Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,138 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (415) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1971474 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 7:16am On Oct 17, 2016
kangminhyuksho:
its 4am and I just watched fantastic , realized there's no tissue in my room now my bedspread is covered in tears n I think there's mucous on my pillowcase, Dr hooonnngggg!!!!, I know I wanted you to die in innocent man but I change my mind please don't go

Atleast ryu hae sung granted the last wish on his bucket list,I'm really sad mr cute dimples died but I'm actually more amazed at how stupid seol's husband can be and he calls himself a lawyer

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:00am On Oct 17, 2016
SlimAdenike:

I haven't seen philips lee since his amazing supporting role in faith the good doctor

I didn't even see that drama, secret garden is all I have of him n some random cuts on YouTube of him in various movies, I need more
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:03am On Oct 17, 2016
SlimAdenike:

Atleast ryu hae sung granted the last wish on his bucket list,I'm really sad mr cute dimples died but I'm actually more amazed at how stupid seol's husband can be and he calls himself a lawyer

im glad he got some really beautiful memories before he died, that husband is pathetic with a capital P
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 12:27pm On Oct 17, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

I didn't even see that drama, secret garden is all I have of him n some random cuts on YouTube of him in various movies, I need more

Then watch faith
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:07pm On Oct 17, 2016
SlimAdenike:

Then watch faith
it's sageuk, no thanks
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:07pm On Oct 17, 2016
SlimAdenike:

Then watch faith
it's sageuk, no thanks
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:19pm On Oct 17, 2016
its happeninggggggggg, just look at him. oh boyyy, keep it together sarang.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:06pm On Oct 17, 2016
just try to caption this picture, beyond words.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by nellyalph: 6:48pm On Oct 17, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

I'm pretty sure everybody into dramas love MY so ji sub, n Lee Philips omG hot, fluent in English, Spanish n Korean maybe even more, real life chaebol yeah he slays me. I don't have a favorite actor too since I love almost everybody but my 2 favorite actresses are ha ji won n Moon chae won no contest

Phillip Lee speaks Spanish too? Omo!!
He is not as handsome as other some k drama actors but there is another shade of beauty he exhumes .

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by nellyalph: 6:49pm On Oct 17, 2016
sarang60:
its happeninggggggggg, just look at him. oh boyyy, keep it together sarang.

What's the title?? I pray he slays this one, it's been long he's been in a drama
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 6:52pm On Oct 17, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

I want a happy ending too but deep down I know the sorrow will be epic if she dies hmm how to choose, cheesy happy ending or epic heartwrenching sorrow, I'm so conflicted right now
I don't do pain, so I go for cheesy happy ending. If they want to be realistic, an open ending like Marriage Contract is preferable.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 6:56pm On Oct 17, 2016
sarang60:
just try to caption this picture, beyond words.
"My baby daddy."

Ellab, I'm going to be your daughter-in-law. cool

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:12pm On Oct 17, 2016
Mehnn,the k2 thread on db is a f^cking mess.The comments are something else.
I feel like some people are watching the drama to pick out flaws and not to enjoy it.Some even said nothing is happening in the drama.Like how you can they see what's happening in the drama when they are busy looking for flaws to criticize?That's what I call "SELF TORTURE".
I steer clear of things or people I don't like.How can I be dying on top something I hate?I'd rather drop the drama and have peace of mind than spend my precious hours writing PhD thesis on the drama flaws.
I know many people like scarlet,but I tried watching it but couldn't.But I didnt come here writing essays about why I didn't like it.That would have spoilt the fun for people enjoying the drama.
Not saying they shouldn't criticize d drama but what they are doing ain't criticizing, its plain hating.
Anyway,everyone has his or her own preference. Serious dramas and sad dramas are not usually my thing.I love a fun-filled,cheesy drama.Does that make me dumb?Nope,with a capital N.Some people think intelligence is measured by the quality of dramas you watch.like Wtf?.Real life is sad enough abeg.I don't like dramas that make me rack my brain or ones that would make me cry.
That being said,I'm enjoying k2 like mad and haters should go hug a high tension transformer (none of my f^cking biz).
As much as I pity yoo jin,I'm not shipping her with Je ha.I'm happy that Anna has started appearing more.From what I saw in ep8,her chemistry with je ha was explosive. Looking forward to more of their scenes.
Anna's dad is the greatest douche in the land of douchebags.i didn't buy that "i'm trying to protect my daughter bullsh*t".I think he cares about the presidential nonsense than his daughter.And her wife should cut off his "thing" so that he would stop chasing anything in skirt.
That rooftop scene was so funny.That fall was beyond awesome... so embarrassing, lol.
every drama has flaws but if you focus on the good things in it,you'll enjoy it.

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:31pm On Oct 17, 2016
Lmh is looking delicious recently.I went and looked up his recent pics.He cleaned up really good.That's the guy I fell in love with earlier.
Waiting patiently for legend of the blue sea.
I wish db won't recap the drama. I don't any sh*t on my oppa's drama.They will criticize d drama to death.DOTS and K2 are enough.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 9:23pm On Oct 17, 2016
HeavenlyBang:
The episodes of The K2 this week were the best so far! Definitely shipping JeHAnna now.

I don't like the route Yoo Jin is going towards. I preferred her as a complex character instead of this stereotypical villain she's becoming.

I wanted to plaster her mouth when she was saying all those harsh words to anna undecided
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 11:29pm On Oct 17, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

I'll pray for you sister lol
Lol you abi

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 11:33pm On Oct 17, 2016
hilda90:
Lmh is looking delicious recently.I went and looked up his recent pics.He cleaned up really good.That's the guy I fell in love with earlier.
I wish db won't recap the drama. I don't any sh*t on my oppa's drama.They will criticize d drama to death.DOTS and K2 are enough.
Oh!you just made my day,he's looking fresh,no wonder I'm swooning.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kanni: 6:49am On Oct 18, 2016
hilda90:

I just died and went to heaven...nothing like a fresh looking lmh pic to start your day.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kanni: 6:55am On Oct 18, 2016
sarang60:

welcome chingu, you have done well in 3 months, bless that dvd dealer guy.

you could see Lee jong suk's latest drama TWO WORLDS, He also did I HEAR YOUR VOICE, DR STRANGER,

you can also try
LET'S FIGHT GHOST,
REMEMBER SON OF WAR,
KILL ME HEAL ME,
WHO ARE YOU-SCHOOL 2015,
HYDE,JEKLL AND I,
THE PRODUCERS,
EX-GIRLFRIEND CLUB,
SENSORY COUPLE,
SCHOLAR WHO WALKS THE NIGHT
CHEER UP( SASSY GO GO)
I REMEMBER YOU
HEALER
SHE WAS PRETTY
TO THE BEAUTIFUL YOU
OH MY GHOSTESS
YONG PAL
SECRET
MASTERS SUN
REPLY 1988(all the reply series)
ITS OK THAT'S LOVE
BRIDAL MASK
MOORIM SCHOOL
YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL
LOVE RAIN
DREAM HIGH
HEARTSTRINGS
MY GIRLFRIEND IS A GUMIHO

Oh boy, I went over board, was just going to post a few, also JUMONG will be worth your while in my opinion, enjoy.

Thank u thank u
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kanni: 6:57am On Oct 18, 2016
[quote author=silluv post=50249920][/quote]

I appreciate thanks
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kanni: 7:00am On Oct 18, 2016
SlimAdenike:

You can try

Oh my ghostess

Who are you: school 2015

Master sun

Oh my venus

Let's fight ghost

Dream high

Heartstring

Love in the moonlight

Falling for innocence

I need romance

Discovery of romance

Another oh hae young

Beautiful gongshim

Personal taste

Healer

Sassy go go

Page turner

Birth of a beauty

Cunningly single lady

Shut up flower boy band

The flower boy next door

Flower boy ramyun shop

Mirror of the witch

Baker king kim tak ku

Mask

Thanks a lot.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by silluv(f): 8:46am On Oct 18, 2016
[quote author=hilda90 post=50285113]Lmh is looking delicious recently.I went and looked up his recent pics.He cleaned up really good.That's the guy I fell in love with earlier.
[/quote) I'm ready 4 them.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:05am On Oct 18, 2016
everyone is going crazy n excited for lmh n jjy and I'm all jinyoung is playing d younger version of lmh! jinyoung! jinyoung! jinyoung! my 1st got7 bias and cross gene's shin is also here yay #ilovekpop.

*currently watching*: fantastic, drinking solo, woman with a suitcase, something about 1%, 1 mom n 3 dads
song of d day: I'm so bad- t ara
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:08am On Oct 18, 2016
nellyalph:

What's the title?? I pray he slays this one, it's been long he's been in a drama

legend of the deep blue sea. I really hope the drama does well, but I don't really care, I am going to watch life out of the drama. having him on my screen again is explosive, I just can't wait like there are three men in a picture and I only see one. I don't know how he does this to me. it could be JUJU OOO. hahahah
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:13am On Oct 18, 2016
hilda90:

my dear, I don't even know how to explain how I feel, this is just script reading ooo, and I am already all over the place. he is all in one, I like how you say he cleaned up really good, I will just say that he has always been clean and shinning, he just added a little more swag. as for recaps and all, I hardly read them anyway, I like what I like

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:24am On Oct 18, 2016
cnblue's Japanese album will be released tomorrow and it's also my sister's bday, how come nothing cool happens on my bday, I must have betrayed a country in my past life mtcheewww, why wasn't I born on the 28 of June

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:27am On Oct 18, 2016
kangminhyuksho:
cnblue's Japanese album will be released tomorrow and it's also my sister's bday, how come nothing cool happens on my bday, I must have betrayed a country in my past life mtcheewww, why wasn't I born on the 28 of June

hahahhahahaha, and I think it was south Korea you betrayed, so they are getting back at you, don't worry about it, your penance is almost complete

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 9:36am On Oct 18, 2016
kanni:

Thanks a lot.
U wc
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:38am On Oct 18, 2016
this is my year guys, like LHM is back, almost all EXO members are involved in important projects and DRAMASSSSS that means I get to see more of them. and the Here comes D.O, starring in the movie HYUNG, with an amazing cast, my bae from reply 1988 is slaying jealousy incarnate. they are just too numerous to mention, I am beyond kworld cloud seventeen.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 2:52pm On Oct 18, 2016

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:07pm On Oct 18, 2016
YES!!!! wondering when I was gonna see Krystal in a kdrama again after d trash that was my lovely girl *shudders*, she has a cameo in legend of d blue sea, i don't care if it's a 3 seconds cameo I'll grab it with both hands, since I don't plan to watch that drama as its airing, good Samaritan should please tell me d episode she appears in so I can watch her.

nb: fx needs to release an album already, their Japanese single ain't going to be enough for me
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 5:48pm On Oct 18, 2016
This song is dedicated to all db commenters all over the world
If una like mk una fire katapot of envy,throw bomb of jealous,stand dey eye the progress,see they can not stop our love for k-drama

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) ... (2175) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.