Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,126 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (431) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1963562 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) ... (2174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 20, 2016
bosslady1991:

Is this about K2?
nope.
one percent
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 20, 2016
bosslady1991:

Did they sit down for an interview? Omo! He said filming was hard?? Hahahahaha, it musta been soooooooooo hard. My guy has fallen
Yep but not now.
Still waiting for fresh one though.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Conel77(m): 9:45pm On Nov 20, 2016
Please where can I download Korean movies subtitles
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:08pm On Nov 20, 2016
gmorn:
Kissing reloaded.
record breaking.

OK you're officially obsessed with these guys, you need to stop now for your health's sake lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:01am On Nov 21, 2016
gmorn:
This one percent of anything is really something!
I give thumps up to the two leads.
some times I feel like I'm invading their privacy by watching them.

I didn't understand what you meant until now, the feeling is weird, i felt like i was interrupting them or that i was a third wheel in their presence, i honestly felt uncomfortable at some point, that is how good it was. Just the way they stare at each other,Not even going to go into all the kiss scenes, it seems like they are very comfortable with each other off screen as well. Chemistry on fleek. I am not watching 14 until the other episodes are out

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:02am On Nov 21, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

OK you're officially obsessed with these guys, you need to stop now for your health's sake lol

I am also hooked, i ship them so hard.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 7:53am On Nov 21, 2016
hilda90:

Omo,that church scene was so funny.my ribs almost cracked.

lmh was like...my wife has aphasia,she doesn't speak and lo and behold....jjh spoke.The scene was so funny.Even the scene where she drank water like a crocodile... so embarrassing.
lmh even conned people in the church.There is God o.
I was happy when he gave her back the bracelet.Dude don start falling small small.
she even watched movie till morning and got eyebags(we kdrama lovers can relate).
is that So ji sub they showed on the screen?

Hope I survive d wait.

Yes o, we can relate, I've done it a lot in the past too lol.. The results is always headache though grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 7:55am On Nov 21, 2016
Dqueenzy:
See how alive the thread is,fangirls squealing like crazy,where are the fanboys,proudly a LOBSTER fan,lol.

Also watching weightlifting fairy,oh my geum bi.

Is weight lifting good? I want to watch..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:40am On Nov 21, 2016
vikkytan49:

its too early to tell but the first 2 episodes were cute n fun
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 12:50pm On Nov 21, 2016
vikkytan49:

really good,fun to watch and light,going by how serious the dramas we have nw,it's a tension-easer.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:51pm On Nov 21, 2016
@bosslady1991 I think u mentioned that u served in taraba, abeg how is that place cos I've just been posted there and I'm seriously considering redeployment, I feel like shi!t right now
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:36pm On Nov 21, 2016
kangminhyuksho:
@bosslady1991 I think u mentioned that u served in taraba, abeg how is that place cos I've just been posted there and I'm seriously considering redeployment, I feel like shi!t right now

I am sorry to hear that chingu, don't be too down cast about it, you will definitely find a way out or a way around it
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 3:46pm On Nov 21, 2016
kangminhyuksho:
*sings and dances to TWICE Cheer Up!*
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 3:56pm On Nov 21, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

Yeah, I did. For a while. I redeployed. But there's no issue with Taraba. Taraba is actually okay but you can't compare it to the comfort of being at home or close to home. Taraba camp is alright too. Atleast the building is relatively new. Personally, there's nothing wrong with Taraba, I redeployed because of my work here in South west.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:57pm On Nov 21, 2016
Atk01:

*sings and dances to TWICE Cheer Up!*

it worked for about 30 minutes and then I saw flight fare to taraba and I can't even feel my toes right now

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:58pm On Nov 21, 2016
bosslady1991:

Yeah, I did. For a while. I redeployed. But there's no issue with Taraba. Taraba is actually okay but you can't compare it to the comfort of being at home or close to home. Taraba camp is alright too. Atleast the building is relatively new. Personally, there's nothing wrong with Taraba, I redeployed because of my work here in South west.

definitely gonna try my best to redeploy
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 6:15pm On Nov 21, 2016
CLICK LINK BELOW TO CHECK OUT BEST K2 MOMENTS

http://sojuoppa.net/2016/11/21/sweet-k2-moments/

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 6:49pm On Nov 21, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

definitely gonna try my best to redeploy
Alright. Don't let it stress you. You'll be fine. *hug*

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by megola: 6:52pm On Nov 21, 2016
For me I enjoyed K2....nice seeing JCW act again...at least all dramas shunt b about romance....

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by megola: 10:56pm On Nov 21, 2016
with the way u guys keep talking about this 1% of something I have to watch it....
I looked up the pics and discovered it's same guy that did drinking solo....men.. I really want to watch it now....omo...that guy is fine..., cute, and smart...
pretty faces kept me watching drinking solo...till end.
running off to download.... smiley

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:42am On Nov 22, 2016
Another drama on my watchlist.I can't wait.

Goblin press con.

What's happening between Gong Yoo and Lee dong wook ?They look more like a couple,lol.

Is it Wednesday yet?can't wait to watch LOTBS.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 8:57am On Nov 22, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

Heiya, be strong. #fighting#

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:26am On Nov 22, 2016
hilda90:
Another drama on my watchlist.I can't wait.

Goblin press con.

What's happening between Gong Yoo and Lee dong wook ?They look more like a couple,lol.

Is it Wednesday yet?can't wait to watch LOTBS.

OMG now I can't stop picturing gong yoo n ldw together, its so wrong but so so hot, hmm I hope people don't start writing fanfics about them cos imma read that shi!t

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 1:18pm On Nov 22, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

OMG now I can't stop picturing gong yoo n ldw together, its so wrong but so so hot, hmm I hope people don't start writing fanfics about them cos imma read that shi!t
I HATE those fanfics with passion angry

Rather than Gong Yoo and ldw or Gong Yoo and kim Go Eun, I'm looking forward to ldw and Yoo Inna pairing. Their poster was so hot!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Billyzone4: 2:08pm On Nov 22, 2016
kangminhyuksho:

try dramafire. com or kissasian.com they have movies there
Not older ones and I have watched most of them got any better ones.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:15pm On Nov 22, 2016
Atk01:

I HATE those fanfics with passion angry

Rather than Gong Yoo and ldw or Gong Yoo and kim Go Eun, I'm looking forward to ldw and Yoo Inna pairing. Their poster was so hot!

lol I hate fanfics too, I used to read many about Hollywood actors/actresses I ship and it feels so real that when d ship sinks (99% of them do) I find it hard to recover, so I stopped reading them.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:16pm On Nov 22, 2016
Billyzone4:
Not older ones and I have watched most of them got any better ones.
nope sorry
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 3:58pm On Nov 22, 2016
@kangminhyuksho

How's preparation for camp? I have a song for you when you get to Sibre Airport Road, Jalingo, Taraba State aka orientation camp.

Keep Jamming Zion.T - Eat or Blackpink- Boombayah . Forget lyrics, the beat is enough. Just glide inside camp with these jams. And don't go and be looking for korean dramas there *raised eyebrow*
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 4:14pm On Nov 22, 2016
YG entertainment keeps doing crazy things. Now, their artists won't attend MAMA awards, claiming they have other schedules. Which stupid schedule is that?? Yang Hyun-suk should keep his artists then. Even most actors run from filming sets to award shows, just to be present. These chickens are forming busy. Smh
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:25pm On Nov 22, 2016
bosslady1991:
@kangminhyuksho

How's preparation for camp? I have a song for you when you get to Sibre Airport Road, Jalingo, Taraba State aka orientation camp.

Keep Jamming Zion.T - Eat or Blackpink- Boombayah . Forget lyrics, the beat is enough. Just glide inside camp with these jams. And don't go and be looking for korean dramas there *raised eyebrow*

lol can I stay 3 weeks without my dramas chai
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:28pm On Nov 22, 2016
bosslady1991:
YG entertainment keeps doing crazy things. Now, their artists won't attend MAMA awards, claiming they have other schedules. Which stupid schedule is that?? Yang Hyun-suk should keep his artists then. Even most actors run from filming sets to award shows, just to be present. These chickens are forming busy. Smh

my dear FNC is d king when it comes to stopping their artists from attending mamas, even all the time cnblue won they didn't go n last year no FNC artist went to,as far as I know only sm artists honor mama
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by urbanaira(f): 8:05am On Nov 23, 2016
hilda90:
Omo,LOTBS is good,really really good.my sweetheart lmh is back and looking hotter than ever.
Dramania did me bad thing yesterday o.Come see as I dey wait for them to upload last night but they no gree.Anyway,I later downloaded it at work and watched with my friend,which made it more fun. My friend was busy shouting my GU jun pyo,my GU jun pyo and I was busy shouting our GU jun pyo,our GU jun pyo(no be only her get him na).
Jjh's character is so f^cking hilarious.Never laughed so hard in a drama since "she was pretty".That lady does comedy like no other
u re just to funny ...... Pls give me the direct link to download it abeg .
I know it might be only me, but i feel like Lee min ho has more chemistry with jjh here than with ksh in mlfas.
The drama felt too short.I didn't even know when an ep finished.I later rewatched it.The sageuk part is also very interesting.I want them to continue with it.

The way lmh cons people makes me laugh.Anyway,he can con me any time.If all con artists look like him, then I will like to be conned everyday.
I'm going to stay up and wait for ep2 tonight.May thunder fire dramania in advance if they don't upload early today.Can't wait.

I was not surprised when I saw d ratings.Hope they hit 20% or 30%.
Loool u re just too funny .. Abeg gimme the direct link to download it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) ... (2174) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.