Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,752 members, 7,844,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1989954 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (2180) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 9:50am On Jan 02, 2015
Aida13:

GM----ended up falling asleep midway lol. So nature cheated me instead grin grin

Been thinking about that stuff you said with the plastic surgery...I hear Korea is called the plastic surgery capital of the world because of the way stars partake of it like it's yoga. Well well that Sara from BOaB is definitely guilty from what I discovered. No wonder they always look half their age---many of these female actors are years older than the male leads they act with, yet you'll think the women were younger.

--7th Grade Civil Servant stars one of my fave actors Joo Won but I've been hesitating to download that drama due to reviews. I can give a few episodes a try though, just to get a taste.

Enjoy the rest of the leisure period, we don't know when next we'll have this opportunity to unwind. Shalom.
hahahaha u got me laughing with the nature cheated u part ....i told u that would happen

Funny thing was i was going thru the actress age i was like wow,damn....am eyes were shocked cos i couldnt believe their ages....i notice most of them are in the 30s while most of the guys who look older her in their 20s...plastic surgery and botox is norm to them...in their private and actual life most of the korean guys do complain abt the ladies not having natural beauty

A friend of mine whos also a kdrama fan traveled to the states 2-3yrs ago he said hes first intention was to date a korean but most of the korean ladies he met are fugly.....he said the true asian beauties are the arabs,india and nepal axis but the likes of the chinkos are ugly

u gonna love 7civil servant but the downside is the female lead actress is ugly but her acting is great though

am doing my best to enjoy the hols and the kdrama New Heart is kinda interesting so its all fun for now but maybe i would attend a party later today but its all good

Have fun aghassi
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by jorhney(m): 10:18am On Jan 02, 2015
tIce:
The kings daughter, so so on point it's my favorite @ d moment. It used to be kangchi before.

where did u download d kangchi?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 10:32am On Jan 02, 2015
jorhney:

just make a request to ...he would give u a time frame of when to expect it on .com...u just have to have a lil patience cos getting a full lenght english sub aint easy
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 11:46am On Jan 02, 2015
fijiano202:
just make a request to ...he would give u a time frame of when to expect it on .com...u just have to have a lil patience cos getting a full lenght english sub aint easy

When you are searching for a movie on .com always specify the name...this drama you are talking about is on .com but you did not input the original name of the series....the name of the series is "gu family book" so when searching for a. Movie make sure you input the original name....

Download kang chi @ www..com/2014/06/gu-family-book-choi-jang-chi.html?m=1

:Happy new year
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 11:58am On Jan 02, 2015
post=29417000:

When you are searching for a movie on .com always specify the name...this drama you are talking about is on .com but you did not input the original name of the series....the name of the series is "gu family book" so when searching for a. Movie make sure you input the original name....

Download kang chi @ www..com/2014/06/gu-family-book-choi-jang-chi.html?m=1

:Happy new year
bro not me ,u quoted the wrong person..am just telling them tmo request kdramas if they need it....

i also know the drama as Gu Family book...watch it last year or so

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Manus17(m): 12:23pm On Jan 02, 2015
hmmmmmmmmmn....city scandal....jumong......guhimo.......city hunter...a man called god tongue shocked grin grin grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Toakins: 7:45pm On Jan 02, 2015
Any k-drama fan in IB? Need someone to exchange dramas with..
Please sad.

Just finished watching king of baking,

Presently on rooftop prince..so hilarious..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 9:18pm On Jan 02, 2015
fijiano202:
bro not me ,u quoted the wrong person..am just telling them tmo request kdramas if they need it....

i also know the drama as Gu Family book...watch it last year or so

ooooooh......sorry bro.....misquoting
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 10:06pm On Jan 02, 2015
fijiano202:
hahahaha u got me laughing with the nature cheated u part ....i told u that would happen

Funny thing was i was going thru the actress age i was like wow,damn....am eyes were shocked cos i couldnt believe their ages....i notice most of them are in the 30s while most of the guys who look older her in their 20s...plastic surgery and botox is norm to them...in their private and actual life most of the korean guys do complain abt the ladies not having natural beauty

A friend of mine whos also a kdrama fan traveled to the states 2-3yrs ago he said hes first intention was to date a korean but most of the korean ladies he met are fugly.....he said the true asian beauties are the arabs,india and nepal axis but the likes of the chinkos are ugly

u gonna love 7civil servant but the downside is the female lead actress is ugly but her acting is great though

am doing my best to enjoy the hols and the kdrama New Heart is kinda interesting so its all fun for now but maybe i would attend a party later today but its all good

Have fun aghassi

aiiiiooo komawo oppa grin grin grin

lmao @ your friend ---- too bad he met those not to his taste. I do know I've seen some hot Asian ladies while shopping at those China town markets those days---they weren't bad at all, verrrrry petite with no single fat, good skin and nice hair. That's in Lagos o, talk less of those abroad.

7th Grade Civil Servant - I will check it out. I don't care much if the female lead doesn't match the term 'beautiful'. Actors like Jo Woon and Yo Chun are not really among the really 'hot' Korean actors but I somehow like their unique looks. So I might not find the chick ugly. She can't be as bad as the girl in Tomorrow's Cantabile or even Joseon Gunman. Viewers called them ugly but I didn't really see them that way.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 10:38pm On Jan 02, 2015
Aida13:

aiiiiooo komawo oppa grin grin grin

lmao @ your friend ---- too bad he met those not to his taste. I do know I've seen some hot Asian ladies while shopping at those China town markets those days---they weren't bad at all, verrrrry petite with no single fat, good skin and nice hair. That's in Lagos o, talk less of those abroad.

7th Grade Civil Servant - I will check it out. I don't care much if the female lead doesn't match the term 'beautiful'. Actors like Jo Woon and Yo Chun are not really among the really 'hot' Korean actors but I somehow like their unique looks. So I might not find the chick ugly. She can't be as bad as the girl in Tomorrow's Cantabile or even Joseon Gunman. Viewers called them ugly but I didn't really see them that way.

Aigooo Oppa??

Honestly shes not that bad i just dont like that shes short and her acting is nice,i love the scene were she was singing and dancing.....

Every lady is beautiful cos u all are beautifully made.....

Take abt petite,the koreans are that but i cant imagine myself dating a lady with flat body...DKNY

have u watched the latest episode of pinochio?

Hope ur day was fun....
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 12:41am On Jan 03, 2015
fijiano202:
Aigooo Oppa??

Honestly shes not that bad i just dont like that shes short and her acting is nice,i love the scene were she was singing and dancing.....

Every lady is beautiful cos u all are beautifully made.....

Take abt petite,the koreans are that but i cant imagine myself dating a lady with flat body...DKNY

have u watched the latest episode of pinochio?

Hope ur day was fun....

lol @ bolded grin

Flat body ladies and African men don't mix - except there is already likeness involved grin grin I don't know ohh...some guys say they don't like something then surprise you by going for exactly that grin grin

Pinnochio----no, I haven't watched the latest. I've been too busy and that drama sucks too much emotion out of me jare. My small drama watching time is saved for Secret Garden.

I wonder why the couple didn't go back to the garden to look for the woman who gave them the magic wine? Does that mean the writer of this drama is so stupid to think we won't wonder about that?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kageminato: 1:08am On Jan 03, 2015
Manus17:
hmmmmmmmmmn....city scandal....jumong......guhimo.......city hunter...a man called god tongue shocked grin grin grin
Aida13:

lol @ bolded grin
Flat body ladies and African men don't mix - except there is already likeness involved grin grin I don't know ohh...some guys say they don't like something then surprise you by going for exactly that grin grin
Pinnochio----no, I haven't watched the latest. I've been too busy and that drama sucks too much emotion out of me jare. My small drama watching time is saved for Secret Garden.
I wonder why the couple didn't go back to the garden to look for the woman who gave them the magic wine? Does that mean the writer of this drama is so stupid to think we won't wonder about that?
[quote author=Manus17 post=29417910]hmmmmmmmmmn....city scandal....jumong......guhimo.......city hunter...a man called god tongue shocked grin grin grin[/hmmmm]
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 10:06am On Jan 03, 2015
Aida13:

lol @ bolded grin

Goodmorning...hope ur night ws great

i believe thats the concept the writer based the drama on cos i ws wondering why they didt return asap but its all fiction anyway but its kind great to watch

abt Africa men we dont realky know what we want or need...lots of guyz date plus ladies but end up with the skinny ones...though as the sying goes we dont choose who we love...bu for me flat ladies is a capital NO

Watchibg Rosy lovers but will downlod pinocchio later....got to do some chores

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 03, 2015
JUMONG
IRIS
BAEK DUNG SO
SEA GOD
DAE JOYOUNG
QUEEN OF SHILLA
JUNG YI
FLYING WARRIOR
THREE KINGDOM
CONQUEROR
KANG SHI
IRIS
CITY HUNTER
A MAN CALL GOD
FAITH
SECRET DOOR
WATCHTOWER
SWALLOW THE SUN
THE PALACE
PLAYFULKISS
THE SHADOW
among others,,,I love Korean movies

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by redcurry(f): 5:00am On Jan 04, 2015
Fynestboi:
those it mean am the only one that watch korean local movie
l love locals too.l ve not bi able to watch any modern.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by damo53(m): 6:37am On Jan 04, 2015
Ennyhorlar:
JUMONG
IRIS
BAEK DUNG SO
SEA GOD
DAE JOYOUNG
QUEEN OF SHILLA
JUNG YI
FLYING WARRIOR
THREE KINGDOM
CONQUEROR
KANG SHI
IRIS
CITY HUNTER
A MAN CALL GOD
Faith.. Happy new year
SECRET DOOR
WATCHTOWER
SWALLOW THE SUN
THE PALACE
PLAYFULKISS
THE SHADOW
among others,,,I love Korean movies
... If u neva watch Empress ki.. U need t do Dat Happy new year

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 12:39pm On Jan 04, 2015
@fijiano202

How r u? I've been busy watching Secret Garden while trying to do other tasks. My work has really suffered since I discovered K-dramas.

For now I'm salivating for Birth of a Beauty episodes 18 & 19...heard the two main leads won best couple at the drama awards...

Have a gr8 week ahead!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 2:41pm On Jan 04, 2015
Aida13:
@fijiano202

How r u? I've been busy watching Secret Garden while trying to do other tasks. My work has really suffered since I discovered K-dramas.

For now I'm salivating for Birth of a Beauty episodes 18 & 19...heard the two main leads won best couple at the drama awards...

Have a gr8 week ahead!
happy sunday

now it seems u wi understand why i calked myself....its damn hard to fall outta love for kdrama...u just keep loving there dramas.......

you need to do more multitasking cos kdramas sucks alot of time,though its fun but u end up ignoring some of ur task lol

I always watch kdrama after my daily work and on weekends....i think its kinda affecting my social life,am turning into an indoor guy

Have a fun sunday

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 04, 2015
damo53:
... If u neva watch Empress ki.. U need t do Dat Happy new year
bro!Korean films are too much
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 10:02pm On Jan 04, 2015
fijiano202:
happy sunday

now it seems u wi understand why i calked myself....its damn hard to fall outta love for kdrama...u just keep loving there dramas.......

you need to do more multitasking cos kdramas sucks alot of time,though its fun but u end up ignoring some of ur task lol

I always watch kdrama after my daily work and on weekends....i think its kinda affecting my social life,am turning into an indoor guy

Have a fun sunday

Thanks!!

Really enjoying Secret Garden----I'm not saying it's perfect but it's got a lot of the melodramatic scenes I enjoy grin grin grin Wow I'm learning so much about being a CEO, a stuntswoman, a pop singer, a nasty mother-in-law....

The drama is from 2010 but still so relevant. I'm considering downloading Time Between Dog and Wolf (Lee Jun Ki hwaiting cheesy) though I have so many 2014 dramas to get through---

Now watching Birth of a Beauty ep. 18 on YouTube. Take it easy ok this coming week...it's a new year so don't get overworked too soon. As for me, as you suggested I'll be multi-tasking to infinity grin cos I have to enjoy these dramas even while doing all what needs to be done----ttyl ok
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 10:02pm On Jan 04, 2015
fijiano202:
happy sunday

Have a fun sunday

Thanks!!

Really enjoying Secret Garden (episode 12 now) ----I'm not saying it's perfect but it's got a lot of the melodramatic scenes I enjoy grin grin grin Wow I'm learning so much about being a CEO, a stuntswoman, a pop singer, a nasty mother-in-law....

The drama is from 2010 but still so relevant. I'm considering downloading Time Between Dog and Wolf (Lee Jun Ki hwaiting cheesy) though I have so many 2014 dramas to get through---

Now watching Birth of a Beauty ep. 18 on YouTube. Take it easy ok this coming week...it's a new year so don't get overworked too soon. As for me, as you suggested I'll be multi-tasking to infinity grin cos I have to enjoy these dramas even while doing all what needs to be done----ttyl ok
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 10:14pm On Jan 04, 2015
Aida13:

Thanks!!

Really enjoying Secret Garden (episode 12 now) ----I'm not saying it's perfect but it's got a lot of the melodramatic scenes I enjoy grin grin grin Wow I'm learning so much about being a CEO, a stuntswoman, a pop singer, a nasty mother-in-law....

Hi

Its great that you are learning alot from Secret Garden...i told u its great

Time between dog and holf is also interesting i watch that a few years back but i prefer Swallow the sun and Huandae Lovers they are both great...the 2 lead cast from joseon gunman are also the lead cast in the time of dog and wolf drama

It sucks that u dont like Medical dramas cos New Heart is quite interesting...am really enjoying it

I think am gonna download Birth of beauty later tomorrow,i cant wait to see what happen next....and winning best couple they kinda deserve it...theres this weird chemistry between them....

it almost time for my lightout,gotta rest my brain for tomorrow

Have a lovely night ahjumma.....just joking Aghassi
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by tIce(m): 10:37pm On Jan 04, 2015
jorhney:

didn't dowload it brooo..... I bought d disc
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 12:33am On Jan 05, 2015
fijiano202:
Hi

Its great that you are learning alot from Secret Garden...i told u its great

Time between dog and holf is also interesting i watch that a few years back but i prefer Swallow the sun and Huandae Lovers they are both great...the 2 lead cast from joseon gunman are also the lead cast in the time of dog and wolf drama

It sucks that u dont like Medical dramas cos New Heart is quite interesting...am really enjoying it

I think am gonna download Birth of beauty later tomorrow,i cant wait to see what happen next....and winning best couple they kinda deserve it...theres this weird chemistry between them....

it almost time for my lightout,gotta rest my brain for tomorrow

Have a lovely night ahjumma.....just joking Aghassi

aah, ahjumma huh? Somehow I like the sound of that-----lmaoo has a nice ring to it.

BoaB is getting annoying again---oh well we will still watch cos we're hooked. HTH and Sara were one of the four couples to win best couple. Joseon Gunman, You Who Came from the stars and even Healer had the leads winning best couple for their drama roles.

This New Heart, is it the new one or old one, I think there are two versions? will find out.

Will check out those Hundae lovers etc you also mentioned. Whoaa---so many dramas to explore. Not sure how I'm going to juggle it---

night night!!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 10:04am On Jan 05, 2015
Aida13:

aah, ahjumma huh? Somehow I like the sound of that-----lmaoo has a nice ring to it.

BoaB is getting annoying again---oh well we will still watch cos we're hooked. HTH and Sara were one of the four couples to win best couple. Joseon Gunman, You Who Came from the stars and even Healer had the leads winning best couple for their drama roles.

This New Heart, is it the new one or old one, I think there are two versions? will find out.

Will check out those Hundae lovers etc you also mentioned. Whoaa---so many dramas to explore. Not sure how I'm going to juggle it---

night night!!

Goodmorning ahjumma.....

Hope ur morning was great cos I notice u always go to bed late

How come Healer was nominated for best couple,we are yet to see any relationship in the drama,although both lead actors are great they don't have any solid chemistry yet and also Joseon junman love chemistry is just blarrr
New Heart is abit old cos its around 2007/08 but it's really great,that's the only drama have seen the female lead cast...Ji sung acting is always great so u gonna love it

Remember don't spend all ur nights watching kdrama u need to sleep early and rest ur brain ok

Have a lovely day and always show ur beautiful smile
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 11:06am On Jan 05, 2015
Is Healer interesting? It looked quite boring to me when I watched a bit of it.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 11:54am On Jan 05, 2015
fijiano202:
Goodmorning ahjumma.....

Hope ur morning was great cos I notice u always go to bed late

How come Healer was nominated for best couple,we are yet to see any relationship in the drama,although both lead actors are great they don't have any solid chemistry yet and also Joseon junman love chemistry is just blarrr
New Heart is abit old cos its around 2007/08 but it's really great,that's the only drama have seen the female lead cast...Ji sung acting is always great so u gonna love it

Remember don't spend all ur nights watching kdrama u need to sleep early and rest ur brain ok

Have a lovely day and always show ur beautiful smile

Lol ok I'll slow down on d nightly k-drama marathons...n u can keep calling me ahjumma so long as its in HTH's voice when calling Sara d same---heehee

Not sure why d Healer couple got d award...so many did. I looooved the couple in Joseon Gunman. So raw and deep emotions....
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 12:14pm On Jan 05, 2015
Aida13:

Lol ok I'll slow down on d nightly k-drama marathons...n u can keep calling me ahjumma so long as its in HTH's voice when calling Sara d same---heehee

Not sure why d Healer couple got d award...so many did. I looooved the couple in Joseon Gunman. So raw and deep emotions....

hahahahaha Ahjumma in HTH voice? that sounds tempting lol

my day is kinda slow so am gonna try to download BOAB now,maybe watch also

i dont really like joseon gunman couple chemistry...not deep enuf

hows ur day going
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 12:17pm On Jan 05, 2015
Atk01:
Is Healer interesting? It looked quite boring to me when I watched a bit of it.
the script looks interesting with the twisted and interwoven storyline but the acting kinda sucks and looks boring...u may still keep faith with it cos the eps 8 is gearing up
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 12:20pm On Jan 05, 2015
Aida13:

The Healer couple weren't the only ones who got best couple award at KBS drama award, there were four others including the Joseon gunman couple. I guess because the healer actors are popular among fans, besides other couples in KBS mid- length dramas this year weren't all that 'couple-ish'. Likes of Golden Cross, Inspiring generation.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 12:21pm On Jan 05, 2015
fijiano202:
the script looks interesting with the twisted and interwoven storyline but the acting kinda sucks and looks boring...u may still keep faith with it cos the eps 8 is gearing up
Thanks.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 6:13pm On Jan 05, 2015
fijiano202:

hahahahaha Ahjumma in HTH voice? that sounds tempting lol

my day is kinda slow so am gonna try to download BOAB now,maybe watch also

i dont really like joseon gunman couple chemistry...not deep enuf

hows ur day going

I'm good...I know in Joseon Gunman there was not much time for lovey dovey but those two really loved each other and it showed. Even Lee Jun Ki said his award was a great achievement for any romcom actor---when u win best couple its better than nothing abi cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (2180) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.