Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,181 members, 7,953,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:48 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (528) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2054641 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) ... (2207) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 2:06pm On May 23, 2017
bosslady1991:

Is somebody throwing shade at park shin hye by chance? *side eye*
Yes we are
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 2:14pm On May 23, 2017
What's wrong with Mi eun na?abi she's planning something ni, if not ehn I'll personally break her neck, she's just making everything complicated,btw that kiss scene of seol woo was lovely.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 23, 2017
bosslady1991:

Is somebody throwing shade at park shin hye by chance? *side eye*
I hv to open that link to look for her name.
Netizen is fair to her.
I will nominate her as first.

That babe sure know how to make one hate kissing
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 23, 2017
I'm extremely happy for this guy.
His drama 'the man living in our house' was a flop and I think that was his first lead.
Look at him shinning in lookout.
D first episode was very impressive and with strong ratings too. Higher with good margin than kbs'fight my way.
I think it's bc of that shinee guy. Or the drama is good and promising.
All d same I'm happy for him.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 4:05pm On May 23, 2017
SlimAdenike:

Yes we are

(-____-)

Watch your back at night. And be very afraid
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 4:07pm On May 23, 2017
gmorn:

I hv to open that link to look for her name.
Netizen is fair to her.
I will nominate her as first.

That babe sure know how to make one hate kissing

Ahhhhh!!
(-___-)
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 4:09pm On May 23, 2017
sarang60:

Funny Why are you not a fan, I feel like you are being sarcastic because you have said it like twice already

I am serious sha. Lool. I don't know any of their songs, I recently got to know them because of their Fandom fights on social media. But in general, not so much of a fan of boy/girl group. I prefer when they are solo artist

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 4:26pm On May 23, 2017
bosslady1991:

(-____-)
Watch your back at night. And be very afraid
*scoff*

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by nellyalph: 6:27pm On May 23, 2017
bosslady1991:

THERE WAS A KISS? I skipped half of the last episode. I knew everything was just going to be there, so i saw few minutes in the beginning, middle and end. All I know is that she put handcuff on the guy and I went back to do something else. But there was a kiss??

Yes! The kiss came before the handcuff!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sirxbit(m): 1:02am On May 24, 2017
gmorn:
Very ugly man.
Villian who r handsome and charismatic won't be very hard to resist.
I wonder what he looks like in real life

Wats d name of dis movie would love to watch it
Reply asap pls anyone who knows d title
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:02am On May 24, 2017
sirxbit:
Wats d name of dis movie would love to watch it Reply asap pls anyone who knows d title
ruler: something something something
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:34am On May 24, 2017
man to man is like my chill pill, I'm always excited to watch it but I don't get anxious waiting for new episodes unlike whisper, by the way song joong ki's cameo was a big old pile of boring, at least I laughed at nam goong min's episode

tunnel has ended (withdrawals), I was so sad sun jae's mom is still gonna be dead but it was cute seeing the younger versions, I'm glad they tried to explain the younger park kwang ho's existence

the only good thing about the elections was that whisper got extended, I'm fine with it ending at episode 16 but I appreciate the last episode, it kinda provided closure I guess, all the actors did well, for a judge Lee dong jun is kinda dull if not for young ju he for Don die since, kudos to Lee bo young for being one of the few actresses who can cry without trying to look pretty, park se young also did really well, her facial expressions are gold and that her secretary or assistant or whatever is so sexy, she has great shape for a Korean, by the way sef, how can he kiss her like that when he's about to go to prison, what kind of torture is that, I was seriously hoping conjugal visit exists in Korea, who comes out of prison looking that hot sef, I wish there was a place I could get subway sandwich to celebrate the end of the drama

lookout started well I guess, can these people stop breaking 1 episode into 2 its annoying
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:57am On May 24, 2017
I really can't believe sister is disbanding, I didn't see it coming, is it because their last album didn't do so well, or because hyolyn signed with an American label, hmm I'm just feeling bad for my bora, she's not a good rapper so music is a no, maybe she'll go into acting or variety shows, her personality is kinda like song ji hyo's
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:57am On May 24, 2017
I really can't believe sistar is disbanding, I didn't see it coming, is it because their last album didn't do so well, or because hyolyn signed with an American label, hmm I'm just feeling bad for my bora, she's not a good rapper so music is a no, maybe she'll go into acting or variety shows, her personality is kinda like song ji hyo's
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 10:03am On May 24, 2017
sirxbit:
Wats d name of dis movie would love to watch it Reply asap pls anyone who knows d title
Ruler:master of the mask.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 10:06am On May 24, 2017
I love,absolutely love Fight my way,so light and funny,after seeing so many serial killer dramas,this is my cool off drama,and need i say Park Seo Joon is looking gorgeous.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 10:14am On May 24, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
man to man is like my chill pill, I'm always excited to watch it but I don't get anxious waiting for new episodes unlike whisper, by the way song joong ki's cameo was a big old pile of boring, at least I laughed at nam goong min's episode

tunnel has ended (withdrawals), I was so sad sun jae's mom is still gonna be dead but it was cute seeing the younger versions, I'm glad they tried to explain the younger park kwang ho's existence

the only good thing about the elections was that whisper got extended, I'm fine with it ending at episode 16 but I appreciate the last episode, it kinda provided closure I guess, all the actors did well, for a judge Lee dong jun is kinda dull if not for young ju he for Don die since, kudos to Lee bo young for being one of the few actresses who can cry without trying to look pretty, park se young also did really well, her facial expressions are gold and that her secretary or assistant or whatever is so sexy, she has great shape for a Korean, by the way sef, how can he kiss her like that when he's about to go to prison, what kind of torture is that, I was seriously hoping conjugal visit exists in Korea, who comes out of prison looking that hot sef, I wish there was a place I could get subway sandwich to celebrate the end of the drama

lookout started well I guess, can these people stop breaking 1 episode into 2 its annoying
Man to Man-i was expecting a better cameo stuff from joong ki

Tunnel-to think that the reason why so beautiful,young women with promising are dead is because of a stupid mother,and an even psychopathic child makes me shudder!sun jae and jae yi's relationship is cute,would've loved to see more of that,peace.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by franugo(m): 11:22am On May 24, 2017
please I need a site to download Korean series....tried kissasian n Dramafever already
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 24, 2017
Dqueenzy:
I love,absolutely love Fight my way,so light and funny,after seeing so many serial killer dramas,this is my cool off drama,and need i say Park Seo Joon is looking gorgeous.

I am feeling d drama too.
I actually prefer light to intense drama.
As d drama gathered momentum,I was already cracking my ribs.

But there is awkwardness btw d leads.
They actually acknowledged it in an interview but said they got close and close as d drama shooting progresses.

Want them to carve out a niChe for themselves. They deserve it
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 24, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

ruler: something something something
U r really funny cheesy
How can d person decode u.
I'm sure u must hv typed this in d middle of sleep cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:24pm On May 24, 2017
Get well soon Oppa, sending prayers your way. SAD.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 24, 2017
sarang60:
It's sad.
Might be genetic or viral but can trigger if u r a smoker.
I want to believe he is not.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:47pm On May 24, 2017
franugo:
please I need a site to download Korean series....tried kissasian n Dramafever already

mp3soju.net
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:49pm On May 24, 2017
gmorn:

U r really funny cheesy
How can d person decode u.
I'm sure u must hv typed this in d middle of sleep cheesy

believe me I wasn't sleeping, I just couldn't remember what came after ruler, but I'm pretty sure if the person googled ruler Korean drama, they would get results lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:50pm On May 24, 2017
sarang60:

eottoke oppa
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:51pm On May 24, 2017
sarang60:

eottoke oppa, I hope shin minah will be strong for him

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:49pm On May 24, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

eottoke oppa, I hope shin minah will be strong for him

She said she is trying her best to be there for him, like I am just thinking of all that he will have to go through, thank God it was detected early.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by nellyalph: 5:12pm On May 24, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

Epi 17 was generous to the viewers. Like you said, it gave closure to a lot of things. All the actors did very well. Lee dong Ju's ex wife facial expression is golden. I forgot about Lee dong Jr's father, didn't know his karma will be coming.

It was really a nice drama for me. I enjoyed every bit of it.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 5:41pm On May 24, 2017
gmorn:

I am feeling d drama too.
I actually prefer light to intense drama.
As d drama gathered momentum,I was already cracking my ribs.

But there is awkwardness btw d leads.
They actually acknowledged it in an interview but said they got close and close as d drama shooting progresses.

Want them to carve out a niChe for themselves. They deserve it
Yeah,i noticed a bit of stiffness,but that should solve itself,as shooting progresses as you mentioned.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 5:56pm On May 24, 2017
Praying for oppa's quick recovery,it is well IJN.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 6:28pm On May 24, 2017
She look so cute

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) ... (2207) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.