Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,843 members, 7,862,763 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:17 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (2022) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2003246 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2019) (2020) (2021) (2022) (2023) (2024) (2025) ... (2185) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:54pm On Nov 17, 2022
Shadow detective has ended, I'm really not sure if it's going to have a season 2 like I heard or not cos the way it ended both options are possible. If it does have one, I'll watch but if it doesn't I'm still fine with it. So my jin goo was the villain here tbh his reason for becoming a villain seemed bleh maybe cos we didn't get to see all he went through clearly. They just sort of rushed through his flashback scenes.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:56pm On Nov 17, 2022
Since we're on page 2022 I guess it's time for us to stop posting like our queen @raphaelladd said before we enter 2023 while we're still in 2022

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:03pm On Nov 17, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Since we're on page 2022 I guess it's time for us to stop posting like our queen @raphaelladd said before we enter 2023 while we're still in 2022

grin How will that even work?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 4:19pm On Nov 17, 2022
sarang60:

grin How will that even work?

By telling Kang not to post anything till January grin

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 4:19pm On Nov 17, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

Lmaoooo.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:52pm On Nov 17, 2022
toykathy:

By telling Kang not to post anything till January grin

HAHAHAHAHAHA....on a good day, even your birthday wishes and my oppa appreciations will take up the whole page. We don't even need to bring Kang into it.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:15pm On Nov 17, 2022
This is me not posting anything

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:33pm On Nov 17, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
This is me not posting anything

Hahahahahahhaah......The idea of no "dear olodos" for a while is appealing.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:16pm On Nov 17, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

LMAO! When I saw that we were on page 2021, I wanted to talk but I said let me respect myself grin

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:42pm On Nov 17, 2022
sarang60:

HAHAHAHAHAHA....on a good day, even your birthday wishes and my oppa appreciations will take up the whole page. We don't even need to bring Kang into it.

Don't worry, our posts we help us travel to the future

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:42pm On Nov 17, 2022
sarang60:

Hahahahahahhaah......The idea of no "dear olodos" for a while is appealing.

Exactly! Dear olodos is occupying too much space

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:55pm On Nov 17, 2022
Since una no dey hear word, the first person to open page 2023 with their comment, will get an instant debit alert of $1,000 or the equivalent.

If you don't have at the moment, it'll go as an overdraft grin

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 4:13am On Nov 18, 2022
I thought new dramas was going to start last Wednesday to replace Love In Contract and Bad Prosecutor but nothing. Them try. Let me kuku catch up on the ones I am already watching.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 4:14am On Nov 18, 2022
RaphaellaDD:
Since una no dey hear word, the first person to open page 2023 with their comment, will get an instant debit alert of $1,000 or the equivalent.

If you don't have at the moment, it'll go as an overdraft grin

I just quickly posted the above so I won't be the 1st to post on the next page cheesy.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:17am On Nov 18, 2022
Birthdays :

1. Yoon park oppa the love of my life. Can't wait for his upcoming mini drama

2. My forever no 2 bias in b1a4, uri jinyoung. My fine man

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:18am On Nov 18, 2022
Ovems:

I just quickly posted the above so I won't be the 1st to post on the next page cheesy.

LMAO

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:29am On Nov 18, 2022
Kim Tae ri has been offered a sageuk lol I hope she rejects the role and continues to pick modern dramas I can watch. Anyway even if she does accept this, at least I have the horror drama she's currently filming to satisfy my ktr craving

*Currently watching*: cheer up!, behind every star, the first responders, sky castle
Song of the day : my style - brown eyed girls

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:35am On Nov 18, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

KIM OK BIN

1. The first drama you saw her in

2. The most recent drama you saw her in

3. Your favorite drama of hers

4. Your favorite character she's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving her

6. Favorite line/quote she has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see her play

8. A person you'd like to see her paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

Since dark hole has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:38am On Nov 18, 2022
Guess the drama title

FUN IN THE DIRECTION OF NOTHING

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:45am On Nov 18, 2022
Guess the drama from the screenshot

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:14am On Nov 18, 2022
Ovems:

LMAO
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ibkayee(f): 11:58am On Nov 18, 2022
Watching Little Women, not bad not bad

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:02pm On Nov 18, 2022
ibkayee:
Watching Little Women, not bad not bad

Yeah it starts great. Don't just put your hopes too high

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ibkayee(f): 12:03pm On Nov 18, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

Yeah it starts great. Don't just put your hopes too high
Lmao grin

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:05pm On Nov 18, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

Since dark hole has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

kangminhyuksho:

I haven’t watched any of her dramas

7. I want her in a sisterly love kind of drama

8. She should act with her real life sister Chae seo jin, real life - whoever she likes

So these were my previous answers and even though I didn't watch dark hole, I have watched one of her dramas so....

1. Over the rainbow

The endeu

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 3:11pm On Nov 18, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama from the screenshot

Shadow detective

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:01pm On Nov 18, 2022
toykathy:

Shadow detective

Correct!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:31pm On Nov 18, 2022
Wow so I thought weak hero class 1 would be aired weekly but apparently all 8 episodes have been released today. Time for me to watch my babies. Unfortunately I'm seeing a lot of complaints about how the main characters in the drama are portrayed weaker than the main characters in the webtoon it's adapted from so.... Anyway I haven't read the webtoon and I don't plansl to so I hope I can enjoy it since I'll have nothing to compare it to. Also I heard there'll be a season 2, not sure if that's true but I guess I'll know by the time I finish watching it. I'm here debating if I should binge all episodes today or slowly watch it through the weekend. We shall see

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:43pm On Nov 18, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Wow so I thought weak hero class 1 would be aired weekly but apparently all 8 episodes have been released today. Time for me to watch my babies. Unfortunately I'm seeing a lot of complaints about how the main characters in the drama are portrayed weaker than the main characters in the webtoon it's adapted from so.... Anyway I haven't read the webtoon and I don't plansl to so I hope I can enjoy it since I'll have nothing to compare it to. Also I heard there'll be a season 2, not sure if that's true but I guess I'll know by the time I finish watching it. I'm here debating if I should binge all episodes today or slowly watch it through the weekend. We shall see

LOL netizens can lie. There's nothing weak about the cast biko. I've only seen episode 1 but these boys seem to be way stronger than the babies in the king of pigs so I don't know what people are complaining about.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:01am On Nov 19, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

FUN IN THE DIRECTION OF NOTHING

Dear olodos,

THE GAME TOWARDS ZERO

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:14am On Nov 20, 2022
Happy birthday to seo Hyun woo oppa currently being the "nicest" manager in behind every star

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:05am On Nov 20, 2022
Lmao I wanted to watch weak class hero 1 all through the weekend but it was so good that I ended up watching all 8 episodes on Friday night. I now know why netizens were complaining and it was all just a misunderstanding. Hmm how do I explain it, it's like someone reading game of thrones and then watching house of dragon expecting to see Jon snow. That's what confused them. Apparently the series is a prequel to the events in the webtoon so at first people couldn't figure out why the characters in the webtoon wasn't fitting that of the drama but as the drama went on, everyone realized that this was a prequel and the drama now made sense. It's like the king of pigs except this wasn't as painful to watch cos the boys here are older, stronger and capable of defending themselves so I wasn't as worried as with the king of pigs where there was only one good fighter. First off, the cast freaking killed it. The endeu. It's amazing how a "simple" case of classroom bullying grew into something so big. Park ji hoon has always been my favorite member of wanna one and even though I had faith in his acting skills cos I knew he started as a child actor, I honestly didn't know he could go this dark, he's just so small and so cute and I'm really impressed. Lol I was worried when I saw that my Choi Hyun wook was in the drama and I thought *sigh* he's going to be playing a villain and I'd have to hate him but he was a good guy and I was like yayy I don't have to hate any of my babies only for me to see my Hong kyung *sigh* I want to kill him, it's been 2 days since I saw the drama but I'm still boiling with anger over his character hahaha. Immediately I saw oh bum seok, I just knew he was going to be trouble. He had the same vibe as that annoying psychotic geek in the king of pigs, the types that are hybrids between dogs and pigs aka the worst set of people and honestly I'm angry that the drama ended with him going free. A lot of people want a season 2, me I don't care either way cos the drama ended in a way that it doesn't matter if we get another season or not, it was perfect but if the writer will promise me that bum seok will die in season 2, I am all for it. I get why they didn't let sieun break his pretty little head, that's what he wanted and if he had been beaten up, he would have felt punished and justified. It'll be like yes I did something wrong and I've been punished for it. Sieun letting him go means he's going to live with the guilt for the rest of his life but honestly they should have just killed him cos that bum seok I'm seeing will not feel bad or guilty. He's the type that blames everyone but himself, blames his adopted dad for abusing him, blames the bullies for picking on him, blames young yi for destroying his friendship mtcheww that one really pained me cos the girl now accepted the blame and went away, a poor girl that has been living on the streets finally got a good home, a good job and good friends and she had to abandon all because of that bum seok *sigh* all I'm saying is Hong kyung needs to play a really sweet role in his next drama cos wow... He needs to die lol. Now the biggest thing for me *sob* is sooho dead? God please! Cos during the last narration, sieun mentioned everyone but sooho, hell he even talked about sooho's grandma. Where is my sooho? Honestly that's one of the main reasons I'm not eager for a season 2 cos I might have to accept the fact that sooho died and I don't want to. I really don't. This writer is very good, to come up with a prequel for an already existing webtoon that you didn't even write and to make it this good. I'm very impressed

*Currently watching*: cheer up!, behind every star, the first responders, weak hero class 1, fan letter please, reborn rich
Song of the day : 4am - iu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2019) (2020) (2021) (2022) (2023) (2024) (2025) ... (2185) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.