Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (249) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1976427 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 6:56am On Nov 19, 2015
Anyone know when Yoo seung ho-Park min young drama will air?I wanna check it out for Pmy,haven't seen ysh in anything. Seems all the dramas I'm anticipating will air next year.Descendants of the sun has been shifted to April next Yr and I'm so pissed about it.

And pls someone should tell Lee min ho to hurry up and pick a new drama already. I'm beginning to see him as a lazy guy.Joo won and Lee jun ki will star in a new drama,despite finishing their last dramas recently. Korean actors should stop this one drama-one year thing,not saying they should overwork themselves, lol.There are actors I desperately want to see this Yr

The only korean drama I'm following right now is D-day,I'm through with sassy and I loooved it.one of my favourites.

I don't like Filipino dramas but I'm watching "on the wings of love"which was given to me by my sis.The drama is very interesting.Are there any Filipino fans here?Their male actors are hot but very short,lol.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:15am On Nov 19, 2015
I tire o.pls is anything wrong with spacing in nairaland here?i can't space what I typed.anyone having the same problem?or is it from my phone?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:17am On Nov 19, 2015
hilda90:
Anyone know when Yoo seung ho-Park min young drama will air?I wanna check it out for Pmy,haven't seen ysh in anything. Seems all the dramas I'm anticipating will air next year.Descendants of the sun has been shifted to April next Yr and I'm so pissed about it.

And pls someone should tell Lee min ho to hurry up and pick a new drama already. I'm beginning to see him as a lazy guy.Joo won and Lee jun ki will star in a new drama,despite finishing their last dramas recently. Korean actors should stop this one drama-one year thing,not saying they should overwork themselves, lol.There are actors I desperately want to see this Yr.

The only korean drama I'm following right now is D-day,I'm through with sassy and I loooved it.one of my favourites.

I don't like Filipino dramas but I'm watching "on the wings of love"which was given to me by my sis.The drama is very interesting.Are there any Filipino fans here?Their male actors are hot but very short,lol.

The drama will air when The Village ends. Lmh is preparing his fans for survival when he leaves for the army lol. But honestly, I do want to see him in a drama next year.

I've only seen the 1st eps of On the Wings of Love though, and I'm a filipino fan as well but I haven't been watching their dramas lately.

Lol @hot but very short. Have you seen Xian Lim of Her Mother's Daughter and Bride for Rent? He's tall oo, and very fine.

Congrats on finishing Sassy by the way. The drama is now a favourite of mine, on its way to become my 3rd most watched drama.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:07am On Nov 19, 2015
Atk01:

The drama will air when The Village ends. Lmh is preparing his fans for survival when he leaves for the army lol. But honestly, I do want to see him in a drama next year.

I've only seen the 1st eps of On the Wings of Love though, and I'm a filipino fan as well but I haven't been watching their dramas lately.

Lol @hot but very short. Have you seen Xian Lim of Her Mother's Daughter and Bride for Rent? He's tall oo, and very fine.

Congrats on finishing Sassy by the way. The drama is now a favourite of mine, on its way to become my 3rd most watched drama.
I have only watched two Filipino dramas mari mar and Mara and Clara(didn't finish this one).I'm so loving "on the wings of love" right now,I started the drama cos I was bored.Did you notice Christian from Mara and Clara in the drama?I didn't recognise him at first,dude is all grown up and muscles now,cant believe it's the same skinny boy from Mara and Clara.

I will check out her mother's daughter. The problem with Filipino dramas is they are always long and you might get bored halfway.
The only tall guy i've seen in a Filipino drama is the lead guy from marimar.I'm yet to see an actor that has the same build as Lee min ho(tall and handsome). Thats why their dramas are not so popular internationally.Fangirls want their oppas to be tall and handsome, lol.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:08am On Nov 19, 2015
Seems Siwon is enlisting today.We're gonna miss him.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ligxy(f): 8:56am On Nov 19, 2015
Atk01:
I'll just list dramas that contain OSTs I like.

1) BOF
2) School 2015
3) Healer
4) Fated to love you
5) The Princess' Man
6) Empress Ki
7) Heartstrings
8.) Good Doctor.
9) Secret
10) Love is like a Snowflake- The Innocent Man. smiley I especially love this one.

What's that ost in sassy go go. I love it, couldn't stop singing for so long.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:03am On Nov 19, 2015
hilda90:

I have only watched two Filipino dramas mari mar and Mara and Clara(didn't finish this one).I'm so loving "on the wings of love" right now,I started the drama cos I was bored.Did you notice Christian from Mara and Clara in the drama?I didn't recognise him at first,dude is all grown up and muscles now,cant believe it's the same skinny boy from Mara and Clara.

I will check out her mother's daughter. The problem with Filipino dramas is they are always long and you might get bored halfway.
The only tall guy i've seen in a Filipino drama is the lead guy from marimar.I'm yet to see an actor that has the same build as Lee min ho(tall and handsome). Thats why their dramas are not so popular internationally.Fangirls want their oppas to be tall and handsome, lol.
Did I notice Christian? I'm not sure since I just watched one eps. The one where the woman was telling the girl what to do to avoid being deported.

Her Mother's Daughter is very interesting and it's 5 seasons. Pdramas are really long sha. They can take a 20eps kdrama and make it into 120eps. Lol

The Marimar guy is tall and kinda broad too.

Just curious, are you watching the English subbed or dubbed version of On the Wings of Love?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:05am On Nov 19, 2015
Ligxy:

What's that ost in sassy go go. I love it, couldn't stop singing for so long.
Which of them? There's Turtles fly (something like ...just goooo, just goooo) and there's Shooting Star (this one played during the kiss scene). And there's another one too, but I dunno the name.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 9:34am On Nov 19, 2015
[quote author=Atk01 post=40179117]
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 9:35am On Nov 19, 2015
Atk01:

Did I notice Christian? I'm not sure since I just watched one eps. The one where the woman was telling the girl what to do to avoid being deported.

Her Mother's Daughter is very interesting and it's 5 seasons. Pdramas are really long sha. They can take a 20eps kdrama and make it into 120eps. Lol

The Marimar guy is tall and kinda broad too.

Just curious, are you watching the English subbed or dubbed version of On the Wings of Love?
I'm watching the subbed version. My sis gave me a copy of the files(eps1 to 27).she downloaded it from dramanice.us .That dubbing of a thing is one of the reasons why i hate watching Filipino dramas.The drama is long,about 70+episodes but each episode is short.
You watched only ep1?ep1 to 4 is so boring,wanted to drop it after ep4 but my sis told me to continue watching.The lead guy is one hot dude,don't know why he is short,lol.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:09am On Nov 19, 2015
hilda90:

I'm watching the subbed version. My sis gave me a copy of the files(eps1 to 27).she downloaded it from dramanice.us .That dubbing of a thing is one of the reasons why i hate watching Filipino dramas.The drama is long,about 70+episodes but each episode is short.
You watched only ep1?ep1 to 4 is so boring,wanted to drop it after ep4 but my sis told me to continue watching.The lead guy is one hot dude,don't know why he is short,lol.
I downloaded eps 1, and it was boring, so I stopped. And its not even up to 30mins.
This is the first time I'll be watching a subbed Pdrama too, apart from a movie Bride for Rent. Most of them are dubbed, but I don't really mind as long as it's a Pdrama cos I'm already used to it, and they sometimes speak English too.

But I prefer the subs of other languages to their dubbing. Reason I don't watch Zee World.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 10:18am On Nov 19, 2015
@atk01 nd hilda90 the only filipino drama av watched is mara nd clara,it's really nice,but it is too long.my frnd recommended marimar but when realized d no of epi i just swerve,for me d only prob i have with filipino nd mexican drama is that they are too long imagine 196 epi,haba dem wan kill person.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by jeweljoan(f): 12:01pm On Nov 19, 2015
OSTs I love...they are too much
Goodbye...aileey...fated to luv u

Ken(vixx)...my girl....fated to luv u

Without words,promise,what should I do,still /as ever........you're beautiful.

Dream high....dream high

Echo...every single day.(Av forgotten the drama title)

You've fallen for me...heartstrings.

Cupid...city hunter.

That man,that woman..secret garden.
Appear..secret garden.
Here I am....secret garden
Scar...secret garden
You're my spring..secret garden
Reason....secret garden
You're my everything...secret garden

Palpitation...producers
Darling...producers
Love begins with a confession..producers.

Starlight tears...boys over flowers.
Something happened to my heart...boys o'er flowers.

Let me stop there.

About Philippino dramas....I have seen some.
The problem with them is that its so draggy so you get easily bored.
I don't have patience to sit through a 100+ episodes of a drama.
The few I've seen:Mara n clara,her mothers daughter,my eternal(so nice),marimar,be careful with my heart etc.these ones I have seen to the end.
Most of them start very well n with a good storyline but some scenes will be so boring,draggy n so long,then I just drop dem.

Mara n Clara is my best.
I'll like to see this 'on d wings of love' cos of Christian,I loved him in Mara n Clara and...since then,I wanted to see another drama of his.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 1:23pm On Nov 19, 2015
jeweljoan:

Echo...every single day.(Av forgotten the drama title)

Palpitation...producers
Darling...producers
Love begins with a confession..producers.

Every single day is from Time we were not in love. If you see the wahala I went through 'cos of this song ehn.

And I'm so in love with Darling... In short, I like all the Producers songs.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by jeweljoan(f): 2:42pm On Nov 19, 2015
Atk01:

Every single day is from Time we were not in love. If you see the wahala I went through 'cos of this song ehn.

And I'm so in love with Darling... In short, I like all the Producers songs.

Nah...av not watched time we were not in love....and the name is ECHO by every single day.

Modified:I checked up...drama title:I hear your voice.

And yes...all osts from the producers were nice.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 3:05pm On Nov 19, 2015
jeweljoan:

Nah...av not watched time we were not in love....and the name is ECHO by every single day.

And yes...all osts from the producers were nice.
Oh! Sorry. 'Cos there's an OST with that name from time we were not in love.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by nitane25(f): 8:24pm On Nov 19, 2015
Mk una no vex oo, wetin b this "OST" una dey type. Am kinda stale
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by jeweljoan(f): 9:08pm On Nov 19, 2015
nitane25:
Mk una no vex oo, wetin b this "OST" una dey type. Am kinda stale

OST.....original soundtrack
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Sarang(f): 1:30am On Nov 20, 2015
hilda90:

Drama better be good cos I'm planning to watch it.I loved So ji sub in master's sun.Why is Shin Minah's cheeks fat?Did she gain weight for the role?

Whats the movies name?.cant wait to see Minah shi
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Sarang(f): 1:33am On Nov 20, 2015
hilda90:

I didn't finish full house.The drama bored me.I watched the version with No min woo and Hwang Jung eum as leads.

Whats name of the movie?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Sarang(f): 1:35am On Nov 20, 2015
Atk01:

Hehehehe. That's why he's my bias grin
Mine too..best. LSG 2nd
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Sarang(f): 1:37am On Nov 20, 2015
SlimAdenike:
I'm so good watch this drama,I love the cast so much.

www.dramabeans.com/2015/11/jung-kyung-ho-in-for-one-more-happy-ending-with-jang-nara/

When is it airing?

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Sarang(f): 1:38am On Nov 20, 2015
SlimAdenike:
OST happens to be the second best thing about Korean Drama.

Korean Drama OST reminds me of the reason why I love the American blues of the 70s,80s and 90s.

I can't explain my love for Kdrama OST coz it will be like trying to explain how water taste like. Lolz

Anyway here is a list of my top 10 favourite korean drama OST.

You can quote me and make a list of your favourite korean drama OST.

1) Touch love- Master sun

2) Rest- Who are you: School 2015

3) Auditory hallucination - kill me heal me

4) You've fallen for me - heartstrings

5) Dream high- Dream High

6) I Miss You- Tears are falling (Wax)

7) Secret Garden- That man,That woman

cool Fated to love you- Goodbye my love (ailee)

9) Healer- Eternal love

10) Ultimate Audition- Stand Up

Ailee is driving me crazy.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Sarang(f): 1:41am On Nov 20, 2015
G.na dont cry.(makes me cry)
Healer..ben u
Ailee..Fated to love you.goodbye my luv(drives me Crazy)
Ailee..YWCFTS I believe i love u.
Heal me kill me Hallu.
From now I lov you..LSG Gumiho
Fox rain..LH gumiho
Losing my mind LSG gumiho

Plus more.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:44am On Nov 20, 2015
My Taiwanese Oppa is plus one today. Happy birthday Aaron, wishing long life and prosperity.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:46am On Nov 20, 2015
Sarang:

Whats the movies name?.cant wait to see Minah shi
"oh my Venus",still airing.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:47am On Nov 20, 2015
Sarang:

Whats name of the movie?
full house take 2

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 7:27pm On Nov 20, 2015
congratulations to "he who shall not be named" for winning best new actor today for his movie GB.

That is all I have to say grin

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by nitane25(f): 8:22pm On Nov 20, 2015
jeweljoan:

OST.....original soundtrack
10x Lov
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by FUMORINKI(f): 10:18pm On Nov 20, 2015
Lol, ellab, whos that now, i know it cant be lee min hoo oopa cos he is not a new actor.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by FUMORINKI(f): 10:19pm On Nov 20, 2015
Lol, ellab, whos that now, i know it cant be lee min hoo oopa cos he is not a new actor. Hello everyone ,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (2176) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.