew me in from the first moment. I knew all he wanted was just love. He was the one that bore the brunt of the guy's pains(he carried them all). The girl was like his safety net that made him not lose his mind/himself. So, the prospect of her being 'stolen' by Do Hyun scared and pained him. I'm glad she recognized that in the end.

What a Daebak! drama.

Ji Sung deserves an award here.
He deserves either Best Actor or Daesang for his performance.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan: 7:20pm On May 20, 2015
hilda90:
best smiles,choose ur favourite
Lee min ho . Lee jun ki.song joog ki .... why did u leave Kim bum & kang minhyuk out of the list
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan: 7:39pm On May 20, 2015
hilda90:
i finally watched two episodes of producers and orange mermalade,i dont know what to say about producers for now but i will watch it when it stops airing.

i am sticking with orange mermalade for now.omo that drama is very interesting,the only drama i am interested in,after healer this year.
i know a future halluyu star when i see one,that Yeo jin goo guy is going to ride halluyu like a bicycle when he grows older,he outshines many older actors and has much charisma for a young guy(i am his noona,was suprised when i clicked his profile and saw his age,he looks more matured).
That cn blue guy really tried,i hope i wont have second lead syndrome cos i liked his role so far. Did i mention that he is hot?

wow so u have started watching it hun
I.ve just been reading the recaps. I.ll go get wen it.s out on cds
yeo jin GU to me is a good actor..but DAT load is too heavy for him to carry..DAT Lee joong hyun looks so strong.. am I d only one DAT feels like yeo jin gu is being getting bodied by the second male.
joon hyun the female lead is ready to kill her path..
well I don't know why jin GU was casted as the male lead ..wen their is Lee Jung hyun.. he looks so big and tall. which jin GU do not look like.. although jin gu has got mature looks...
park gun tae is the one DAT I want see acting. jin GU overtook him long time ago ....
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:56pm On May 20, 2015
vikkytan:

Lee min ho . Lee jun ki.song joog ki ....
why did u leave Kim bum & kang minhyuk out of the list
okay i forgot to add jang geun suk,he has a nice smile too

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan: 8:38pm On May 20, 2015
Wislet:
I think sometimes koreans overhype certain actors for various reasons.

I don't do sentiments when I'm rating acting prowess.

Being a 'flower boy' is different from an actor who can actually act to save his life.

As far as I'm concerned, Lee Min Ho is overhyped, because I've seen same age, younger actors than him who act so much better than he does.

For instance, Ji Chang Wook, Kim Woo Bin, Lee Jong Suk, Lee Jun Ki, Yoo Seung Ho, and some others are better actors than Lee Min Ho. City Hunter Remains his best drama till today. Overhyping makes Organisers give this guy undeserved awards just because they want to draw crowd. He did not act better than Kim Woo Bin in 'The Heirs'. Kim Woo Bin was and still is a scene stealer.
This is my unbiased opinion.

A great actor is known when even his slight body movement speaks. Not every acting is verbal- facial expression, body language, even the eyes alone speak.

If I were a Director, Lee Min Ho would have to up his ante to make my cut.

It's a good thing Park Shin Hye seems to have improved very much in her acting(cos she was seriously overhyped). Maybe it's her having met someone like Lee Jong Suk(school 2013, I Hear Your Voice, Doctor Stranger) that did it. This guy carries away awards every drama he touches. Their Pinocchio outing was Daebak.
She acted dismally beside Lee Min Ho in a drama I still don't understand how people praise it ( The Heirs).

I'd like to see Min Ho in a drama better than City Hunter.
you're 3000% blessed Lmn is very overarted and over hyped... the heirs remains his most boring drama to me.. why do I hate him on DAT drama.was it because the way he was treating Kim ji won as a trash? or because he.s been playing d same. roles over and over again? I expected something more Nice more action..
there are so many talented Korean actors like Kim soo hyun .Kim woo bin.Lee Jung sunk.Kim bum.ahn ye kyung.BABY seoung ho.Lee jun ki. zo in sung.song joong ki. nickun. bi rain. ehmmmmmm don't let me leave wookie out because of ellab.lol. yeah wookie is always on point too...

these actors have talents & different ways of commanding their roles... let me start.

Kim soo hyun.;;

this guy can plays different roles in dramas. DAT.s d definition of a real actor.not to talk of. his good looks.

Kim woo bin;;

he can express his emotions with his eyes. face. his voice.u.ll know wen he.s sad or wen his happy.. he dozen.t just scream like l.m.h.

baby seung ho;;;
O.M.G who is better Dan dis guy? he.s not 100% good... but he.s definitely better Dan most of these overrated actors.he.s very handsome & he have baby face.he has good way of commanding his roles. his character on w.b.d.s got me laughing and crying....o.m.g I like those type of characters.. he.s wicked.lovely.carring. emotional. mysterious. and
he was also a silent protector....
also in I miss you .I like d way he deliver all those killer looks.

joo jin moo

he has a way of stealing the heart of his female co stars.
Lee jun ki

dis guy always delivers his best in his dramas or movies... take it or leave it.

song joong ki .
he.s good too but descendants of the sun will decide if he.s improved.

so in sung;;.
he.s improving.

wookie
he tears a lot ..
Kim bum
he always fucos on each scenes ..which I like a lot..

Lee sung GI.
puff puff face.....lol. ( ellab shey u remember)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan: 8:41pm On May 20, 2015
hilda90:
okay i forgot to add jang geun suk,he has a nice smile too
jang keung suk with his baby smiling.. he always look like baby whenever he smile..
u forget Kim hyung joong & nickun too
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 9:27pm On May 20, 2015
vikkytan:

you're 3000% blessed Lmn is very overarted and over hyped... the heirs remains his most drama to me.. why do I hate him on DAT drama.was it because the way he was treating Kim ji won as a trash? or because he.s been playing d same. roles over and over again? I expected something more Nice more action..
there are so many talented Korean actors like Kim soo hyun .Kim woo bin.Lee Jung sunk.Kim bum.ahn ye kyung.BABY seoung ho.Lee jun ki. zo in sung.song joong ki. nickun. bi rain. ehmmmmmm don't let me leave wookie out because of ellab.lol. yeah wookie is always on point too...

these actors have talents & different ways of commanding their roles... let me start.

Kim soo hyun.;;

this guy can plays different roles in dramas. DAT.s d definition of a real actor.not to talk of. his good looks.

Kim woo bin;;

he can express his emotions with his eyes. face. his voice.u.ll know wen he.s sad or wen his happy.. he dozen.t just scream like l.m.h.

baby seung ho;;;
O.M.G who is better Dan dis guy? he.s not 100% good... but he.s definitely better Dan most of these overrated actors.he.s very handsome & he have baby face.he has good way of commanding his roles. his character on w.b.d.s got me laughing and crying....o.m.g I like those type of characters.. he.s wicked.lovely.carring. emotional. mysterious. and
he was also a silent protector....
also in I miss you .I like d way he deliver all those killer looks.

joo jin moo

he has a way of stealing the heart of his female co stars.
Lee jun ki

dis guy always delivers his best in his dramas or movies... take it or leave it.

song joong ki .
he.s good too but descendants of the sun will decide if he.s improved.

so in sung;;.
he.s improving.

wookie
he tears a lot
Kim bum
he always fucos on each scenes ..which I like a lot..

Lee sung GI.
puff puff face.....lol. ( ellab shey u remember)

He didn't really cry in healer tho lol but he's still good when he cries(but not as much as Kim soo hyun,dat boy na expert).

As for d puff puff face lol, I remember well.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:30pm On May 20, 2015
ellab:

He didn't really cry in healer tho lol but he's still good when he cries (but not as much as Kim soo hyun,dat boy na expert).

cheesy You sef, you know. One of the reasons I looove him so much! grin

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Rushna(f): 9:41pm On May 20, 2015
secret garden and personal taste
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan: 9:52pm On May 20, 2015
Rushna:
secret garden and personal taste
these dramas are quite old
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan: 9:56pm On May 20, 2015
ellab:

He didn't really cry in healer tho lol but he's still good when he cries(but not as much as Kim soo hyun,dat boy na expert).

he did tears a lot on empress ki now..

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sophiangel(f): 10:59pm On May 20, 2015
As far as am concerned lee min ho is one of the best actors in SK and there is nothing overrated about him,yes he is hyped but by his fans and there is nothing wrong with that .every actor has there own merit,they all can't act the same,there is reason he has been on top of his game for almost 10years now even with all this new rookies around,and the only thing that makes people fault him a lot is his choice of picking roles that are almost alike and it has nothing to do with his acting,he is still on par with all the other actors in there 20's and he draws people in no matter your age,you would want to get to know him and that is one attribute of a good actor plus he single handed ly carried bof on his own and made that drama worth watching and remembering and dude has first class in fan service .my only wish is that his next role will be more challenging so critics will see how good an actor he is and will stop comparing him with every single actor in his age bracket.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 12:14am On May 21, 2015
Finally after 12 weeks, I'm through with Unkind Women! cool It was 24 episodes of annoying, immature women, full of awkwardness and pettiness, but it was worth watching. The women totally stole the show and overshadowed all the male actors there, lol.

I'll start watching Masked Prosecutor next week, as is my tradition, following a week after it starts airing. From the sneak preview I've seen, Joo Sang Wook brought his comic side here as well. Looking forward to it. smiley

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:49am On May 21, 2015
hmmm, this lee min ho hate lately,lol. pls lets cut the guy some slack na.
overrated or not overrated,who cares, as far we enjoy his dramas. there is no need comparing him to1000 actors, they may be better in acting, but they lack something that lee min ho has.
Heirs was boring as hell but many of us finished the drama, lets ask ourselves why. Can you watch a super boring drama for your bias? many people claimed they watched it for kim woo bin,SMH, but i am pretty sure that if lee min ho was not present in heirs, no one would have watched that drama, his presence alone made people interested in the drama. i am sorry to say this but kim woo bin should be thankful to lee min ho, cos if not lee min ho's presence in heirs, no one would have recognized him, lee min ho made him a star. Lee min ho is the only actor that makes people watch him in anything- boring or not boring.

he gave an outstanding performance in all his dramas, not every actor can do the stunt he did in city hunter and faith, i heard he did all the stunts himself(i watched some bts of city hunter and i pitied him there) and got into an accident while shooting city hunter. lets not try too hard to pull him down just because we want to elevate our bias, its not his fault that too many people love him.
i know we are still waiting for his next drama, even though we call him the worst actor in south korea and compare him to a million actors. lets chill. END OF STORY.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan: 10:17am On May 21, 2015
hilda90:
overrated or not overrated,who cares, as far we enjoy his dramas. there is no need comparing him to1000 actors, they may be better in acting, but they lack something that lee min ho has.
Heirs was boring as hell but many of us finished the drama, lets ask ourselves why. Can you watch a super boring drama for your bias? many people claimed they watched it for kim woo bin,SMH, but i am pretty sure that if lee min ho was not present in heirs, no one would have watched that drama, his presence alone made people interested in the drama. i am sorry to say this but kim woo bin should be thankful to lee min ho, cos if not lee min ho's presence in heirs, no one would have recognized him, lee min ho made him a star. Lee min ho is the only actor that makes people watch him in anything- boring or not boring.

he gave an outstanding performance in all his dramas, not every actor can do the stunt he did in city hunter and faith, i heard he did all the stunts himself(i watched some bts of city hunter and i pitied him there) and got into an accident while shooting city hunter. lets not try too hard to pull him down just because we want to elevate our bias, its not his fault that too many people love him.
i know we are still waiting for his next drama, even though we call him the worst actor in south korea and compare him to a million actors. lets chill. END OF STORY.
and who said he.s a horrible actor? he.s my favorite acting actor.... but he.s nowhere d Best actor in s.k .. others deserves a chance too don't dey? ...
if not DAT Lee min ho has experienced..Kim woo bin.. did outshines him a lot on the heirs.. there.s so many of his scenes that we prefer to DAT of Lee min ho......
well as for me d only reason I was able to watch DAT drama finish was because of Kim ji won..
I like d way DAT girl acts...
to me she acts way better Dan park shin hye and Krystal ....Krystal was cracking jokes...
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan: 10:35am On May 21, 2015
sophiangel:
As far as am concerned lee min ho is one of the best actors in SK and there is nothing overrated about him,yes he is hyped but by his fans and there is nothing wrong with that .every actor has there own merit,they all can't act the same,there is reason he has been on top of his game for almost 10years now even with all this new rookies around,and the only thing that makes people fault him a lot is his choice of picking roles that are almost alike and it has nothing to do with his acting,he is still on par with all the other actors in there 20's and he draws people in no matter your age,you would want to get to know him and that is one attribute of a good actor plus he single handed ly carried bof on his own and made that drama worth watching and remembering and dude has first class in fan service .my only wish is that his next role will be more challenging so critics will see how good an actor he is and will stop comparing him with every single actor in his age bracket.
we are not saying we hate Lee min ho... wat wislet said was their are better actors DAT are better Dan him.. u.re also talking about his years of experience... if we are really judging base on DAT ..then I must say yoo seung ho has been acting for 16 years now.. wookie for 6 years.. k.s.h for over 10 years..and some other actors who had started b4 him ....
no one.s hating on him here ... wislet was just telling d truth and I support DAT...
as for boys over flower.. walahi Ku Hye sun was d one DAT make DAT film on point for me from d beginning for me. ... after DAT Lee min ho started delivering his best .which made d viewers like him..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sophiangel(f): 10:55am On May 21, 2015
vikkytan:

we are not saying we hate Lee min ho... wat wislet said was their are better actors DAT are better Dan him.. u.re also talking about his years of experience... if we are really judging base on DAT ..then I must say yoo seung ho has been acting for 16 years now.. wookie for 6 years.. k.s.h for over 10 years..and some other actors who had started b4 him ....
no one.s hating on him here ... wislet was just telling d truth and I support DAT...
as for boys over flower.. walahi Ku Hye sun was d one DAT make DAT film on point for me from d beginning for me. ... after DAT Lee min ho started delivering his best .which made d viewers like him..
I never said you hated lee min ho,I believe everyone was airing there opinion and I happened to air mine too which i believe is the truth too,I don't understand why people compare actors especially since they all work as hard and making it seem like all lmh does is wake up,eat and sleep on set...if all the other actors have 100years of experience good for them,I did not judge anyone on years of acting, I said 'he was still on top of his game for about 10years now' don't make it seem like he is a horrible actor becos he is not esp those in his age bracket there acting are all the same as compared to the likes of won bin and other actors in there 30's....Let's enjoy our bias and not drag others down because we feel they are getting more attention than others,it is not his fault that he has an on screen aura that draws people in.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nimk(f): 11:07am On May 21, 2015
LMH IS GOOD BUT THERE ARE BETTER ACTORS JARE .. . .....THAT THE HEIRS WAS OVERHYPED.....I NEVER FELT THE CHEMISTRY BETWEEN HE AND PSH....BUT I FELT IT WITH KWB AND PSH....TRUST ME THERE ARE BETTER ACTORS BUT LMH JUST KNOWS HOW TO HOOK ME.....LOL HIS BEST DRAMAS. ..PERSONAL TASTE AND CITY HUNTER.

WHO HAS WATCHED MACKEREL RUN......WATCH IT AND SEE THE WACKY SIDE OF LMH .....HE WAS HILARIOUSLY FUNNY....HE'S GOOD SHA

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by jeweljoan(f): 12:29pm On May 21, 2015
shokky24:

And u said it is boring

The storyline is not so boring buh if you have time,watch it and get back to me......to me and my sister,it was a sleeping pill.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan: 1:33pm On May 21, 2015
sophiangel:
I never said you hated lee min ho,I believe everyone was airing there opinion and I happened to air mine too which i believe is the truth too,I don't understand why people compare actors especially since they all work as hard and making it seem like all lmh does is wake up,eat and sleep on set...if all the other actors have 100years of experience good for them,I did not judge anyone on years of acting, I said 'he was still on top of his game for about 10years now' don't make it seem like he is a horrible actor becos he is not esp those in his age bracket there acting are all the same as compared to the likes of won bin and other actors in there 30's....Let's enjoy our bias and not drag others down because we feel they are getting more attention than others,it is not his fault that he has an on screen aura that draws people in.
okayy
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan: 1:38pm On May 21, 2015
Nimk:
LMH IS GOOD BUT THERE ARE BETTER ACTORS JARE .. . .....THAT THE HEIRS WAS OVERHYPED.....I NEVER FELT THE CHEMISTRY BETWEEN HE AND PSH....BUT I FELT IT WITH KWB AND PSH....TRUST ME THERE ARE BETTER ACTORS BUT LMH JUST KNOWS HOW TO HOOK ME.....LOL HIS BEST DRAMAS. ..PERSONAL TASTE AND CITY HUNTER.

WHO HAS WATCHED MACKEREL RUN......WATCH IT AND SEE THE WACKY SIDE OF LMH .....HE WAS HILARIOUSLY FUNNY....HE'S GOOD SHA
no I wanted Kim woo bin and Kim ji won 2gether.since both of dem are arrogants.bitch and wicked.lol.. so dey had a lot in common.
I was never a L.m.n and park shin hye.s couple.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by wisellette: 1:47pm On May 21, 2015
ellab:
alright.*confession time*
1.I used to be obsessed with lmh. knew him from BOF. I still like him and I'm a huge minoz. As a kdrama fan, there r certain things u would like ur bias to do(acting) but of late,he has become the CF king.Not saying CFs are bad but it doesn't mean u have to forget ur first love(acting).
all he does now is CF upon CF upon CF.traveling almost everyday (within Asian countries). He's long overdue for a drama trust me.

2.I knew puppy from warrior baek dang soo.I loved his rlshp with SH in it. I was a 20% fan of wookie. Watching empress ki solidified it and healer made me obsessed.
some might say hes overrated or blablabla.. But d real reason I'm drawn to wookie is his acting and d way he moves his audience. he has the acting chops to make u think d character he plays is real.
what makes a good show?its not really d scripts. yes,there r directors and PDs but the actors and actresses are the reason for a shows' success or failure. The way u convey ur character to make ur audience think the xter is actually real makes a good show.
wookie has that.

I'm not saying lmh isnt a good actor or watevs BUT which show has he acted in that made u feel like,"omg! its so real even though its just acting (apart from personal taste)?

wookie isn't d only bias I love. I have followed a lot of veteran actors and its not cuz they are popular but its their way of drawing u as a viewer to their characters(most of my biases are in their late 30s and above).

I don't ff an actor cuz he's popular trust me.I'm a serious critic when it cones to shows and if I should love u to d point of obsession, then u be done sum'n right.

hehe,sorry for d long post.

p.s- im still a strong minoz smiley
thank you. I'm glad I don't sound like I don't like him, but....truth is truth. Lee Min Ho can act though, he just hasn't keyed in...so to say.

Kim woo bin..(school 2013, second lead in Heirs)...now, that's my guy.

His best friend Lee Jong Suk(school 2013, I hear your voice, doctor stranger, Pinocchio)...my guy too. Outstanding actor.

Kim soon hyun(my love from another star)

Yoo seung ho(jade emperor- arang and the magistrate)

Ji Chang wook(empress ki, healer)

Ji sung(kill me, heal me)...... Oh my! This drama deserves an award.

These are what you call actors.

I like Lee min ho in Faith and City hunter. None other has impressed me after those.... The heirs was a dismal outing. He should be very selective of his dramas .

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by wisellette: 1:51pm On May 21, 2015
hilda90:
i finally watched two episodes of producers and orange mermalade,i dont know what to say about producers for now but i will watch it when it stops airing.

i am sticking with orange mermalade for now.omo that drama is very interesting,the only drama i am interested in,after healer this year.
i know a future halluyu star when i see one,that Yeo jin goo guy is going to ride halluyu like a bicycle when he grows older,he outshines many older actors and has much charisma for a young guy(i am his noona,was suprised when i clicked his profile and saw his age,he looks more matured).
That cn blue guy really tried,i hope i wont have second lead syndrome cos i liked his role so far. Did i mention that he is hot?
if PRODUCERS is the one I saw with this actress that caused a scandal with Eunhyuk....what's that her name........ Then it's a drama I don't think I'll watch. The little I saw was far from impressive.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan: 2:04pm On May 21, 2015
wisellette:
thank you. I'm glad I don't sound like I don't like him, but....truth is truth. Lee Min Ho can act though, he just hasn't keyed in...so to say.

Kim woo bin..(school 2013)...now, that's my guy.

His best friend Lee Jong Suk(school 2013, I hear your voice, doctor stranger, Pinocchio)...my guy too. Outstanding actor.

Kim soon hyun(my love from another star)

Yoo seung ho(jade emperor- arang and the magistrate)

Ji Chang wook(empress ki, healer)

Ji sung(kill me, heal me)...... Oh my! This drama deserves an award.

These are what you call actors.

I like Lee min honin Faith and City hunter. None other has impressed me after those.... The heirs was a dismal outing. He should be very selective of his dramas .

I agree with u ..
he should check the scripts well b4 accepting..

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 2:08pm On May 21, 2015
That awkward moment when someone doesn't like a drama you find interesting. embarassed
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nimk(f): 2:08pm On May 21, 2015
vikkytan:

no I wanted Kim woo bin and Kim ji won 2gether.since both of dem are arrogants.bitch and wicked.lol.. so dey had a lot in common.
I was never a L.m.n and park shin hye.s couple.

really....Lol iono sha at a point I was just watching the heirs to see the actors and actresses fine faces.....Kim ji won and woo bin...Lol didn't see that coming....but seriously that the heirs did not make sense....it was so clichéd......I didn't see the reason kimtan and kimwon were fighting .... did ra el like Kim tan or she was just a bitch looking for attention, even PSH character was a mini crying up and down.....then Krystal's boyfriend was poorly developed....even the sunbae self.....mscheew....the only thing good about the heirs is the cast and the buildings used in it......it was over hyped....at a point PSH and her mum had to goto another village.....a lot of off point scenes ........a waste of money, actors, and MY TIME .the only reason I'll watch it again is to watch that kiss part BTW PSH and lmh .....and d part he was speaking English so I can laugh .....o pari
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by wisellette: 2:08pm On May 21, 2015
hilda90:
Heirs was boring as hell but many of us finished the drama, lets ask ourselves why. Can you watch a super boring drama for your bias? many people claimed they watched it for kim woo bin,SMH, but i am pretty sure that if lee min ho was not present in heirs, no one would have watched that drama, his presence alone made people interested in the drama. i am sorry to say this but kim woo bin should be thankful to lee min ho, cos if not lee min ho's presence in heirs, no one would have recognized him, lee min ho made him a star. Lee min ho is the only actor that makes people wajtch him in anything- boring or not boring.

Lol. I like Lee Min Ho...especially in Faith and City Hunter. He's good, but he's got some serious competition. And right now, with his latest dramas, he's not impressing. Let's not be dramatic.

As for Kim Woo Bin..... It was about time people recognized that guy's acting prowess. If acting alongside Lee Min Ho was the way to get people to see him, then so be it. He has nothing to thank Min Ho for. Lee min ho did not choose him. He was chosen and cast by the writers and directors. Honestly, if the two are cast again in same drama, I wouldn't be surprised if Kim Woo Bin steals best actor award(only if they aren't going to be partial and dash it to Min ho like they always do.) Kim woo bin is a scene stealer.

I have no bias. I just appreciate very good acting.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by jeweljoan(f): 2:23pm On May 21, 2015
...maybe this is the best way to get to you.....i can't download"the thieves" and can't post any comments on your site...please help a sister to fix the download link...thnx

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan: 3:25pm On May 21, 2015
[quote author=Nimk post=33958635]

really....Lol iono sha at a point I was just watching the heirs to see the actors and actresses fine faces.....Kim ji won and woo bin...Lol didn't see that coming....but seriously that the heirs did not make sense....it was so clichéd......I didn't see the reason kimtan and kimwon were fighting .... did ra el like Kim tan or she was just a bitch looking for attention, even PSH character was a mini crying up and down.....then Krystal's boyfriend was poorly developed....even the sunbae self.....mscheew....the only thing good about the heirs is the cast and the buildings used in it......it was over hyped....at a point PSH and her mum had to goto another village.....a lot of off point scenes ........a waste of money, actors, and MY TIME .the only reason I'll watch it again is to watch that kiss part BTW PSH and lmh .....and d part he was speaking English so I can laugh .....o pari [/quotel

.. I like how yoo Rachel acts. she.s a good actress... my sister was d one DAT like watching d drama over and over...
to me d story was too common...
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 4:12pm On May 21, 2015
wisellette:
if PRODUCERS is the one I saw with this actress that caused a scandal with Eunhyuk....what's that her name........ Then it's a drama I don't think I'll watch. The little I saw was far from impressive.
Her name is IU, she tried sha,at least she is better than some idol actresses,the cast are doing their best. i heard they will change the pd from episode 3.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 6:47pm On May 21, 2015
vikkytan:

and who said he.s a horrible actor? he.s my favorite acting actor.... but he.s nowhere d Best actor in s.k .. others deserves a chance too don't dey? ...
if not DAT Lee min ho has experienced..Kim woo bin.. did outshines him a lot on the heirs.. there.s so many of his scenes that we prefer to DAT of Lee min ho......
well as for me d only reason I was able to watch DAT drama finish was because of Kim ji won..
I like d way DAT girl acts...
to me she acts way better Dan park shin hye and Krystal ....Krystal was cracking jokes...
How exactly did kim woo bin outshine him?Their characters in heirs are different,and people compare their different characters in heirs with their acting skills,lee min ho acted as kim tan and kim woo bin acted as choi young do,so the both of them tried in their roles.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 6:53pm On May 21, 2015
Atk01:
That awkward moment when someone doesn't like a drama you find interesting. embarassed

happens all d time

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (2174) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.