Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1970234 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 2:07pm On Dec 13, 2014
AMTS:
I believe dong yi is more interesting.

i have seen both dong yi and empress ki.i couldnt finish dong yi cos it was kinda boring in some places. but empress ki, wow, i mean wow. that drama is outta this world.my first time watching a long drama and finishing it. i am glad my friend recommended it to me. it has a strong plot and a very interesting story. the only thing i did not like in the drama is that my handsome, obsessive lovesick emperor died at the end. thumbs up to the cast, they did a really nice job.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 6:12pm On Dec 13, 2014
Timothy3113:
that is you, d movie that i backward and read the subtitle again, for more clarification. One man's meat is another man's poison.
But u no like action film, na soap opera u like shey
i love action thats why am watching Bad Guys and also watched Ghost,Cruel city,swallow the sun,haueders lovers and co
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Timothy3113(m): 6:32pm On Dec 13, 2014
fijiano202:
i love action thats why am watching Bad Guys and also watched Ghost,Cruel city,swallow the sun,haueders lovers and co
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Timothy3113(m): 6:33pm On Dec 13, 2014
fijiano202:
i hav watchd cruel city and swallow the sun. How is ghost and haueders
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 7:53pm On Dec 13, 2014
fijiano202:
ponocchio storyline is picking up...theres a new kdrama Healer
i think its going to be amazing cos eps 1 and 2 is kinda ok

Yes, the Pinocchio series slowed down around ep 5-7 and then boom! ep 8-10 are kicking it. Will try to finish ep. 10 today. I watched half of ep 01 of Healer. It looks nice, but it's hard to watch the lead actor in this role, after seeing him in Empress Ki (he was Emperor Togon). I will wait for a few episodes before getting into it. New series like Healer, [size=14pt]Valid Love[/size] (Uhm Tae Wong from Blade and Petal) are on my to-watch list, but I'm waiting to see how they develop before I get into it.

Watching an ongoing series is hell grin grin I mean waiting week after week for the next update. The way I'm waiting for the new episodes of Birth of Beauty now eehhh...lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 8:00pm On Dec 13, 2014
Timothy3113:
bro i tat u are lova of action genre series oo.

I never said that oooh grin grin I maintained that I only watched historical/period/ancient drama series. But now, I've seen some great modern dramas that have changed my whole outlook.

- Tomorrow's Cantible (got me into loving classical music, the soundtrack is wow!)

- Good Doctor (awesome acting from the lead actor and just a touching series)

- Love From Another Star (hated the first episode but thankfully, I picked it up again recently and I'm so glad I did. Almost finished now)

- King 2 Hearts (it's annoying in parts but mostly good. I just loved the costumes, uniforms and also, the second male lead is freaking HOT lol)

- Pinocchio (it's amazing how much effort is put into the storyline, acting and the soundtrack. One of the best dramas this year apparently)

- Birth of a Beauty (not everyone's cup of tea but I'm LOVING it. This is what you get when the male lead is soo good in keeping the show alive. One of my top 10 series of 2014)

And so many more I've got a glimpse of. I hear Bad Guys is good. Saw episode 01 so I've downloaded some to watch later. I see you say you like it. You have good taste grin grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by clerkent(m): 8:00pm On Dec 13, 2014
Where to download korean movies please
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 8:18pm On Dec 13, 2014
hilda90:

i have seen both dong yi and empress ki.i couldnt finish dong yi cos it was kinda boring in some places. but empress ki, wow, i mean wow. that drama is outta this world.my first time watching a long drama and finishing it. i am glad my friend recommended it to me. it has a strong plot and a very interesting story. the only thing i did not like in the drama is that my handsome, obsessive lovesick emperor died at the end. thumbs up to the cast, they did a really nice job.

I love it when I see a fan of Empress Ki grin grin grin I'm glad you liked it. Especially Emperor Togon, sooo besotted. I love Ji Chang Wook there. It was also the first series where I liked the female lead more than anyone. She was so strong, smart and beautiful.

Now I'm trying to start watching [size=14pt]Ji Chang Wook[/size] in Healer, but it's so hard to take him seriously when he's not wearing his gorgeous Emperor robes lol I'll get into the series when there are more episodes. It's already smashing the online ratings but waiting for an ongoing series is becoming very stressful (as I've discovered with Pinocchio and Birth of a Beauty)

I'm also glad about the Healer because the lead actress (Park Min Young) was in another of my fave dramas (Sungkyunkwan Scandal). So I have high hopes for this new drama.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by tonneth(f): 8:57pm On Dec 13, 2014
post=28829122:

can you list the dramas you are having issues with........so I can fix it
ok tnx ,temptation,her legend,lie to me,marry him if u dare,endless love frm episode 12 is not working,my girl,7th grade civil servant,my girlfriend is a nine tailed fox,secrets,tnnnk uuuuuu.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Timothy3113(m): 6:50am On Dec 14, 2014
Aida13:

I never said that oooh grin grin I maintained that I only watched historical/period/ancient drama series. But now, I've seen some great modern dramas that have changed my whole outlook.

- Tomorrow's Cantible (got me into loving classical music, the soundtrack is wow!)

- Good Doctor (awesome acting from the lead actor and just a touching series)

- Love From Another Star (hated the first episode but thankfully, I picked it up again recently and I'm so glad I did. Almost finished now)

- King 2 Hearts (it's annoying in parts but mostly good. I just loved the costumes, uniforms and also, the second male lead is freaking HOT lol)

- Pinocchio (it's amazing how much effort is put into the storyline, acting and the soundtrack. One of the best dramas this year apparently)

- Birth of a Beauty (not everyone's cup of tea but I'm LOVING it. This is what you get when the male lead is soo good in keeping the show alive. One of my top 10 series of 2014)

And so many more I've got a glimpse of. I hear Bad Guys is good. Saw episode 01 so I've downloaded some to watch later. I see you say you like it. You have good taste grin grin

tnz
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 10:01am On Dec 14, 2014
tonneth:
ok tnx ,temptation,her legend,lie to me,marry him if u dare,endless love frm episode 12 is not working,my girl,7th grade civil servant,my girlfriend is a nine tailed fox,secrets,tnnnk uuuuuu.

I will check up on them for you
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 12:24pm On Dec 14, 2014
Holy cow watching Birth of Beauty ep 13 eng sub on YouTube right now...couldn't wait lol. This series is really cool, wondering if it's going to be 16 or 20 episodes? I don't think I'm going to start any more ongoing series, until at least it has reached 15 episodes before I start on it because this weekly wait is not funny AT ALL regarding my fave dramas lmao
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 5:27pm On Dec 15, 2014
Aida13:
Holy cow watching Birth of Beauty ep 13 eng sub on YouTube right now...couldn't wait lol. This series is really cool, wondering if it's going to be 16 or 20 episodes? I don't think I'm going to start any more ongoing series, until at least it has reached 15 episodes before I start on it because this weekly wait is not funny AT ALL regarding my fave dramas lmao
Bad Guys may have a wacky pilot but am in eps 10 and i tell u the storyline is pretty cool
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 6:25pm On Dec 15, 2014
fijiano202:
Bad Guys may have a wacky pilot but am in eps 10 and i tell u the storyline is pretty cool

I didn't think the pilot was wacky at all! In fact, after watching a bit of ep 01 I decided to download the whole series to watch later. It looks gritty and has some serious eye candy which helps the females grin grin All in all I like that it looks like a really raw, deep movie and not just a series.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 9:42pm On Dec 15, 2014
Aida13:

I didn't think the pilot was wacky at all! In fact, after watching a bit of ep 01 I decided to download the whole series to watch later. It looks gritty and has some serious eye candy which helps the females grin grin All in all I like that it looks like a really raw, deep movie and not just a series.

vey deep though...i love it but i hate the once a week episode its really annoying....am still watching Misaend,its pretty cool
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 10:04pm On Dec 15, 2014
fijiano202:
vey deep though...i love it but i hate the once a week episode its really annoying....am still watching Misaend,its pretty cool

That Misaeng is getting great reviews. I remember you recommended it. I've definitely decided to watch it and have downloaded the episodes. Lol those once a week series are the worst grin grin That's why it's good to have like four or five dramas you're following in a week.

For example... grin grin

Mondays and Tuesdays - Healer, Pride and Prejudice, Valid Love

Wednesday and Thursday - King's Face, Mr. Back, Pinocchio ( grin)

Saturdays and Sundays - Birth of a Beauty grin, Modern Farmer, Lengendary Witch etc

----- So you see, plenty ongoing dramas to keep you busy while waiting. Or like me I just watch some other completed ones I have. Still, I'm eager for Pinocchio's next episode and it's hard for other dramas to keep me distracted, but still...lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Tolzeal(m): 10:07pm On Dec 15, 2014
My love from another star..#Nice shaa...
can some1 recommend A new local good series to follow again...

cc; aida13 , fijiano202 , and others
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 10:15pm On Dec 15, 2014
Tolzeal:
My love from another star..#Nice shaa...
can some1 recommend A new local good series to follow again...

cc; aida13 , fijiano202 , and others

Omg well I just finished My Love from another Star yesterday and I was like [size=14pt]WOW[/size]

I'm not saying there's a perfect series out there, but YFAS (You From Another Star) really impressed me.

Not sure what you mean by 'local' good series? Do you mean like an historical/ancient drama? There are a lot that came out this year:

- Joseon Gunman (Good one, lots of guns but you might not like the slow storyline)

- Three Musketeers (it's shot in an interesting way, I just found it tiring sometimes)

- Night Watchmen's Journal (has some paranormal elements that made me laugh too much because of the poor special effects but you might like it)

King's Face - (an ongoing drama at present, I've only seen the first 4 episodes and it drags a bit)

Other good ones that came out earlier:

- Su Baekhyan (King's Daughter) - (one of my faves)

- Sunkyunkwan Scandal - (another fave)
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Tolzeal(m): 10:21pm On Dec 15, 2014
Aida13:

Omg well I just finished My Love from another Star yesterday and I was like [size=14pt]WOW[/size]

I'm not saying there's a perfect series out there, but YFAS (You From Another Star) really impressed me.

Not sure what you mean by 'local' good series? Do you mean like an historical/ancient drama? There are a lot that came out this year:

- Joseon Gunman (Good one, lots of guns but you might not like the slow storyline)

- Three Musketeers (it's shot in an interesting way, I just found it tiring sometimes)

- Night Watchmen's Journal (has some paranormal elements that made me laugh too much because of the poor special effects but you might like it)

King's Face - (an ongoing drama at present, I've only seen the first 4 episodes and it drags a bit)

Thanks Mam.. Im checking the King's daughter now..
dramafire here i come....! grin grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Tolzeal(m): 10:24pm On Dec 15, 2014
Aida13:

The YLFAS to me is just okay. There aint anything for me to really WOW about. Teleportation,love and what else... i bet nothing really much.
the movie is just okay.

if i could see movies like CITY HUNTER.... I will proudly WOW them..uve got any mam..? downloaded two weeks too three days ago..!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 11:04pm On Dec 15, 2014
Tolzeal:

Thanks Mam.. Im checking the King's daughter now..
dramafire here i come....! grin grin

LOL ok, I see you visit those streaming sites like Dramafire. They are plenty lol (Dramago, Dramaload.ch, Dramafever, Gooddrama, Drama.net etc.

But if you'll consider downloading the episodes instead of just streaming them on your PC, you'll enjoy better because you can simply watch uninterrupted when you downloaded several episodes.

I recommend mp4sojus.com for downloading, or if it's too large (each episode file is above 100mb) you can search on YouTube. Many of the episodes there are English subbed and you can download them in smaller sizes.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 7:24am On Dec 16, 2014
Aida13:

That Misaeng is getting great reviews. I remember you recommended it. I've definitely decided to watch it and have downloaded the episodes. Lol those once a week series are the worst grin grin That's why it's good to have like four or five dramas you're following in a week.

For example... grin grin

Mondays and Tuesdays - Healer, Pride and Prejudice, Valid Love

Wednesday and Thursday - King's Face, Mr. Back, Pinocchio ( grin)

Saturdays and Sundays - Birth of a Beauty grin, Modern Farmer, Lengendary Witch etc

----- So you see, plenty ongoing dramas to keep you busy while waiting. Or like me I just watch some other completed ones I have. Still, I'm eager for Pinocchio's next episode and it's hard for other dramas to keep me distracted, but still...lol

is valid love ok? dont really like the cast
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by victoronyekwelu(m): 10:32am On Dec 16, 2014
the four gods and hairs
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kaddict: 1:46pm On Dec 16, 2014
whats the difference between this two sites..............com and dramafire.com

which one is the best for downloading Korea drama series and movies
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 1:51pm On Dec 16, 2014
fijiano202:
is valid love ok? dont really like the cast

I'm actually watching it bc of Uhm Tae Woong from Blade and Petal. But this drama (Valid Love) might not be everyone's taste. It's very dorky and weird lol. Episode 1 was just crazy and I decided to watch the rest much later if the drama gets better.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 16, 2014
My 3 best Korean movies:

1. Jumong
2. Dong yi
3. Yee san

Others:

4. The moon that embraces the sun.
5. Jang ok Jung.
6. Sea God.
7. Jung yi (pottery girl).
8. Bridal Mask.
9. A man called God.
10. City hunter
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 7:42pm On Dec 16, 2014
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 9:40pm On Dec 16, 2014
Aida13:

I'm actually watching it bc of Uhm Tae Woong from Blade and Petal. But this drama (Valid Love) might not be everyone's taste. It's very dorky and weird lol. Episode 1 was just crazy and I decided to watch the rest much later if the drama gets better.

i just downloaded eps1-5 and also downloaded rosy lover....currently watching Hotel King
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 9:41pm On Dec 16, 2014
Aida13:

Also try watching Witch Romance its one of my alltime fav
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 1:45am On Dec 17, 2014
fijiano202:
Also try watching Witch Romance its one of my alltime fav

Witch's Romance looks good. Anything within the 16-20 episode bracket, I'll check out. Rosy Lover and Hotel King - let me know how they turn out smiley In the meantime, I've also saved up ep 1-5 of Valid Love. I'm hearing it's pretty good especially ep 05 that everyone is talking about now on forums lol.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 6:46am On Dec 17, 2014
Aida13:

Witch's Romance looks good. Anything within the 16-20 episode bracket, I'll check out. Rosy Lover and Hotel King - let me know how they turn out smiley In the meantime, I've also saved up ep 1-5 of Valid Love. I'm hearing it's pretty good especially ep 05 that everyone is talking about now on forums lol.
hotel king is really cool but tooo long, its like 32 eps
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 7:05am On Dec 17, 2014
fijiano202:
hotel king is really cool but tooo long, its like 32 eps

Woah 32 episodes...well if it's worth it I don't mind. If I can endure Empress Ki with 50 episodes and King's Daughter with over 100 episodes...lol I'll check it out thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (2175) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: vivlyviv and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.