Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (661) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1976556 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 6:29pm On Mar 09, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

I will email my anger to ldw
I'm dying of laughter here, have you finished emailing your love?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:30pm On Mar 09, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

I will email my anger to ldw

Hahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah that seems fair if only he will understand your 6 pages of a4 paper.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:30pm On Mar 09, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

I'm dying of laughter here, have you finished emailing your love?

Honestly I can't stop laughing

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:31pm On Mar 09, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

LOL!! Putting it like that just makes him sound creepy abeg Your turn is coming, it's dating news season
@sarang Kai is dating soo ae *runs outta thread*
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:33pm On Mar 09, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

LOL!! Putting it like that just makes him sound creepy abeg
Your turn is coming, it's dating news season

Hahahahahahahahhahahaahhaahhahahah I know right? That is why I just can't get behind it because these are the scenarios in my head and there are alot more where that came from. I didn't even think she was right for LMH oppa and it is even worse now

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 6:34pm On Mar 09, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

shocked Run faster

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:35pm On Mar 09, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Where are you, just come back here oooo

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:35pm On Mar 09, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

shocked Run faster

Yhhahhaaaaaaa don't encourage her

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 6:36pm On Mar 09, 2018
sarang60:

Yhhahhaaaaaaa don't encourage her

Hehehehehe yes ma, I'll stop

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:39pm On Mar 09, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

Hehehehehe yes ma, I'll stop

I already have the names of our kids picked out, don't even get me started. Hold on I also have names picked out with Chanyeol... who am I? Hahahhahahahahah don't answer that hahahahah

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 6:44pm On Mar 09, 2018
sarang60:

I already have the names of our kids picked out, don't even get me started. Hold on I also have names picked out with Chanyeol... who am I? Hahahhahahahahah don't answer that hahahahah

Wehdone oh, I'll attend all your multiple weddings, you and Kangminhyuksho's

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:49pm On Mar 09, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

It is MULTIPLE i tell You. You will definately get a ticket to swim to Korea so be prepared.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:53pm On Mar 09, 2018
Just because. Have mercy, Damn Daniel.

Song of the day: baby don't stop BY(NCT) TEN AND TAEYONG

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:03pm On Mar 09, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

First class ticket for you dearie

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:21pm On Mar 09, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

sarang60:

It is MULTIPLE i tell You. You will definately get a ticket to swim to Korea so be prepared.
kangminhyuksho:

See them grin

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:49pm On Mar 09, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

See them grin

hahahahaha Kim seungjae and Park kyungjae will be very proud of their ee-mo RaphaellaDD.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:02pm On Mar 09, 2018
sarang60:

hahahahaha Kim seungjae and Park kyungjae will be very proud of their ee-mo RaphaellaDD.

OmG what are their English names

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:24pm On Mar 09, 2018
sarang60:

grin
SMH ,you know you need help abi?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:52pm On Mar 09, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

OmG what are their English names

Kim seungjae Michael and Park kyungjae Gabriel because this will only happen thing an angels divine intervention hahahahaha and do you see the Kyung I sneaked in there for kyungsoo hahahahhahah, Epic.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:57pm On Mar 09, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

grin
SMH ,you know you need help abi?

Hahahhahhahahhaha we have gone way past that. The only way to solve this problem is more comebacks and more dramas and more shows and more and more and more of EXO and everyone on my radar.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bubblefairy(f): 11:04pm On Mar 09, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

LOL run n don't come back o

okay!!
shebi what I said is true! I am waiting for the man that has not been oppalized by you.

How do you manage it really? my attention is always jumping from one oppa to the other,not quiet long, it was Lee Jong Suk, now its Yoon Kyun-sang I'm sure by next month, the name will change.

Meanwhile, I'm just here eating popcorn and reading all the dating rumors, I wish them happiness!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bubblefairy(f): 11:08pm On Mar 09, 2018
sarang60:

Hahahahahahahahahaha "oppa snatching ahjumma" that is hilarious and it never gets old. honestly I will stop posting my oppas on this thread I don't have the strength to fight her at all.

When he featured in Moorim school and I made a post about him she didn't show interest ooo....it is now that I have taken classes and learnt how to cook Ghana's Jollof rice she is asking questions.

Please wait for me let us run together.

don't teach her ohhhhhh!!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:32pm On Mar 09, 2018
Sad new people... what is happening.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 1:00am On Mar 10, 2018
Hmm just say the news about Suzy bae and Lee dong wook dating and I must say it's really weird for obvious reason and I think I was still under the delusion that she was still with lmh I guess this is a wake up call that they are done and done for good.
I am really disappointed with this development (from a big fan of Suzy) cause i don't think I ever cared about Lee dong wook.
I would have preferred Suzy and Lee jong suk they look great together grin (make the ljs fan come strangle me)
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:49am On Mar 10, 2018
lordprogress:
Hmm just say the news about Suzy bae and Lee dong wook dating and I must say it's really weird for obvious reason and I think I was still under the delusion that she was still with lmh I guess this is a wake up call that they are done and done for good.
I am really disappointed with this development (from a big fan of Suzy) cause i don't think I ever cared about Lee dong wook.
I would have preferred Suzy and Lee jong suk they look great together grin (make the ljs fan come strangle me)

YYYYAAAAAAAAAHHHHH repeat it NOT ooo. Don't even, nooooooooooooooooooo. I don't even what to dream that kind of thing.

Ah Lee Jong who? Oh maybe Lee Jung seok, she should stay away from all my oppas. LMH is free now you want LJS noooooo.

Even when Kai was dating krystal I was so excited and happy for him but not in this case you are proposing.

I honestly do not have anything against her, she seems pretty decent but still noooooo.

I draw the curtain.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:51am On Mar 10, 2018
Bubblefairy:

don't teach her ohhhhhh!!!!

Hahahahahah, Way ahead of you chingu.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:11am On Mar 10, 2018
sarang60:

Kim seungjae Michael and Park kyungjae Gabriel because this will only happen thing an angels divine intervention hahahahaha and do you see the Kyung I sneaked in there for kyungsoo hahahahhahah, Epic.

I think we should take like a girls trip to mountain of fire camp maybe e go happen lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:16am On Mar 10, 2018
Bubblefairy:

okay!!
shebi what I said is true! I am waiting for the man that has not been oppalized by you.

How do you manage it really? my attention is always jumping from one oppa to the other,not quiet long, it was Lee Jong Suk, now its Yoon Kyun-sang I'm sure by next month, the name will change.

There are plenty people that have not been "oppalized" by me but don't worry I will conquer the oppa world one day lol, as to how I manage it that's my own little secret.
Weird fact : my first oppa was a cartoon character when I was 6 so we don tey for this claiming oppa game, I can't wait for my first robot oppa *insert maniacal laugh* OK I'm scaring myself now bye

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by divinest: 7:21am On Mar 10, 2018
boys before flowers. boys over flowers. flower boy rymth shop. my girl friend is a nailed fox. pretty lairs. ugly alert. play FIL kiss. the hiers.449 days.morim Institute. yellow boat. king Chi. the musically

I don't want to start here now.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:47pm On Mar 10, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

I think we should take like a girls trip to mountain of fire camp maybe e go happen lol

I am solidly behind, beside and in front of you.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 6:17pm On Mar 10, 2018
Who is watching that man oh soo it seems good shocked and lead oppa is kind of hot.
Just completed my golden life episode 50 and I must say that's a master piece kudos to the writer.
Just caught up with love to hate episode 82 after one week(I just can't stop watching anything that's the romance is topnotch).

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:48pm On Mar 10, 2018
Cool song, beautiful voices and look at My very own Leader, one of the strongest leaders ever, one of the kindest, genius musical actor, the king himself needless to say that I am more than proud. He always looks so good Damn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHj0S8-hwQU

(1) (2) (3) ... (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) ... (2176) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.