Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,325 members, 7,954,312 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:30 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2055174 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (2207) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by HademusKlausis: 5:27pm On Nov 24, 2014
toykathy:
Thz a bunch! U re a dearie. Have seen Arang n d magistrate, dongyi, jungyi, kang chi, sword n flower. I wil sure get d rest. I love lee jong ki too, hav u seen his 2wks? Its nt historical but its da bomb. Pls lemme knw wen u hav other interestin ones (strictly korean pls) thz once more, u made my day. #hugs n kisses#

In recent times humans want extraordinary qualities in order to defeat all obstacles and achieve every goals and ambitions in life.Becoming a breed of the lycanthropus blend of the werewolf and acquiring hircine's gifts enables one to live a powerful life.Join the seventh sixth pack of the Hademus,know the shapeshifting techniques,spells,feel among and enjoy supernatural gifts.If you really want to become a werewolf,email leader Hademus at hademuspack76@hotmail.com.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:19am On Nov 25, 2014
Are u for real Dont bother about me, I'll pass.

HademusKlausis:
In recent times humans want extraordinary qualities in order to defeat all obstacles and achieve every goals and ambitions in life.Becoming a breed of the lycanthropus blend of the werewolf and acquiring hircine's gifts enables one to live a powerful life.Join the seventh sixth pack of the Hademus,know the shapeshifting techniques,spells,feel among and enjoy supernatural gifts.If you really want to become a werewolf,email leader Hademus at hademuspack76@hotmail.com.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by promise2(f): 9:27am On Nov 25, 2014
please my people i am downloading korean movies from this site www.mp4sojublog..com but i am having issue on downloading, after downloading the movie does not come out with its name rather numbers, i need save them episode by episode so that i can watch them one after the other but coming out with numbers is confusing, how can i solve this problem? i also dont mind if there are other good sites i can download korean movies.please help.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mavor: 11:08am On Nov 25, 2014
Mavor:

Thanks dude, but I need the best Korean period drama movie, not series.

Please I dey wait ooo
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 7:36pm On Nov 25, 2014
promise2:
please my people i am downloading korean movies from this site www.mp4sojublog..com but i am having issue on downloading, after downloading the movie does not come out with its name rather numbers, i need save them episode by episode so that i can watch them one after the other but coming out with numbers is confusing, how can i solve this problem? i also dont mind if there are other good sites i can download korean movies.please help.

I understand what you mean, I went through that while downloading King's Daughter which had 108 episodes. So i had to be careful to get d episodes straight. I did this by renaming the episode before downloading. So if I was about to download episode 18, when the download window comes up I changed the name to KingsDaughter18 and so on.

So you just change those numbers you see to the title of the drama/episode. Do this before you then start the download. Works for me. Hope this helps!

Another awesome site to download is doramax264.com. Got some great Korean movies from there too. Just that you have to download the subtitles separately and join everything together yourself lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by gottoboy(m): 8:58pm On Nov 25, 2014
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by gottoboy(m): 9:00pm On Nov 25, 2014
Aida13:

Just that you have to download the subtitles separately and join everything together yourself lol

What abt we downloding with fone's?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 12:48am On Nov 26, 2014
gottoboy:

Are they seasonal?

nope they are not
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 12:50am On Nov 26, 2014
gottoboy:

its possible on .tk
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by gottoboy(m): 12:56am On Nov 26, 2014
post=28350800:

nope they are not
ℓ̊ appreciate sir tnx

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 12:17pm On Nov 26, 2014
gottoboy:

Oh, that's true...you can't do anything when you're downloading directly to your phone. Wow. I suggest you download one by one, because automatically your phone arranges the episodes according to time of download.

So try downloading them in their correct sequence eg download episode 1 before episode 2 and so on. That way, you just start watching from the first download.

This is how I did when downloading on my Android phone. I downloaded them in a way that each episode was the next one from the last so I just watched them in order of how I downloaded them. Though the names of the episodes remained in strange letters and numbers.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 3:45pm On Nov 26, 2014
A drama currently making waves : Pinocchio is on my 'now watching' list! This could be my second-ever non-period K-drama. I like it! It's got suspense, adventure, romance (?), drama, tragedy and laughs. Just possibly perfect :-) lol now on episode 2. Hoping I stick to this one till the end. It's just 4 episodes out and some dramas start to lose steam by episode 5 so I'm keeping my fingers crossed on this one!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 5:05pm On Nov 26, 2014
Aida13:
A drama currently making waves : Pinocchio is on my 'now watching' list! This could be my second-ever non-period K-drama. I like it! It's got suspense, adventure, romance (?), drama, tragedy and laughs. Just possibly perfect :-) lol now on episode 2. Hoping I stick to this one till the end. It's just 4 episodes out and some dramas start to lose steam by episode 5 so I'm keeping my fingers crossed on this one!

i also love that drama....episode 05 will be out 2morow

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 7:39pm On Nov 26, 2014
post=28368182:

i also love that drama....episode 05 will be out 2morow

Awesome :-) I've been checking the site for updates...can't wait! King's Face too lol.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by phew09(f): 12:48am On Nov 27, 2014
almost had heart attack when I tried accessing .. only to read the blog is no more. it was a relief coming here. seems they moved to a new site
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 6:59am On Nov 27, 2014
tonneth:
I miss u,vry emotional movie.jst finished watching it dis morning...i recommend u watch fated to love u,dat is if u've not seen it yet.
I don't really like the ending of I miss u,everytime I remember the drama,I get really angry,how could dey be d only one happy?,kang hyeon jun also deserves to be happy too,that su yeon is an ingrate after everything d guy did for her,and dat selfish han jung woo he knew he would cum back and claim suyeon but he ran away at that time she needed him,if suyeon had died den maybe he would marry her dead body,I hate both of them for what dey did to my cool,handsome,loving guy how could suyeon friendzone him 14yrs,haba she should av made it clear dat she doesn't love him,if I were in kang hyeon jun's shoe I'd kill dem both,I'd rather see dem dead dan for dem to be happy and am miserable,I cried for the guy but I hated su yeon and jungwoo throughout the drama,if only dey stayed in france and didn't cum back to korea,all dis wouldn't av happen,turned my cool guy to a monster.....so so annoying
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 8:51am On Nov 27, 2014
phew09:
almost had heart attack when I tried accessing .. only to read the blog is no more. it was a relief coming here. seems they moved to a new site

aaaaa.....its been moved to..., .tk
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bowaley17(m): 2:03pm On Nov 27, 2014
Pls can anyone mention any other film,aside BOYS BEFORE FLOWER and THE HEIRS,where Gun Ju Pyo and Guem Jan Di acted together....
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mosho2good: 2:33pm On Nov 27, 2014
shokky24:

I don't really like the ending of I miss u,everytime I remember the drama,I get really angry,how could dey be d only one happy?,kang hyeon jun also deserves to be happy too,that su yeon is an ingrate after everything d guy did for her,and dat selfish han jung woo he knew he would cum back and claim suyeon but he ran away at that time she needed him,if suyeon had died den maybe he would marry her dead body,I hate both of them for what dey did to my cool,handsome,loving guy how could suyeon friendzone him 14yrs,haba she should av made it clear dat she doesn't love him,if I were in kang hyeon jun's shoe I'd kill dem both,I'd rather see dem dead dan for dem to be happy and am miserable,I cried for the guy but I hated su yeon and jungwoo throughout the drama,if only dey stayed in france and didn't cum back to korea,all dis wouldn't av happen,turned my cool guy to a monster.....so so annoying

after watching d last episode I realize that d movie is a trash and I have to break d cd imediately.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 2:39pm On Nov 27, 2014
Aida13:

Awesome :-) I've been checking the site for updates...can't wait! King's Face too lol.

updates

Pinocchio episode 05

the kings face episode 03

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 27, 2014
mosho2good:

after watching d last episode I realize that d movie is a trash and I have to break d cd imediately.
Really?,lol
I would av done dat too,but I can't just waste my hundred naira....so so so annoying
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mavor: 5:08pm On Nov 27, 2014
Please oooo I need someone to recommend the best Korean period movie to download with download links. Not series ooo, movie. Thanks.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 6:00pm On Nov 27, 2014
Mavor:
Please oooo I need someone to recommend the best Korean period movie to download with download links. Not series ooo, movie. Thanks.

THE FACE READER @ http://mp4sojublog..com/2014/09/the-face-reader-2013.html

THE KING AND THE CLOWN @ http://mp4sojublog..com/2014/09/the-face-reader-2013.html

WAR OF ARROWS @ http://mp4sojublog..com/2014/09/the-face-reader-2013.html

THE GOOD THE BAD AND THE WEIRD @ http://mp4sojublog..com/2014/09/the-face-reader-2013.html

MUSA THE WARRIOR @ http://mp4sojublog..com/2014/09/the-face-reader-2013.html

JEON WOO CHI THE TAOIST WIZARD @ http://mp4sojublog..com/2014/09/the-face-reader-2013.html

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 6:19pm On Nov 27, 2014
post=28392321:

updates

Pinocchio episode 05

the kings face episode 03

Thanks! In between waiting I started on The Good Doctor - just downloaded the 20 episodes from . The site is awesome!

:-)
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by dolphinheart(m): 6:25pm On Nov 27, 2014
Not watched a lot of Korean movies yet. But I got addicted to 3, which are "boys before flowers "," empress ki" and "jumong"
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 7:20pm On Nov 27, 2014
Mavor:

I recommend for now:

War of Arrows

The Face Reader

Jeon Woochi

The Concubine

---You can easily type the titles in the search box of .tk and get to the url for the named movies. These are the ones I think you'll enjoy to start with.

To know which ones you might like, why don't you search google for 'Korean historical period films' and from the results choose the ones that appeal to you, then search for them on or doramax264. Posting links takes time for me so you might have to do your bit wink
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by amodu(m): 8:10pm On Nov 27, 2014
Aida13, wislet, and co downloading the k series must be doing so with blackberry devices.

Because I am imagining its not done with android devices due to limited and expensive data.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 9:21pm On Nov 27, 2014
amodu:
Aida13, wislet, and co downloading the k series must be doing so with blackberry devices.

Because I am imagining its not done with android devices due to limited and expensive data.

Lol not sure how you can decide you're so informed about the state of other people's data allowance...you never can tell.

Anyway I usually download a few episodes on my Android when I can. Not that I do all my downloading through there, because my device memory is really low.

As for others I can't speak for them, but I for one do have a reasonable access to data which is why I choose to download rather than just watch - since it's the same bandwidth whether downloading or watching. When I realized this I started downloading so at least I can have the stored videos after watching.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 10:52pm On Nov 27, 2014
“Tomorrow Cantabile” is a highly anticipated drama about a musical prodigy Cha Yoo Jin (Joo Won) dreams of conducting orchestras, but despite his ambitions and international upbringing, he’s begrudgingly stuck in South Korea because of a traumatic childhood accident. Cue Seol Nae Il (Shim Eun Kyung), a nutty classmate who eschews the rules and plays everything by ear, from music to life. Though initially repelled by her unrefined ways, Yoo Jin slowly discovers Nae Il is the unique melody to his harmony: combined, the two create a song that makes their heart soar

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by amodu(m): 12:47am On Nov 28, 2014
Aida13:

Lol not sure how you can decide you're so informed about the state of other people's data allowance...you never can tell.

Anyway I usually download a few episodes on my Android when I can. Not that I do all my downloading through there, because my device memory is really low.

As for others I can't speak for them, but I for one do have a reasonable access to data which is why I choose to download rather than just watch - since it's the same bandwidth whether downloading or watching. When I realized this I started downloading so at least I can have the stored videos after watching.

Noted
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by promise2(f): 10:20pm On Nov 28, 2014
Thank you so much will try this.

quote author=Aida13 post=28343367]

I understand what you mean, I went through that while downloading King's Daughter which had 108 episodes. So i had to be careful to get d episodes straight. I did this by renaming the episode before downloading. So if I was about to download episode 18, when the download window comes up I changed the name to KingsDaughter18 and so on.

So you just change those numbers you see to the title of the drama/episode. Do this before you then start the download. Works for me. Hope this helps!

Another awesome site to download is doramax264.com. Got some great Korean movies from there too. Just that you have to download the subtitles separately and join everything together yourself lol

[/quote]
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by phew09(f): 11:48pm On Nov 29, 2014
post=28384005:

aaaaa.....its been moved to..., .tk

the new site is not user friendly. searching for old movies is quite a task. the one I could download didn't play on my phone. kindly see to it

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (2207) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.