Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,759 members, 7,955,888 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:55 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2056372 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (2207) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Lana14(m): 11:40am On Sep 03, 2014
Where can I download korean film, I used BB curve4, ve tried but it refused to download
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by alosiby92(f): 9:30pm On Sep 04, 2014
jorhney: where can i download korean movies i use an android phone
I use an android phone too.
Look for an app called dramania on Google and download it from their website. (The app isn't available on the play store)
Dramania has just about every Korean drama and everything is English translated unlike youtube episodes
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Wislet(f): 7:07am On Sep 05, 2014
femmy2010: Which ones are in the League of Jumong,Dong Yi, King's Daughter?

Need one as interesting of beta than those stated.

Thanks
EMPRESS KI
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by femmy2010(m): 7:10am On Sep 05, 2014
Wislet: EMPRESS KI

have seen it,
Was a blast,just didn't like that Wang died.
shocked
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Wislet(f): 7:42am On Sep 05, 2014
YOU GUYS SHOULD WATCH 'HOTEL KING'. IT'S THE SAME LEAD ACTOR AND ACTRESS FROM 'MY GIRL', BUT THIS TIME, THE CHEMISTRY BETWEEN THEM IS AMAZING. Plus the fact that all the cast are very good and can actually act. It reminds me of EMPRESS KI. Great casting.
You'll be amazed at the storyline. I find myself rewatching HOTEL KING again and again. Wow.

Another great drama is GOOD DOCTOR. You need to watch this.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Wislet(f): 8:29am On Sep 05, 2014
femmy2010:

have seen it,
Was a blast,just didn't like that Wang died.
shocked
wang yu was a fictional character, he's not in the real Empress ki's history- just added. I was rooting for the Emperor. And boy, that actor deserves an award!

Watch the following:
-HOTEL KING (you'll watch this again and again, I bet you)
-GOOD DOCTOR(masterpiece)
-DOCTOR STRANGER(rated even higher than Hotel King)
-SCHOOL 2013
-YOU ARE ALL SURROUNDED
-JOSEON GUNMAN
-RECORDS OF A NIGHT WATCHMAN
-FATED TO LOVE YOU
-MARRIAGE NOT DATING
-IT'S OKAY, IT'S LOVE
These above are the newest kdramas.

Others:
-WARRIOR BAEK DONG SOO
-IRON EMPRESS
-ATHENA(if you haven't seen it)
-KING SEJONG THE GREAT
-THE CONQUEROR
-PROSECUTOR PRINCESS
-I HEAR YOUR VOICE
-WHO ARE YOU
- GHOST PHANTOM

I only watch solid dramas, and these mentioned are 'IT'.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by alosiby92(f): 5:58pm On Sep 05, 2014
Wislet....currently watching Fated to love you.
My sis watched hotel king and still raves about it....from what I saw, the old woman was a pretty good actress.....
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by jorhney(m): 7:31pm On Sep 05, 2014
alosiby92:
I use an android phone too.
Look for an app called dramania on Google and download it from their website. (The app isn't available on the play store)
Dramania has just about every Korean drama and everything is English translated unlike youtube episodes

okay thanks alot smiley
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by jorhney(m): 7:36pm On Sep 05, 2014
i need a list of correct korean movie .. Action Tho smiley
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Wislet(f): 8:15pm On Sep 05, 2014
alosiby92: Wislet....currently watching Fated to love you.
My sis watched hotel king and still raves about it....from what I saw, the old woman was a pretty good actress.....
ya...hotel king is a great drama. I've watched it up to, if not more than 5 times. It's really something.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Wislet(f): 8:35pm On Sep 05, 2014
jorhney: i need a list of correct korean movie .. Action Tho smiley
iris, athena, city hunter, 3 days, ghost phantom, 14 days, jumong, kingdom of the winds, dae jo young, warrior baek dong soo, iljimae, bridal mask, hong gil dong, heartless city, vampire prosecutor, queen of ambition, etc
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by alosiby92(f): 10:08pm On Sep 05, 2014
Wislet: ya...hotel king is a great drama. I've watched it up to, if not more than 5 times. It's really something.
Is it me or do the lead guys in Fated to love you look very handsome...to an extent it kind of reminds me of goong if you've watched that...bubblegum romance vibes ...
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Wislet(f): 12:13am On Sep 06, 2014
alosiby92:
Is it me or do the lead guys in Fated to love you look very handsome...to an extent it kind of reminds me of goong if you've watched that...bubblegum romance vibes ...
ya
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 4:43am On Sep 06, 2014
this is the owner of ..,.sorry for coming
late....if you are having problem with or
you have any Korea movie and series request......
add my pin @ 76b75f36 or follow me on Twitter
@afofrancis and has tag your request or question
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Wislet(f): 8:43am On Sep 06, 2014
[quote author=]this is the owner of ..,.sorry for coming
late....if you are having problem with or
you have any Korea movie and series request......
add my pin @ 76b75f36 or follow me on Twitter
@afofrancis and has tag your request or question[/quote]dramas downloaded from your site do not show video(only audio) on BB. Why is that?
after downloading a video and you play it, why is it always ''video is of an unsupported format''. And you'll be hearing the movie but with NO PICTURES.
Mr , why is that? Is it from the phone, your movie formats or what?
If you can, pls explain.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by temmytopsy1(f): 3:22pm On Sep 07, 2014
@wislet if one of ur friends or siblings are using blackberry maybe u should put ur sim n sd card or their phone n try to download, it may be ur phone, cos am downloading drama on n I don't av problem with it, even wen I tried to download BBF ep 19-22 it always gv error until I informed d guy
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 4:11pm On Sep 07, 2014
alosiby92: Wislet....currently watching Fated to love you.
You should try watching Kings family/ Wang's family. The woman acted there too.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by amodu(m): 6:59pm On Sep 07, 2014
Just finish with Warrior Baek Dong Soo, it is below per

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Wislet(f): 9:36pm On Sep 07, 2014
temmytopsy1: @wislet if one of ur friends or siblings are using blackberry maybe u should put ur sim n sd card or their phone n try to download, it may be ur phone, cos am downloading drama on n I don't av problem with it, even wen I tried to download BBF ep 19-22 it always gv error until I informed d guy
it's a blackberry. Since yours is BB too, what could be the problem? Or, it doesn't work on BB curve?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:07pm On Sep 07, 2014
Wislet: it's a blackberry. Since yours is BB too, what could be the problem? Or, it doesn't work on BB curve?
I use curve 7 and it shows. Just that because of the small screen size I'm not able to view the subtitles well. But the video plays on curve.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Wislet(f): 8:37am On Sep 08, 2014
Atk01: I use curve 7 and it shows. Just that because of the small screen size I'm not able to view the subtitles well. But the video plays on curve.
mine's curve 2. I can download from any site and the videos play, except for . Have downloaded twice/thrice from different browsers, yet the same result- audio no video. Makes me miss frendz4m.com even though they have very limited kdramas there.
Without registering on , one can download, right? Or is there a particular way of downloading from there I don't know yet?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Wislet(f): 8:55am On Sep 08, 2014
amodu: Just finish with Warrior Baek Dong Soo, it is below per
watch HOTEL KING. After that go for GOOD DOCTOR. Then let me know how you see them. You won't say anything negative, I bet you.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by temmytopsy1(f): 11:12am On Sep 08, 2014
Wislet: mine's curve 2. I can download from any site and the videos play, except for . Have downloaded twice/thrice from different browsers, yet the same result- audio no video. Makes me miss frendz4m.com even though they have very limited kdramas there.
Without registering on , one can download, right? Or is there a particular way of downloading from there I don't know yet?
Mine is curve 4. And yes u can download without registering if u want to download any drama on , u can google it by typing space d drama title. For example: its okay its love. Just click on d 1st option
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by amodu(m): 4:08pm On Sep 08, 2014
Wislet: watch HOTEL KING. After that go for GOOD DOCTOR. Then let me know how you see them. You won't say anything negative, I bet you.

I will rely on this and go for them after finishing with faith
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Wislet(f): 5:31pm On Sep 08, 2014
amodu:

I will rely on this and go for them after finishing with faith
oh! You betcha. You won't be the same after watching those.

After you must have confirmed them, you can holla me for others if you need, I'll gladly recommend.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Wislet(f): 5:37pm On Sep 08, 2014
temmytopsy1:
Mine is curve 4. And yes u can download without registering if u want to download any drama on , u can google it by typing space d drama title. For example: its okay its love. Just click on d 1st option
thanks.

Now I know why mine was like that after having had a chat with the site owner.

Thanks for the effort.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by amodu(m): 6:24pm On Sep 08, 2014
Wislet: oh! You betcha. You won't be the same after watching those.

After you must have confirmed them, you can holla me for others if you need, I'll gladly recommend.

Noted!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 09, 2014
Any new Korean movie? Pls can anybody suggest for me?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Wislet(f): 9:54pm On Sep 09, 2014
FrankySnow: Any new Korean movie? Pls can anybody suggest for me?
scroll up to my posts on this page.

You guys shd try and read comments before posting sometimes.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 09, 2014
Wislet: scroll up to my posts on this page.

You guys shd try and read comments before posting sometimes.
Thank you.

Sorry I posted without reading.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by victoriavickie(f): 4:06pm On Sep 11, 2014
kang chi is jux wow dou am yet to see d end heard itx naht yet out....is dat true?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Wislet(f): 4:55pm On Sep 11, 2014
victoriavickie: kang chi is jux wow dou am yet to see d end heard itx naht yet out....is dat true?
was out long time ago...season 3.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (2207) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.