Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,118 members, 7,863,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:35 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (223) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2004200 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (2185) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 9:26am On Sep 18, 2015
Is anyone watching she was pretty here?I wanna start it soon.I heard the premiere was good.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 10:55am On Sep 18, 2015
hilda90:
Am i the only one who thinks that dramabeans commenters are pure critiques?I was surprised to see people criticizing young pal.seriously? yeah,I know it was draggy at some parts, but the recent episodes are interesting(from ep11 onwards). some people are never satisfied with anything.I'm not saying they shouldn't criticize it, but doing so on episodes I find interesting makes me unhappy.
it's not like dramas are real and no drama is without flaw. maybe they are watching different drama cos i'm enjoying young pal so much.
By the way some of them are going,I'm beginning to think they re jealous of the ratings.(its not joo won's fault that their oppas' dramas didn't get high ratings)
it's good to commend a good thing not bash it.

well..most of the comments are annoying but at d same time,I agree with them(not all tho). after episodes 7&9 I lost a lil interest but the show found its feet yesterday. so many scenes has me rolling my eyes sometimes,especially the medical part(maybe its cuz na ma field) but I have learnt to just overlook them. since its a med drama I thought it was gonna be in d likes of Greys anatomy,house,etc but I have to give kudos to the production crew,they are really doing a good job.
FYI, DB commenters aint the only complainers,knetz have also been complaining. All you have to do like javabeans said,is to dial your brain to 20% when watching it.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 10:56am On Sep 18, 2015
hilda90:
Is anyone watching she was pretty here?I wanna start it soon.I heard the premiere was good.

I'm still not convinced about it yet. its got the "ugly Betty" feel to it a lil. some of the fun scenes are over the top but its still cool. you can chk it out.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 10:57am On Sep 18, 2015
@, I dey wait for YP ep 14. lol I need to relieve my boredom.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 11:45am On Sep 18, 2015
hilda90:

am giving the first episode 7 over 10

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 11:47am On Sep 18, 2015
ellab:
@, I dey wait for YP ep 14. lol I need to relieve my boredom.

sorry for the late update ma...,,,,,,,,,,,so tired yesterday and decided to make the update late...........its been uploaded

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 12:08pm On Sep 18, 2015
ellab:

well..most of the comments are annoying but at d same time,I agree with them(not all tho). after episodes 7&9 I lost a lil interest but the show found its feet yesterday. so many scenes has me rolling my eyes sometimes,especially the medical part(maybe its cuz na ma field) but I have learnt to just overlook them. since its a med drama I thought it was gonna be in d likes of Greys anatomy,house,etc but I have to give kudos to the production crew,they are really doing a good job.
FYI, DB commenters aint the only complainers,knetz have also been complaining. All you have to do like javabeans said,is to dial your brain to 20% when watching it.
Everyone has the right to criticize something, but when someone complains about a drama not deserving its high rating,it comes off as jealousy. I see those kinds of comments often.
I didn't find eps7-9 boring,just that they slowed down the plot and the romantic aspect is not as cringeworthy as people made it out to be.

I just watch dramas for fun, not to compare it with every-day life experiences.
I remember my elder sis giving me season one of an american series called "intelligence" and me thinking that they went overboard with the "Artificial intelligence" aspect(am a computer science major) but that didn't prevent me from enjoying the series.

As for dialing my brain to 20% while watching,I have been dialing my brain below 5% since I started watching kdramas.
Dramas don't make sense,and I don't expect them to.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 12:10pm On Sep 18, 2015
ellab:

I'm still not convinced about it yet. its got the "ugly Betty" feel to it a lil. some of the fun scenes are over the top but its still cool. you can chk it out.
Thanks.I'm gonna check it out.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bwaal(m): 12:21pm On Sep 18, 2015
SlimAdenike:

Done
add me too 08137326358
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 1:02pm On Sep 18, 2015
Bwaal:
add me too 08137326358

Done
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 1:20pm On Sep 18, 2015
post=38130631:

sorry for the late update ma...,,,,,,,,,,,so tired yesterday and decided to make the update late...........its been uploaded

Ekpele,Oluwa ni Agbara e.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 1:27pm On Sep 18, 2015
hilda90:

Everyone has the right to criticize something, but when someone complains about a drama not deserving its high rating,it comes off as jealousy. I see those kinds of comments often.
I didn't find eps7-9 boring,just that they slowed down the plot and the romantic aspect is not as cringeworthy as people made it out to be.

I just watch dramas for fun, not to compare it with every-day life experiences.
I remember my elder sis giving me season one of an american series called "intelligence" and me thinking that they went overboard with the "Artificial intelligence" aspect(am a computer science major) but that didn't prevent me from enjoying the series.

As for dialing my brain to 20% while watching,I have been dialing my brain below 5% since I started watching kdramas.
Dramas don't make sense,and I don't expect them to.

grin dialing ur brain below 5% lol. I understand, I think with kdramas,we have seen it all(cliches that have become repetitive). I think what most ppl(me) are looking for is Change,something new. YP had that in 1-6 but I agree with you. Dramas are for entertainment but it still wouldn't be fun without a few criticism. As for the ratings ish..I think it stems out of jealousy for some ppl who think YP is too overrated to have that high rate. I can understand that, even if Koreans or Intl viewers complain,they still find a reason to watch it and still make it high.
truth be told,I'm just watching the show cuz I love Joowon and for entertainment but I won't lie to you,if na another person,I for drop am tey tey. its all good sha.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 1:47pm On Sep 18, 2015
hmm kdramas are cool with out critisism they cant get better leave it or take it as for me the kdrama dat was realy poor where iris and bridal mask and even glass mask those movies where acted as if they where acted by the japs(lol frankly speaking japanese movies are annoying)and as for gangnam blues it deserved lot of critisism because if am not mistaken was the worstest by lee min ho(lol not because of the nudity)but there was sumtin not rite about the movie i even wonder y oppa lee min ho finds himself in that mess
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by FUMORINKI(f): 2:58pm On Sep 18, 2015
Lol, dont mind db, people complain about them sometimes . But what can i do, love their recaps but they can be biased at times, the actors and actresses are trying their bests, even their worst is far far better than a particular country i know

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 3:38pm On Sep 18, 2015
FUMORINKI:
Lol, dont mind db, people complain about them sometimes . But what can i do, love their recaps but they can be biased at times, the actors and actresses are trying their bests, even their worst is far far better than a particular country i know
ha! shades grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 3:42pm On Sep 18, 2015
lordprogress:
hmm kdramas are cool with out critisism they cant get better leave it or take it as for me the kdrama dat was realy poor where iris and bridal mask and even glass mask those movies where acted as if they where acted by the japs(lol frankly speaking japanese movies are annoying)and as for gangnam blues it deserved lot of critisism because if am not mistaken was the worstest by lee min ho(lol not because of the nudity)but there was sumtin not rite about the movie i even wonder y oppa lee min ho finds himself in that mess

kdramas are way better than Jdramas though(C-dramas make me cringe).
As for GB,I beg to differ. I think LMH's acting improved in it. maybe you are saying so because LMH looked way mature than we have seen him in dramas. I also think he's teuna shed that flower boy image and for ppl to take him seriously as a mature actor. its good. I miss him on ma screen,he should come back asap. Lee is trying,cut him some slack biko smiley
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 3:47pm On Sep 18, 2015
So many dramas nowadays. Some,meaningful, others,meh.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 4:31pm On Sep 18, 2015
ellab:
So many dramas nowadays. Some,meaningful, others,meh.
Examples?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sureteeboy(m): 4:32pm On Sep 18, 2015
hilda90:
Am i the only one who thinks that dramabeans commenters are pure critiques?I was surprised to see people criticizing young pal.seriously? yeah,I know it was draggy at some parts, but the recent episodes are interesting(from ep11 onwards). some people are never satisfied with anything.I'm not saying they shouldn't criticize it, but doing so on episodes I find interesting makes me unhappy.
it's not like dramas are real and no drama is without flaw. maybe they are watching different drama cos i'm enjoying young pal so much.
By the way some of them are going,I'm beginning to think they re jealous of the ratings.(its not joo won's fault that their oppas' dramas didn't get high ratings)
it's good to commend a good thing not bash it.
At least, I'm not the only observer. Those guys can make an epic drama look like trash with their criticisms.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by FUMORINKI(f): 5:15pm On Sep 18, 2015
Exactly, someone like me, i always read their recaps before buying a movie, their recaps are interesting and funny, but their criticism is sometimes out of it, they fit use mouth spoil film wey good if them no like am @ellab, why the shades, who do u think am taking about, lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by FUMORINKI(f): 5:17pm On Sep 18, 2015
Exactly, someone like me, i always read their recaps before buying a movie, their recaps are interesting and funny, but their criticism is sometimes out of it, they fit use mouth spoil film wey good if them no like am @ellab, why the shades, who do u think am taking about, lol, who dey yab my baby there, abeg make una leave am alone oo, i heard is acting in gangnam blues was good now.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 6:01pm On Sep 18, 2015
Atk01:

Examples?
The "meh" ones.
The time I refuse to fall in love(hajiwon and LJW)..small mb waste for am.
Hyde,Jekyll and me.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 6:16pm On Sep 18, 2015
ellab:

The "meh" ones.
The time I refuse to fall in love(hajiwon and LJW)..small mb waste for am.
Hyde,Jekyll and me.
Lmao! Funny you. grin

Masked Prosecutor was my own "meh" of the year. Thank God I didn't get too invested.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by warriorprincess: 10:04pm On Sep 18, 2015
I am looking for a movie that Jun and Jan acted
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 1:45am On Sep 19, 2015
am not saying gangnam blue is not interesting but to be sincere to compare it with the other films he acted wasnt that great
I have a confession to make when watching the gangman blues.
The sex scene caught me by suprise i was like lee min hoo dunt act this kind of film and my mum was there with me all of a sudden there cums the ponographic scene and mum was like so u watch ponographic movies(lol if i had known it was like that i wont watch it in her presence).
If not for my busy schedule i could have book a flight to soeul cause of lee min ho to giv my big sist to him so we can be inlaw
lol like seriously i realy luv him i realy do luv him(lee min ho you are my hero

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 7:18am On Sep 19, 2015
lordprogress:
am not saying gangnam blue is not interesting but to be sincere to compare it with the other films he acted wasnt that great
I have a confession to make when watching the gangman blues.
The sex scene caught me by suprise i was like lee min hoo dunt act this kind of film and my mum was there with me all of a sudden there cums the ponographic scene and mum was like so u watch ponographic movies(lol if i had known it was like that i wont watch it in her presence).
If not for my busy schedule i could have book a flight to soeul cause of lee min ho to giv my big sist to him so we can be inlaw
lol like seriously i realy luv him i realy do luv him(lee min ho you are my hero

aigoo tsk tsk..let me give you one tiny advice dear. When watching k-movies,expect sex scenes cuz u ll see it. LMH had a sex scene too in GB but it got cut out so as not to soil his image. How I wish they left it there but at the same time,I like that they cut it out,I don't want to soil his flower boy image in my head.
P.S: e for still make sense if them no cut hin scene. grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:12am On Sep 19, 2015
ellab:

aigoo tsk tsk..let me give you one tiny advice dear. When watching k-movies,expect sex scenes cuz u ll see it. LMH had a sex scene too in GB but it got cut out so as not to soil his image. How I wish they left it there but at the same time,I like that they cut it out,I don't want to soil his flower boy image in my head.
P.S: e for still make sense if them no cut hin scene. grin

Seeing Jo in sung's asset is still giving me panic attack till today.My mind keeps wandering to it anytime I'm watching his dramas.
Seeing Lee min ho's asset will lead to immediate death.I am pretty sure it would never leave my mind, not even in a thousand years.
Min ho should package his thing for his future wife ,not for public entertainment.lol.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:37am On Sep 19, 2015
@ellab, hilda90, you girls are funny. cheesy

How do you see Yeo Jin's transformation in ep14?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 9:41am On Sep 19, 2015
one thing i notice about korea,japanese,and chinese movies is that the girl(unni)easily show their asset but the guys dunt do dat u only their back but the girls their boobs,asses-(if it was a boy it could not have mattered)and sumtime their eem...er....em(couldnt find the rite world)
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bollyano(f): 9:49am On Sep 19, 2015
SlimAdenike, pls add me 08135621770
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by FUMORINKI(f): 12:05pm On Sep 19, 2015
Hahahaha, Lordofprogress, funny, lee min hoo shouldnt tarnish his image ooo, i fit faint for there, seriously, it still shocks me when i remember song ji kyo in frozen flower. Ellab, u won make my lee min hoo oopa do wetin, ehnn if i hear
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 12:20pm On Sep 19, 2015
hilda90:

Seeing Jo in sung's asset is still giving me panic attack till today.My mind keeps wandering to it anytime I'm watching his dramas.
Seeing Lee min ho's asset will lead to immediate death.I am pretty sure it would never leave my mind, not even in a thousand years.
Min ho should package his thing for his future wife ,not for public entertainment.lol.
grin Hilda ooo ur mind don fly go far.
I agree with you tho. But we should prepare our eyes o cuz it can happen soon. LMH might decide to surprise us. The day it ll happen....I dunno what will happen. heh!
At least Jo in Sung's asset is better than keeping Joo jin mo's in the mind. I still want to unsee it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (2185) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.