Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (530) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1977858 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:50pm On May 25, 2017
gmorn:
cheesy U can run eeh.
ah I can not come and be having sleepless nights for 100 days cos of drama
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 9:15pm On May 25, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
kyung soo jin has a drama with yunho, I'm not crazy about his acting but I'll watch for her, if its not a million episodes.

Did kyung so jin lose weight? Didn't know she was the second female lead in weight lifting fairy... She was chubby and cute in plus nine boys
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 9:16pm On May 25, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
kyung soo jin has a drama with yunho, I'm not crazy about his acting but I'll watch for her, if its not a million episodes.

Did kyung so jin lose weight? Didn't know she was the second female lead in weight lifting fairy... She was chubby and cute in plus nine boys #ma se young
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:59pm On May 25, 2017
SlimAdenike:

Did kyung so jin lose weight? Didn't know she was the second female lead in weight lifting fairy... She was chubby and cute in plus nine boys #ma se young

she did lose weight cos she was playing an athlete but she also added a bit for plus nine
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:08pm On May 25, 2017
bosslady1991:
Before I was forming picky that I won't watch that, I won't watch this, I am not a fan of this actor blah blah blah..The two terrible nights at the hospital humbled me. I watched everything I got my hands on with the IV drip and shots going into me. Fight for my way is my new fix. I am really into it now. I didn't even know whisper got to ep17.

All in all, thank God for health. Good to be back

Thank God oo. Take care of you ok

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 6:59am On May 26, 2017
Unbeliefable He buried him, dae mok fucking buried the crown prince shocked shocked he's a sick man eleriburuku...
And the pyunsoohwe group had to wait for the fake prince to turn an adult so that they'll collect the power from the queen sad poor her i'm very sure she knows the person behind the mask is not the real cp.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 8:12am On May 26, 2017
lordprogress:
who the hell is the male lead in ruler master mask hell I haven't seen him before
currently watching: my father is strange good the if and bad the if(freaking interesting you guys should give it a try)queen of mystery ,lair and his lover(sucks),tunnel,ruler master mask (just starting).
love the tunnel it deals with a darker aspect of crime than queen of mystery. I ain't watching tunnel last 2 episode cause arresting the psychopathic killer will take the fun from it I learnt my lesson in voice
That's Yoo Seung ho,ever watch remember son's war?vikkytan you're needed here.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 8:44am On May 26, 2017
Dqueenzy:
That's Yoo Seung ho,ever watch remember son's war?vikkytan you're needed here.
grin grin .
@lord progress as already stated that's yoo seung ho, one of the best and one of the most popular Korean actor, who has a good reputation for acting, he's no copycat and he has his own guides to acting, he's not after popularity his fans calls him a caveman.
tho his popularity may be limited internationally...
If you're a weak hearted person don't watch remember son's war.
You can watch i miss you, warrior baek dong soo featuring wookie or master of study.
If you want movies go for the joseon magician or seondal kim..

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:34am On May 26, 2017
vikkytan49:

grin grin .
@lord progress as already stated that's yoo seung ho, one of the best and one of the most popular Korean actor, who has a good reputation for acting, he's no copycat and he has his own guides to acting, he's not after popularity his fans calls him a caveman.
tho his popularity may be limited internationally...
If you're a weak hearted person don't watch remember son's war.
You can watch i miss you, warrior baek dong soo featuring wookie or master of study.
If you want movies go for the joseon magician or seondal kim..

hmm yoo seung ho encyclopedia, well done

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:40am On May 26, 2017
This twice sef undecided

Wonder why d popularity.
But I lv cheer up baby.
D song make sense.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:44am On May 26, 2017
Birthdays:
1. Kim tae hoon ssi, he looks so good without glasses, I don't know why he insists on wearing them all the time, maybe he actually has eye issues, why do I get a feeling his character in lookout might become bad, I really hope not cos he's so good at being bad, I actually start hating him.
2. My 2nd bias in 5urprise, gong myung (whom I will forever call ky-re), I can't wait to see him in bride of the water god, I hope he n Krystal's character gets paired

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by angelanto8(f): 9:44am On May 26, 2017
vikkytan49:
Unbeliefable He buried him, dae mok fucking buried the crown prince shocked shocked he's a sick man eleriburuku...
And the pyunsoohwe group had to wait for the fake prince to turn an adult so that they'll collect the power from the queen sad poor her i'm very sure she knows the person behind the mask is not the real cp.
am really loving ruler

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:05am On May 26, 2017
Lee kwang soo n jang hyuk to cameo on the best hit, 2 more reasons to watch it, I dey wait

*currently watching*: man to man, lookout
song of d day: sok sok sok- uee
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by wilson61(m): 12:38pm On May 26, 2017
Hello guys... having a couple few free weeks ahead... someone should kindly help me with Korean sites where I can download interesting kdramas and possibly give me some recommendations for hit dramas.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:17pm On May 26, 2017
wilson61:
Hello guys... having a couple few free weeks ahead... someone should kindly help me with Korean sites where I can download interesting kdramas and possibly give me some recommendations for hit dramas.

Sojuoppa.net, I'm sorry I can't give you recommendations cos I don't know what type or genre of dramas you like
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by introvertme: 3:22pm On May 26, 2017
Goblin anyone?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 26, 2017
Mystery queen has an open ending. Will there be part 2.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by wilson61(m): 6:54pm On May 26, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

Sojuoppa.net, I'm sorry I can't give you recommendations cos I don't know what type or genre of dramas you like
Thanks a lot... any recommendation would do, modern plots more preferred
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 7:41pm On May 26, 2017
wilson61:

Thanks a lot... any recommendation would do, modern plots more preferred

Goblin

Love in the moonlight

Let's fight ghost

K2

Strong woman bong soon

Tomorrow with you

Ruler:master of the mask

Doctors

My secret romance
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 7:43pm On May 26, 2017
introvertme:
Goblin anyone?

Kim sun here
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by trendphemmy(m): 11:11pm On May 26, 2017
am a fan of action packed Korean movies like jumong, don Yi. pls can someone recommend a similar movie for me
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 12:00am On May 27, 2017
vikkytan49:
lol I know I shouldn't say this but the role of the second female lead in ruler master mask is really interesting hmm even more than my Kim so hyun.
and that king was plain stupid is was so stupid that even me watching it could easily see through it, lol and that dae mok old man really screwed the king badly.
currently watching Chicago typewriter episode 9
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by wilson61(m): 8:11am On May 27, 2017
SlimAdenike:

Goblin
Love in the moonlight
Let's fight ghost
K2
Strong woman bong soon
Tomorrow with you
Ruler:master of the mask
Doctors
My secret romance

Thanks dear, I love the plot of K2 so I'll be starting with that
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:16am On May 27, 2017
Watched d latest episode of happy together.
Olboi, it lived up to its name.
That daddy in W is something else cheesy
He is a real psycho in life.
No wonder he is always playing scary character and a very handsome man.
Very unlucky in relationships
The hosts wore female school uniforms cheesy
I lv variety shows kiss
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 9:37am On May 27, 2017
trendphemmy:
am a fan of action packed Korean movies like jumong, don Yi. pls can someone recommend a similar movie for me

Guess you're a saeguk fan,watch moon that embraces the sun,flower in the prison,love in the moonlight,moon lovers.ruler:master of the mask and empress ki

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flexycris2baba(m): 9:44am On May 27, 2017
Please is master of the mask worth watching? sad
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Macelliot(m): 12:36pm On May 27, 2017
Flexycris2baba:
Please is master of the mask worth watching? sad
Give it a try.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Macelliot(m): 12:41pm On May 27, 2017
trendphemmy:
Action sagueks?
Iljimae
return of Iljimae
warrior baek dong soo
six flying dragons
rebel: thief who stole the people
Hong gil dong
Ruler: Master mask(still airing)

Also recommended,
Scarlet heart
Empress ki
Hwarang
Princees man
Moon embrace the sun
Queen seon deok
faith

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Macelliot(m): 1:11pm On May 27, 2017
lordprogress:

lol I know I shouldn't say this but the role of the second female lead in ruler master mask is really interesting hmm even more than my Kim so hyun.
and that king was plain stupid is was so stupid that even me watching it could easily see through it, lol and that dae mok old man really screwed the king badly.
currently watching Chicago typewriter episode 9
Lol. I prefer the chemistry between the second lead female and the CP. Kim so hyun chemistry with the CP is so dry.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by angelanto8(f): 2:15pm On May 27, 2017
Macelliot:

Lol. I prefer the chemistry between the second lead female and the CP. Kim so hyun chemistry with the CP is so dry.
hmmm i honestly thinks she and cp need more screen time together.i think they have chemistry
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:26pm On May 27, 2017
So rude. wink cheesy

These concerts look explosive, on my bucket list for sure, don't care if I have to take my future daughter. grin grin

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 3:03pm On May 27, 2017
Macelliot:

I would have second lead syndrome if yoon so hee can actually act but since that's not the case amma vent my frustration on the writer sidelining a top teen actress that is know for her acting power and chemistry with co stars.... The male and female lead need to have a lot of screentime together to build chemistry which is not the case between yoo seung ho and kim so hyun which I find so annoying.... Kim so hyun doesn't need to proof herself to us again since we know she is a very talented actress and a chemistry queen so the writer of ruler is looking for wahala like cheese in the trap writer.... What is knetz doing sef

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) ... (2176) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.