Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (626) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1967309 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:17pm On Dec 10, 2017
thenny312:
Help needed guys
Please I need the site to download la luna sangre it's a Philippine series please guys

I don't watch them so I'm not sure but you can check Sojuoppa.ga
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:27pm On Dec 10, 2017
lordprogress:

Is it even possible to create a robot with all the organs like human cause i don't think so.so many question to ask
Was the aji3 robot have normal body like us or it is made of steel?
Why was he allergic at first but wasn't allergic the second time she touched him while playing robot?
Is it even possible to create an exact copy of a person with out cloning but with robot technology cause I don't think so

@Bubblefairy has answered it almost the same way I would have lets just see how it will all turn out
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 10, 2017
smiley evening chingus. long time, how una dey?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by obontami: 12:50am On Dec 11, 2017
NameLezz:
Indeed. Thank you.

The ripper!!!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by thenny312(m): 1:16am On Dec 11, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

I don't watch them so I'm not sure but you can check Sojuoppa.ga
thanks that's where I get it from but they refuse to upload the last few 4 episodes....... That's why I'm looking for other sites

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 3:23am On Dec 11, 2017
thenny312:
Help needed guys
Please I need the site to download la luna sangre it's a Philippine series please guys

Try sojuoppa.net

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 3:25am On Dec 11, 2017
thenny312:
thanks that's where I get it from but they refuse to upload the last few 4 episodes....... That's why I'm looking for other sites

It's difficult to get it so be patience with sojuoppa
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 3:26am On Dec 11, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

doubtful victory and two cops are pretty good but they are just starting so I don't know if they are going to continue to be good, watch out for December 16 tho cos bad guys is starting and that one looks like its going to be super

Well thanks jare. I'll continue my ghost mode and look forward to bad guys grin

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:12am On Dec 11, 2017
Vickytan49:
smiley evening chingus. long time, how una dey?

wow how are you doing n how was Korea or wherever you disappeared to

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:34am On Dec 11, 2017
abeg does anyone know any other site to download from apart from dramas.se, Dramafire or Sojuoppa, I can't seem to find the most beautiful goodbye in the world, even Dramafire doesn't have it which is strange cos it's a new drama
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 10:36am On Dec 11, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
abeg does anyone know any other site to download from apart from dramas.se, Dramafire or Sojuoppa, I can't seem to find the most beautiful goodbye in the world, even Dramafire doesn't have it which is strange cos it's a new drama
Try dramacools.io or ondramanice.io they have all the dramas there
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:05pm On Dec 11, 2017
lordprogress:

Try dramacools.io or ondramanice.io they have all the dramas there

thanks I found it at dramacools but it has not yet been subbed, I'll check later to see if they sub it, thanks again
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 11, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

wow how are you doing n how was Korea or wherever you disappeared to

lol, why would i go to korea? if I ever want to go to Korea, it would be because of my noona cheesy cheesy.
been very busy dear.

is I'm not a robot good? cause I want to watch..

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by thenny312(m): 1:38pm On Dec 11, 2017
Mickey02:

It's difficult to get it so be patience with sojuoppa
aight thanks
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:06pm On Dec 11, 2017
Vickytan49:

lol, why would i go to korea? if I ever want to go to Korea, it would be because of my noona cheesy cheesy.
been very busy dear.

lol your noona is a married woman o, I'm not watching the drama but all the people watching it here say it's good
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:38pm On Dec 11, 2017
Vickytan49:

You are going to laugh and have alot of questions...it doesn't seem like the best yet but it just started anyway so hopefully it improves

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:46pm On Dec 11, 2017
Hahahaha I can imagine how annoying that witch screaming ring tone in jugglers is, so funny and the bed/button scene, that was another story entirely.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 11, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

lol your noona is a married woman o, I'm not watching the drama but all the people watching it here say it's good

Ikr, i saw the news and some pics, she was very beautiful in the wedding gown. i have no choice but to support them.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 11, 2017
sarang60:

You are going to laugh and have alot of questions...it doesn't seem like the best yet but it just started anyway so hopefully it improves

i will download the eps, I'm reading positive comments abt it. who am I kidding self? it's my dongsaeg we're talking about here, definitely going to watch..

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by angelanto8(f): 6:47pm On Dec 11, 2017
Vickytan49:

been very busy dear.

it is

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by angelanto8(f): 6:50pm On Dec 11, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
Joo sang wook n cha ye ryun are expecting a baby (Yay), seo in guk oppa is dating an equally amazing singer (farewell oppa *sobs*), Hyun bin n kang sora have broken up (this is just sad, I really liked them together, I had even picked baby names Mtcheww I guess I'll go back to low-key shipping her with minhyuk)

*currently watching*: two cops, doubtful victory
Song of the day : share the world - tvxq
omo seo in guk is taken lemme go and cry in a corner

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by angelanto8(f): 6:54pm On Dec 11, 2017
lordprogress:
I just watched I am not a robot and I must say ysh was quite slow witted to believe in the robot crap I think he was too bored by living alone that's why he was quite gullible to fall for such trick.
I am quite curious why did get the allergy sign when the female lead touch him the first but wasn't allergic the second time when she was pretending to be a robot?
his allergy is psychological i think.He must have made himself believe he was touching a robot and not a human
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:09pm On Dec 11, 2017
Vickytan49:

Ikr, i saw the news and some pics, she was very beautiful in the wedding gown. i have no choice but to support them.

lol I didn't know we could even have a choice

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:10pm On Dec 11, 2017
angelanto8:
omo seo in guk is taken lemme go and cry in a corner

my tears washed away my tear duct

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:09pm On Dec 11, 2017
OMG!! My Golden Life achieved past 40% ratings! shocked shocked shocked

First drama since 2014 to do that.

Who else is watching?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:20pm On Dec 11, 2017
Atk01:
OMG!! My Golden Life achieved past 40% ratings! shocked shocked shocked

First drama since 2014 to do that.

Who else is watching?

I started but dropped it, is it that good wow....I am applauding them. Are you watching?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:23pm On Dec 11, 2017
This hair style should be a trend hahahahhahaha..... it is even worse from the side, at least his face won't get wet when it rains...hahhahahha.

If you are thinking about starting jugglers, I will encourage it...very intersting first 2 eps.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:49pm On Dec 11, 2017
sarang60:
This hair style should be a trend hahahahhahaha..... it is even worse from the side, at least his face won't get wet when it rains...hahhahahha.

If you are thinking about starting jugglers, I will encourage it...very intersting first 2 eps.

LMAO. After your previous comment,I read the synopsis and downloaded the first two episodes. Lemme go and watch feem... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:08pm On Dec 11, 2017
sarang60:

I started but dropped it, is it that good wow....I am applauding them. Are you watching?
It's good! I wasn't that interested at first, but now I'm emotionally invested in the characters like they're my family members cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:29pm On Dec 11, 2017
RaphaellaDD:

LMAO. After your previous comment,I read the synopsis and downloaded the first two episodes. Lemme go and watch feem... cheesy

Hahahahhaha honestly it is ridiculously good, it just captivates you from the very first scene.... oh he was just fixing his glasses hahahhahahah....come to think of it, this will be very good for memes....

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:32pm On Dec 11, 2017
Atk01:

It's good! I wasn't that interested at first, but now I'm emotionally invested in the characters like they're my family members cheesy cheesy

Hahahhaha nice, I will get back to it when I finish some of the curent dramas i am watching because I am JUGGLING too much right now.....hahahah I just had to, already so into JUGGLERS, I really hope they don't ruin it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) ... (2175) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.