Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (644) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1971653 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:11pm On Jan 19, 2018
lordprogress:
Who is watching rain or shine or just between lovers hmmm so sad the grandma is dead yeah she was one of my favorite in the drama. Is it just me or Lee gang doo look so much like jun ho in chief Kim.
Finally the lead are finally having a good after all the sorrowful happening and heartbreaks am I the only one who is having this feeling that it won't last.
I usually don't like bi*chy ladies in drama but this yoo jin(the director sister the lady in love with the CEO)she seems different and i love her cast.
Some body should help check on the writers assistant he seems so sweet I have seen him just once before.
and

Omo Lee gang doo is Lee junho, n the writers assistant is a rookie actor but he has been in a lot of dramas between last year n now, I'm pretty sure you might have seen him more than once plus if you watch the variety show I can see your voice, he was a contestant, he's a good singer. I don't actually think the ceo's sister is bi!tchy, she's just realistic n spoilt as per rich girl, she's used to getting what she wants that's all

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:15pm On Jan 20, 2018
I present to you the savage Prince of China, desperately in need of subs...can't wait. All the boys are so beautiful they look like dolls....goodness me.

Song of the day: Eternity BY VIXX

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 7:09pm On Jan 20, 2018
kangminhyuksho:
and

Omo Lee gang doo is Lee junho, n the writers assistant is a rookie actor but he has been in a lot of dramas between last year n now, I'm pretty sure you might have seen him more than once plus if you watch the variety show I can see your voice, he was a contestant, he's a good singer. I don't actually think the ceo's sister is bi!tchy, she's just realistic n spoilt as per rich girl, she's used to getting what she wants that's all
I hope the rain or shine is not a 50 episode drama cause the first 12 episode was top notch which drama are you watching cause I just started "save me" tacyeon episode 1

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:19pm On Jan 20, 2018
lordprogress:

I hope the rain or shine is not a 50 episode drama cause the first 12 episode was top notch which drama are you watching cause I just started "save me" tacyeon episode 1

LOL it's 16 episodes, right now I'm watching rain or shine, oh the mysterious n my first love, I'm going to start mother n cross from next week
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:31pm On Jan 20, 2018
Make una no vex, I've been waiting for this movie since 2015 so bear with me na excitement dey catch me, poster is out n my husband is on it so... I just hope say the film go sweet sha

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:12pm On Jan 20, 2018
If you're not watching Return, what are you doing with your drama life?

Just kidding jare. But that drama is Jang!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by habhidhemhii: 1:23pm On Jan 21, 2018
Pls why are the episodes of while you were sleeping so short? Is it just the ones I'm downloading or that's how it is? Even two Cops is often around 29 mins.

Currently watching two Cops and while you were sleeping.

Sorry don't mind me, I'm a late comer. wink
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:20pm On Jan 21, 2018
habhidhemhii:
Pls why are the episodes of while you were sleeping so short? Is it just the ones I'm downloading or that's how it is? Even two Cops is often around 29 mins.

Currently watching two Cops and while you were sleeping.

Sorry don't mind me, I'm a late comer. wink

They divided one episode into two parts that's why, so technically episode 1 n 2 is actually one episode

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:48pm On Jan 21, 2018
I finally installed Vlive app, I better get more opportunities to stalk my faves......hahahahhahaha.

Happy sunday chingu ya.

Song of the day: bye babe BY 10CM X EXO CHEN

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:25pm On Jan 21, 2018
GKP oppa is the newest doctor in town starring in CROSS. I don't really enjoy dark plots and revenge dramas....

the thing is I start them, then stop and then watch the last episode hahahahahahhaha...no patience....but I will try and stick with this for him.

He was my favorite character in reply and he hasn't dissappointed. He looks really good in this drama and I can't wait to see him get pissed off.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:00pm On Jan 21, 2018
First Jonghyun, now Ha Ji Son's brother. What's with the recent depression-suicide cases in K ent? sad sad
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:48pm On Jan 21, 2018
Atk01:
First Jonghyun, now Ha Ji Son's brother. What's with the recent depression-suicide cases in K ent? sad sad

I wish it wasn't the case but I totally saw this coming, he had been posting weird stuff on ig since around Christmas, I think he even cut himself around that time, so sad, he died a few days from his dad's death anniversary, I pray ha ji won n her family gets the grace to stay strong, I don't even have tears again

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:04pm On Jan 21, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

I wish it wasn't the case but I totally saw this coming, he had been posting weird stuff on ig since around Christmas, I think he even cut himself around that time, so sad, he died a few days from his dad's death anniversary, I pray ha ji won n her family gets the grace to stay strong, I don't even have tears again

this is terrifying and i am scared to be honest because the question on my mind is who is next and my prayer is let nobody be next...if you get what i mean, it feels like an epidemic. i wish there was a way to save them, it is really heartbreaking and to think that this happens around the world on a daily basis is even more frightening. so sad

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by habhidhemhii: 1:11am On Jan 22, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

They divided one episode into two parts that's why, so technically episode 1 n 2 is actually one episode

sad sad sad
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:37am On Jan 22, 2018
I found a channel on YouTube that promises to provide fast subtitles for the Chinese version of produce 101....idol producer, I hope they keep to it.

While watching this I was just saying Lay Oppa please don't say balance one more time, find some other word...hahahhahah.

He is perfect for this role, he is strict when he needs to be and gives praise when earned.....jackson is just an adorable playful baby like Henry so it is good that they have Lay for balance hahhahahaha. (There I said it)

The staff's of the show stated that he said balance about 80 something times only in the first episode hahahhahah.

We all now know why he is the king of China and it is because he has balance hahhahahaha.

Now I need to find links and subtitles for SPRING HAS COME AND THE TWO WORLDS. So one down 2 to go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6VELlP-mGM

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:49am On Jan 22, 2018
I promise to be the first to get to class, in fact I will be the class prefect, captain, monitor or whatever it is called.

King Professor Dr. Zhang Yixing Lay Balance.... (jack of all trade, master of all).

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:23am On Jan 22, 2018
Birthday : my no 1 bias in ukiss jun, singer, rapper, actor, my maknae love, probably one of the few maknaes who's not completely evil lol, I'm not following the unit but I hope he's still there

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:06am On Jan 22, 2018
Alex chu is getting married soon, the last I heard about him romantically linked was when he dated some idol girl like that n I remember being very jealous that I stayed away from news concerning him lol (I'm kidding, OK maybe not) I didn't even know they broke up n he's now marrying a non celebrity, I'm happy for him though truly

*currently watching*: oh the mysterious, rain or shine, my first love
Song of the day : starlit night - cnblue (somebody please beg yonghwa to stop singing in English lol)

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:04am On Jan 22, 2018
kangminhyuksho:
Alex chu is getting married soon, the last I heard about him romantically linked was when he dated some idol girl like that n I remember being very jealous that I stayed away from news concerning him lol (I'm kidding, OK maybe not) I didn't even know they broke up n he's now marrying a non celebrity, I'm happy for him though truly

*currently watching*: oh the mysterious, rain or shine, my first love
Song of the day : starlit night - cnblue (somebody please beg yonghwa to stop singing in English lol)

I remember sometime ago you were looking for the most beautiful goodbye in the world. It's out now on ondramanice

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:17am On Jan 22, 2018
kangminhyuksho:
Birthday : my no 1 bias in ukiss jun, singer, rapper, actor, my maknae love, probably one of the few maknaes who's not completely evil lol, I'm not following the unit but I hope he's still there

I love him....he is so precious and he knows what he wants and how to get it.

I found him on the house keeping men show when they went to visit Eli.

Of course he is still there, he is always top 9. he is my bias wrecker...wrecking the list for EUI JIN, jung ha, kanto and co.

Happy birthday cry baby Jun.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:24am On Jan 22, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

No.... he is not that bad. Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 12:10pm On Jan 22, 2018
sarang60:

this is terrifying and i am scared to be honest because the question on my mind is who is next and my prayer is let nobody be next...if you get what i mean, it feels like an epidemic. i wish there was a way to save them, it is really heartbreaking and to think that this happens around the world on a daily basis is even more frightening. so sad

Suicide is very common in South Korea, they don't see it as something bad it's just their last resolve to problems. I meet a Korean through Facebook and she told she came from a family of six. The father committed suicide cuz his biz failed, the mom killed herself cuz she can't live without her husband, the first and last son committed suicide cuz of depression. She told me if she failed to pass her civil service exams she would leave this world too. I was like what the heck!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:49pm On Jan 22, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

I remember sometime ago you were looking for the most beautiful goodbye in the world. It's out now on ondramanice

Thanks I saw it a few days ago but I've postponed it till another time

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:52pm On Jan 22, 2018
sarang60:

I love him....he is so precious and he knows what he wants and how to get it.

I found him on the house keeping men show when they went to visit Eli.

Of course he is still there, he is always top 9. he is my bias wrecker...wrecking the list for EUI JIN, jung ha, kanto and co.

Happy birthday cry baby Jun.

Thank God he's still there, I don't know how you guys do it, I can never stand survival shows, I don't have the heart for it, I prefer stanning after the end of the program cos I will just be crying as they're evicting people
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:58pm On Jan 22, 2018
sarang60:

No.... he is not that bad. Hahahaha

Actually there are worse people sha lol but seriously engrish gives me hives, but it makes for good comedy sha, by the way I watched searching for the elephant yesterday n I was pleasantly surprised by how clear Lee sang woo's English was, did he study abroad or he just practiced really well
P.s: that is one crazy movie, I still don't know what exactly I watched all I can say is I finally have a number 1 Korean actor n his name is Jang hyuk, number 2 is Lee sun kyun, I love his k leg

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:03pm On Jan 22, 2018
toykathy:

Suicide is very common in South Korea, they don't see it as something bad it's just their last resolve to problems. I meet a Korean through Facebook and she told she came from a family of six. The father committed suicide cuz his biz failed, the mom killed herself cuz she can't live without her husband, the first and last son committed suicide cuz of depression. She told me if she failed to pass her civil service exams she would leave this world too. I was like what the heck!

Blood of Jesus christ tho, what kind of mindset is that one

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:25pm On Jan 22, 2018
toykathy:

What the heck is right, I don't even know how to feel about it anymore...it is a messed up mentality.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:08pm On Jan 22, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Actually there are worse people sha lol but seriously engrish gives me hives, but it makes for good comedy sha, by the way I watched searching for the elephant yesterday n I was pleasantly surprised by how clear Lee sang woo's English was, did he study abroad or he just practiced really well
P.s: that is one crazy movie, I still don't know what exactly I watched all I can say is I finally have a number 1 Korean actor n his name is Jang hyuk, number 2 is Lee sun kyun, I love his k leg

konglish is the worse hahaha. i haven't seen searching for the elephant yet and i haven't heard LSW speak english but i know that his online presence seems to be that of a very gentle and quite person, he doesn't talk much at all.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:23pm On Jan 22, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Thank God he's still there, I don't know how you guys do it, I can never stand survival shows, I don't have the heart for it, I prefer stanning after the end of the program cos I will just be crying as they're evicting people

hahahah it can be sad but it is also very entertaining, it helps you understand their person a little bit more and that makes it easier to love them and their passion even more. sometimes it is obvious that some people are lacking a lot and their stage presence is not really captivating so you don't really mind them gone. it gets very bad when they are down to top 20 and your fave is like number 10 hahahahah, that is horrible. still you know that they all will make it somehow. all these show helps them boost their popularity and build a bigger fan base so it is not a complete loss if they are not top 9. like produce 101 season 2, Nu'est had a strong comeback and are still growing, 2 groups came out of that show because of how much fans wanted it and even after wanna one disbands, they are all debuting in their groups with their already established fan base....i know that i will definitely follow all of them.....

hahahahaha see my long story, tell me to write an essay now i will be looking.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 9:58pm On Jan 22, 2018
Can't wait for jonghyun's album

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 22, 2018
toykathy:

shocked sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (641) (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) ... (2175) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: kangminhyuksho and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.