Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,548 members, 7,827,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1979942 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (2178) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by dimplecakes(f): 10:16am On Dec 22, 2014
Am loving Pinocchio.......... Anyone else.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 1:02pm On Dec 22, 2014
Aida13:

Wow never say never grin grin I used to be that way about these things but now I will try something at least once. You should too. Try out these two first:

Kundo: Age of the Rampant (omg this movie is not for faint-hearted folks. Really rugged and full of master martial arts)

War of Arrows - A fast-paced, enjoyable action movie that will have you biting your fingernails in excitement all through the movie.

You should also try I am King just for the laughs. I certainly enjoyed all of the above and they definitely have re-watch value.

nice but already came across the Kundo Sequal before.. The prob i have is with all 2hrs movies in general Hollywood,nollywood,Bollywood included....i only watch america Tv shows and Kdrama.. .likes of walking dead,shameless,new girl,arrow,100,flash,moms,person of interest and coo.....am not just the 2hrs movies kinda guy...all i do after work is watch Dramas...am a sucker for happy endings
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 2:06pm On Dec 22, 2014
fijiano202:
nice but already came across the Kundo Sequal before.. The prob i have is with all 2hrs movies in general Hollywood,nollywood,Bollywood included....i only watch america Tv shows and Kdrama.. .likes of walking dead,shameless,new girl,arrow,100,flash,moms,person of interest and coo.....am not just the 2hrs movies kinda guy...all i do after work is watch Dramas...am a sucker for happy endings

OK cool but you're missing a lot grin grin These days, Hollywood are not the only ones making great movies. Lately I've been watching some great Chinese movies as well as some Donnie Yen flicks. I love kung fu movies these days. Once in a while I can go for a Hollywood blockbuster if it's my favorite actor like John Statham. In the mean time, I broaden my mind with those Korean movies. I love learning new stuff about cultures and history.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 2:43pm On Dec 22, 2014
Aida13:

OK cool but you're missing a lot grin grin These days, Hollywood are not the only ones making great movies. Lately I've been watching some great Chinese movies as well as some Donnie Yen flicks. I love kung fu movies these days. Once in a while I can go for a Hollywood blockbuster if it's my favorite actor like John Statham. In the mean time, I broaden my mind with those Korean movies. I love learning new stuff about cultures and history.

wow Jason Statham? That guy kinda suck...i hate is acting in "In the name of the king" movie although is hyperactive movies were ok but it's not that great of an action....seems u are into action movies ....Bourne Sequels is one of my all time fav...have watch lots and lots of kdrama...almost everyone on dramafire and gooddrama.net...u can call me an addict though cos am sure am over the 200 mark and still counting
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 7:22pm On Dec 22, 2014
fijiano202:
wow Jason Statham? That guy kinda suck...i hate is acting in "In the name of the king" movie although is hyperactive movies were ok but it's not that great of an action....seems u are into action movies ....Bourne Sequels is one of my all time fav...have watch lots and lots of kdrama...almost everyone on dramafire and gooddrama.net...u can call me an addict though cos am sure am over the 200 mark and still counting

Lol @ John Statham in the film In the Name of the King (haven't seen it but heard of it). I've seen most of his other movies, like The Transporter. He's ok.

Kdramas are cool, haven't reached the 200 mark though --- just started watching them first time this year (february) and I focused only on the ancient dramas before now. Lately I now watch the modern ones, like Bridal Mask, Good Doctor, Birth of Beauty, Pinocchio, Love from Another Star and King 2Heart. I still have a long way to go grin grin

In the meantime I'm into Chinese dramas for now:

Legend of the Ancient Sword

Song of the Desert

Romance of the Condor Heroes (currently airing)

You should check them out too wink
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 7:50pm On Dec 22, 2014
Aida13:

Lol @ John Statham in the film In the Name of the King (haven't seen it but heard of it). I've seen most of his other movies, like The Transporter. He's ok.

Kdramas are cool, haven't reached the 200 mark though --- just started watching them first time this year (february) and I focused only on the ancient dramas before now. Lately I now watch the modern ones, like Bridal Mask, Good Doctor, Birth of Beauty, Pinocchio, Love from Another Star and King 2Heart. I still have a long way to go grin grin

In the meantime I'm into Chinese dramas for now:

Legend of the Ancient Sword

Song of the Desert

Romance of the Condor Heroes (currently airing)

You should check them out too wink
ayou are right though cos Transporter and Crank were pretty good but the likes of Bank Job,Revolver,death race were not so great though.....
also have been watching kdrama since 2007 and have been an addict since then although I don't miss some of my fav American tv shows/series...

Chinese movie were really great while growing up but I got tired of their too much effect id the movies...Jackie Chan was awesome and also Jet Li but later got tired of Jet Li
There's a Japanese Drama called CHANGE its pretty amazing,you gonna love it

Make sure you watch Rosy Lovers you gonna love every minutes of it
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 7:58pm On Dec 22, 2014
fijiano202:
ayou are right though cos Transporter and Crank were pretty good but the likes of Bank Job,Revolver,death race were not so great though.....
also have been watching kdrama since 2007 and have been an addict since then although I don't miss some of my fav American tv shows/series...

Chinese movie were really great while growing up but I got tired of their too much effect id the movies...Jackie Chan was awesome and also Jet Li but later got tired of Jet Li
There's a Japanese Drama called CHANGE its pretty amazing,you gonna love it

Make sure you watch Rosy Lovers you gonna love every minutes of it

thanks Rosy Lovers looks cool but so many episodes to download....I'm worried grin grin 50 episodes is no joke. But it has a 94% rating on asianwiki so I'll try out a few episodes soon.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 8:01pm On Dec 22, 2014
Aida13:

thanks Rosy Lovers looks cool but so many episodes to download....I'm worried grin grin 50 episodes is no joke. But it has a 94% rating on asianwiki so I'll try out a few episodes soon.

its still at episode 16 though ,i think its a mon-tues show and am already hooked lol but am sure u gonna love it
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 9:15pm On Dec 22, 2014
fijiano202:
its still at episode 16 though ,i think its a mon-tues show and am already hooked lol but am sure u gonna love it

heard such good things about the show. Will wait till it's up to 20 episodes then do a marathon watch lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 9:30pm On Dec 22, 2014
Aida13:

heard such good things about the show. Will wait till it's up to 20 episodes then do a marathon watch lol
nice idea ...where do u download ur Chinese dramas and movies .....it seems dramafire..com is dead
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 10:48pm On Dec 22, 2014
fijiano202:
nice idea ...where do u download ur Chinese dramas and movies .....it seems dramafire..com is dead

I get them from Youtube for now, or the DVDs. I can't stay online watching episodes cos it's not comfortable sitting at my PC for hours. I rather download and transfer to my tablet for easy viewing.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 12:10am On Dec 23, 2014
Aida13:

I get them from Youtube for now, or the DVDs. I can't stay online watching episodes cos it's not comfortable sitting at my PC for hours. I rather download and transfer to my tablet for easy viewing.
I kinda hate YouTube videos...also I don't stream them online,I always download them with my IDM on PC and transfer to my phone...

I wish Misaeng could be extended,the last episode was really amazing,the ending is not like the usual kdrama....In life you don't always get what you want....
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 12:39am On Dec 23, 2014
fijiano202:
I kinda hate YouTube videos...also I don't stream them online,I always download them with my IDM on PC and transfer to my phone...

I wish Misaeng could be extended,the last episode was really amazing,the ending is not like the usual kdrama....In life you don't always get what you want....

Do you know Misaeng was so popular it's getting its own spin-off show? This is like a spoof or comedy version of the show. You should watch out for it. I will start on Misaeng now that it has been concluded.

I download the vids from Youtube, like I said I can't sit and watch consistently. I use the online Youtube savefrom feature. All I need to ensure is I get a good video quality and that the subtitles are present when I download. It's not so bad really. It's also great for those currently airing episodes you need pronto. Because so many Youtube channels hurry to subtitle latest episodes for us fans. That's where I get my Pinocchio and Birth of Beauty english subbed new episodes when I just can't wait grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 6:50am On Dec 23, 2014
Aida13:

Do you know Misaeng was so popular it's getting its own spin-off show? This is like a spoof or comedy version of the show. You should watch out for it. I will start on Misaeng now that it has been concluded.

I download the vids from Youtube, like I said I can't sit and watch consistently. I use the online Youtube savefrom feature. All I need to ensure is I get a good video quality and that the subtitles are present when I download. It's not so bad really. It's also great for those currently airing episodes you need pronto. Because so many Youtube channels hurry to subtitle latest episodes for us fans. That's where I get my Pinocchio and Birth of Beauty english subbed new episodes when I just can't wait grin

wow a spinoff? That's amazing,the drama is really matured and well scripted....i don't mind getting a full season 2 for misaeng...it has no romance but was pretty awesome...

I once downloaded playful kiss on YouTube but the video quality was horrible and also all this 4parts episode is annoying.....Goodmorning,have a fun day
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 9:19am On Dec 23, 2014
fijiano202:
wow a spinoff? That's amazing,the drama is really matured and well scripted....i don't mind getting a full season 2 for misaeng...it has no romance but was pretty awesome...

I once downloaded playful kiss on YouTube but the video quality was horrible and also all this 4parts episode is annoying.....Goodmorning,have a fun day

good morning! Lol about the youtube video - sometimes the vid is not mp4 quality, unfortunately. There are settings while watching the video, to let you change it to HD or a higher resolution before downloading. I know some people upload episodes in 4 parts, while you can get whole episodes from other channels. It's just a matter of taking time to find them. In any case there's always cheesy

I'll start Misaeng today - I have all 20 episodes now. Looking forward to the zero romance (to see how I like it lol)

Happy Holidays!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 10:28am On Dec 23, 2014
Aida13:

good morning! Lol about the youtube video - sometimes the vid is not mp4 quality, unfortunately. There are settings while watching the video, to let you change it to HD or a higher resolution before downloading. I know some people upload episodes in 4 parts, while you can get whole episodes from other channels. It's just a matter of taking time to find them. In any case there's always cheesy

I'll start Misaeng today - I have all 20 episodes now. Looking forward to the zero romance (to see how I like it lol)

Happy Holidays!!

abt Misaeng all you need is patience,its really great....you can watch Modern Farmers if u want comedy but i recommend Witch Romance for the Xmas Break

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 1:01pm On Dec 23, 2014

Movie: The Servant (English title) / A Story of Bangja (literal title)
Revised romanization: Bang Ja Jeon
Hangul: 방자전
Director: Kim Dae-Woo
Writer: Kim Dae-Woo
Producer: Moon Yang-Kwon, Im Seung-Yong, Seo Woo-Sik, Park Dae-Hee
Cinematographer: Kim Young-Min
Release Date: June 3, 2010
Runtime: 124 min.
Genre: Drama
Production Company: Barunson Film Divsion
Distributor: CJ Entertainment
Language: Korean

Plot
"A Story of Bangja" is based on the popular South Korean folktale "Chung Hyang." The movie then twists the story around to ask what would happen if Lee Mong-Ryong was unattractive, while his servant Bang Ja Jeon was attractive? During Lee Mong-Ryong's courtship with Lady Chun Hyang both parties use their servants to communicate ...

http://www..com/2014/12/the-servant-korea.html

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 23, 2014
post=29133788:

I could not download pinnochio episode 12,it was directing me 2 one link like that
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 6:33pm On Dec 23, 2014
shokky24:

I could not download pinnochio episode 12,it was directing me 2 one link like that
what link is directing you to
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by dimplecakes(f): 6:34pm On Dec 23, 2014
Pls help, the episode 12 of Pinocchio that I downloaded does not have a English subtitle. Pls help
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 6:39pm On Dec 23, 2014
dimplecakes:
Pls help, the episode 12 of Pinocchio that I downloaded does not have a English subtitle. Pls help
its been fixed....go and download it again
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 23, 2014
post=29142164:

P cloud
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 23, 2014
post=29142164:

Don't worry about dat,it's working now but I still can't download it the mb is too much 207.78 han han..my uc browser keeps saying file size exceed limit allowed...what happened to the link u've been using b4
This one is too much ooo
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 10:08am On Dec 24, 2014
shokky24:

Don't worry about dat,it's working now but I still can't download it the mb is too much 207.78 han han..my uc browser keeps saying file size exceed limit allowed...what happened to the link u've been using b4
This one is too much ooo
the link source went offline ....but dont worry i will begin to fix them
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 11:57am On Dec 24, 2014
fijiano202:
abt Misaeng all you need is patience,its really great....you can watch Modern Farmers if u want comedy but i recommend Witch Romance for the Xmas Break

I tried downloading Witch's Romance on but couldn't...will try again later if it's fixed. For Xmas will be watching some Korean movies eg The Servant, The Thieves etc.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 12:29pm On Dec 24, 2014
Aida13:

I tried downloading Witch's Romance on but couldn't...will try again later if it's fixed. For Xmas will be watching some Korean movies eg The Servant, The Thieves etc.
oh ok but after consuming rice and chicken i would watch Five Fingers for Xmas even though i dont really like the lead cast...am also thinking of downloading Sungkyunkwan Scadal later tonight
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 12:42pm On Dec 24, 2014
fijiano202:
oh ok but after consuming rice and chicken i would watch Five Fingers for Xmas even though i dont really like the lead cast...am also thinking of downloading Sungkyunkwan Scadal later tonight

Wow I watched Sungkyunkwan Scandal two weeks ago and I really loved it!! Good one.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 12:44pm On Dec 24, 2014
Aida13:

Wow I watched Sungkyunkwan Scandal two weeks ago and I really loved it!! Good one.
i just wanna watch it because of the 2 lead cast.....Rooftop Prince is my alltime fav....Best Kdrama Ever
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 3:27pm On Dec 24, 2014
fijiano202:
i just wanna watch it because of the 2 lead cast.....Rooftop Prince is my alltime fav....Best Kdrama Ever

Lol it's after watching Sungkyunkwan Sacandal I now went and downloaded Rooftop Prince. I can't wait to watch it. I've started watching 3Days featuring the male lead from Rooftop Prince (Park Yoo-Chun). It's an action drama about a secret service bodyguard protecting the president. It's OK but gets confusing so I'm dropping it for now.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 4:57pm On Dec 24, 2014
Aida13:

Lol it's after watching Sungkyunkwan Sacandal I now went and downloaded Rooftop Prince. I can't wait to watch it. I've started watching 3Days featuring the male lead from Rooftop Prince (Park Yoo-Chun). It's an action drama about a secret service bodyguard protecting the president. It's OK but gets confusing so I'm dropping it for now.
i still have lots of drama on my lappy so am not going for 3Days but i can honestly tell u that if u watch Rooftop Prince the likes of Love from the star would look like childs play...already started watching Sungkyun Scandal...am eps 3....i have from today till sunday to rest....so its kdrama marathon.....

Valid Love its pretty deep
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 5:13pm On Dec 24, 2014
fijiano202:
five fingers is a very nice drama
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 24, 2014
post=29158467:

the link source went offline ....but dont worry i will begin to fix them
Ok tnks....I'll be waiting

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (2178) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.