Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,631 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (623) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1985750 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) ... (2180) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:22am On Nov 29, 2017
I just want to appreciate these hard-working cuties....they are everywhere on my screen both in movies and dramas and they are doing great.

Just look at Dong Ha, killing it in nothing to lose....his eyes say it all.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:08am On Nov 29, 2017
sarang60:
First of all, thank Goodness no one died.

I really hope she wasn't drunk tho, n I hope she's alright, the other people involved in the accident too

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 4:23am On Nov 29, 2017
sarang60:

Well the person is already married with 2 children and and his wife just wanted to show him off so please don't be interested except you just want to admire from a distance.

That is the fairest of them all, the tallest EXO member, the lead rapper, the one with the cutest smile, he does look good in everything, even in the full set iron man costume HE wore for Halloween........HE IS PARK CHANYEOL.

YOU ARE ONLY ALLOW TO ADMIRE...hahahahahahahha (on a serious note....)

Don't tell me you are the wife with two kids? Good thing isnor for one person you know..

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:49am On Nov 29, 2017
Century boy and girl has come to an end. I can't stop laughing while watching it. Especially when that cute lawyer kept repeating the same thing

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:48am On Nov 29, 2017
toykathy:

Don't tell me you are the wife with two kids? Good thing isnor for one person you know..

This is a first come first serve situation chingu and I did not say you should not admire ooo...but don't forget he is a married man hahhahahahahaha. There is enough of chanyeol to go around trust me.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:39pm On Nov 29, 2017
Who saw the way Se Hee kissed the air after the call with his wife.....hahahahhaha.....that was so funny. I am glad that the drama didn't change who he was completely, he is still a robot to an extent but a very cute one now.

I know I shouldn't have laughed at one of the first court scenes in Nothing to lose but our crazy judge was funny, I wanted to strangle that criminal to be honest.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by OrlLaz(f): 12:59pm On Nov 29, 2017
dani1luv:

Local? There are local korean series?

I love the local ones, the politics and Intellect is mad...check out:1)The Moon the embraces the sun, 2)shine or go crazy 3)Iljimae 4)return of Iljimae among many others

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Macelliot(m): 2:30pm On Nov 29, 2017
sarang60:
He can be hot and cute, he can sing with his beautiful deep tone, he can rap, he can act, he can play the guitar, he can play the piano, he can composes beats, he can writes songs, he has a smile that can't be priced as his dimples shine, his eyes are so bright when he smiles....

When I see them on stage I honestly wish I could give them all a hug and tell them to take care of themselves.....they work so hard.

Will you be able to date a Nigerian self?

Abeg, stop the fantasies biko.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Macelliot(m): 2:57pm On Nov 29, 2017
OrlLaz:

I love the local ones, the politics and Intellect is mad...check out:1)The Moon the embraces the sun, 2)shine or go crazy 3)Iljimae 4)return of Iljimae among many others
You have the same taste as mine.

I find modern Korean drama difficult to watch.

I find any other drama apart from Lee min ho, Ji chang wook, park hyung sik difficult to watch.
I watch almost all historical k dramas, and numerous Chinese historical dramas. I have never watch a modern Chinese drama. I rather watch modern Korean than modern Chinese.

I am losing my taste in modern K drama rapidly. I don't know why.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:48pm On Nov 29, 2017
Macelliot:

Will you be able to date a Nigerian self?

Abeg, stop the fantasies biko.

Hahhahahahahaha.....he has to be a Korean hallyu star ooo or no show. In fact what am I talking about I just shared pictures of my first husband, I am married to about 5 at the moment...hahhahahahahaha more are on the way and who told you it is fantasy...you have no idea...lol.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordraiden(m): 5:18pm On Nov 29, 2017
Atk01:
Healer
tnx, I will check it out

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:05pm On Nov 30, 2017
was watching e news with my mom, BTS came on the screen, I screamed so hard my mom threw me out n locked the door

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 8:35pm On Nov 30, 2017
Where have I been so Suzy broke up with Lee min ho I don't know how the hell I mixed that gist fill me the info what was the cause because it seems like they had broken up like a year ago.
Any latest drama I can't continue black and mad dog can't get pass episode 8 why does Korean drama start well and later seems like torture to watch.
I just luv starting a drama and lose interest midway or the last 2 episode

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 8:37pm On Nov 30, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
was watching e news with my mom, BTS came on the screen, I screamed so hard my mom threw me out n locked the door
Lol Korean freak cool

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:49pm On Nov 30, 2017
lordprogress:
Where have I been so Suzy broke up with Lee min ho I don't know how the hell I mixed that gist fill me the info what was the cause because it seems like they had broken up like a year ago.
Any latest drama I can't continue black and mad dog can't get pass episode 8 why does Korean drama start well and later seems like torture to watch.
I just luv starting a drama and lose interest midway or the last 2 episode

I don't know about cause o, all I know is they broke up. period.

try watching witch's court or avengers social club
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 4:02am On Dec 01, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

I don't know about cause o, all I know is they broke up. period.

try watching witch's court or avengers social club
I have watched witch court to episode 12 was the ending great
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:33am On Dec 01, 2017
lordprogress:
I have watched witch court to episode 12 was the ending great
I haven't watched the last 2 episodes yet, but I have faith lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:34pm On Dec 01, 2017
KHC is so funny and crazy sometimes he made me smile with these funny filters, just thought I should share....happy new month everyone and don't forget to smile.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:41pm On Dec 01, 2017
Uljima channie, you all deserve it. Album of the year, 5 years in a row....congratulations boys and also congratulations to EXOls that contributed in making it happen.

And congratulations to everyone else who won

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hollerhedey(f): 12:48am On Dec 02, 2017
[quote author=hollerhedey post=60832521][/quote]. anybody to suggest the film to watch
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:10pm On Dec 02, 2017
This is going to be LIT.......... get it....get it...hahahaha. what is wrong with me...hahahaha.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by jade912: 3:19pm On Dec 02, 2017
Macelliot:

You have the same taste as mine.

I find modern Korean drama difficult to watch.

I find any other drama apart from Lee min ho, Ji chang wook, park hyung sik difficult to watch.
I watch almost all historical k dramas, and numerous Chinese historical dramas. I have never watch a modern Chinese drama. I rather watch modern Korean than modern Chinese.

I am losing my taste in modern K drama rapidly. I don't know why.

find in sharemovies.net
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:59am On Dec 04, 2017
so 20th century Boy n girl has ended, simple but sweet drama, I'm really glad gjw didn't go to meet any Bella(Mtcheww), that is serious relationship goals, oh n I totally Awwwwwwwd at real life relationship goal, Kim so yeon appearing for her husband Aww, the script wasn't great but somehow the actors made it worthwhile

witch's court, why did you end, I totally enjoyed it, the end kinda reminded me of defendant, lol even devilish Ahn tae kyo didn't want to be seen with his uncle, the aids idea was genius, I laughed so hard at those two ahjussis, cried so hard when the mom regained her memory, n my favorite part the revenge kiss n fall asleep, lol "is that it? is that it?" I was asking myself the same question, even though they didn't focus on the romance, it was totally fine, Jung ryeo won deserves a freaking award for this role, she was totally amazeballs

I'm confused, is solbin dead in meloholic, why andwae

two cops is OK, I'm still on the fence about hyeri's acting, maybe it's because I expect a lot from her, I think I should rewatch it n decide if I like her acting here cos all my attention was on jjs oppa, dude sure likes body swapping dramas, n he's so hot n great acting, n hoya is sexy n all but I'm more interested in the ghost character for now

the beginning of doubtful victory was so annoying to me, I was wondering why my babies were stuck with this kind of writing but omo I love the twist, I really think I might enjoy this more than two cops, great acting all around even the younger kids, there's too many flashbacks tho but I guess it's necessary

finally revolutionary love is over, at first I thought the writer was gonna impress me but no, the drama is a waste of good actors, no real growth on byun hyuk's angle, predictable ending, blah blah blah, for God's sake I just watched something as awesome as the package now when I see a waste of good cast, I just want to scream

p. s: I'm getting tired of the whole cop, lawyer, reporter arc we need something new writers, if you're not a cop you're dating a lawyer or your neighbor is a reporter, I swear it have do me

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 7:34am On Dec 05, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
so 20th century Boy n girl has ended, simple but sweet drama, I'm really glad gjw didn't go to meet any Bella(Mtcheww), that is serious relationship goals, oh n I totally Awwwwwwwd at real life relationship goal, Kim so yeon appearing for her husband Aww, the script wasn't great but somehow the actors made it worthwhile

witch's court, why did you end, I totally enjoyed it, the end kinda reminded me of defendant, lol even devilish Ahn tae kyo didn't want to be seen with his uncle, the aids idea was genius, I laughed so hard at those two ahjussis, cried so hard when the mom regained her memory, n my favorite part the revenge kiss n fall asleep, lol "is that it? is that it?" I was asking myself the same question, even though they didn't focus on the romance, it was totally fine, Jung ryeo won deserves a freaking award for this role, she was totally amazeballs

I'm confused, is solbin dead in meloholic, why andwae

two cops is OK, I'm still on the fence about hyeri's acting, maybe it's because I expect a lot from her, I think I should rewatch it n decide if I like her acting here cos all my attention was on jjs oppa, dude sure likes body swapping dramas, n he's so hot n great acting, n hoya is sexy n all but I'm more interested in the ghost character for now

the beginning of doubtful victory was so annoying to me, I was wondering why my babies were stuck with this kind of writing but omo I love the twist, I really think I might enjoy this more than two cops, great acting all around even the younger kids, there's too many flashbacks tho but I guess it's necessary

finally revolutionary love is over, at first I thought the writer was gonna impress me but no, the drama is a waste of good actors, no real growth on byun hyuk's angle, predictable ending, blah blah blah, for God's sake I just watched something as awesome as the package now when I see a waste of good cast, I just want to scream

p. s: I'm getting tired of the whole cop, lawyer, reporter arc we need something new writers, if you're not a cop you're dating a lawyer or your neighbor is a reporter, I swear it have do me
Lol cop reporter and lawyer not only you the type of drama I am really hoping for is something about revenge I mean serious one with out the female lead ruining it.
I was just checking sojuoppa and I found so many drama but hmmm no one caught my attention except for I am a robot.
And as for that mechoalic I wasn't expecting that so his powers work only on girls I still can't believe that drama was from ocn I stopped in episode 2 when that kiss scene just ruin everything.
How is the two cops is it ok

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:08am On Dec 05, 2017
lordprogress:

Lol cop reporter and lawyer not only you the type of drama I am really hoping for is something about revenge I mean serious one with out the female lead ruining it.
I was just checking sojuoppa and I found so many drama but hmmm no one caught my attention except for I am a robot.
And as for that mechoalic I wasn't expecting that so his powers work only on girls I still can't believe that drama was from ocn I stopped in episode 2 when that kiss scene just ruin everything.
How is the two cops is it ok

lol ocn is delving into romcom, they started with one with sung hoon n song ji eun, I can't really remember the name, did you watch witch's court, it was really good o n the female lead didn't ruin it for me, two cops is OK n funny but right now I'm in love with oh the mysterious, the first two episodes really impressed me, of course I don't know if it will continue to be good, but it's from the writer of school 2013 n I enjoyed that drama so I have high hopes
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:20am On Dec 05, 2017
Birthdays:
1. my 3rd bias in girls generation n one of the few members I actually like kwon yuri
2. Kyung soo jin unni currently killing it as two characters in meloholic

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:43am On Dec 05, 2017
go kyung pyo n Jeon so min, OK I'm so ready for January n this drama

*currently watching*: meloholic, two cops, doubtful victory (the other name is oh the mysterious n I think I prefer it, it sounds more bada** n like a comic book title)
song of the day : director-lay
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by AKWAPROPHET: 2:16pm On Dec 05, 2017
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:12pm On Dec 05, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

I really liked the beginning and the lead younger kids are from WYWS.

Two cops is great too, very funny even when it doesn't intend to be.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:45pm On Dec 05, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
go kyung pyo n Jeon so min, OK I'm so ready for January n this drama

*currently watching*: meloholic, two cops, doubtful victory (the other name is oh the mysterious n I think I prefer it, it sounds more bada** n like a comic book title)
song of the day : director-lay

GKP oppa is really limbing the good actors oppas list fast, I like the fact that he is now doing so much after REPLY and different roles too.....so I am ready with you

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:04am On Dec 06, 2017
Kang have you seen this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BC19fhyTG_M

Waoooooaaaaoooooowww What are words, i can't make them.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:11am On Dec 06, 2017
sarang60:
Kang have you seen this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BC19fhyTG_M

Waoooooaaaaoooooowww What are words, i can't make them.

what the hell, I swear exo can step all over me n I wouldn't even mind, I'll be like thank you very much, please step more, own me, I totally didn't see this coming, it's not even complete but it's already stuck in my head, wait I need to start morning devotion, I just hope I don't start mumbling the melody while I'm at it

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) ... (2180) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.