Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,469 members, 7,864,968 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:11 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (224) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2004867 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (2185) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 12:22pm On Sep 19, 2015
Atk01:
@ellab, hilda90, you girls are funny. cheesy

How do you see Yeo Jin's transformation in ep14?

Revenge is never the answer,although I understand why she's doing it.
I found myself more drawn to Do joon and chae young. The last few mins of ep 14 have me The feels.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 12:25pm On Sep 19, 2015
FUMORINKI:
Hahahaha, Lordofprogress, funny, lee min hoo shouldnt tarnish his image ooo, i fit faint for there, seriously, it still shocks me when i remember song ji kyo in frozen flower. Ellab, u won make my lee min hoo oopa do wetin, ehnn if i hear
Kai...she has mentioned the unmentionable. I was hoping no one will mention frozen flower. Its only Jo in Sung's image that is good in my mind but the rest,I really wanna unsee it. I dunno why I watched the frozen flower sef.
I have no problems with sex scenes but frozen flower...in short I dunno sef grin
As for LMH, why are u hindering his progress na? Don't u want to see him as a matured man instead of flower boy? grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 2:01pm On Sep 19, 2015
ellab:

Revenge is never the answer,although I understand why she's doing it.
I found myself more drawn to Do joon and chae young. The last few mins of ep 14 have me The feels.
That's one good thing about Do Joon's plight, his wife is warming up to him.
To think Yeo Jin was the VIP the night of Tae Hyun's
Mom's death.

ellab:

As for LMH, why are u hindering his progress na? Don't u want to see him as a matured man instead of flower boy? grin
Ellab sha wanto see something grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 2:21pm On Sep 19, 2015
Atk01:

No o..I'm not like that grin

@ must be sooo busy cuz "twenty again" hasn't been uploaded.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 2:44pm On Sep 19, 2015
Atk01:
@ellab, hilda90, you girls are funny. cheesy

How do you see Yeo Jin's transformation in ep14?
I'm yet to watch ep14.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 2:51pm On Sep 19, 2015
ellab:

grin Hilda ooo ur mind don fly go far.
I agree with you tho. But we should prepare our eyes o cuz it can happen soon. LMH might decide to surprise us. The day it ll happen....I dunno what will happen. heh!
At least Jo in Sung's asset is better than keeping Joo jin mo's in the mind. I still want to unsee it.
lol.honestly,I don't want Lee min ho to act that kind of movie.I'm sure his fans won't like it.
I know they re professional actors but professionalism be damned.Their assets are not meant for the public.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 2:54pm On Sep 19, 2015
[quote author=Atk01 post=38169165
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 2:57pm On Sep 19, 2015
Atk01:

what does she want to see?Does the thing have a name? you gals are hilarious. Lmao.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 3:23pm On Sep 19, 2015
hilda90:

lol.honestly,I don't want Lee min ho to act that kind of movie.I'm sure his fans won't like it.
I know they re professional actors but professionalism be damned.Their assets are not meant for the public.
yeah you are right will just faint if that happens he realy dont nid to show us is.....(u knw wat i mean)though a part of me realy want to see his asset but i luv him as a flawer boy not a matured character
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 3:37pm On Sep 19, 2015
Song joong ki looks handsome with that sunglasses.
I wonder why they re delaying the drama.
I'm tired of waiting.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Wislet(f): 4:40pm On Sep 19, 2015
hilda90:
Am i the only one who thinks that dramabeans commenters are pure critiques?I was surprised to see people criticizing young pal.seriously? yeah,I know it was draggy at some parts, but the recent episodes are interesting(from ep11 onwards). some people are never satisfied with anything.I'm not saying they shouldn't criticize it, but doing so on episodes I find interesting makes me unhappy.
it's not like dramas are real and no drama is without flaw. maybe they are watching different drama cos i'm enjoying young pal so much.
By the way some of them are going,I'm beginning to think they re jealous of the ratings.(its not joo won's fault that their oppas' dramas didn't get high ratings)
it's good to commend a good thing not bash it.
you got it 100% right. I liked the site when it was cool and they just went with the flow, till I noticed the recent trend of too harsh and too much criticism. I mean, let them go act themselves if it's a piece of cake.

It's good to critique. I do it too because hey! It's your job and you should be able to convince me on the role you play. But when it borders on the ridiculous, it's a different issue.

I've stopped visiting there.

Is Joo Won in Young Pal? This is my first time hearing of the drama. Is it interesting? Though I don't think I need to ask(it's Joo won!) Lol

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 5:09pm On Sep 19, 2015
hilda90:
what does she want to see?Does the thing have a name? you gals are hilarious. Lmao.
grin grin yes, it has a name.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Wislet(f): 5:24pm On Sep 19, 2015
ellab:

oh oh..cool.
I really can't tell who will win cuz the awards nowadays are meant for "popular" and not shows or actors that deserve them. smh. I hope I'm proven wrong tho.
I think Lee Min ho is becoming ridiculously overhyped. I mean, why win awards for doing nothing? Popularity award? For what? No drama..no stellar acting. Seriously.

There are far better actors who aren't given the recognition they deserve, who Lee Min ho can't stand shoulder to shoulder with, yet they aren't given the recognition they should.

I think these Saesang fans are going to be the ruin of Lee Min ho, cos when one is overhyped to the point of the ridiculous, they cease to grow, because afterall he knows he will keep winning awards and have girls fall head over heels for him with their 'oppa' shouts, even when he acts mediocre roles.

People like Ji Sung should be given such awards. I wonder why that guy hasn't won anything after that stellar acting many actors turned down(Kill me heal me) because they knew they couldn't pull it off. Their precious Lee min ho can't act it! Even Hyun Bin who acted similar role in Hyde, jeykell, and Me couldn't compare.

Koreans, Nawa.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 5:57pm On Sep 19, 2015
Wislet:
I think Lee Min ho is becoming ridiculously overhyped. I mean, why win awards for doing nothing? Popularity award? For what? No drama..no stellar acting. Seriously.

There are far better actors who aren't given the recognition they deserve, who Lee Min ho can't stand shoulder to shoulder with, yet they aren't given the recognition they should.

I think these Saesang fans are going to be the ruin of Lee Min ho, cos when one is overhyped to the point of the ridiculous, they cease to grow, because afterall he knows he will keep winning awards and have girls fall head over heels for him with their 'oppa' shouts, even when he acts mediocre roles.

People like Ji Sung should be given such awards. I wonder why that guy hasn't won anything after that stellar acting many actors turned down(Kill me heal me) because they knew they couldn't pull it off. Their precious Lee min ho can't act it! Even Hyun Bin who acted similar role in Hyde, jeykell, and Me couldn't compare.

Koreans, Nawa.
i wont insult you but you deserve it for speaking bad about lee min ho like who do u want to compare him with he his the best take it or leave it if you hate lee min ho go rock transformer mtcheew
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 6:01pm On Sep 19, 2015
Wislet:

Koreans, Nawa.
i wont insult you but you deserve it for speaking bad about lee min ho like who do u want to compare him with he his the best take it or leave it if you hate lee min ho go rock transformer mtcheew.
U nid to be checked in the psycratic hospital comparing him with huy bin thats crazy mtchew
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 6:17pm On Sep 19, 2015
hilda90:
Song joong ki looks handsome with that sunglasses.
I wonder why they re delaying the drama.
I'm tired of waiting.
I heard they are going to finish shooting the drama before it airs, so I guess that's why. Looking at KBS drama line-up, DoS will likely air December in a Wed-Thu timeslot.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 6:19pm On Sep 19, 2015
I wonder why LMH's name causes fight whenever it's mentioned.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 6:25pm On Sep 19, 2015
wislet you are an annoying dude if he they pain you say oppa lee min ho won award go chop shit speaking bad about lee min ho the greatest offence of all speaking bad about my oppa mtchew pipsqueak like you
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Wislet(f): 6:26pm On Sep 19, 2015
lordprogress:
i wont insult you but you deserve it for speaking bad about lee min ho like who do u want to compare him with he his the best take it or leave it if you hate lee min ho go rock transformer mtcheew.
U nid to be checked in the psycratic hospital comparing him with huy bin thats crazy mtchew
it's obvious you lack home training, young man. I won't waste a second on you.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Wislet(f): 6:30pm On Sep 19, 2015
lordprogress:
wislet you are an annoying dude if he they pain you say oppa lee min ho won award go chop shit speaking bad about lee min ho the greatest offence of all speaking bad about my oppa mtchew pipsqueak like you
pls limit your replies to your mates. I don't discuss serious issues with kids. This one must be a new person on this page who thinks she's famous.
You can check on me before you behave childish.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 6:49pm On Sep 19, 2015
Abeg mk una no allow lee min ho cause fight o,but the truth is u might be a good actor but u cant leave it at that u must work towards being in people's memory for long even great actors have had their own taste of failure but they came bk stronger nd 2day we talk abt them.lee is just 28 nd has a long way 2 go he must turn up with sumtin beta for his fans after all he has a huge fanbase he can tk advantage of that.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 7:05pm On Sep 19, 2015
Wislet:
pls limit your replies to your mates. I don't discuss serious issues with kids. This one must be a new person on this page who thinks she's famous.
You can check on me before you behave childish.
kids funny you i am just saying if you dont like him keep your opinion to your cause he didnt nid u as a fan cause he already had enough
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 7:19pm On Sep 19, 2015
speaking of being new being a kid how funny could you be i hold no grudges against you for ur information i registered my nairaland acct since 2010 and i was well aware that dis thread was posted in 2013 sum tin like dat there were discusion about boy over flawer and man called god like i will say dose days are gone@and 4 the part that lee min ho causing controvacy amoung gals aod boys what a joke when he do not even know me why will i support him because i luv him because he is an actor not cause he is lee min ho or cute bla bla bla
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 7:32pm On Sep 19, 2015
lee min ho visit china and sign autograph for a gal in the wheel chair
I ask my self whats so special about that

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 8:41pm On Sep 19, 2015
Atk01:
I wonder why LMH's name causes fight whenever it's mentioned.

grin I always wonder too. He who shall not be named causes real trouble everytime.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 9:17pm On Sep 19, 2015
I'm a minoz(but not a saesang).

I agree with wislet. So far,there hasn't been projects(well,he has an upcoming one called bounty hunters. he ll act alongside Chinese ppl). LMH has been doing one CF to another,traveling from one country to another. To be frank,its taking a toll on him. Its showing on all his airport pics. The country's tourism unit is using him too much. He's the money machine for his agency and he's been overworked too. Bro needs rest.

Now concerning his acting:
I became a LMH fan after watching BOF in 2010 (I was only into k-movies).I was a newbie into kdramas but not a newbie for their movies. I enjoyed it and fancied him. As time went on,i became more open into the kdrama world. Saw different ranges of acting. As time passed,I watched BOF again and I kept rolling my eyes till they almost popped out of their sockets. I wasn't impressed with the acting,although I must say,LMH saved the life of that drama. He went on to act in "personal taste" I loved it cuz it was a more mature role. Faith came,although it was draggy and the storyline fell by the wayside,I still loved him in it. And then came HEIRS..I WAS NOT IMPRESSED(story for another day). LMH is a good actor(there are others better than him sha) but he likes to go for the same roles. Then came Gangnam blues, his acting (to me sha) really showed. it was more mature and a different genre to the normal ones we are used to seeing him act in. But I still feel that he should go back to his love for acting and try to become better and better (Kim soo hyun is a hallyu star but he still goes to acting skul to improve himself).

As for the award for popularity:
yes we know he's popular. he's still the number one hallyu star but winning the same awards for the popularity is becoming stale. it no longer has meaning. Gone are the days when the popularity award was given for the shows you acted in and how it was acknowledged but now,its all for nought.

Criticism:
Actors will Always be criticized. it has its advantages and disadvantages. As fans,reading criticisms can be good(we get to learn things and hope our bias can improve on them) and bad(fanwars).
I am a LMH Stan, and I have been his number 1 critic(in this thread,soompi, DB, u name it). Its OK to criticize an actor, its also ok to defend him but we have to be reasonable. Why abuse just cuz you don't like what is being said? I believe we are matured enough to voice opinions and defend however we can. insults are never the way.
Even JCW,I can criticize and defend but I won't insult just cuz he's my ultimate bias. Please let's be civil.
sorry for the long turenchi.

P.S: if anyone insults my wookie, you better be ready to face me.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:45pm On Sep 19, 2015
The Epistle of Ellab to the Kdrama fans. cheesy

I agree with you sha, criticisms are good, but you don't insult someone to prove your bias is the ultimate.

P.S: I'm coming after JCW soon. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 10:58pm On Sep 19, 2015
ellab:
I'm a minoz(but not a saesang).

I agree with wislet. So far,there hasn't been projects(well,he has an upcoming one called bounty hunters. he ll act alongside Chinese ppl). LMH has been doing one CF to another,traveling from one country to another. To be frank,its taking a toll on him. Its showing on all his airport pics. The country's tourism unit is using him too much. He's the money machine for his agency and he's been overworked too. Bro needs rest.

Now concerning his acting:
I became a LMH fan after watching BOF in 2010 (I was only into k-movies).I was a newbie into kdramas but not a newbie for their movies. I enjoyed it and fancied him. As time went on,i became more open into the kdrama world. Saw different ranges of acting. As time passed,I watched BOF again and I kept rolling my eyes till they almost popped out of their sockets. I wasn't impressed with the acting,although I must say,LMH saved the life of that drama. He went on to act in "personal taste" I loved it cuz it was a more mature role. Faith came,although it was draggy and the storyline fell by the wayside,I still loved him in it. And then came HEIRS..I WAS NOT IMPRESSED(story for another day). LMH is a good actor(there are others better than him sha) but he likes to go for the same roles. Then came Gangnam blues, his acting (to me sha) really showed. it was more mature and a different genre to the normal ones we are used to seeing him act in. But I still feel that he should go back to his love for acting and try to become better and better (Kim soo hyun is a hallyu star but he still goes to acting skul to improve himself).

As for the award for popularity:
yes we know he's popular. he's still the number one hallyu star but winning the same awards for the popularity is becoming stale. it no longer has meaning. Gone are the days when the popularity award was given for the shows you acted in and how it was acknowledged but now,its all for nought.

Criticism:
Actors will Always be criticized. it has its advantages and disadvantages. As fans,reading criticisms can be good(we get to learn things and hope our bias can improve on them) and bad(fanwars).
I am a LMH Stan, and I have been his number 1 critic(in this thread,soompi, DB, u name it). Its OK to criticize an actor, its also ok to defend him but we have to be reasonable. Why abuse just cuz you don't like what is being said? I believe we are matured enough to voice opinions and defend however we can. insults are never the way.
Even JCW,I can criticize and defend but I won't insult just cuz he's my ultimate bias. Please let's be civil.
sorry for the long turenchi.

P.S: if anyone insults my wookie, you better be ready to face me.
GBAM!!! You just said it all.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by FUMORINKI(f): 11:15pm On Sep 19, 2015
LMH oopa, see what eyaf cause so. Lord of progress, pls lets no do this here, we discuss, laugh, joke, critize if need be here but we dont go at each other necks with words or whatever, u be serious lee min hoo fan who, lee must be proud of you, see as u dey defend am, wislet didnt mean it that way, every lee min hoo far is tired of not seeing him acting, enuf of the awards, we need a drama, enuf said. @ellab am coming for jcw.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 12:42am On Sep 20, 2015
Atk01:

I heard they are going to finish shooting the drama before it airs, so I guess that's why. Looking at KBS drama line-up, DoS will likely air December in a Wed-Thu timeslot.

What's the movie name?
Looking out for Gu yo ha!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 1:13am On Sep 20, 2015
okay no hard feelings wasnt even serious about the mater and for award e dun win am wheather like it or yes

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 1:30am On Sep 20, 2015
ji chang wook jcw hmm that healer was a stunner his it just me or most korea guys are cute though i dont realy the their girls and jcw still waiting for ur next movies i tinks they know what they are doing

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (2185) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.