Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (464) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1975726 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:03pm On Jan 31, 2017
gmorn:
I don't hv flair for any drama now.
Withdrawal syndrome or what should be d cause.

I will start a drama with all enthusiasm, all of a sudden d spirit will die.
Although I don't try showing it here,I'm always put off by bad plot and wack acting.
Once I start asking d most obvious questions on what d production team shouldn't hv overlooked, my zeal for that drama drops. Be it from my best actors.

Stopped hwarang last wk.
Tailor house last two wks.
And now might stop another one.

Drama spirit, wake up kiss

I know the feeling that's why I mostly wait for the dramas to finish airing but if I start one no matter how bad it gets I stick with it,you seem to be into yeon woo jin lately I suggest you watch marriage not dating, you're gonna love it
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 5:22pm On Jan 31, 2017
this introverted boss hmmm I slept on top of my phone at episode 2 they better get their act together if not is going to rate very low all this drama this year I tire self o
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 7:12pm On Jan 31, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

What about his wife, don't you want the poor woman to live lol
It's obvious she's dead now. Or am i jumping? sad
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 7:16pm On Jan 31, 2017
lordprogress:
this introverted boss hmmm I slept on top of my phone at episode 2 they better get their act together if not is going to rate very low all this drama this year I tire self o

Hahahahaha @ 'slept on top of my phone'. I know this feeling too well. Everyone is on and on about this drama and I am glad I haven't seen the teaser talk more of Ep1.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 7:21pm On Jan 31, 2017
So goblin and LOTBS ended and I had nothing to do with my life until I came across the wonderful drama called Defendant today and I have written down so many theories to explain Ji sung memory loss. I hope I don't enter depression because of this drama. I cried when he cried. I am already too attached. Now I understand what Ji sung meant about the drama taking a toll on him during the press con.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:16pm On Jan 31, 2017
bosslady1991:

It's obvious she's dead now. Or am i jumping? sad

They didn't show it tho
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:19pm On Jan 31, 2017
bosslady1991:
So goblin and LOTBS ended and I had nothing to do with my life.....
This is so funny. cheesy grin

Anyone watching the new MBC drama, Rebel?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 9:22pm On Jan 31, 2017
Atk01:

Is it korean?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:42pm On Jan 31, 2017
Mickey02:

Is it korean?

Yes a sageuk
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 31, 2017
House husband has stolen my heart.
D way these people r going, this show will soon be a hot cake.

Forget d show,the message sent across is d best.

It always make my day kiss
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 9:59pm On Jan 31, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

They didn't show it tho

They sorta showed it. When he read the scenario in the file that he confronted his wife and then stabbed her. Moreover, they keep repeating that they only saw the wife's body and not the child. Its okay to assume she's really dead and the child is just missing since they haven't found her body.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 31, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

I know the feeling that's why I mostly wait for the dramas to finish airing but if I start one no matter how bad it gets I stick with it,you seem to be into yeon woo jin lately I suggest you watch marriage not dating, you're gonna love it

Infact,I will imbibe this ur idea.it's d best.

Yea, I lv d guy. He potrays his xter very well.
Will watch it. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 10:03pm On Jan 31, 2017
Atk01:

Hahaha. I really didn't know what to do. I just kept watching random stuffs on Ytube, refreshing IG page etc. I was just there. Until this afternoon.

Rebel can still wait, I will checkout Ep1&2 and see what's up tho
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:13pm On Jan 31, 2017
bosslady1991:

They sorta showed it. When he read the scenario in the file that he confronted his wife and then stabbed her. Moreover, they keep repeating that they only saw the wife's body and not the child. Its okay to assume she's really dead and the child is just missing since they haven't found her body.

Yeah its true I forgot
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 31, 2017
Too much drama here and there.

I jump and pass till drama spirit reawakes.

For now it's my house husband.

Korea get variety of Choppingsin

I mean food.

If u continue watching this show u will gain weight just by watching grin cheesy

Which one is glass noodles again.
I hate octopus.
My friend said dry one is delicious.

Eli,I need u for one night only.

Naija no get food o
We r inside food mkt in busan.

Cream cheese fish cake.
Yummy!
Oh these men.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 31, 2017
House husband u r d best kiss

Men will always be men.
Who told them we want to see them wrestling?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by nellyalph: 1:12am On Feb 01, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

Have you watched hong gil dong,rebel is like a remake of it,I don't watch sageuks but from what I read about hong gil dong its like the Korean version of Robin Hood

yeah i have seen hong gil dong.... anyhow i will watch it
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 8:33am On Feb 01, 2017
nellyalph:

yeah i have seen hong gil dong.... anyhow i will watch it
I have watched it but d ending remain a mystery to me same with GU family book drama
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by jennyswt(f): 11:41am On Feb 01, 2017
Hello everyone! Pls is there any channel that shows Korean movies on dsTV?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:48am On Feb 01, 2017
jennyswt:

No for now
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ajomzz(m): 11:50am On Feb 01, 2017
Please where can i download ROYAL GAMBLER.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 12:14pm On Feb 01, 2017
jennyswt:
Consat and mytv have KBS World.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 12:15pm On Feb 01, 2017
bosslady1991:

Hahaha. I really didn't know what to do. I just kept watching random stuffs on Ytube, refreshing IG page etc. I was just there. Until this afternoon.

Rebel can still wait, I will checkout Ep1&2 and see what's up tho
Lol. I had that feeling as well, but thank God for Chief Kim and Rebel. They brought me out of my drama slump.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:18pm On Feb 01, 2017
ajomzz:
Please where can i download ROYAL GAMBLER.

. net,drama fire.com the name of the easiest site keeps being censored
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:37pm On Feb 01, 2017
gmorn:
Too much drama here and there.

I jump and pass till drama spirit reawakes.

For now it's my house husband.

Korea get variety of Choppingsin

I mean food.

If u continue watching this show u will gain weight just by watching grin cheesy

Which one is glass noodles again.
I hate octopus.

Hahaha I don't know about octopus but glass noodles is great depending on how you make it. It is just thin transparent noodles. I love the show too
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by nellyalph: 4:44am On Feb 02, 2017
Mickey02:

I have watched it but d ending remain a mystery to me same with GU family book drama

Lol... I can't remember how they ended. I tend not to remember end of some some movies.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 9:10am On Feb 02, 2017
nellyalph:

Lol... I can't remember how they ended. I tend not to remember end of some some movies.
Okaaaay... Unlike me
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 11:07am On Feb 02, 2017
I saw the video of fans touching the BTOB boys and its so annoying. The fans ended up scratching the guys. Its so uncalled for. They did the same to Rain too when he was leaving for his honeymoon, I think. I would have slapped somebody o. Why will you come and be touching my face like that, do I know where your hands have been?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:25am On Feb 02, 2017
bosslady1991:
I saw the video of fans touching the BTOB boys and its so annoying. The fans ended up scratching the guys. Its so uncalled for. They did the same to Rain too when he was leaving for his honeymoon, I think. I would have slapped somebody o. Why will you come and be touching my face like that, do I know where your hands have been?

Ah seriously fans need to chill,I remember one time they injured minhyuk (cnblue not btob) in the elevator, he kept frowning n eyeing them they didn't even care they just kept crowding him.I know I get starstruck but I can't invade someone's personal space like that cos I cherish my space too
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 12:41pm On Feb 02, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

Ah seriously fans need to chill,I remember one time they injured minhyuk (cnblue not btob) in the elevator, he kept frowning n eyeing them they didn't even care they just kept crowding him.I know I get starstruck but I can't invade someone's personal space like that cos I cherish my space too

I remember that of minhyuk too. Remember that of Kai? when he was pushed at the airport. It is annoying jare. They scratch, push and pull those guys. There were not even touching. They were literally pulling their faces. I grew up with people pulling and touching my face because I have chubby cheeks. I know how annoying it is. Till today, if you try to touch my face, I can punch you.

When they pulled the hair of one the girls in T-ara. Hahahahaha. What if it was wig? That's how they would have embrassed the poor girl. Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 3:23pm On Feb 02, 2017
lol ji sung his here again with his crazy drama defendant the last time it was kill me heal me and we were wondering what the hell is going on till today we are still searching for the scientific answer of what exactly happened in kill me heal me.
I just finish watching episode 1 I didn't see that prison scene coming at all from prosecutor to prisoner lol I luv the drama o ji sung is the master of surprises

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 3:25pm On Feb 02, 2017
this rebel I noticed all the robin hood story are mostly sad ending

(1) (2) (3) ... (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) ... (2176) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.