Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (473) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1977614 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 24, 2017
So Eric Nam has admitted that he is dating.
12 yrs age diff.
Hmn.

Is this d norm now?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 24, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

My battery is about to kick the bucket but listen to Bebe by seo in guk,it's an rnb gem, I'll come up with a list tomorrow
Watched d video.
I know he sings but was afraid to dive in cos I was afraid I might not like what I will see so my love for him won't wane. Guy us super talented

Oh that voice. Will download asap.
Thanks
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:36am On Feb 24, 2017
gmorn:

Watched d video.
I know he sings but was afraid to dive in cos I was afraid I might not like what I will see so my love for him won't wane. Guy us super talented

Oh that voice. Will download asap.
Thanks

Are you kidding me,he's my favorite male soloist, dude is freaking good, he actually became popular through winning a singing competition kinda like idols, I'll soon come up with a list for you
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:38am On Feb 24, 2017
gmorn:
So Eric Nam has admitted that he is dating.
12 yrs age diff.
Hmn.

Is this d norm now?

Its Eric mun not Eric nam damn u scared me for a bit
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 24, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

Its Eric mun not Eric nam damn u scared me for a bit
Told u their names r confusing to me.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 24, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

Are you kidding me,he's my favorite male soloist, dude is freaking good, he actually became popular through winning a singing competition kinda like idols, I'll soon come up with a list for you
Thanks.

I read that too and how he has overweight issue.
Love the guy so much. Boy, he can sing. I connect so much with people tru their stories and struggles.
And such a handsome. I remember u is still my all time best drama.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:36am On Feb 24, 2017
gmorn:

Lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:04pm On Feb 24, 2017
gmorn:

Here is a list of some songs, now they're mostly ballads n osts n mostly from idols not actual singer/songwriters, I've listened to so much kpop that making a concise list might actually make me go crazy,so I just made a random list of the first songs that come to my head when I think of soloists:
1. Songs by boa:Between heaven n hell, number 1, my name, disturbance, the shadow, Christmas paradise, hello, love n hate, double Jack
2. My everything- Lee min ho
3. Don't look back- choi jin hyuk
4. Songs by ryeowook: maybe tomorrow, if I love you more
5. The one n only you- Kim soo hyun
6. Don't go- Kim jeong hee( you can check out some of her other works, she's good)
7. Eyes, nose, lips- taeyang
8. Songs by iu: Danny boy( this is actually a cover of a Johnny cash song but I like her version cos the English wasn't awful), you are always like that, rain drop, bad day, the red shoes, walk with me child, my old story, cruel fairy tale, mia, 4am, twenty three, I don't like her, zeze
9. The road to you- yoon shi yoon
10. Songs by rain: 30 sexy, rainism, love song
11. Foolish love- so ji sub
12. That man- hyun bin
13. Songs by yoon sang hyun: here I am, never ending story
14. Love is blind- yoon eun hye
15. Scarecrow- Jung il woo
16. Fox rain- Lee sun hee
17. Sad love- no min woo
18. All of baek ji young's songs
19. Songs by luna: beautiful day, free somebody
20. Sunshine- kan mi youn
21. Songs by seo in guk: no matter what, last song, with laughter or with tears, shake it up, bomtanaba, finding myself, we were happy, seasons of the heart, sad love, all for you
22. Still I remember- nam woohyun
23. Songs by Lee seung gi: return, and goodbye, alone in love
24. Loved you- Zia
25. Fool- juniel
26. Its me- kahi
27. Higher- Stephanie
28. Blossom tears- Lyn
29. Cry and blow- joo
30. Simsim- eluphant
31. Don't come back- heize
32. M8- m8
33. Can you hear me- jang geun suk( taeyeon also sang this song and I really don't know whose version I like best,I have both)
34. Park gyuri's solo works ( her voice is kinda whiny n nasally but for some reason I enjoy her songs)
35. Hopefully sky- eunji
36. Cider- yezi
37. Write and erase- Ku hye sun
38. Starlight- suho
39. If only I can go to you- song ji eun

There are many other great songs I didn't add but I'm so dizzy now, enjoy.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 24, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

Here is a list of some songs, now they're mostly ballads n osts n mostly from idols not actual singer/songwriters, I've listened to so much kpop that making a concise list might actually make me go crazy,so I just made a random list of the first songs that come to my head when I think of soloists:
1. Songs by boa:Between heaven n hell, number 1, my name, disturbance, the shadow, Christmas paradise, hello, love n hate, double Jack
2. My everything- Lee min ho
3. Don't look back- choi jin hyuk
4. Songs by ryeowook: maybe tomorrow, if I love you more
5. The one n only you- Kim soo hyun
6. Don't go- Kim jeong hee( you can check out some of her other works, she's good)
7. Eyes, nose, lips- taeyang
8. Songs by iu: Danny boy( this is actually a cover of a Johnny cash song but I like her version cos the English wasn't awful), you are always like that, rain drop, bad day, the red shoes, walk with me child, my old story, cruel fairy tale, mia, 4am, twenty three, I don't like her, zeze
9. The road to you- yoon shi yoon
10. Songs by rain: 30 sexy, rainism, love song
11. Foolish love- so ji sub
12. That man- hyun bin
13. Songs by yoon sang hyun: here I am, never ending story
14. Love is blind- yoon eun hye
15. Scarecrow- Jung il woo
16. Fox rain- Lee sun hee
17. Sad love- no min woo
18. All of baek ji young's songs
19. Songs by luna: beautiful day, free somebody
20. Sunshine- kan mi youn
21. Songs by seo in guk: no matter what, last song, with laughter or with tears, shake it up, bomtanaba, finding myself, we were happy, seasons of the heart, sad love, all for you
22. Still I remember- nam woohyun
23. Songs by Lee seung gi: return, and goodbye, alone in love
24. Loved you- Zia
25. Fool- juniel
26. Its me- kahi
27. Higher- Stephanie
28. Blossom tears- Lyn
29. Cry and blow- joo
30. Simsim- eluphant
31. Don't come back- heize
32. M8- m8
33. Can you hear me- jang geun suk( taeyeon also sang this song and I really don't know whose version I like best,I have both)
34. Park gyuri's solo works ( her voice is kinda whiny n nasally but for some reason I enjoy her songs)
35. Hopefully sky- eunji
36. Cider- yezi
37. Write and erase- Ku hye sun
38. Starlight- suho
39. If only I can go to you- song ji eun

There are many other great songs I didn't add but I'm so dizzy now, enjoy.
shocked shocked shocked
Jehovah nissi shocked
I'm already dizzy shocked

Which kain trouble I take my hand find so shocked

U r indeed a kpop addict.
I will go personal now .
r u an introvert and a bit melancholic in nature? Cos it's only perfectionists that can do this.
What!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:59pm On Feb 24, 2017
gmorn:

shocked shocked shocked
Jehovah nissi shocked
I'm already dizzy shocked

Which kain trouble I take my hand find so shocked

U r indeed a kpop addict.
I will go personal now .
r u an introvert and a bit melancholic in nature? Cos it's only perfectionists that can do this.
What!

Lol yes I'm an introverted boss n maybe 0.005% melancholic, music saves me from melancholy sha
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:54pm On Feb 24, 2017
gmorn:

Thanks.

I read that too and how he has overweight issue.
Love the guy so much. Boy, he can sing. I connect so much with people tru their stories and struggles.
And such a handsome. I remember u is still my all time best drama.

I first saw him in love rain and I loved him, he was funny, looked silly singing to flowers so they could grow. He is good

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:21pm On Feb 24, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

Just saw that he is going into the military service on 28 March. Sad.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by yusods(m): 7:16pm On Feb 24, 2017
Add this number 08030940368. Thanks.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:37pm On Feb 24, 2017
sarang60:

Just saw that he is going into the military service on 28 March. Sad.

Yes a day after my birthday, I've been shedding secret tears, he has to release a full length album before leaving
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 24, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

Lol yes I'm an introverted boss n maybe 0.005% melancholic, music saves me from melancholy sha
Thought as much.
All ur posts r detailed and has consistency.

It only take a firm mind like u to do so.

Pls go into profession that will challenge u.
Cos u hv wonderful combo there.
Very smart brain and u excel behind d scenes perfectly.
Watch introverted boss.
Although environment can alter u a bit.
All d best.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 24, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

Yes a day after my birthday, I've been shedding secret tears, he has to release a full length album before leaving
Send him message na

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 24, 2017
sarang60:

I first saw him in love rain and I loved him, he was funny, looked silly singing to flowers so they could grow. He is good
I lv that guy passionately,I won't lie.
I remember u is a drama I re watched many times and still not tired.
And it's bc of this this guy.
How he portrayed his xter. I cried with him each time he felt pain.
From there I started looking out for him. That drama is still his best.

Why is this military service 2 yrs.
These people. That's not fair.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:34pm On Feb 24, 2017
gmorn:

Thought as much.
All ur posts r detailed and has consistency.

It only take a firm mind like u to do so.

Pls go into profession that will challenge u.
Cos u hv wonderful combo there.
Very smart brain and u excel behind d scenes perfectly.
Watch introverted boss.
Although environment can alter u a bit.
All d best.

Lol thanks I guess, I might watch introverted boss after it airs, not sure sha
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 25, 2017
I watched the strong woman do bong soon first episode.
It was a very good premise.
I'm happy for phs.
He deserved all d love he can get.
Hwarang messed him up.
Useless script.

And the ratings hv already surpassed what they hoped for. Fir a small cable TV. It's like more than 10%in big tv, right?

Pray it continues this way. Very good chemistry.

I pity d secretary.with his bulk size and ex marine backup, petite gal still sent him to d hospital.

Jisoo is a badass policeman.

I wish I have secret power like this.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 2:10pm On Feb 25, 2017
gmorn:
I'm happy for phs.
Hwarang messed him up.
Useless script.

And the ratings hv already surpassed what they hoped for. Fir a small cable TV. It's like more than 10%in big tv, right?

I pity d secretary.with his bulk size and ex marine backup, petite gal still sent him to d hospital.

new drama yes I was kinda bored cause I just finished signal and the end was so messed up I heard about the drama late last year and am going to watch it for sure today am going to start love in the moonlight
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:41pm On Feb 25, 2017
gmorn:
I'm happy for phs.
Hwarang messed him up.
Useless script.

Strong woman is a very funny drama and with the murder scene in the first ep I don't think it will be just comedy.

Jisoo is one hot woman oh my world that should be one of the best scenes every, at first I was thinking they used a body double because his shape was just unbelievable and there was no excess visable padding.

I love how small and innocent bong soon looks.

Strong woman and chief kim are my angels at the moment, and I can't wait for house husband to start again.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 25, 2017
sarang60:

Strong woman is a very funny drama and with the murder scene in the first ep I don't think it will be just comedy.

Jisoo is one hot woman oh my world that should be one of the best scenes every, at first I was thinking they used a body double because his shape was just unbelievable and there was no excess visable padding.

I love how small and innocent bong soon looks.

Strong woman and chief kim are my angels at the moment, and I can't wait for house husband to start again.
Do u know when house husband will air again.
I'm missing that show so much. How I wish I can speak hangul, I will beg kbs to bring eli back for me.

I miss him and his cute family.

Strong woman, chief kim and introverted boss are on my list now but I love introverted boss more than d rest.
Hwan ki is killing me.that guy can stare right deep into ur soul.
I want to hug him and tell him it's ok.everything will be fine.
One major thing I lv about k drama is their use of facial expressions to communicate .no other country can do it as these guys. Not talk talk talk like mkt women. I got tired listening.u r talking while ur face is saying diff thing from what is coming out from ur mouth.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 25, 2017
lordprogress:

new drama yes I was kinda bored cause I just finished signal and the end was so messed up I heard about the drama late last year and am going to watch it for sure today am going to start love in the moonlight
kiss

R u a she or he.
So we can recommend some good drama for u.

Let me guess.
A he but still in school.
Didn't watch signal though it was loved very well by international community.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:21pm On Feb 26, 2017
I literally clapped as ji sung passed the 7 doors, clapping was not the problem, the fact that I was clapping at 3am was another issue, my sister had to wake up n stare at me like I was a psycho lol, I just want to say long live tae soo. That Kim min suk knows how to bring tears from my eyes,I remember watching him shave his hair in doctors n crying like a fish out of water,now the little scene of him crying over his sisters corpse got me tearing up.

I really don't know why chief Kim is disturbing himself trying to revive tq,he should just leave the matter in the hands of Jung hye sung n gwang sook, those girls are enough to finish the bad guys in that company, n gosh the more humble the ceo's son becomes the more adorable I find him,I think I'm falling in love n he's also do bong soon's nerdy brother, I've fallen already. By the way I really love junho, he's one of my bias in 2pm n I think he has massive sex appeal but I really hate the way he eats,n he eats in almost every episode, he has a way of making whatever he's eating seem unattractive to me, even something as basic as a burger smh

I just want to say I hope this is the last time I see ji soo as a supporting actor, dude deserves a lead role, when I saw do bong soon's mom was a weightlifter, the first thing I thought was shi!t Kim bok joo n joon hyung had a baby, I guess I'm not over those two yet anyway I'm proud of phs, pby and my ji soo

* currently watching*: defendant, chief Kim, strong woman do bong soon, trot lovers
Song of d day: nightmare- junhyung and heo gayoon

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 26, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

Read that one of d 2pm members fell on stage and was rushed to d hospital. Some said d place he fell from was as high as 3cm and his condition very critical. And his head.Performance was halted immediately.
Mistake from one of the stage props.
Oh dear. I know d feeling.
Bed rest after multiple scan and xray.
And d headache, uuch.

I sincerely wish him rapid recovery.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:00pm On Feb 26, 2017
gmorn:

Read that one of d 2pm members fell on stage and was rushed to d hospital. Some said d place he fell from was as high as 3cm and his condition very critical. And his head.Performance was halted immediately.
Mistake from one of the stage props.
Oh dear. I know d feeling.
Bed rest after multiple scan and xray.
And d headache, uuch.

I sincerely wish him rapid recovery.

I just saw it, it's jun k their main vocalist, he's a terrific singer, omG I hope he s not too badly injured
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Hacci: 8:59pm On Feb 26, 2017
admin shld pls add this number 08122592976
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 26, 2017
Tomorrow with u is under performing very well.
I never liked d story line so didn't peep.

Some story lines r quite catchy, u will wanna know how they unfold.
Happy tailor house has finally ended.
Only d main couple made sense to me.the rest I don't fancy.
That idol babe don't know how to act. Very conscious of herself and she has bn acting since though she stopped at a point.
Also her boyfriend cum husband.
Ex wife act better than all of them.

Hope kbs will give us good weekend drama again.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 12:11am On Feb 27, 2017
gmorn:
Tomorrow with u is under performing very well.
I never liked d story line so didn't peep.

Some story lines r quite catchy, u will wanna know how they unfold.
Happy tailor house has finally ended.
Only d main couple made sense to me.the rest I don't fancy.
That idol babe don't know how to act. Very conscious of herself and she has bn acting since though she stopped at a point.
Also her boyfriend cum husband.
Ex wife act better than all of them.

Hope kbs will give us good weekend drama again.
Babe, you have no idea how happy I am that the drama has come to an end. I can go back to weekend dramas again.
The next drama seems very promising, thank God! From cast to storyline, typical KBS weekend style.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:21am On Feb 27, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
By the way I really love junho, he's one of my bias in 2pm n I think he has massive sex appeal but I really hate the way he eats,n he eats in almost every episode, he has a way of making whatever he's eating seem unattractive to me, even something as basic as a burger smh

Really we don't agree on this at all, I love the way he eats and they have made it that when you see him eat he has an agenda. I can watch him eat all day, for now my favorite was when he gave that sandwich to that account manager and told him to leave it on his way out.

I am honestly trying to dislike his character but I can't. He almost can do no wrong
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:57am On Feb 27, 2017
Happy birthday to ji sung ssi currently slaying his role in defendant

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:58am On Feb 27, 2017
sarang60:

Really we don't agree on this at all, I love the way he eats and they have made it that when you see him eat he has an agenda. I can watch him eat all day, for now my favorite was when he gave that sandwich to that account manager and told him to leave it on his way out.

I am honestly trying to dislike his character but I can't. He almost can do no wrong

Lol I laughed at that scene

(1) (2) (3) ... (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) ... (2176) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.