Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,267 members, 7,839,348 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (421) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1987325 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) ... (2180) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:57pm On Oct 29, 2016
Ajusshi:
Excuse me, i should come back to where?

solid joke

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ajusshi: 8:12pm On Oct 29, 2016
SC31:
lol come back to life
Ahh! I'm alive ooh. I was thinking you were calling me back to the other room.. tongue
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:51pm On Oct 29, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

his phobia for scandal is superb

That and others is what has been keeping him safe, i believe. I pray he never gets into any form of trouble or scandal, because i don't think he would be strong enough to handle it.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 10:17pm On Oct 29, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

you're right sha, hyorin tends to get whiny at times but its like 1 out of a 100 sha,she's still such a great vocalist

*looking at you with a serious side eye* whiny?? And I was here praying for your chicken pox to leave your body. I will soon retract my prayer now. Just continue okay....continue
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 10:29pm On Oct 29, 2016
With the way everyone dotes on Park Bo gum from his co-stars to his label mates and the way everyone just loves him. I know and I am positive the whole of South Korea will choose his girlfriend and Wife for him. Hahahahaha!!!! They won't let a f*cked up girl to come and ruin his career.

I really like the guy. His tears bring tears from my eyes too. Remember when I saw Youth over flowers. I was just....out of it.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 10:32pm On Oct 29, 2016
bosslady1991:

*looking at you with a serious side eye* whiny?? And I was here praying for your chicken pox to leave your body. I will soon retract my prayer now. Just continue okay....continue

grin grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:56pm On Oct 29, 2016
bosslady1991:

lol abeg forgive me o, but if you listen to sistar's early stuff like from their push push era, and my life and the song she did with jang geun suk( I think the name is magic drag) you'll notice it but like I said its once in a while
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 6:48am On Oct 30, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

it's actually weird how much he keeps to himself, I heard him say he doesn't have Irene's phone number, they were music bank MC's for over a year and they didn't even exchange numbers, his phobia for scandal is superb

its not even his fault he doesn't have Irene's number. Been a fan of PBG since his early debuts and when he's close to someone, he gets in touch with them. Irene was all about being professional. When Mubank ended, there was an IV on how well you know your working colleague. Irene knew Nothing about the person she worked with for a year + but Bogum knew. He answered trivial questions concerning her But the babe dey act like, " don't care". So my baby doesn't care to have her number too and I'm glad. When you work in an office, You get to know your working colleagues, it helps in a working environment but Irene dey do like say na queen she be. pfft.

@Atk01 He's unreal right? He's my baby lol.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 9:20am On Oct 30, 2016
@ ellab

https://m.youtube.com/watch?index=6&list=PLmbxP6jlVkH7NMvAwfq2NjFUA4FnLcoNl&v=uOlKGbzu2Ds

loadtop.com/download/uOlKGbzu2Ds/Showbiz-Korea-Actor-PARK-BO-GUM-Celeb-O-meter

I'm sure you will like this
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:22am On Oct 30, 2016
ellab:

its not even his fault he doesn't have Irene's number. Been a fan of PBG since his early debuts and when he's close to someone, he gets in touch with them. Irene was all about being professional. When Mubank ended, there was an IV on how well you know your working colleague. Irene knew Nothing about the person she worked with for a year + but Bogum knew. He answered trivial questions concerning her But the babe dey act like, " don't care". So my baby doesn't care to have her number too and I'm glad. When you work in an office, You get to know your working colleagues, it helps in a working environment but Irene dey do like say na queen she be. pfft.

@Atk01 He's unreal right? He's my baby lol.

lol I guess Irene was the one running from scandal then.
p.s: she is a queen lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 9:23am On Oct 30, 2016
bosslady1991:
With the way everyone dotes on Park Bo gum from his co-stars to his label mates and the way everyone just loves him. I know and I am positive the whole of South Korea will choose his girlfriend and Wife for him. Hahahahaha!!!! They won't let a f*cked up girl to come and ruin his career.

I really like the guy. His tears bring tears from my eyes too. Remember when I saw Youth over flowers. I was just....out of it.

Then I will call him a big slowpoke if he let those dumb netizens chose for him,will hail him if he go after his heart like sulli did.... You can't please netizen to displease yourself *UF style*

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 10:47am On Oct 30, 2016
Happy Sunday to everyone.
I can't believe K2 remains only 4 eps(hope it will go on and on.)

I love this week eps.
I have always believed Yoo jin didn't kill Anna's mom.I don't she lied to Jeha.it's obvious she feels something for him,those jealous scenes made me think so.
Anna's dad is really something else.Did you see how he slapped Yoo jin? nawa o.
Maybe the real murderer is someone close to Yoo jin.I agree with those who said Yoo jin 's father murdered Anna's mom cos he's the only one she cares about other than Jeha,(though he is dead or maybe he faked his death).

Wookie looks extremely handsome with his hair pulled up.They should have styled his hair like that from the beginning.

I wonder why models wear ugly clothes on runways.That dress Yoona wore on that runway scene was ugly as hell.
Oh and someone should tell that tall assemblyman to stop shinning teeth like imbe.His constant laughing annoys me.

I don't care what people say about K2.it is probably going to be one of my favourite dramas this year.
Plus its full of beautiful people. Song yoona has become my Unni crush/love and I discovered her in this drama.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 10:52am On Oct 30, 2016
bosslady1991:

Nope,South Korea will not choose his gf for him.They will not allow him to have a gf at all.They will be like....he's too innocent to use his male anatomy and expect him to remain a male Virginia till death.Lol...just kidding, but they fit do am o.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 3:17pm On Oct 30, 2016
Unfortunately, Oppa couldn't make it to the next round in achieving his dreams of being a professional bowler. cry

It was really brave of him to try out anyway, and I'm proud of him. Oppa, fighting!!
Bogoshipo Oppa-ya. sad

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:43pm On Oct 30, 2016
Atk01:
Unfortunately, Oppa couldn't make it to the next round in achieving his dreams of being a professional bowler. cry

It was really brave of him to try out anyway, and I'm proud of him. Oppa, fighting!!
Bogoshipo Oppa-ya. sad

lol eeyah on to the next dream, or maybe cool kiz on the block will do a bowling aspect and invite him ,that's if they haven't done it already, do you know if Lee hong ki is still in the competition?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Prinxxdave: 5:47pm On Oct 30, 2016
#Jessica vs #Cheetah. Like for Jessica, Share for Cheetah

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 5:49pm On Oct 30, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

thanks o, the discomfort associated with chicken pox is epic Jesus
Lol

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 6:04pm On Oct 30, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

lol eeyah on to the next dream, or maybe cool kiz on the block will do a bowling aspect and invite him ,that's if they haven't done it already, do you know if Lee hong ki is still in the competition?
Nope, they both crashed out.

Kim Soo Hyun on Cool Kiz? Well, they brought Lee Si Young for their archery special so nothing is impossible especially now that the whole world knows he is into bowling.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:16pm On Oct 30, 2016
Atk01:

Nope, they both crashed out.

Kim Soo Hyun on Cool Kiz? Well, they brought Lee Si Young for their archery special so nothing is impossible especially now that the whole world knows he is into bowling.

eeyah, make him diehard fans beg KBS now

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:31pm On Oct 30, 2016
Prinxxdave:
#Jessica vs #Cheetah. Like for Jessica, Share for Cheetah

I know cheetah won unpretty rapstar and im not even mad about that cos come on, she is pretty perfect but Jessi damn that Jessi got my heart, soul, my money if she wanted, I wonder if it's the English thing, I doubt it tho

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 7:52pm On Oct 30, 2016
Atk01:

Bogoshipo Oppa-ya. sad

Actually, your oppa made it to the next round but he (and Hongki) refused to accept it because e be like ojoro. He wants to Them to grade him for what he's worth and not because he's a star. Now that is what I call Awesome-ness.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:07pm On Oct 30, 2016
ellab:

Actually, your oppa made it to the next round but he (and Hongki) refused to accept it because e be like ojoro. He wants to Them to grade him for what he's worth and not because he's a star. Now that is what I call Awesome-ness.
Yeah I know. Even when his scores didn't meet up, they offered it to him but he refused it because he's cool like that. cool

I'm so proud of him, I feel like shedding tears. *sniff
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:04pm On Oct 30, 2016
ellab:

aww the coolest guys
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:07pm On Oct 30, 2016
super junior kry, super junior d&e, girls generation tts, exo cbx, can sm even pretend to put a little thought into the name of their subgroups haba remain f(a&l), red velvet iwy and nct DMT

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 10:58pm On Oct 30, 2016
Atk01:

Yeah I know. Even when his scores didn't meet up, they offered it to him but he refused it because he's cool like that. cool

I'm so proud of him, I feel like shedding tears. *sniff

*side eye* What's wrong with you that you are shedding tears. Smh
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:44am On Oct 31, 2016
bosslady1991:

*side eye* What's wrong with you that you are shedding tears. Smh
Ever been so overcome with intense emotions that the tears keep threatening to fall out?
They are called tears of happiness. tongue
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Prinxxdave: 11:35am On Oct 31, 2016
I need you guys to help name any interesting North Korean movie. (North Korean Only)

Kangminhyuksho need ya help
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:01pm On Oct 31, 2016
Prinxxdave:
I need you guys to help name any interesting North Korean movie. (North Korean Only)

Kangminhyuksho need ya help

ya this dude north Korean ke, why me ??!!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Prinxxdave: 4:09pm On Oct 31, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

ya this dude north Korean ke, why me ??!!
lols bt d fact is that am yet to watch North Korean movie...................... I thought u might help
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 7:01pm On Oct 31, 2016
Prinxxdave:
lols bt d fact is that am yet to watch North Korean movie...................... I thought u might help
Lol I even forgot that north Korea even existed thanks for reminding that they are two korea

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:09pm On Oct 31, 2016
Prinxxdave:

I no fit help o lol, are we even sure Kim jong un allows his people act movies
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 9:57pm On Oct 31, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

I no fit help o lol, are we even sure Kim jong un allows his people act movies

Lool. When its not like kim jong un is mad. But then again, he's mad. We can't be too sure

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) ... (2180) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.