Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,614 members, 7,847,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:01 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (2023) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1991690 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2020) (2021) (2022) (2023) (2024) (2025) (2026) ... (2182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:15am On Nov 20, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

LEE JAE WOOK

1. The first drama you saw him in

2. The most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your favorite drama of his

4. Your favorite character he's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see him play

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

Since alchemy of souls has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:18am On Nov 20, 2022
Guess the drama title

THE GIRL USED TO BE FINE

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:20am On Nov 20, 2022
Since Kang has successfully entered 2023 by herself, I am free to post.....hip hip hip hoorayyyyy

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:21am On Nov 20, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

LEE JAE WOOK

1. The first drama you saw him in

2. The most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your favorite drama of his

4. Your favorite character he's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see him play

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

Nae sarang

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:21am On Nov 20, 2022
Guess the drama from the screenshot

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:23am On Nov 20, 2022
sarang60:
Since Kang has successfully entered 2023 by herself, I am free to post.....hip hip hip hoorayyyyy

Tsk tsk

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:27am On Nov 20, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

LOL netizens can lie. There's nothing weak about the cast biko. I've only seen episode 1 but these boys seem to be way stronger than the babies in the king of pigs so I don't know what people are complaining about.

This is also in response to your long post. People these days just want to escape reality so they will always complain. People really loved the Beom Seok in the webtoon and mixed with the confusion, it is understandable that everyone wants to kill him and the writer.

It does look like there will be a season 2 and I am waiting. As for the babies casted, I really didn't expect the devil in Jihoon to be that untamed....this is my wink baby for goodness sake but to say I am proud is an understatement.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:30am On Nov 20, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Happy birthday to seo Hyun woo oppa currently being the "nicest" manager in behind every star

Hahahahahahaha.....he makes me laugh when he lies down on the couch helpless with confused puppy eyes.

Happy birthday opppaaaaa

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:32am On Nov 20, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:43am On Nov 20, 2022
REBORN RICH had a good start and the duality of SJK oppa is not even something to talk about because damn the man can act we all know so I am looking forward to more madness from the family.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:45am On Nov 20, 2022
Here you go Kang, I don't want you to kill anyone.

They are all in it together grin

Fine babies

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 11:01am On Nov 20, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

THE GIRL USED TO BE FINE

She Was Pretty

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 11:03am On Nov 20, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

Weak Hero Class 1............... I haven't seen it yet o but I know sometimes you post screenshot of dramas you are either currently watching or just finished. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 11:05am On Nov 20, 2022
Love Is For Suckers

I look forward to the remaining episodes but mostly because of the budding love between the Chef and the Webtoon Artist. It is a love that no one saw coming. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:18am On Nov 20, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

Weak class hero 1

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:19am On Nov 20, 2022
Ovems:

Weak Hero Class 1............... I haven't seen it yet o but I know sometimes you post screenshot of dramas you are either currently watching or just finished. cheesy

You beat me to it cry

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:51am On Nov 20, 2022
sarang60:

Loooool

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:04pm On Nov 20, 2022
sarang60:

This is also in response to your long post. People these days just want to escape reality so they will always complain. People really loved the Beom Seok in the webtoon and mixed with the confusion, it is understandable that everyone wants to kill him and the writer.

It does look like there will be a season 2 and I am waiting. As for the babies casted, I really didn't expect the devil in Jihoon to be that untamed....this is my wink baby for goodness sake but to say I am proud is an understatement.

LOL I don't want to kill the writer only bum seok Hahahahhahahaha honestly I'm not even going to lie park ji hoon shocked me. I had to go and look at some clips from produce 101 again to convince myself I didn't make his cuteness up

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:06pm On Nov 20, 2022
sarang60:

Hahahahahahaha.....he makes me laugh when he lies down on the couch helpless with confused puppy eyes.

Happy birthday opppaaaaa

LOL honestly he's like a sheep in a den of wolves

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:07pm On Nov 20, 2022
sarang60:
Here you go Kang, I don't want you to kill anyone.

They are all in it together grin

Fine babies

Awwn my hearties! It's how Hyun wook is literally the maknae of the cast but he's playing the toughest boy at school. This photoshoot is making me want to forgive bum seok lol don't do this to me

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:08pm On Nov 20, 2022
Ovems:

She Was Pretty

Correct!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:09pm On Nov 20, 2022
Ovems:

LOL yes, anyway congratulations you got both answers right

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:12pm On Nov 20, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

Since alchemy of souls has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

I haven't seen it so my answers remain the same

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:33pm On Nov 20, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

Awwn my hearties! It's how Hyun wook is literally the maknae of the cast but he's playing the toughest boy at school. This photoshoot is making me want to forgive bum seok lol don't do this to me

It is not just that he is playing the role but the fact that it suits him so well. I haven't stopped watching clips of them since yesterday and he is so adorable especially with Jihoon.

I don't know what you are talking about grin

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:04pm On Nov 20, 2022
sarang60:

It is not just that he is playing the role but the fact that it suits him so well. I haven't stopped watching clips of them since yesterday and he is so adorable especially with Jihoon.

I don't know what you are talking about grin

LMAO God will judge you for posting this picture. Fine! Oh bum seok is forgiven. It usually takes me 7 working days to forgive my babies that act annoying characters. Well done, you have healed my disease

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:14pm On Nov 20, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

LMAO God will judge you for posting this picture. Fine! Oh bum seok is forgiven. It usually takes me 7 working days to forgive my babies that act annoying characters. Well done, you have healed my disease

I still don't understand kiss

The boy is just damaged beyond repair and if there will be a second season, I wonder how he will be restored. It will have a be a massive gesture and Soo Ho better be alive.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:08pm On Nov 20, 2022
sarang60:

I still don't understand kiss

The boy is just damaged beyond repair and if there will be a second season, I wonder how he will be restored. It will have a be a massive gesture and Soo Ho better be alive.

LOL he should just die in the Philippines biko, we don't need him in season 2. The original webtoon starts from where sieun was transferred to that new school and he becomes friends with a new guy. The whole sooho and bum seok arc was just a tiny flashback about sieun's past and this writer just made a reimagination of what might have happened between them so if he's going by the webtoon, bum seok won't be there but if he decides to write a new story like he did with this prequel then he might bring bum seok back.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:31am On Nov 21, 2022
I like how fast and straight to the point the first responders is with their cases. They don't waste time building backstory or whatever, it's just boom crime, crime gets solved, end of episode. Lol I think I even like it more cos it's 1 case per episode of course I'm sure we'll get to a time when a case might stretch over 2 or 3 episodes but for now I'm fine and I'm eagerly awaiting the unraveling of jin dog's past case with that chaebol guy. Am I imagining things or am I going to get a love triangle in this drama. The 3 leads are acting very triangular and I need to know if it's just a straight up action drama or if I should expect romance

I also like fan letter please. It's sweet, cute, soo young and yoon park are adorable and I feel bad it's ending this weekend. It's been a while since I watched an mbc short drama, I just realized the last one I watched was you drive me crazy. I also realized that I've seen yoon park play a lot of characters annoying, very annoying, hateful, scary, hot, nice, funny, handsome but I don't think I've seen him play a sweet character yet and oh boy he is so sweet here, I feel like I'll get cavities watching him especially when he's with his daughter. Those kids are the cutest. Lol not minhyuk's sister from hospital ship playing the "villain" here, I haven't seen her in a while

Omo jtbc must have been really desperate for ratings since they're airing reborn rich 3 times a week and the strategy is working cos ratings be going off the roof. Casting is top notch but omo I'm still in episode 1 lol episode long like film. I'm happy to see familiar faces, so far everyone is killing it and I can't wait to watch my baby Kim Kang hoon, Lee sung min ahjussi and Tiffany. I just hope I'll be able to know exactly how many people are in that darn family. Lol I still don't know who are kids and who are in laws

P.s: happy birthday to Jung jae young ahjussi, my forever no 2 bias in dal shabet woohee and our very own @raphaelladd

*Currently watching*: cheer up!, behind every star, the first responders, fan letter please, reborn rich
Song of the day : page 0 - taeyeon feat melomance

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:33am On Nov 21, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

LOL he should just die in the Philippines biko, we don't need him in season 2. The original webtoon starts from where sieun was transferred to that new school and he becomes friends with a new guy. The whole sooho and bum seok arc was just a tiny flashback about sieun's past and this writer just made a reimagination of what might have happened between them so if he's going by the webtoon, bum seok won't be there but if he decides to write a new story like he did with this prequel then he might bring bum seok back.

Hahahahaha....I can't with you.

Let's see what happens.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:25am On Nov 21, 2022
Who sang it better
Song title : because it's you
Artists : hyorin VS Tiffany VS gong yoo
My (hopefully) unbiased opinion : hyorin's song is a beautiful ballad ost. The endeu.

Tiffany's song is also a beautiful ballad ost. The endeu.

Gong yoo's song is.... Wait for it.... Another beautiful ballad ost. Lol

If I had to score hyorin and Tiffany would get 4/5 and gong yoo 3/5

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:30am On Nov 21, 2022
Guess the song title without vowels

RNTY - NFLYNG

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:30am On Nov 21, 2022
Guess the drama title without vowels

VNCNZ

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2020) (2021) (2022) (2023) (2024) (2025) (2026) ... (2182) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.