Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,504 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1970370 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Wislet(f): 6:50pm On Jul 25, 2014
tIce: hmnnn wat a bad ending then So SUZY ( Dam Yeo-wool) didn't die, any explanation for that.
she died. The ending was a time warp of sorts. Remember he told her if they should ever meet again, he would be the first to fall in love with her(the last time, she was the first to do so before he did). When he saw the policewoman(her 'in the future', he fell in love with her there. So I guess he will keep seeking her out till she falls for him too. Lol.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by GbemiOO(f): 6:55pm On Jul 25, 2014
tIce: hmnnn wat a bad ending then So SUZY ( Dam Yeo-wool) didn't die, any explanation for that.

She did .... she was reincarnated .... the end was like a thousand years or so after Kang Chi left ...... Yeo-wool was human ..... it isn't possible for her to live that long .... I'm sure you saw when she asked Kang Chi how he knew her ...
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by tIce(m): 9:26pm On Jul 25, 2014
Wislet: she died. The ending was a time warp of sorts. Remember he told her if they should ever meet again, he would be the first to fall in love with her(the last time, she was the first to do so before he did). When he saw the policewoman(her 'in the future', he fell in love with her there. So I guess he will keep seeking her out till she falls for him too. Lol.
owkay.... I don grap
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by tIce(m): 9:28pm On Jul 25, 2014
GbemiOO:

She did .... she was reincarnated .... the end was like a thousand years or so after Kang Chi left ...... Yeo-wool was human ..... it isn't possible for her to live that long .... I'm sure you saw when she asked Kang Chi how he knew her ...
hmnn... Owk then.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by EbuGeneral(m): 9:38am On Jul 26, 2014
JerryJJZ:

SeaGod didnt ended well, a man called god didnt ended well either.

Go watch Dae JoYoung, Iron Empress, Iron King, d Conqueror, Kang Chi, Emperor, Baek Dong Soo, Immortal,,,,, try dose first and see d huge difference

ok na.. But no be now. Hehehehe
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PucciGuru(m): 2:53pm On Jul 29, 2014
I just finished empress ki,please Gurus in the house,kindly give us step by step on how to download korean films online.Many thanks in aaaticipation
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Sexytemi(f): 6:26pm On Aug 02, 2014
heemah:
at dz point she cnt deny it nymore..u knw dey ve gather much evidence agnst her..dey re just waitin for d ryt opportunity

Just bought the s7 today o. cheesy
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by heemah(f): 6:51pm On Aug 02, 2014
Sexytemi:

Just bought the s7 today o. cheesy
r u serious plss gist me bou it...am anxious
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Sexytemi(f): 7:04pm On Aug 02, 2014
heemah:

LOL, have not started watching it, but had to test the cd and I watched d last episode, soo rae got married to Kim tea, and yoo ra went to jail, Seo yeo hwan got bck together wif her son, and it seems the s7 is last season o.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Sexytemi(f): 7:04pm On Aug 02, 2014
heemah:

LOL, have not started watching it, but had to test the cd and I watched d last episode, soo rae got married to Kim tea, and yoo ra went to jail, Seo yeo hwan got bck together wif her son, and it seems the s7 is last season o. grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by heemah(f): 8:48pm On Aug 02, 2014
Sexytemi:

LOL, have not started watching it, but had to test the cd and I watched d last episode, soo rae got married to Kim tea, and yoo ra went to jail, Seo yeo hwan got bck together wif her son, and it seems the s7 is last season o. grin
I knw dea z a physics oops! sorry! chemistry btw them...So who did Seo yeon hwa later marry? i wish Yoo ra will b sentenced to life imprisonment for all she did..thanks dear...i ll buy it on monday too
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Sexytemi(f): 9:24pm On Aug 02, 2014
heemah:
I knw dea z a physics oops! sorry! chemistry btw them...So who did Seo yeon hwa later marry? i wish Yoo ra will b sentenced to life imprisonment for all she did..thanks dear...i ll buy it on monday too

yeon hae said he'll keep waiting for her, yoo ya's grandma started selling food o, jst cnt wait to sit and watch it all o.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by shindarayo(f): 6:43pm On Aug 04, 2014
heemah:
woow anoda yellow boot lover.am also goin to buy season 7.so u mean soo ae married kim tae.dats interesting. Knew dre ws an attraction didnt knw it wld lead to msrriage.pls wat happend to kang wook.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ironsichris(m): 6:59pm On Aug 04, 2014
[color=#000099][/color][img][/img][img][/img]the heirs₹₹..... [b]the heirs₹₹..... [/b]the heirs₹₹.....
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by heemah(f): 8:50pm On Aug 04, 2014
shindarayo: woow anoda yellow boot lover.am also goin to buy season 7.so u mean soo ae married kim tae.dats interesting. Knew dre ws an attraction didnt knw it wld lead to msrriage.pls wat happend to kang wook.
chairwoman asked kangwook n his mum to disappear to wea she cnt see dem buh kang wook later died...yoora was sentenced to life imrisonment, her dad to seven years imprsnmnt, park chang doo to five yrs...yoon jae said he ll wait for yeon hwa..mehn! u r missin smfn if u ve not watched s7.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by tIce(m): 12:55am On Aug 05, 2014
#Still on d kings daughter
#Season-six
#still counting
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Kunlenoni: 7:27am On Aug 05, 2014
jung yi, goddness of fire...so touching
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 1:13am On Aug 06, 2014
Now watching A Witch's Romance

Ban Ji-yeon is a 39-year-old investigative news reporter at Trouble Maker. Her job is the most important thing in Ji-yeon's life, and she's so passionate about it that colleagues call her a "witch" behind her back. Ji-yeon focuses all her energy on work because she stopped believing in love after her last boyfriend, 41-year-old war photographer Noh Shi-hoon disappeared prior to their wedding day.

Yoon Dong-ha is a 25-year-old guy who runs a small errand center with his friend. Their store will do pretty much anything for a customer, including dressing as Santa Claus, or providing security for an idol star. Dong-ha seems happy-go-lucky, but he hides a secret sorrow, having lost his girlfriend to a fatal heart problem. Since her death, he's lost all his ambition and drive, with his career plans sidelined.

Sparks fly when Ji-yeon and Dong-ha meet, and despite the age difference, they find a lot in common with each other, including their scarred hearts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsPPlQ7KSMY
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Fynestboi: 8:28am On Aug 06, 2014
heemah:
chairwoman asked kangwook n his mum to disappear to wea she cnt see dem buh kang wook later died...yoora was sentenced to life imrisonment, her dad to seven years imprsnmnt, park chang doo to five yrs...yoon jae said he ll wait for yeon hwa..mehn! u r missin smfn if u ve not watched s7.
which movie is this?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by heemah(f): 8:34am On Aug 06, 2014
Fynestboi: which movie is this?
Yellow boots s1-7
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by shindarayo(f): 6:53am On Aug 07, 2014
heemah:
tanx dear got d 7 yestday.hmm enjoyn it.watched it till wen yoo ra father and grandma went for d volunteery work at d orphanage wre yoo ra stole yeon wa son.and mymhart almost popped out wen yeon wa almost saw her sin wt yoi ra.thot that wld be d end for yoo ra.wld continue watching sha.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Sexytemi(f): 7:28am On Aug 07, 2014
heemah:

have u started watching it, cuz am thru, poor kang wook died tryin to save tae yang
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Sexytemi(f): 7:35am On Aug 07, 2014
LOL, have you started watching it, cuz am thru, kang wook died trying to save tae yang cry
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by heemah(f): 8:31am On Aug 07, 2014
Sexytemi:

have u started watching it, cuz am thru, poor kang wook died tryin to save tae yang
av watchd it too..it hurts to see kangwook die just like dat
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Sexytemi(f): 3:46pm On Aug 07, 2014
heemah:
av watchd it too..it hurts to see kangwook die just like dat

same here, pitied the mother ooo
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Kunlenoni: 12:30am On Aug 08, 2014
tIce: #Still on d kings daughter
#Season-six
#still counting
is it very interesting?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Fynestboi: 4:24pm On Aug 08, 2014
Kunlenoni: is it very interesting?
very.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by tIce(m): 8:36pm On Aug 08, 2014
yea... It's nice
bt it's kinda long i guess up to season8.
Igbo guys tinzzz
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by tIce(m): 8:37pm On Aug 08, 2014
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by heemah(f): 9:03pm On Aug 08, 2014
TiffanyJ:
she is a royal consort not an empress. The film no end sha. When you get to season five vex go catch you
just finished watchin it..season 5 is annoying seriously..Empress dowager is over ambitious buh Emperor and Tal tal's death pained me most..av watched dont lie to me too..its rly nice!! ny latest film pls??
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by TiffanyJ(f): 2:33am On Aug 09, 2014
heemah:
just finished watchin it..season 5 is annoying seriously..Empress dowager is over ambitious buh Emperor and Tal tal's death pained me most..av watched dont lie to me too..its rly nice!! ny latest film pls??
gaskiya, tal tal and the emperor's death pained me. Even that her first lover, the king.
But wait oo, this one month's break do you well. You just dey watch films like craiz. Me done go on break na. I just finished readin 'the firm' by John Grisham.
Will start 'the chamber' by thesame author today.
Well, i'd advice you to watch the following
dong yi
full house
the iron empress
jung yi
that is if you've not watched them yet
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by heemah(f): 8:32am On Aug 09, 2014
[quote author=TiffanyJ][/quote]
The break is killing!!am counting hours..av read the chamber..i dnt rly like John Grisham books, i love Sydney sheldon's...i try n buy d ones av nt watched outta d ones u listed today...thanks dear...september seems far jawee

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (2175) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.