Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,694 members, 7,820,426 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (334) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1975817 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:48am On Apr 26, 2016
mopinks:
Abeg what's Running Man about sef embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
I think running man is a game reality show or so.
I don't really like the show cos i have a hard time understanding the games they play.I've only watched the part with Wookie as a guest.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 9:51am On Apr 26, 2016
The last drama i ever cried in was mara and clara,and it's happening again,Marriage Contract just stirred up the flood of tears in me,anyone else viewing it?if you haven't then do so,a drama that is simple but rich character and plot wise.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 11:01am On Apr 26, 2016
hilda90:

Lol.okay,I'm going to check it out.
I agree with what you said about the epilogue.The cast were super friendly with each other..they had a lot of fun.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 11:08am On Apr 26, 2016
hilda90:
okay,maybe I'll continue from where I stopped... ep 4 or so
grin pali pali everyone are aiming for the king's life..

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 1:42pm On Apr 26, 2016
mopinks:
Abeg what's Running Man about sef embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Its a variety show nah
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by franceswasky: 7:41am On Apr 27, 2016
I DT normally watch Korean movies, BT after seeing she was pretty, I started having a second thought

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 8:46am On Apr 27, 2016

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 10:07am On Apr 27, 2016
SlimAdenike:
I have Good news and Bad news

Bad News

www.dramabeans.com/2016/04/taecyeon-in-talks-to-romance-kim-so-hyun-in-bring-it-on-ghost/

Good News

www.dramabeans.com/2016/04/kim-so-hyun-headlines-tvns-bring-it-on-ghost/
Yay!for kim so hyun,in as much as i like taecyeon,i do think he's too old for her,i pray he doesn't confirm,maybe someone like Yook Sung jae,would've been more suitable.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 11:55am On Apr 27, 2016
Db commenters are hilarious. Taecyeon must really be a bad actor going by the way everyone is speaking bad about his acting..I have only seen him in dream high though I didn't finish the drama.

BTW,seems like k directors are now resorting to casting adult actors with child actresses.I just don't like it.i'm going to skip Yoon shi yoon's upcoming drama cos of it.I dunno why..I just don't like watching dramas with child actors/actresses even if they're good at acting...unless they're in supporting roles

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 12:47pm On Apr 27, 2016
Taecyeon has this wooden expression when acting, like he's just reading lines out of a script. Other than that, I like the guy.

But pairing him with So Hyun is a no-no. The age gap is too freaking wide, 27- 16(17) and it doesn't go with the webtoon at all.
Pity all the good young actors are tied down with one project or the other.

He hasn't accepted yet, and I hope he doesn't. Please, no!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 2:58pm On Apr 27, 2016
Dqueenzy:
Yay!for kim so hyun,in as much as i like taecyeon,i do think he's too old for her,i pray he doesn't confirm,maybe someone like Yook Sung jae,would've been more suitable.

I love the way you think

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:58pm On Apr 27, 2016
i never join forums, but i came across ds thread by accident n i cnt put my fone down. thought i was d only nigerian weirdo into k world.anyways its 9ce being here.

*currently watching*: madame antoine, entertainer.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 2:59pm On Apr 27, 2016
Atk01:
Taecyeon has this wooden expression when acting, like he's just reading lines out of a script. Other than that, I like the guy.

But pairing him with So Hyun is a no-no. The age gap is too freaking wide, 27- 16(17) and it doesn't go with the webtoon at all.
Pity all the good young actors are tied down with one project or the other.

He hasn't accepted yet, and I hope he doesn't. Please, no!

He won't accept,I'm going to pray and fast for 3 days

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:09pm On Apr 27, 2016
i heard d genre isnt romance so i guess d relationship would b platonic, so it might wrk, sungjae already has a drama lined up so i know he wnt do it. taecyeon might not b a grt actor bt he is eye candy, d last drama i saw him in was who are you( not d school one lol) n he was pretty ok.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 3:48pm On Apr 27, 2016
kangminhyuksho:
i never join forums, but i came across ds thread by accident n i cnt put my fone down. thought i was d only nigerian weirdo into k world.anyways its 9ce being here.

Welcome on board..

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 4:00pm On Apr 27, 2016
kangminhyuksho:
i heard d genre isnt romance so i guess d relationship would b platonic, so it might wrk, sungjae already has a drama lined up so i know he wnt do it. taecyeon might not b a grt actor bt he is eye candy, d last drama i saw him in was who are you( not d school one lol) n he was pretty ok.

Are you interested in joining a kdrama whatsapp group (Outside Seoul),its super fun and you can have oppa fight too lols.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 4:17pm On Apr 27, 2016
THE THREE KIMs TO HEADLINE WEBTOON ADAPTATIONS THIS YEAR.
Their husband yeo jin goo had his own webtoon adaptation last year.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by nancyv(f): 6:06pm On Apr 27, 2016
SlimAdenike:

Are you interested in joining a kdrama whatsapp group (Outside Seoul),its super fun and you can have oppa fight too lols.

please add me. 08120427729
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mopinks(f): 7:30pm On Apr 27, 2016
hilda90:

I think running man is a game reality show or so.
I don't really like the show cos i have a hard time understanding the games they play.I've only watched the part with Wookie as a guest.

Enhenh.... Thanks jare
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mopinks(f): 7:32pm On Apr 27, 2016
nancyv:

07037290151 interested too
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mopinks(f): 7:34pm On Apr 27, 2016
SlimAdenike:

Its a variety show nah

Is it fight ni..... Ko da o... Sorry na
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 7:57pm On Apr 27, 2016
hilda90:
Db commenters are hilarious. Taecyeon must really be a bad actor going by the way everyone is speaking bad about his acting..I have only seen him in dream high though I didn't finish the drama.

BTW,seems like k directors are now resorting to casting adult actors with child actresses.I just don't like it.i'm going to skip Yoon shi yoon's upcoming drama cos of it.I dunno why..I just don't like watching dramas with child actors/actresses even if they're good at acting...unless they're in supporting roles

I almost died from laughing while reading those db comments, people that were around me when i was reading em were thinking i wasn't feeling fine, because i was just opening my teeth, lol, at the same time i actually felt sorry for taecyon, that was too much for him, i hope he wouldn't commits suicide wen he see those comments sha o, lol, but i wasn't in surpport of people saying he dos'nt look 17 or actually a lot older than her, they are just 11 years apart, that shouldn't be a problem, and this is not a new thing under the sun, park shin hye's costar in her upcoming drama is a lot more older than her, also don't let us forget the weird age-gap between yoo shi yoon and kim sae ron(this one would be making a little sense if she's actually 18 above)..

@the part where they were saying he dos'nt look 17, hummmm, i bet they wouldn't be saying that if they hadn't know that he's actually 27, u all know what I'm talking about right? He could easily pass on as a 93 liner, but people are looking at him that way because he's actually 27, same way i didn't buy the idea of lmh that played 18 years old character in "the heirs" but it's what that is happening a lot in k.entertainment this year, (underage actresses and way older actors) ..

I'm already imaging the floppiness of the drama, because of Fan's reactions lately, but the director and the writer better reconsider the whole thing,so that the drama wouldn't flop they should offer the role to another actors, yeo jin gu is busy at the moment, ji soo is a lot more busier, kim min suk will be busy aswell,that 2nd dude in page turner will be a good choice, park gun tae is also there, lee won geum, yoo seung ho, but i don't think it would be easy for him because i
Heard he's still shooting sundal kim..

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 8:03pm On Apr 27, 2016
SlimAdenike:

He won't accept,I'm going to pray and fast for 3 days
grin una mean this business o, lol..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 9:35pm On Apr 27, 2016
vikkytan49:

I almost died from laughing while reading those db comments, people that were around me when i was reading em were thinking i wasn't feeling fine, because i was just opening my teeth, lol, at the same time i actually felt sorry for taecyon, that was too much for him, i hope he wouldn't commits suicide wen he see those comments sha o, lol, but i wasn't in surpport of people saying he dos'nt look 17 or actually a lot older than her, they are just 11 years apart, that shouldn't be a problem, and this is not a new thing under the sun, park shin hye's costar in her upcoming drama is a lot more older than her, also don't let us forget the weird age-gap between yoo shi yoon and kim sae ron(this one would be making a little sense if she's actually 18 above)..

@the part where they were saying he dos'nt look 17, hummmm, i bet they wouldn't be saying that if they hadn't know that he's actually 27, u all know what I'm talking about right? He could easily pass on as a 93 liner, but people are looking at him that way because he's actually 27, same way i didn't buy the idea of lmh that played 18 years old character in "the heirs" but it's what that is happening a lot in k.entertainment this year, (underage actresses and way older actors) ..

I'm already imaging the floppiness of the drama, because of Fan's reactions lately, but the director and the writer better reconsider the whole thing,so that the drama wouldn't flop they should offer the role to another actors, yeo jin gu is busy at the moment, ji soo is a lot more busier, kim min suk will be busy aswell,that 2nd dude in page turner will be a good choice, park gun tae is also there, lee won geum, yoo seung ho, but i don't think it would be easy for him because i
Heard he's still shooting sundal kim..

Its not just becoz he doesn't look 17,he is friggin' lame at acting seriously that 16 years old actress is gonna carry the whole drama like kim sae ron did in high school love on.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 9:54pm On Apr 27, 2016
mopinks:

07037290151 interested too
Done
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 9:56pm On Apr 27, 2016
nancyv:

Done
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by elriyaz(m): 12:48am On Apr 28, 2016
[quote author=mopinks post=45100258]

07037290151 interested too[/quote
08103947338 interested too Ooo
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 6:27am On Apr 28, 2016
SlimAdenike:

Its not just becoz he doesn't look 17,he is friggin' lame at acting seriously that 16 years old actress is gonna carry the whole drama like kim sae ron did in high school love on.

I know that he sucks at acting, but he could learn from kim so hyun, lol..
They should just cast another person jare..
Is high school love on interesting? Because someone lend it to me..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by nancyv(f): 6:37am On Apr 28, 2016
SlimAdenike:

Done
please,can you add me again.I clicked leave group by mistake.my keyboard messed up.sorry for the disturbance.tanz
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:30am On Apr 28, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

welcome, i like the way you said Nigerian weirdo or African weirdo even because it is not just nigerians everyone around me thinks i have weird taste or am just plain crazy, very funny

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 11:44am On Apr 28, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

You are welcome.fighting!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 3:15pm On Apr 28, 2016
sarang60:

welcome, i like the way you said Nigerian weirdo or African weirdo even because it is not just nigerians everyone around me thinks i have weird taste or am just plain crazy, very funny

Well i guess i'm lucky then, most of my freinds are into k.dramas too, it's just that we don't see each other often..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) ... (2176) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.