Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1962339 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (2174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 12:58am On Oct 06, 2014
Ruby Ring
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by herinolah(m): 7:20pm On Oct 06, 2014
:-XFaith
City hunter
Mackerel run
Personal taste
The heirs
Line romance
Boys over flower
Flower boy next door
Heartstring
You're beautiful
To the beautiful you
My love from another star
Kangchi
My girlfriend is a nine tailed fox
Brilliant legacy
When a man loves
King of baking
Oh my lady
My shining girl
Stairways to heaven
You are the best
Coffee prince
Princess hour
Goddess of marriage
Ultimate audition
Call of the country
Iris
Giant
Glass mask
Shark
Wonderful life
Her legend
A man called god
Lobbyist
My girl
Love rain
Mary stayed out all night
Pretty boy

Village korean drama
Jumong
Dae jo young
Dong yi
Empress ki
Iljimae
Jewel in the palace
Bridal mask
Make I just stop there
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 07, 2014
Aida13:
Now watching Moon Embracing the Sun.
Don't know why I avoided it this long. Its good but these people and their palace intrigue grin they can kill anyhow because of one mumu royal power they're trying to gain.
And just found out there's a second younger actor called LEE MIN HOO lmaoooo so funny

You mean that boring film. Too boring for my liking.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 07, 2014
Prescription on korean series to watch. Genre should not be placed on romance, something action would do, modern (ancient is also allowed)
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Josphil: 9:53am On Oct 07, 2014
[quote author=Wislet post=26894724]it ends in season thanks all d same,is devious divorce s3 out?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:09am On Oct 07, 2014
torres2:

Boring?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 1:58pm On Oct 07, 2014
torres2:

Yeah Moon/Sun was pretty lame in terms of no excitement but I knew that before starting the drama. Actually watched it mainly for the eye candy lmao the main actors are faces I've seen in other series and it was great watching them here.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aisha800(f): 5:52pm On Oct 07, 2014
Aida13:

Yeah Moon/Sun was pretty lame in terms of no excitement but I knew that before starting the drama. Actually watched it mainly for the eye candy lmao the main actors are faces I've seen in other series and it was great watching them here.
as in very lame
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 8:53pm On Oct 07, 2014
Aisha800:
as in very lame

Wasn't that bad; the TV ratings that year topped other dramas. AND it won most of the awards that year. That said, i already knew the deal going into the series, so like I mentioned earlier, I was watching it for the familiar faces I saw there. It's nice to see actors show up in their early dramas

Which brings me to the new drama alert--------SECRET DOOR!!

For now it's just 5 episodes so I know it's pretty new. I see actors from Joseon Gunman, Empress Ki, Warrior Baek Dong Soo and even Moon embracing the Sun (especially the girl that played the young Crown Princess. My she's all grown up now!!).

I love when they bring out new period dramas, so I'm already downloading some episodes of this one so I can check it out. Hopefully it will keep my interest like other new period/costume dramas such as Nightwatchmen's Journal, Gunman in Joseon, Three Musketeers and so on. Something to keep me busy in the next few weeks, yaaay!!

Secret Door

Drama series follows the conflict between King Yeongjo (Han Suk-Kyu) and Crown Prince Sado (Lee Je-Hoon). King Yeongjo pursues strong royal authority, while Crown Prince Sado insists on equality for all.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aisha800(f): 9:16pm On Oct 07, 2014
Aida13:

Wasn't that bad; the TV ratings that year topped other dramas. AND it won most of the awards that year. That said, i already knew the deal going into the series, so like I mentioned earlier, I was watching it for the familiar faces I saw there. It's nice to see actors show up in their early dramas

Which brings me to the new drama alert--------SECRET DOOR!!

For now it's just 5 episodes so I know it's pretty new. I see actors from Joseon Gunman, Empress Ki, Warrior Baek Dong Soo and even Moon embracing the Sun (especially the girl that played the young Crown Princess. My she's all grown up now!!).

I love when they bring out new period dramas, so I'm already downloading some episodes of this one so I can check it out. Hopefully it will keep my interest like other new period/costume dramas such as Nightwatchmen's Journal, Gunman in Joseon, Three Musketeers and so on. Something to keep me busy in the next few weeks, yaaay!!

Secret Door

Drama series follows the conflict between King Yeongjo (Han Suk-Kyu) and Crown Prince Sado (Lee Je-Hoon). King Yeongjo pursues strong royal authority, while Crown Prince Sado insists on equality for all.
i will try watching secret door but i do nt like historical dramas
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 9:42pm On Oct 07, 2014
Aisha800:
i will try watching secret door but i do nt like historical dramas

Wow! I guess everyone's different, because I don't like the contemporary dramas grin grin I'm looking at episode one now, I like the costumes, the acting and the whole scenery. Just my taste ( for now ) Check it out when you can!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aisha800(f): 9:44pm On Oct 07, 2014
Aida13:

Wow! I guess everyone's different, because I don't like the contemporary dramas grin grin I'm looking at episode one now, I like the costumes, the acting and the whole scenery. Just my taste ( for now ) Check it out when you can!
i will
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 07, 2014
torres2:
Prescription on korean series to watch. Genre should not be placed on romance, something action would do, modern (ancient is also allowed)
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 1:38am On Oct 08, 2014
torres2:

There's literally pages of recommended dramas on here, if you can simply look through the preceding pages.

I for one don't really like suggesting any series, because my taste is somewhat eclectic. But below are a few I tried and really liked. Highly recommend them.

- Gu Family Book

- Arang and the Magistrate

- Empress Ki

- Warrior Baek Dong Soo

- Sword and Flower

- Dong Yi

- The Great Seer

- Jung Yi

***** By the way they're ancient dramas. Mostly follow the same theme of palace intrigue, brother princes fighting for the crown, heartbreaking finale...Really an emotional rollercoaster if you're interested in braving it grin grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 9:39am On Oct 11, 2014
Another great series I'm into right now - RYOMA DEN - and it's Japanese!

Will definitely check out more Japenese dramas after this one. There's just something different about them. Korean, Chinese and now Japanese...really getting to discover some great cultures and gorgeous scenery/stories.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Kunlenoni: 8:33pm On Oct 11, 2014
dong yi, empress ki, Which is more interesting?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by AMTS: 7:07am On Oct 12, 2014
I believe dong yi is more interesting.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by TiffanyJ(f): 11:57am On Oct 12, 2014
Kunlenoni:
my dear, I prefer dong yi. I just can't get tired of it. Well, I don't like how empress ki ended at all.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Wislet(f): 1:12pm On Oct 12, 2014
Kunlenoni:
both are great.

I'd pick Empress ki though. It's one of those dramas you'd put in the category of 'LEGENDS'. In many years to come, new dramas will still be striving to beat it.

Dong yi is great too, I highly recommend it, but it could be 'slow' and the acting is not as real as it is in Empress ki.
E.g you have a visitor, yet you keep quiet after greeting your visitor, instead of going into the house immediately, you keep looking at each other like someone waiting for the Director to say 'cut!'. The acting is draggy, annoying and tiring at times, though it has a wonderful storyline.

Empress ki it is. Virtually ALL the actors nailed their roles..... ALL. And that is something you don't always see in dramas. Great cast, great storyline and perfect delivery.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by tari040(f): 1:14pm On Oct 12, 2014
You really need to watch this series if you haven't #kang chi, to the beautiful you, the heirs, beak dong soo, may queen, city hunter, faith, sea god, and many more.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by tari040(f): 1:20pm On Oct 12, 2014
Where can i download the new episode
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 3:48pm On Oct 12, 2014
torres2:

lady park well u nk know beta kdrama joor
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 8:56pm On Oct 12, 2014
Kunlenoni:

Wow! What a question LOL it's so hard to compare them, they were made in different eras. Empress Ki is far more modern in terms of filming and has a rich, fast-paced storyline.

While Dong Yi is more slow-paced. I enjoyed it somewhat, there was a lot of comedy from the comic-relief characters put there. But as a whole, both series have a strong woman determined to change the world around her. Like @Wislet said, both are great. I suggest you watch Empress Ki first, and as a step-down you can then start on Dong Yi grin grin

Wislet:
both are great.
I'd pick Empress ki though. It's one of those dramas you'd put in the category of 'LEGENDS'. In many years to come, new dramas will still be striving to beat it.
Dong yi is great too, I highly recommend it, but it could be 'slow' and the acting is not as real as it is in Empress ki.
E.g you have a visitor, yet you keep quiet after greeting your visitor, instead of going into the house immediately, you keep looking at each other like someone waiting for the Director to say 'cut!'. The acting is draggy, annoying and tiring at times, though it has a wonderful storyline.
Empress ki it is. Virtually ALL the actors nailed their roles..... ALL. And that is something you don't always see in dramas. Great cast, great storyline and perfect delivery.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Wislet(f): 7:57am On Oct 13, 2014
fijiano202:
lady park well u nk know beta kdrama joor
which drama are they swying is boring?
The moon that embraces the sun?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Kunlenoni: 4:23pm On Oct 14, 2014
im on empress ki, season 5. I hope it ends well. El temur died,they thought evil end but its just the begining, bayan on it again,even worst. Betrayal/evil doesnt depends on people,it depends on time. Since humans are no programmed computer,anybody can change over time. The story is similar to some stories used for illustration in 48 laws of power.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 6:51pm On Oct 14, 2014
Wislet:
I loved that drama, I can't understand why they say it's boring.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Wislet(f): 8:43pm On Oct 14, 2014
Atk01:
I loved that drama, I can't understand why they say it's boring.
different people with their different tastes I guess.
That drama is not in the least bit boring, my personal opinion.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Wislet(f): 8:45pm On Oct 14, 2014
Is GOOD DOCTOR SEASON 3 out?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 9:13pm On Oct 14, 2014
Kunlenoni:
im on empress ki, season 5. I hope it ends well. El temur died,they thought evil end but its just the begining, bayan on it again,even worst. Betrayal/evil doesnt depends on people,it depends on time. Since humans are no programmed computer,anybody can change over time. The story is similar to some stories used for illustration in 48 laws of power.

An interesting analogy (the 48 laws of power - great book heard much about it). The thing about Empress Ki was that they spent a lot of time following Wang Yu's path of righting the issues affecting his home country and how he tried to best El Temur's unfair monopoly. All that went right over my head, I was just focussing on Sungyang and the Emperor grin As for Bayan, I was actually his fan even when he was messing up. Goes to show how great the acting was, because even the villains were fun to watch too lol grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Kunlenoni: 1:15pm On Oct 15, 2014
Fynestboi:
i just finish with THE TWIN OF BROTHER I LOVE IT..

Next on my agenda is 49days
if i call you a korean movie addict,i am not mistaken.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Kunlenoni: 1:22pm On Oct 15, 2014
while i love korean movie like food,some people hate it like shit. Even when i have exam in 3 days time,i am still watching movie. But whats so special about boys over flower,i regret buying it with my money.
Local korean movie exclusively
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 3:54pm On Oct 15, 2014
Wislet:
imagine that

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (2174) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.