Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (374) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1970161 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Coralblue07: 1:44pm On Aug 04, 2016
SlimAdenike:

Lucky romance

Descendant of the sun

Cunningly single lady

Marriage contract

Oh my venus

Oh my ghostess

Who are you: school 2015

Come back mister

Pinocchoi

Mirror of the witch

Doctors

Producers

Emergency couple

Another oh hae young

My love eun dong

Scholar that walks the night

Sensory couple

Sassy go go

Bubblegum

Twenty again

Valid love

One more happy ending

Discovery of romance

Fools love

Ex girlfriend club

Kill me heal me

She was pretty

Birth of a beauty

Don't forget
Beautiful Gong shim

Signal

Healer

Marriage not Dating

Angry Mom

I hear your voice ( can't remember if it's 2014, but it's worth watching)

W (currently airing)

Uncontrollably fond (currently airing)
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:54pm On Aug 04, 2016
vikkytan49:

You mean they should jump to han river, that's too harsh grin grin
its not as harsh as they were on him, all those beanies and koalites

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by MrDojo(m): 4:02pm On Aug 04, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

well let me be the first to break the news to ya, youve just managed to fall into a pit you wont be able to come out from, dont be scared, i just meant youre gonna get addicted lol

cheesy. cheesy

As long as the "pit" make sense no wahala.... grin

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by MrDojo(m): 4:06pm On Aug 04, 2016
shocked shocked shocked

Thank you very much... grin

Please can u tell me where I can download em.....thank you very much.... grin

SlimAdenike:

Lucky romance

Descendant of the sun

Cunningly single lady

Marriage contract

Oh my venus

Oh my ghostess

Who are you: school 2015

Come back mister

Pinocchoi

Mirror of the witch

Doctors

Producers

Emergency couple

Another oh hae young

My love eun dong

Scholar that walks the night

Sensory couple

Sassy go go

Bubblegum

Twenty again

Valid love

One more happy ending

Discovery of romance

Fools love

Ex girlfriend club

Kill me heal me

She was pretty

Birth of a beauty

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 4:24pm On Aug 04, 2016
MrDojo:
shocked shocked shocked

Thank you very much... grin

Please can u tell me where I can download em.....thank you very much.... grin

www.sojuoppa.com
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 5:30pm On Aug 04, 2016
"Park Yoo Hwan Sued for Ending a Common Law Marriage"

Smh. Its like these guys need their future partner/ potential girlfriend to sign legal documents now before starting any relationship.

Abi I should go and sue my own ex-bf too ni..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 7:03pm On Aug 04, 2016
bosslady1991:

Smh. Its like these guys need their future partner/ potential girlfriend to sign legal documents now before starting any relationship.

Lol.koreans they never cease to amaze me.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:32pm On Aug 04, 2016
Dqueenzy:
Lol.koreans they never cease to amaze me.
Lol,I read that news in d morning. its not the matter of Koreans but their gals.
I read that the girl lived with him for four good years,maybe she was pissed cos he wanted to end things with her.
It seems Korean girls are clingy and burdensome. I think the sentence "it's over" has not entered their books yet.When a guy tells u its over,just go your way.it means he doesn't love you...and don't waste your time on the person.Guys are always the cause..they be giving girls false hope.Maybe park yoo hwan's babe think say hin be his wife.For me,I can't live with a guy for four years(won't even live for a year set) without him putting a ring on my finger....and I even heard that the gal is older.nawa o.Korean girls are clingy o,same thing applies to that babe that sued Lee jin wook.And those yeye guys that deceive those mumu girls should mind themselves o.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:37pm On Aug 04, 2016
bosslady1991:

so because his elder brother is in trouble, the whole family must follow suit smh mtchewww
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:46pm On Aug 04, 2016
but seriously though this common law marriage business sounds interesting, all these yeye 9ja heartbreakers for dey remain single if they knew they could be sued for ending a relationship, girls be making mad money
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 8:26pm On Aug 04, 2016
kangminhyuksho:
but seriously though this common law marriage business sounds interesting, all these yeye 9ja heartbreakers for dey remain single if they knew they could be sued for ending a relationship, girls be making mad money

LOOL. You want war to break out? But it will be sweet sha, to sue for breaking up. Relationships will start lasting. But I trust my naija guys tho, if you like turn to witch, its over means its over.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:27am On Aug 05, 2016
bosslady1991:

LOOL. You want war to break out? But it will be sweet sha, to sue for breaking up. Relationships will start lasting. But I trust my naija guys tho, if you like turn to witch, its over means its over.

abi
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by AbroadBabe(f): 10:47am On Aug 05, 2016
SlimAdenike:

www.sojuoppa.com
Good morning

How was your night? I guess it went well.

please VOTE FALCONEY come Saturday for MR NAIRALAND 2016 FINALS voting starts 10am to 6pm in fashion section , how I vote ? Here is the format simple post "I VOTE FALCONEY CC NLJEGA" .

Your vote work wonders it can put a smile on my face for a very long time .
I will always remember your willingness to help me during my time of need. It takes a very unique person to leave her important schedule on short notice to come and vote . Thank you as you cast your SUFFRAGE . GOD BLESS YOU, GOD BLESS NIGERIA ,GOD BLESS NAIRALAND.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 2:20pm On Aug 05, 2016
hilda90:

Lol,I read that news in d morning. its not the matter of Koreans but their gals.
I read that the girl lived with him for four good years,maybe she was pissed cos he wanted to end things with her.
It seems Korean girls are clingy and burdensome. I think the sentence "it's over" has not entered their books yet.When a guy tells u its over,just go your way.it means he doesn't love you...and don't waste your time on the person.Guys are always the cause..they be giving girls false hope.Maybe park yoo hwan's babe think say hin be his wife.For me,I can't live with a guy for four years(won't even live for a year set) without him putting a ring on my finger....and I even heard that the gal is older.nawa o.Korean girls are clingy o,same thing applies to that babe that sued Lee jin wook.And those yeye guys that deceive those mumu girls should mind themselves o.
They have a way of attracting each other,she must have been thinking abt marriage and the fame,guess he decide to shock her,all the same they are both dumb and dumber.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by jeweljoan(f): 4:20pm On Aug 05, 2016
hilda90:

Altho i dont know the full story,but,according to what i read,the girl is so older than him and she wanted marriage.....the guy refused,saying,hes too young to get married.
Maybe he broke up cos of the pressure to get married and the girl being who she is sued for compensation....these korean girls are something else....she wants to make money out of a failed relationship and just cos hes a bit famous........cant they keep some of their private matters to themselves and stay low?

Hmmm....its a pity the Park's are all messed up.

On a lighter note...he was one of my favourite,looking all sweet n innocent with his good english accent in 'she was pretty'.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 5:28pm On Aug 05, 2016
W- two worlds, just giving me headache and all the feels. Its like i can't think while watching. I'm there watching and getting the story, next minute, I'm lost like I missed a scene. I hope this drama won't be the end of me. I looooooooooooove it
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 5:35pm On Aug 05, 2016
cheesy grin
bosslady1991:
W- two worlds, just giving me headache and all the feels. Its like i can't think while watching. I'm there watching and getting the story, next minute, I'm lost like I missed a scene. I hope this drama won't be the end of me. I looooooooooooove it
grin
bosslady1991:
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 10:07pm On Aug 05, 2016
For all fans of W, it might not air next week cuz of Olympics.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:20pm On Aug 05, 2016
ellab:

eottoke what will i do with my life? hmm is this how depression starts

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 10:34am On Aug 06, 2016
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 10:34am On Aug 06, 2016
It is up oo, make una come vote, and when u are voting make sure to put cc nljega at the back of the contestant's name so that the vote would be valid..

Eg i vote seun cc ljegga..

Note: any votes above 6pm would be
invalid..

https://www.nairaland.com/3271417/mr-nairaland-2016-grand-finale/2
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 11:08am On Aug 06, 2016
ellab:

You just had to go and break my heart with the news
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 5:33am On Aug 07, 2016
Coffee prince (YEH)

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by nancyv(f): 11:34am On Aug 07, 2016
please add on whatsapp chat with 09056456544.tanxx
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 1:28pm On Aug 07, 2016
nancyv:
please add on whatsapp chat with 09056456544.tanxx

Done
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by jeweljoan(f): 3:09pm On Aug 07, 2016
SlimAdenike:
Coffee prince (YEH)
park min young..she was so cute in d traditional attire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 6:15pm On Aug 07, 2016
SlimAdenike:
Coffee prince (YEH)
Go mi nam in you are beautiful tongue
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Chizzyozi(f): 7:52pm On Aug 07, 2016
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 9:13am On Aug 08, 2016
Chizzyozi:
babe you didn't add me... this is my number sha.. 08107902695

I tried but it said the number aint on whatsapp
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:46pm On Aug 08, 2016
took me almost a week but im finally over the fact BM is gone and not coming back, thank you kbs for treating jang hyuk like hes some second rate b class actor, yall are royal douches, also thanks to the freaking olympics messing with my W for the week, at least i have doctors which feels like 2 shows to me, some episodes i feel like im watching a medical drama titled "doctors" and some times i feel like its a boring melodrama titled " my love yoo hye jung".

*currently watching": doctors, W, one fine day
song of d day:voodoo doll- vixx
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by riovesper(m): 5:55pm On Aug 08, 2016
d series "W" is damn crazy...still cant anticipate d mind of d Korean movie industry.. ...nd derz no one more suited dan Lee Jong-Suk 4 d male lead role

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by jibbish(m): 8:23pm On Aug 08, 2016
pls add me to the whatsapp chat
SlimAdenike:

Done

(1) (2) (3) ... (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) ... (2175) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.