Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (418) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1978529 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) ... (2177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:21pm On Oct 22, 2016
bosslady1991:
So errmmm...... I didn't watch this drama, but what is this? They had to make the guy look like a predator. You don't have to show me a kiss scene to show they are in love o. I don't even know what to say again lipsrsealed undecided

OMG this just looks weird as hell
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:29pm On Oct 22, 2016
Dqueenzy:
Is anyone watching shopping king Louis?its hilarious, no wonder i love Seo In took.
Me!!!!!! The drama isn't something I've not seen before, but it is so hilarious. Seo In Guk nailed the naive Louis role, and his romance with Nam Ji Hyun is soooo cute.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 8:35pm On Oct 22, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

OMG this just looks weird as hell

I know right! I saw it on IG and I was so disturbed. Its obvious she doesn't want to be kissed by the dude and she's not one to shy away from kiss scene. Seen her in 'a daughter like you and Oh my venus' and she was okay there. This one is just hilarious. I can't stop laughing.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:05pm On Oct 22, 2016
bosslady1991:

I know right! I saw it on IG and I was so disturbed. Its obvious she doesn't want to be kissed by the dude and she's not one to shy away from kiss scene. Seen her in 'a daughter like you and Oh my venus' and she was okay there. This one is just hilarious. I can't stop laughing.

she also kissed well in blood, *runs to investigate what happened between them off screen* lol like I have that time
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:25pm On Oct 22, 2016
bosslady1991:

I watched the drama, and it's not like she didn't want to be kissed. She had just accepted his proposal, it's just that the kiss scene came out weird. Worse than a dead fish kiss.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 10:23pm On Oct 22, 2016
Atk01:

Me!!!!!! The drama isn't something I've not seen before, but it is so hilarious. Seo In Guk nailed the naive Louis role, and his romance with Nam Ji Hyun is soooo cute.

I so agree with you.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 6:37am On Oct 23, 2016
Dqueenzy:
I so agree with you.
But unfortunately, the angst starts next week.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 6:48am On Oct 23, 2016
I really liked this week's episodes of K2. I'm happy Anna is now comfortable enough to show her social side, and I'm happier about the JaehAnna romance. grin

K1 and J4.... What is that?? cheesy

That last scene between Yoojin and Jeha.....there's definitely some chemistry but I won't say it is the romantic type -she does care about him though. Maybe because he's like the only person that isn't scared of her. Plus he has saved her a couple of times.

Finally, I want to kill Chief Kim. angry
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 1:23pm On Oct 23, 2016
Atk01:
I really liked this week's episodes of K2. I'm happy Anna is now comfortable enough to show her social side, and I'm happier about the JaehAnna romance. grin

K1 and J4.... What is that?? cheesy

That last scene between Yoojin and Jeha.....there's definitely some chemistry but I won't say it is the romantic type -she does care about him though. Maybe because he's like the only person that isn't scared of her. Plus he has saved her a couple of times.

Finally, I want to kill Chief Kim. angry
I agree with you.I loved this week's eps especially ep10.
I looovvveee Je ha and Anna romance.The scene where they covered themselves with blanket on their way to the secret house was so cute.I was like ..Kiss already.jcw killed me with those sexy eyes/stare.
Yeah,jeha and Yoo jin have chemistry too but not as hot as jeha-anna.
That ending scene though.Seems like Yoo jin has feelings for Jeha.Looks like she cares about je ha's safety and that's not because she wants to use him to carry out a mission.
Yoo jin's secretary may either be a lesbian(in love with YJ)or obsessed with her. Am I the only one who thinks she killed Anna's Mom for Yoo jin,just like how she wanted to kill je ha and Anna for YJ.What a psycho!

The kiss between j4 and that male bodyguard was funny and cute at the same time.And to think J4 was busy obsessing over Je ha before but kissed the sh*t outta d other bodyguard..lol.
Can't wait for the next ep.I wish they put that psycho secretary in her place.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by HeavenlyBang(m): 2:10pm On Oct 23, 2016
Yoo Jin is best girl. Absolutely MILF.

Edit: Done with episode 9. That walkie-talkie part was cute. I love Yoo Jin, but I can fully support JeHAnna.
Scene with K1 and J4 was random af tho.
Also, some scene breaks are really poor in this drama.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by HeavenlyBang(m): 2:54pm On Oct 23, 2016
bosslady1991:
So errmmm...... I didn't watch this drama, but what is this? They had to make the guy look like a predator. You don't have to show me a kiss scene to show they are in love o. I don't even know what to say again lipsrsealed undecided

Kdrama kisses are awful, lmao. Is it a cultural thing or just bad actors? They kiss like six-year-olds.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 3:38pm On Oct 23, 2016
Fantastic!!!!!! I loved the ending, thank God she didn't die. I screamed so loud when I saw her after the one year time skip. cheesy
Seol's in-laws though.......perfect ending for their story.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 3:48pm On Oct 23, 2016
hilda90:

I agree with you.I loved this week's eps especially ep10.
I looovvveee Je ha and Anna romance.The scene where they covered themselves with blanket on their way to the secret house was so cute.I was like ..Kiss already.jcw killed me with those sexy eyes/stare.
Yeah,jeha and Yoo jin have chemistry too but not as hot as jeha-anna.
That ending scene though.Seems like Yoo jin has feelings for Jeha.Looks like she cares about je ha's safety and that's not because she wants to use him to carry out a mission.
Yoo jin's secretary may either be a lesbian(in love with YJ)or obsessed with her. Am I the only one who thinks she killed Anna's Mom for Yoo jin,just like how she wanted to kill je ha and Anna for YJ.What a psycho!

The kiss between j4 and that male bodyguard was funny and cute at the same time.And to think J4 was busy obsessing over Je ha before but kissed the sh*t outta d other bodyguard..lol.
Can't wait for the next ep.I wish they put that psycho secretary in her place.
JCW's stares can penetrate the soul.

That secretary has mental problems jare. Yoojin will say one thing, she will do four things. I'm pretty sure she killed Anna's mom and now she wants to kill k2 too. Maybe she's jealous YJ is falling for k2 cheesy

It will be awesome if YJ gets rid of her first when she learns about her plan to kill k2.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 4:01pm On Oct 23, 2016
Atk01:

But unfortunately, the angst starts next week.
Exactly,I can't wait but at the same time I'm scared especially for bok shil.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Adageorge(f): 10:49pm On Oct 23, 2016
Dqueenzy:
whiCh drama una dey happy for, yawn me, I just finish watching birth of a beauty
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by nellyalph: 5:40am On Oct 24, 2016
Wanted to run to nairaland to express my love for anna and jeha kiss scene but i am seeing nice review about it already. Thats my fav kiss scene so far. You could see their lips moving.

Didn't know jealousy incarnate would be this interesting and funny too. So many hot dudes...
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ftmum: 7:44am On Oct 24, 2016
Morning oppa

Watching cinderella and the four knights. Interesting I'm loving it.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:45am On Oct 24, 2016
Can we all take a moment to appreciate yoona singing amazing grace? Angelic it was
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:23pm On Oct 24, 2016
who wants pizza??

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:44pm On Oct 24, 2016
[quote author=kangminhyuksho post=50427028][/quote]

I don't understand what I just watched, maybe you will have better luck. enjoy grin cheesy grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuxFumQJpao
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by megola: 5:25pm On Oct 24, 2016
omo......hw come no one has ever metioned this drama ....38 SQUAD on this thread....main lead is this I REMEMBER U GUY(sorry am nt gud with names). i jst started it though but its actually very nice...if ure the type that dont like the usual romance dramas and all that....then u shud go for this drama. the storyline is really good and depicts how government cheat and oppress the poor and let the rich do watever they like cos they have d money....
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 6:20pm On Oct 24, 2016
Dqueenzy:
I just hope they don't go with the noble idiocy troupe sha. Bok shil and louis shouldn't break up, their romance is too cute for that.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:27am On Oct 25, 2016
sarang60:

I don't understand what I just watched, maybe you will have better luck. enjoy grin cheesy grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuxFumQJpao

ERM!!! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:34am On Oct 25, 2016
sarang60:
Can we all take a moment to appreciate yoona singing amazing grace? Angelic it was

So as far as I know yoona is the blandest singer in kpop history , if she sounds as amazing as you say well im glad for her ,means she can start getting more than 1 random line in girls generation songs
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:41am On Oct 25, 2016
my favorite english speaking couple han ye seul and teddy have broken up , i haven't felt this bad since lee seung gi and yoona broke up sad
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 1:45am On Oct 25, 2016
I've never seen a more pitiful kdrama character than Wook. He lost his love trying to protect his mum and sister, now both of them have turned on him. No throne, no girl.

*sigh. Writer-nim, why did you do this to uri 8th wangja-nim?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 11:45am On Oct 25, 2016
This is the biggest scandal in SK right now. So, don't be surprised to see Dating news anytime soon from Dispatch. grin na wa.

http://m.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20161025000359#jyk
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 1:40pm On Oct 25, 2016
Atk01:
I've never seen a more pitiful kdrama character than Wook. He lost his love trying to protect his mum and sister, now both of them have turned on him. No throne, no girl.

*sigh. Writer-nim, why did you do this to uri 8th wangja-nim?

Nah, Wook isn't pitiful. Atleast not to me. Have discussed Wook so much with my friends, its no longer about Wook or this drama. But people like him in real life.
He's been playing a victim ever since and news flash, everyones also a victim one way or the other. When Yo was dying, he asked what he did wrong and just wanted to survive. He killed his two brothers to survive. That was his own way to survive. He was evil from the start to the end and he knew it. He didn't even justify his actions, just that he wanted to survive. Same for Yeonhwa, she will do anything to survive and be Queen because that's what she really wants.
Everyone's killing and betraying each other somehow and they are not looking back. But wook? I need this guy to stop whining and hiding behind the 'I'm evil because you took my love away'. Story that touch.
He made his decision the day he turned back. He should live with that decision and never look back. I seriously want to punch him in the face if it were real life.

Rants over.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 2:57pm On Oct 25, 2016
ellab:
This is the biggest scandal in SK right now. So, don't be surprised to see Dating news anytime soon from Dispatch. grin na wa.

http://m.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20161025000359#jyk

Oooooh shit!!!!!! If this is true, we should expect the unexpected. Dating news, prostitution, sex scandals, drug use etc. I hope my oppas are keeping their heads low. By oppas I mean, Lee jung suk and Co.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:09pm On Oct 25, 2016
Omo,I'm literally dead.Someone should wake me up once its November.
Lee min ho opppaaaa!
I watched d second teaser of legend of the blue sea and it was beyond awesome. Lee min ho looked very hot in the teaser and jun ji hyun was hilarious.

The drama full my phone set.Make I release some.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:12pm On Oct 25, 2016
more pics...

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 7:15pm On Oct 25, 2016
The end. Like I said,wake me up when its Nov 16.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) ... (2177) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.