Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,605 members, 7,812,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (466) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1965358 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) ... (2174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 11:26am On Feb 05, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
Finally I get a kpop birthday mate and it turns out to be my blackpink bias Lisa,its gonna be a great week I'm sure of that, by the way I made the mistake of trying to introduce my brother to kpop by showing him a super junior video, all I heard was "why are they so many?, are they a football team why do they have the same clothes on?, how the hell do you differentiate them, I only know the one with the blonde hair, abeg carry your wahala comot" hmmm I'm gonna try again with cnblue or a solo rapper maybe I'll get his attention

cheesy try him with mad clown, his collab with soyou and that of hyorin or any of Top singles..
I bet you'll gain his attention.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 3:25pm On Feb 05, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
So miss a's poster on jyp building has been replaced by Suzy's solo poster,this is obviously a sign that disbandment is in the air I mean jia has already left so what else is new,if jyp was going to mess with those girls he should have debuted Suzy as a solo act right from the beginning instead of pushing her all up our noses while the more talented members take the back seat honestly miss a should have been called Suzy and the others, meanwhile sm needs to bring fx back they haven't done anything since 4 walls 2 years ago and they should please give sulli a drama poor girl is molesting the hell out of Instagram so she can still be relevant tsk tsk

"Currently watching": defendant, chief Kim, the greatest marriage
Song of d day: to your side- Lee seung gi
There was Miss A and Suzy shot to fame. Either JPYE didn't push the others equally or the public didn't respond to them. Either way, such is life. Not all the members will be equally popular. Tough luck.

Sulli has a role in a Kim Soo Hyun movie, coming out this year.
And she can't quit IG. She's gotta give the netz something to talk about. Imagine no Sulli/lolita news....Knetz would be so bored. cheesy
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 3:26pm On Feb 05, 2017
nellyalph:

Loved him in Remember, he acted as the villian and also comic-relief to me.
Comic relief? Hell no! He was scary AF in the drama, I wanted to kill him.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:45pm On Feb 05, 2017
Atk01:

There was Miss A and Suzy shot to fame. Either JPYE didn't push the others equally or the public didn't respond to them. Either way, such is life. Not all the members will be equally popular. Tough luck.

Sulli has a role in a Kim Soo Hyun movie, coming out this year.
And she can't quit IG. She's gotta give the netz something to talk about. Imagine no Sulli/lolita news....Knetz would be so bored. cheesy

Jyp didn't push them, everybody knew Suzy was jyps favorite and he subconsciously made those silly Koreans prefer her too, I know about sulli in real but filming ended years ago n the girl must be bored that's why she's hitting IG like a punching bag
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 4:55pm On Feb 05, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

Jyp didn't push them, everybody knew Suzy was jyps favorite and he subconsciously made those silly Koreans prefer her too, I know about sulli in real but filming ended years ago n the girl must be bored that's why she's hitting IG like a punching bag
Lol. They aren't silly. Everyone has a right to love whoever they please. tongue
Even if they media play someone to the high heavens, if Koreans don't like the person, he/she can't be blow. Suzy is media play done right. cool
Don't mind me o, I just happen to have a soft spot for the girl.

Real filming ended last year, but you're right. Sulli is bored and she's giving netz their daily dose on IG. With the way they keep calling her an attention wh*ore, you'll think they will stay away from her IG, but no.

"Sulli smiles in her latest selca"

Lolita smile.
Aigoo, she's insane!
Such an attention seeking biitch.
Choiza-ya, take care of your girl.
Why isn't she in the hospital yet?
Why is SM letting her run around like this? cheesy cheesy
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:23pm On Feb 05, 2017
Atk01:

Lol. They aren't silly. Everyone has a right to love whoever they please. tongue
Even if they media play someone to the high heavens, if Koreans don't like the person, he/she can't be blow. Suzy is media play done right. cool
Don't mind me o, I just happen to have a soft spot for the girl.

Real filming ended last year, but you're right. Sulli is bored and she's giving netz their daily dose on IG. With the way they keep calling her an attention wh*ore, you'll think they will stay away from her IG, but no.

"Sulli smiles in her latest selca"

Lolita smile.
Aigoo, she's insane!
Such an attention seeking biitch.
Choiza-ya, take care of your girl.
Why isn't she in the hospital yet?
Why is SM letting her run around like this? cheesy cheesy

Lol I still insist jyp didn't push the other members all up our faces the way he did with Suzy, if you continually see soneone on your screen n shes on every advert n every variety show n shes pretty n nice n people sing her praises to the far ends of the earth,you tend to start paying attention to that person, as for those knetz,the other day I read how they claimed sulli has no friends n is basically a loner and everyday sulli is seen partying with g dragon, hara and gain abeg are those not enough friends
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:38pm On Feb 05, 2017
OK sf9's roar MV is out and I'm so not ready,I'm actually nervous to download the song and watch the video, help me Jesus I'm gonna pray n fast for the song to be awesome or at least good, then I'll watch it after my fast ends next week.

Its official people I'm batshi!t crazy
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 7:32am On Feb 06, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
OK sf9's roar MV is out and I'm so not ready,I'm actually nervous to download the song and watch the video, help me Jesus I'm gonna pray n fast for the song to be awesome or at least good, then I'll watch it after my fast ends next week.

Its official people I'm batshi!t crazy
I already did.
It's ok.
Didn't start off as a high beat at d beginning but d tempo rose as d song progressed.
Good choreography.
D video is good. Yet to listen to d audio but I guess no diff.

I downloaded exo monster video but deleted it again. Don't like it at all but love d audio so much.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 06, 2017
vikkytan49:

So he sings too, wow..

Yes he's pretty good even though i've only seen him in remember.
Nope he don't sing.
He is d presenter of d programme.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:08am On Feb 06, 2017
gmorn:

I already did.
It's ok.
Didn't start off as a high beat at d beginning but d tempo rose as d song progressed.
Good choreography.
D video is good. Yet to listen to d audio but I guess no diff.

I downloaded exo monster video but deleted it again. Don't like it at all but love d audio so much.

Lol it takes lots of patience to actually like an exo MV, I think i only like growl MV, its actually the simplest with the hardest choreography anyway I'm glad sf9 did good, I can breathe now
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:08am On Feb 06, 2017
Birthday: tvxq's yunho oppa jaebal military release him already

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:14am On Feb 06, 2017
The best girl group of all time, spica may be disbanding, I totally saw this coming but its still sad that their company couldn't promote them well,you don't have to be from a big company to succeed, bts is doing well even tho they're from a small company ( is it because they're guys? Hmm) anyway I hope they move together to another company instead of disbanding

"Currently watching": defendant, chief Kim
Song of the day:can't stop- cnblue
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 06, 2017
D only reason I wanna act.

Keep d adrenaline pumping kiss

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by adeA1(m): 6:42pm On Feb 06, 2017
Eifeh:
Make sure you watch 49 Days is the best
pls how many sesson it reach?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:34pm On Feb 06, 2017
Here's wishing moon geun young unni a speedy recovery shes way too tiny to be undergoing all this stress

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:12am On Feb 07, 2017
That's how I woke up this morning jeje and said let me check some K news and I'm seeing crazy Chinese media reporting Kim Soo Hyun and someone's wedding in April. Maybe April 1st, cos that's the only thing that makes sense, an April fool joke. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:26am On Feb 07, 2017
Birthday: Lee joon oppa,hmm so many if only's with this guy,if only he was taller,if only his next drama with Jung so min wasn't a million episodes etc anyway I still love him

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 2:04pm On Feb 07, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
Birthday: Lee joon oppa,hmm so many if only's with this guy,if only he was taller,if only his next drama with Jung so min wasn't a million episodes etc anyway I still love him
this guy in the pix looks like the dude that acted another miss oh
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 2:10pm On Feb 07, 2017
lol watched introverted boss episode 5 I was like so that was the reason she committed suicide I just think she must be very stupid Korea people na woa o.
just like that for that dumb reason before I felt pity for her but now I know she is a crazy b**ch
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 2:22pm On Feb 07, 2017
is Lee seung GI back from military how come I didn't know and the dude is my favorite all-time I must be very stupid I think I need to ask for his forgiveness
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:44pm On Feb 07, 2017
lordprogress:

this guy in the pix looks like the dude that acted another miss oh

Lol he isn't the one tho
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:48pm On Feb 07, 2017
lordprogress:
is Lee seung GI back from military how come I didn't know and the dude is my favorite all-time I must be very stupid I think I need to ask for his forgiveness

No need to ask for forgiveness cos he's not back, he's expected sometime in October sha,I really can't wait cos he filmed a movie before enlisting and I don't think it will be released till he's out
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:36pm On Feb 07, 2017
[quote author=kangminhyuksho post=53500993][/quote]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQunCjYdAcU

Have you seen that?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:48pm On Feb 07, 2017
sarang60:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQunCjYdAcU

Have you seen that?

Umm hello tablo and Eric nam of course I was probably the first person that watched this, but I swear my new husband is gallant how have I never heard of him, his subtle dance moves slays me

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:22pm On Feb 07, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

Umm hello tablo and Eric nam of course I was probably the first person that watched this, but I swear my new husband is gallant how have I never heard of him, his subtle dance moves slays me

Hahaha I agree. I also found this I know it's not new but, I love the concept. He is praising God an his voice is beautiful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLzgiUf1qMs

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:57pm On Feb 07, 2017
sarang60:

Hahaha I agree. I also found this I know it's not new but, I love the concept. He is praising God an his voice is beautiful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLzgiUf1qMs

Wow n here I thought Sam okyere was the only black celeb in Korea
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 07, 2017
How will I tell d cast of house husband I love them?

Oh, these men kiss kiss kiss kiss

Poor eli cry kiss
He is already out of it.
Today's episode crowned it all.

These men cooked for an occasion
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:29pm On Feb 07, 2017
gmorn:
How will I tell d cast of house husband I love them?

Oh, these men kiss kiss kiss kiss

Poor eli cry kiss
He is already out of it.
Today's episode crowned it all.

These men cooked for an occasion

My God I am in love with that show infact I want to cook egusi soup with goat meat and stock fish for them when I see them, I will start swimming to Korea tomorrow morning because of them.

In my opinion this is one of the best variety shows k- entertainment has ever made, I really hope they grow because they deserve all the love. Watching the wresling at busan beach was one of the best time of my 24 hours today. I am glad i found you mr house husband.

Eli's wife seems very kind, I am glad he is happy and the show gives him time to spend with his family and money as well and minsu is a beautiful baby.

Waiting patiently for episode 12 part 2

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:36pm On Feb 07, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

Wow n here I thought Sam okyere was the only black celeb in Korea

Hahaha Sam is the most popular one, there is another guy who sings as well can't remember his name Joseph won an ep of I can see your voice and his duet with John park was amazing, I mean he worships God on the streets of Korea, it takes balls and faith to do that.

There are many blacks in korea that are there to study, work and all. I use to watch them on YouTube, I even came across a Nigeria restaurant in someone's vlog. I stopped watching anyway.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 07, 2017
sarang60:

My God I am in love with that show infact I want to cook egusi soup with goat meat and stock fish for them when I see them, I will start swimming to Korea tomorrow morning because of them.

In my opinion this is one of the best variety shows k- entertainment has ever made, I really hope they grow because they deserve all the love. Watching the wresling at busan beach was one of the best time of my 24 hours today. I am glad i found you mr house husband.

Eli's wife seems very kind, I am glad he is happy and the show gives him time to spend with his family and money as well and minsu is a beautiful baby.

Waiting patiently for episode 12 part 2

Oh! U hvnt watched part 2?
Babe, try it.
That was d best.
U must cry when juntae ( I don't think I got it right)started crying when he remembered his late mum.
Everybody was just wiping tears. Very emotional.

They did holiday cooking for app six hrs. Diff dishes.
Let me stop here.
Watch and feel.
That's my best episode so far.

And yes,I hv watched diff variety shows but this beats them all.
D lessons learnt are too much.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by nellyalph: 3:44am On Feb 08, 2017
lordprogress:
lol watched introverted boss episode 5 I was like so that was the reason she committed suicide I just think she must be very stupid Korea people na woa o.
just like that for that dumb reason before I felt pity for her but now I know she is a crazy b**ch

Exactly my thought!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 08, 2017
Eli,pls can u act a rom com?

I'm so much in lv.
D funny thing is that he is d youngest yet d best to display affection to d family.

At first when he joined them, the rest were very uncomfortable at his public display of affection to d wife but now without knowing it,they r tilting towards that way. By the end of this month,I bet these men will be calling up their wives just to say I love u like eli.
The guy is every gal's dream guy. Soft and loving yet firm . Even with d 11 yrs age diff.
Go guy!
I am rooting for u!

Dramas, u all should take d back seat for now.

Yes, that guy is an American, so he is an English guy.
I will look him up and send him a message to cheer him up.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) ... (2174) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.