Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,012 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (335) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1979554 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (2177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Coralblue07: 9:19pm On Apr 28, 2016
vikkytan49:

Well i guess i'm lucky then, most of my freinds are into k.dramas too, it's just that we don't see each other often..
Yea... Good for you. My family and friends thinks am weird watching Kdrama, more especially when am playing their OSTs on my loudspeaker.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by jibola22(f): 9:56pm On Apr 28, 2016
Pls sum1 should giv me list of interesting korean movies Am currently watching 'my daughter'
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 11:01pm On Apr 28, 2016
jibola22:
Pls sum1 should giv me list of interesting korean movies
Am currently watching 'my daughter'

Follow the hallyu craze and watch Descendant of the sun.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:00am On Apr 29, 2016
jibola22:
Pls sum1 should giv me list of interesting korean movies
Am currently watching 'my daughter'
u should check out liar game if u havent or mask

*currently watching*: madame antoine, entertainer.
song of d day:if the world was perfect- verbal jint feat taeyeon
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 8:13am On Apr 29, 2016
Coralblue07:

Yea... Good for you. My family and friends thinks am weird watching Kdrama, more especially when am playing their OSTs on my loudspeaker.

grin my sister don't like their ost too, she hardly listen to em, so whenever i'm playing, she's always like, what are they saying?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 9:17am On Apr 29, 2016
www.soompi.com/2016/04/29/lee-min-ho-discusses-enlistment-and-reaction-to-fan-who-shaved-her-head-for-him/

Damn these stuupid fan girls! i swear,stupidity get grade oo.
you shaved your hair for someone who doesn't know you exist and has a girlfriend to boot?Maybe she was seeking for attention (i'm not even sure about that..cos her face is hidden).
okay,grow back your hair douchebag cos he aint going to military service anytime now,..unless you want to go bald for about 4 or 5 yrs.
These stuupid fan girls really need to grow up.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 9:38am On Apr 29, 2016
hilda90:
www.soompi.com/2016/04/29/lee-min-ho-discusses-enlistment-and-reaction-to-fan-who-shaved-her-head-for-him/

you shaved your hair for someone who doesn't know you exist and has a girlfriend to boot?Maybe she was seeking for attention (i'm not even sure about that..cos her face is hidden).
okay,grow back your hair douchebag cos he aint going to military service anytime now,..unless you want to go bald for about 4 or 5 yrs.

He is leaving this year tho,no one is too big for military service and the max age is 30.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 9:53am On Apr 29, 2016
SlimAdenike:

He is leaving this year tho,no one is too big for military service and the max age is 30.
According to the interview, he said he has no plans for military service for now.Anyway,he can go at the age of 50 for all I care(as far as he acts one drama before going). I'm more concerned about the girl who shaved her hair for him...stupidity overload!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 10:06am On Apr 29, 2016
hilda90:

*in jenifa's voice*werey re o.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 10:19am On Apr 29, 2016
hilda90:

According to the interview, he said he has no plans for military service for now.Anyway,he can go at the age of 50 for all I care(as far as he acts one drama before going). I'm more concerned about the girl who shaved her hair for him...stupidity overload!

50 keh?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:11am On Apr 29, 2016
im just gonna pretend d grl has cancer dts y she shaved her hair, cant bliv a sane person wud do dt, she shud b monitored
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 11:26am On Apr 29, 2016
vikkytan49:

50 keh?
Lol.I meant that I don't care whether he waits till 50 to go.At least,he knows that every male in Korea is excepted to go to military service before he exceeds the age of 30...unless he wanna garner some hate.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 11:35am On Apr 29, 2016
kangminhyuksho:
im just gonna pretend d grl has cancer dts y she shaved her hair, cant bliv a sane person wud do dt, she shud b monitored
Lol..some fangirls have done far worse than this.
They need to visit a psych ward.oppa does not know you exist,fangirls...so suck it up and stop behaving like mumu.I can fangirl over my oppa anyhow I want,but to buy gifts, send my undies as present(yeah,I heard some of them do it),borrow money and buy expensive gift for them, shave my hair for them is..Plain stuupid.That's what we call OBSESSION and believe me,obsession is a serious disease.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:04pm On Apr 29, 2016
yeah i hrd about fangirls throwing panties @ dr oppas. so CRAZY

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:15pm On Apr 29, 2016
n RUDE
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 4:27pm On Apr 29, 2016
hilda90:

Urgh! Looks like she doesn't have any other sensible thing to do. Some fan girls can like to fall hand sha. cheesy

At least she only shaved her hair. It's a bit better than those ones that send undies and other weird stuff to their oppas. I don't envy those celebs @all.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 5:52pm On Apr 29, 2016
kangminhyuksho:
yeah i hrd about fangirls throwing panties @ dr oppas. so CRAZY
Lmao @ throwing panties at their oppas.i heard they've even sent used S.pad to their oppa.God have mercy! Those fan girls really need to stop!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 5:57pm On Apr 29, 2016
Atk01:

Urgh! Looks like she doesn't have any other sensible thing to do. Some fan girls can like to fall hand sha. cheesy

At least she only shaved her hair. It's a bit better than those ones that send undies and other weird stuff to their oppas. I don't envy those celebs @all.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 5:57pm On Apr 29, 2016
Atk01:

Lol. I agree with you.Shaving hair is better than sending their undies.

Atk01,where is Ellab?...seems she travelled to Seoul to meet her Wookie..lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 6:12pm On Apr 29, 2016
@sarang60,babe u don't watch refresh?
Lol@ Aaron denying his feelings for Yu tang? Does it mean he hasn't realized it yet?
And why did he allow the secretary to take that mei mei project? He's gonna use that opportunity to get close to Yu tang.
The scene where Yu tang was practising the speech was so cute...the way Aaron was admiring her was so cute.
That last scene was so cute.I wish they'd kiss,its about time.

got the below pics from soompi..looks like she fell asleep in his arms..so cute.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:13pm On Apr 29, 2016
hilda90:

Lmao @ throwing panties at their oppas.i heard they've even sent used S.pad to their oppa.God have mercy! Those fan girls really need to stop!

OEMJI usd pads smh
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 6:22pm On Apr 29, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

OEMJI usd pads smh
Lol. naso I hear oo. Super creepy! There's nothing those oppas go do oo. They just have to take all the bullsh*t from their fangirls.I wonder what Min ho thought when he first read the news about that fan girl.. he must be like...Who is this stupid girl? Those fangirls are embarrassing their oppa.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:17pm On Apr 29, 2016
hilda90:

Lol. I agree with you.Shaving hair is better than sending their undies.

Atk01,where is Ellab?...seems she travelled to Seoul to meet her Wookie..lol
And sending undies is a tad bit better than the girl who send Taecyeon a letter written with blood from her period telling him he can't live without her. She even sent her used pad and sprinkled her pubic hairs on it.
Super creepy! Poor guy must have been traumatised for days.

Ellab, where are you ooo?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:16pm On Apr 29, 2016
Atk01:

And sending undies is a tad bit better than the girl who send Taecyeon a letter written with blood from her period telling him he can't live without her. She even sent her used pad and sprinkled her pubic hairs on it.

Jesu! chai! Those fangirls go kill person oo. I swear,if I were Taecyeon ehn,I would sue the sh*t out of that idiot...so disgusting!
Fan girls don't know the meaning of boundary at all.And their fans would hate them if they use one of those stuupid fans as example.I remember reading an interview from one american actor...I think it was Jensen Ackles(lead guy from supernatural tv series).He was asked about the most shocking moment he experienced from a fangirl.He said there was a time a fangirl saw him in the airport and jumped on him(by jumping on him,I mean climbing him like a pole and i'm pretty sure the girl was heavier than a bag of cassava). That must have really hurt. You know what he did?He brought her down and pushed her aside.I think it's high time these Korean actors started putting those stuupid fans in their place..they're taking things too far. I heard that they pushed one idol in the airport one certain time.The guy fell down and they were trampling on him as if hin be foot mat.nawa oo
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:00pm On Apr 29, 2016
hilda90:

Jesu! chai! Those fangirls go kill person oo. I swear,if I were Taecyeon ehn,I would sue the sh*t out of that idiot...so disgusting!
Fan girls don't know the meaning of boundary at all.And their fans would hate them if they use one of those stuupid fans as example.I remember reading an interview from one american actor...I think it was Jensen Ackles(lead guy from supernatural tv series).He was asked about the most shocking moment he experienced from a fangirl.He said there was a time a fangirl saw him in the airport and jumped on him(by jumping on him,I mean climbing him like a pole and i'm pretty sure the girl was heavier than a bag of cassava). That must have really hurt. You know what he did?He brought her down and pushed her aside.I think it's high time these Korean actors started putting those stuupid fans in their place..they're taking things too far. I heard that they pushed one idol in the airport one certain time.The guy fell down and they were trampling on him as if hin be foot mat.nawa oo
When Lee Jeong Suk pulled back his hand after a fan grabbed it at the airport, it caused quite a stir. Peeps were like why will he do such to a fan. The way they treat their celebs like public property ehn. Those guys need legions of security to keep the fans at bay, and God help any of the security that shoves a fan.

And when the celeb falls from grace....eggs fly! Dead rats are sent in parcels, and pictures with their eyes scratched out.

Those fans have zero chill. Why are they even called fans?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:02pm On Apr 29, 2016
i wonder
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 10:51pm On Apr 29, 2016
Honestly,the things i just read made me shudder,it's high time someone speak up for these guys,i trust my country na,dem for don hear am.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:58am On Apr 30, 2016
hilda90:
@sarang60,babe u don't watch refresh?
Lol@ Aaron denying his feelings for Yu tang? Does it mean he hasn't realized it yet?
And why did he allow the secretary to take that mei mei project? He's gonna use that opportunity to get close to Yu tang.
The scene where Yu tang was practising the speech was so cute...the way Aaron was admiring her was so cute.
That last scene was so cute.I wish they'd kiss,its about time.

got the below pics from soompi..looks like she fell asleep in his arms..so cute.

hahaha, Aaron knows he has feelings for her but he doesn't want to admit it, that Secretary turned CEO is also aware that Aaron has feelings for Yu tang and Aaron also knows the guys motive. I think Aaron is just over confident that Yu tang won't fall for that Head Secretary, because Aaron was telling the Secretary that Yu tang relationship with him will be solely business, didn't you see where the battle line was drawn between the Head Secretary and Aaron over Yu tang?

I like that Aarons friend ehn, he was the one who tricked yu tang into drinking at the end in Aaron's house and he came to meet her drunk, Aaron was trying to stop her from drinking when she accidentally pushed him on the chair and fell on him and at the same time scolding him, just like you said it was very cute.

you know me and refresh, I can talk for hours, it is such a cool drama in a beautiful way, I like the way Yu tang scolds herself when she realizes she is thinking about Aaron. "Yu tang what are you thinking get back to work" and she always says it out loud, very funny. it was also very sweet how she won that toy car for Aaron.

as for their kiss scene, I am not in a hurry and I also like the way the drama is developing, to me I think the pace is realistic, I will wait patiently because I know with all these tension they are building it will be worth it by the way, I trust Aaron.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:44am On Apr 30, 2016
hilda90:

hahaha, it is no joke oo, they send used pad and all through post or they throw it at them on stage, at the airport early this month they almost ripped lee min ho's hand off his shoulders

about the issue of bodyguard, G dragons bodyguard shoved a fan I think that was like 3 days ago and it was headline on news. his label denied the bodyguard

song joong ki get special force bodyguards provided to him at the airport when he arrived, not sure were now, I think Taiwan or so.

some people just lie to tarnish an idols image maybe because he got a girlfriend or is married, just like what they did to song il kook, (jumong, a mand called God, jang yeong sil, triplets dad), a lady accused him of sexual harassment, that he set up cctv in her home to watch her or something like that. he didn't let the case slide, he sued her saying that he wanted the case Judged to the end, he didn't take it lightly at all.

these people are not fans they are fanatics and they need mental health check and help afterwards.fans with functioning brain cells don't act that way.

while still on the topic, I confirmed my level of fandom today anyway I found chopsticks and I got them, at least I will feels closer to Korea when I am eating ramen and egg with them hahahah.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 6:18am On Apr 30, 2016
hilda90:

Lol.I meant that I don't care whether he waits till 50 to go.At least,he knows that every male in Korea is excepted to go to military service before he exceeds the age of 30...unless he wanna garner some hate.

grin i even heard he just signed a new contract with a certain company that last for a year, which means he's not planning to enlist till the second half of 2017, well the last age for enlistment is 36 though, he still have time sha grin but as a celebrity he should enlist before he turned 30..

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 6:29am On Apr 30, 2016
Atk01:

Blood Omg where is this world going? End time tins..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by NRepublic: 6:35am On Apr 30, 2016
Make sure to post your videos on here. It's free for everyone

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (2177) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.